All I want is to love- Kian L...

By youtube_is_my_life_

All I want is to love someone and have them love me back. But I constantly get screwed over by Dbags and A*sh... More

Chapter1:The brake up
Chapter 2:Moving?
Chapter 3:Goodbyes and Hellos
Chapter 4: Off to breakfast.
Chapter:5 Show the love
Chapter:6 good morning.
Chapter:7 Five things I adore about you.
Chapter8: it's gonna be a surprise
Chapter 9:The wedding
Chapter 10: The phone call
Chapter 11: How things are.
Chapter12: 
Chapter 13: Sweet moments and Jcpenny?
Chapter14:All caught up
Chapter 15:A day apart
Chapter 16:Christmas eve
Chapter 17:Kians family's house
Chapter 18:Sams problems
Chapter 19: Christmas love
Chapter 20:How's your grades?
Chapter 21:Laser tag
Chapter 22:Welcome home
Chapter 24:party prep
Chapter 25:Butterflies
Chapter 26: Party Party Party!
Chapter 27: The morning after
Chapter 28: Fear
THANK YOU
Chapter 29: Hard times
Chapter 30: Better
Chapter 31:Focus
Chapter 32: Valentines
Chapter 33:Surprise?
Chapter 34: Dissapointment
HEY I LOVE YOU
Chapter 35: Seeing Ava
Chapter 36: Regrets
Chapter 37: Mumbled apologies and Coming home
Chapter 38: Young love
Chapter 39: Accepted
Chapter 40: Easter Sunday
Chapter 41: Insecurities
Grateful for you guys
Chapter 42:Please believe me
Chapter 43: 8 Months
Chapter 44: Uninvited Guest
Opinions/ Merry Christmas
Chapter 45:Drunk call
Chapter 46:Shoppoholic
Chapter 47:Feeling blessed
Chapter 48:Tipsy
Chapter 49:Vidcon
Chapter 50:Talking too much
Chapter 51: Finally 18
Not an update: Explaining
Chapter 52: Dirt.
Chapter 53: A Whole Year
Chapter 54: Step Up Your Boyfriend Game
THANK YOU OMFG
Epilogue
Not always the end(author)

Chapter 23: Plans

7.2K 147 28
By youtube_is_my_life_

GUYS I GOT A CHAPTER FOR YA! Yay(: please excuse mistakes or errors. Don't forget to vote and tell me your thoughts.

-

*Normal pov*

I tend to my group chat while doing my laundry. I blow dry my hair while the laundry is going and brush it out. I pull out the outfit I was gonna wear and lay it on my bed, looking at it to make sure everything goes together.

Laid out I had a skater dress that was a mauvey red color and it was paired with a skinny brown belt and while converse.

I finish up my laundry and fold it putting it away. I go downstairs and get something to eat. I make a caesar salad with chicken and sit with my grandma watching some talk show.I finish up and head back up stairs once again and watch some YouTube videos while curling my hair. I do my makeup and clean my room. I'm feeling quite productive today and I'm not sure why. I do take a break and scroll through twitter and Kian says he and Sam have a surprise for their viewers coming soon.I was texting him earlier and he and Sam were making a video but I guess I'll find out what kind later. Hmm maybe I'll make my first official video for my channel today.

I tweet out

@Courtney_XoXo:What would y'all want for my YouTube channel? Maybe an ask courtney to start off?

I get my camera set up and get a good back ground. I finally get dressed and sit down in front of the camera. I think I'm doing it right?

I start out with an intro saying that for my first official video they should get to know me.I stated that it's gonna be a q&a and I'm going to answer the questions from twitter.

"The first question is Where are you from? And I'm from illinois and I just moved her a few months back. The second question is Is there someone you used to be close with that you aren't now? And the answer is yes. I'm not gonna get into it but I miss her very much." I pause for a moment thinking back then snap out of it.

"What's your favorite thing to cook? Well I'm not much of a cooker I'm more of the baking type, and I like making cakes,pies and pastries."

"Do you get jealous easily? Um let me think about it, not usually. But depending on the situation then I probably would be."

"Favorite tv show? Definitely How I met your mother! I love that show. But I really like the Ellen show."

"Name 5 places you would want to go on vacation?" I pause for a moment thinking. 5 places? There's so many places I want to go.

"Somewhere cold with snow, like Canada or Alaska.A tropical island, New York city and probably Australia. I'm not sure where else I want to go. I've always wanted to go to a resort somewhere with amusement rides and beaches."

"Here I have a question from you guys, What do you want to see from me on this channel? Beauty videos? Me just talking to you about topics or challenges or what? Comment below and I'll be looking through them."

I answer a few more questions before ending the video. Man is this video gonna have bloopers.

I turn off the camera and get a text.

From:Trevor 

Hey Kians not answering his phone are you with him?

To:Trevor

No, I'm not. He's with Sam.

From:Trevor

Well I'm on my way to the house... So I hope they're there.

You are picking up the guys from the airport right!

To:Trevor

You can come over to my house if you want. Then we can head over there.

And yes I am

From:Trevor

Okay I'll be there in the next 20 minutes.

To: Trevor 

Okay

I go downstairs and tell my grandma trevors on his way. And sit on the couch waiting and decide to text kian.

To:Kian

Are you guys home?(:

From: Kian

No but should be in the next 15 minutes .

Want to come over?

To: Kian

Okay. Trevor is coming to my house since you didn't answer your phone,

Then we will be over

From: Kian

OH YEAHHHH totally forgot about that!

To: Kian

Yeah.. My grandma has some yummy dinner cookin,

were all invited here for dinner in a few hours.

From: Kian

Tell her I'm looking forward to it

To:Kian

I will. See you in a bit

I sit for a moment then hear a knock on the door and I go to get it.I greet Trevor and we go in the living room. We talk and goof around like I would with any of the boys, for a little while until we were ready to leave to go to the o2l house.

*kian pov*

After shooting all the scenes of the music video at all the random locations we came up with we finally returned home. It was so nice to hang out with Sam again and do things we used to really enjoy doing together. And it took hours.

We just got home and I forgot when Trevor was coming but fortunately Courtney let him come over until we got home.

We were reviewing our footage and I heard the front door open.

"Ayyyyye you forgetful munchkins!" Trevor sings entering the house. I heard his rolling suitcase on the wood floors.

"Kiki, where might you be-eee?!" Courtney sung too as she walked in. I heard the door shut behind her.

"In here!" I yell and footsteps get closer. Trevor glared at me and sat down. Courtney smiled as usual, immediately putting a smile on my face.

"So what's the secret video?" she asked like she's been waiting all day.

"Something we haven't done in along time!" Sam said and Trevor smirked like he knew what it was.

"A music video!" I say and goof around. Sometimes I can't even explain my actions I do or the voices.

"What song did you do it to?" she asks

"Best day of my life by American Authors." Sam answers

"Can't wait to see it!" Courtney says.

-

We goofed off and just hung around the house together. We went over to courtneys and ate dinner.

"We can't all fit in my car.. And pick up the boys." Courtney states.

"How bout we stay at the house and surprise them when they get back.?" Trevor suggests.Sam nods and I agreed and so does Courtney.

Courtney drops us off at the house before heading to the airport.

"Text me when you're on your way back!" I say to her before shutting the car door.

She drive off and the boys and I mess around. We attempt editing the video but we can't concentrate enough to do anything like that right now.

*normal pov*

Drove to LAX (Los Angeles airport) and it's about a 35 minute Drive. And I take that time to listen to music and enjoy my time alone. Not that I enjoy being alone alot just sometimes it's nice.Connor and I have that in common. We both like having our alone time or going to quiet places. Even if there is people there but it's quiet. I love kian and all but Connor just gets me. Kian is my best friend and boyfriend and he understands me in most ways but Connor is so similar to me he understands some things that I don't think Kian would.

Connor and I text alot. Like me and Ava would back home. It's usually about the most random topics too and almost never about what we are doing.

When I get to the airport I'm a bit early so I drive through the pick up a few times before getting a call from Ricky. I see him and he puts his stuff in the truck and hops in beside me.

"I thought Connors flight was supposed to land first?" I ask him, pulling out and driving to park and wait.

"Yeah but his flight had a late take off, he should be here any minute."

"We still have 20 minutes before jc comes right?" I ask and he nods.

"Why is my phone charge at 10%! Agggggh " Ricky says dramatically.

"Here, plug in with my charger." I say pulling my extra charger from the console in between us.

"Life saver Courtney to the rescue!" he sung.

We only waited 2 minutes before Connor called and I went and got him.

"Hey con!" Ricky said as Connor got in the back.

"Glad your home!" I say and drive back to the same spot.

"I'm glad I'm back! It's warmer and not snowing like crazy!" he says

"I'm happy you guys are back for new years because I want to do something fun! And I can't do it and enjoy it completely without my bestfriends!" I say and they laugh.

"Awe Courtney!" Connor says from the back in a babyish voice.Ricky made a pout face and hugged me.

"What do you have in mind for new years?" Ricky asks

"I'm not sure yet but I want to do something. Maybe with alot of people? I've only been to one new years party ever and it was stupid and awkward."

"We should go to the beach..." Connor says quietly like he thought we were gonna hate his idea.

"YES! that would be cool! Watch fireworks on the beach and have Bon fire!"

"What about... WE RENT A BEACH HOUSE!" Ricky suggesting and shouts really excited.

"Yassss." me and Connor say in sync and laugh even harder. My phone rings and it's jc. Ricky answers and we go and get him. He throws his stuff in the trunk and hops in.

"Hey!"

"Hey!" we all reply back.

-

The ride back they all talk about what they did and funny little stories. Connor talks about his cats and how good of a cook his sister is and Ricky talks about seeing Shelby and visiting with old band friends.Jc talks about his siblings and how much he still misses them even though he just left.

I didn't know what Kian,Sam and Trevor had in mind with surprising them but I was certainly gonna vlog it.

We pull into the drive way and the guys get their suitcases and walk in together surprisingly and I quickly turn on my camera.

I follow them in and just witness what ever is about to happen.

*kian pov*

"Welcome home bitches!" I yell as Jc,Connor and Ricky walk through the door. Sam and Trevor are waiting in the kitchen.

I hug each of them and Ricky says

"It's like an o2l reunion!"

"Yeah minus Sam and Trevor." Connor says and starts to head up stairs.

"Wait I brought you guys something from home!" I say and lead all of them at once to the kitchen area.They look around confused.

"HEY!" Sam and Trevor scream and hop up from behind the counter. Ricky grabs his heart like it surprised him and we all laughed and hugged.

"This here is an o2l reunion." Courtney says vlogging a bit.

"Oh hi there my love." I say and walk over to her. I hadn't said hi yet.She brings the camera down and stands up tall and pecks me on the cheek.

After everyone got settled again we hung out on the couch just talking.

"We really need a tv." Jc states.

"Yassss gaga yassssss." Ricky said in that voice he always does.

"We really do need one though." Connor agrees.

"What are we doing for new years?" I ask just thinking it's coming up. And we haven't really talked about it.

"What if you have a party?!" Courtney asks.

"A party? With who?"

"Like whoever wants to come!"

"We kinda talked about it.." Ricky says

"So whats the plan?" Sam asks

"We could get maybe a a house on the beach, and have a bunch of people over." Courtney suggests. I smile grows of my face because if this works out it gonna be a blast!

"And have BONfire!" Connor says happily.

"A BON fire for CON DA BON!" I scream.

"Yassss!" Trevor finally pipes up.

"Who's gonna help make it happen?" courtney asks.

"Meeeehhhh." I say and everyone agrees to help.

"Let's look for a house before we invite people." Courtney says and runs to get a laptop.

"Here use mine." Ricky says and hands her his.

We all huddle around the computer commenting the pros and cons of each house.

"That one looks nice." Sam states and points. Courtney clicks on it.

"Hey look it's available! And it's a fair price."

"Someone call!" Ricky says and Connor dials the number on his phone and get up and walks away from the noise.

"I hope we get that one! It looks huge!" Sam says.

Sure enough about 5 minutes later Connor comes back in with a smile on his face.

"We got it!"

"Really?!" Courtney and Sam say in sync.

"Lets start inviting people!" I say and we all pull out our phones.

"Yeah so I got it for a few nights. We we could go the day before and have time to clean up afterwards." Connor says

"Mr.Responsible." Jc states. We all hide our laughs as Connor glares.

"Did you invite Jenn yet?" Connor asks with a smirk.Ricky laughs too loud.

"That was probably the first person he invited!" Sam says laughing.

"Shut it." Jc says in a joking tone.

--------

Vote, follow me?

Comment your thoughts?

Follow me on Instagram?

~ @youtube_equals_my_life

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 8.8K 57
You are a 19 year old girl who has been in LA for 2 months and you don't really know who your neighbours are because your so busy with work. One day...
3.9K 210 53
Hi I'm Danielle I have Amber eyes and dark hair. Me and my friends decided to move to California not knowing that we fall in love with o2l. Jc and I...
3.3K 58 19
I'm in love with two boys... Kian Lawley and Connor Franta. They are both the TOTAL PACKAGE and I'm SUPER happy to have them in my life. But when one...
368K 6.4K 49
Kian Lawley; my best friend. I had no other words to describe him but 'perfect' But if he was so perfect why did I shove him into the middle of a re...