Dragon Age Inquisition: The L...

By Julianne_Winters

Started: June 9/2017 (On hold)[Not completed] **Warning: Contains spoilers for DA2: Tale of the Hawke** #1 in... More

1: Lord Trevelyan
2: Your Worship
3: Herald of Andraste
4: Lord Pavus
5: Felix Alexius
6: Gereon Alexius
7: The Chosen One
8: Red Templars
9: Inquisitor
10: Warden Stroud
11: Magister Halward
12: Birthright
13: Adamant
14: The Grey Wardens
15: Old Gods
16: The Mark
17: Foci
18: Burdens
19: Herald's Rest
20: Chess
21: Dinner
22: Dessert
23: Winter Palace
24: Orlesians
25: Andraste
26: Lady Morrigan
27: Solas
28: Curses
29: Demons
30: The Barracks
32: Abstinence
33: White Wolf
34: Compulsion
35: Escalating
36: Confessions
37: False Identity
38: Ancestors
39: Nobles
40: Snowy Wyvern
41: Wolves
42: Visitors
43: Abelas
44: Dread Wolf
45: Creators
46: Champion
47: Lyrium Ghost
48: Secrets
49: Dreamers
50: The Fade
51: Dreams
52: Corypheus
53: Archdemon
54: Proposals
55: Mythal
56: Eluvian
57: Joined
58: Cure
59: Missing
60: Carriages
61: Somniari
62: Sanctuary
63: Qarinus
64: Help
65: Maevaris
66: Fen'Harel
67: New Friends
68: Plans
69: Compelled
70: Magisters
71: Rescue
72: Barrier
73: Reunion

31: Fears

174 9 4
By Julianne_Winters

Nathaniel

I had begun pacing five minutes ago, to the great irritation of all present. What was taking them so long? Where was Dorian? Why weren't they here yet?

Vivienne's patience with me was wearing thin. She didn't approve of how I was acting and she sniffed at me in disapproval. I was about to snap at her when Bull poked his head in the door and caught my eye. I mumbled an apology and practically flew from the room while Bull entered, closing the door behind him.

Dorian stood less than ten feet away. His hair was still mussed from sleep, his clothing wrinkled and his eyes were still blinking sleep from them. He heard me then, his eyes meeting mine and a jolt of fear lanced through me, catching me off-guard.

"Amatus." He whispered, his voice gentle. "Bull told me what happened to you yesterday. I don't know what you're feeling, but you must fight it."

I was rooted to the spot. I had been beside myself, anxious to see him, yet now I couldn't seem to make myself move.

"What's wrong with me?"

"You know you were be-spelled?"

I nodded.

"Then you have to come to me amatus. It's the final step to breaking it's hold on you."

I nodded and fixed my gaze on his beautiful, smokey eyes. I held them in my mind and took a step, then another. As I drew closer, the fear I'd felt diminished and by the third step it had vanished completely.

A wave of relief washed over me and I closed the distance between us in seconds, my hands going to cup his face as I pressed my lips to his. Desperate for his touch, I pushed his back into the wall behind him, crushing him to me. His desire matched my own, his breath coming in short gasps as our tongues warred with each other. I wanted to devour him, make him mine and never let him go. I could feel his need match mine as his hands went around my waist to pull me closer.

Breathless, I broke off our kiss to stare into his eyes. "Oh, my heart." I whispered. "I've missed you so much."

"Amatus." He whispered back, his eyes filled with longing. "I thought you were angry with me."

"I wasn't angry Dorian."

"I know amatus." He said, loosening his hold on me. "We were be-spelled, you and I."

I nodded, remembering my earlier outrage and my eyes clouded with anger.

"What emotion did they make you feel amatus?"

"Fear and grief." I said. "And you?"

"Anger and jealousy."

I frowned. "Anger I understand, but jealousy? Of who? Or what?"

He blushed. "Iron Bull."

"Iron Bull?" I repeated. "Really? Why?"

"Because he propositioned nearly everyone here and he's a very formidable figure."

I wrinkled my nose at him. "I suppose that's true, but I assure you I do not find him attractive in any way."

Dorian laughed. "I didn't think so, but I wasn't sure. So many here have ridden the Bull, I was beginning to think it had become something of a Skyhold rite of passage."

"Dorian, my heart. You have nothing to fear. I have never and will never share my bed or my body with him. Only you, always you."

Dorian's eyes grew damp, his voice filled with emotion. "Amatus... the things you say..."

I smiled and kissed him again, gently this time. The feel of his soft, yielding lips beneath mine drew a growl from my throat and I pressed myself to him again.

"Maker's balls." I muttered. "I want nothing more than to ravish you. Right here, right now. But everyone is waiting for us. We have to figure out who did this."

"You are making it very difficult to care amatus." He whispered, his breath coming in gasps. "I fear we must find some privacy first, I don't think I can wait."

"Dorian..." I said, taking his hand and leading him down the hall to a dark corner of the dungeon. I snuffed out the lantern there, turned to him and fumbled with his breeches to see him hard and ready.

At the barest touch of my hand he moaned, his member pressing against my palm, his eyes unfocused. I smiled at his reaction to me, went to my knees and took him in my mouth as deeply as I could.

He cried out in surprise, his need rocking his hips as he tried to go deeper. I knew he was close and began to suck the length of him, applying light pressure as I reached the tip of him. He moaned, his hands gripping my hair like a vise to keep me in place as I took him deep into my throat once more.

"Oh amatus, I can't... I can't..."

"Come for me Dorian." I whispered moments before he cried his release, his hips bucking in pleasure as his eyelids fluttered against his cheeks.

I swallowed as he came, drinking down every drop until I felt him grow soft beneath my lips. His hands were still tangled in my hair and he drew me up his body for a kiss.

"Oh amatus." He whispered, against my lips. "No one has ever done that for me before and now you have done it three times."

"What?" I exclaimed. "You mean no one has ever...?"

He smiled. "Not that amatus. No one has ever wanted to... taste me before."

I couldn't believe it. "Never?"

His eyes twinkled. "Never."

"Then they were fools." I said. "I want to taste all of you Dorian."

"And I you amatus. Now, shall we take care of your needs or do you want to wait until after our meeting?" He asked, smiling wickedly.

"I..." The thought of having to wait nearly brought me to tears. But he only smiled and shoved me against the wall, taking down my breeches and putting his lips to my member in a movement so fast, I didn't have time to prepare.

The wet warmth of his mouth enveloped me and all coherent thought fled my mind. My world narrowed to the feel of his lips around me, his tongue tracing patterns on my shaft and I moaned, unable to control my eyelids. I wanted to watch, to see him take me inside him, but my eyes refused to focus. I gripped his shoulder to steady myself while I ran my fingers through his hair with the other.

"Dorian..." I whispered.

"I know amatus. Fill me with your pleasure."

His words were all I needed to let go. I bucked under him, twitching all over as my release left me in a burst of stars behind my eyes. I was gasping with exertion when he finally released me, his hands reaching for my face.

I opened my eyes, my vision unfocused as he kissed me soundly on the lips.

"You are mine amatus." He growled, his eyes filled with passion.

"And you are mine, my heart." I whispered back.

Clearing his throat as though something were caught there, he stepped back from me and pulled up his breeches. "I believe it will be impossible to hide the shenanigans we've been up to." He said ruefully.

"Quite." I smiled, adjusting my own breeches.

"Who is all in there?" He asked, running his fingers through his mussed hair.

"Vivienne, Leliana, Varric and Iron Bull."

"Maker's breath." He muttered. "Bull will never let this go."

I smiled. "No, he probably won't. You're not concerned about Vivienne then?"

He frowned at me. "Despite our mutual dislike for each other, she is a noblewoman first and foremost. She will be more annoyed by why she had to wait than by the fact we were doing it with each other."

"So she doesn't care about sleeping partners?"

"She does not judge others on their personal preferences. But she will be very put out by the knowledge of what we were doing to make her wait."

"Mmm." I said, adjusting my clothes. "I guess I should have waited to call the meeting then."

"Nonsense amatus. Vivienne's discomfort is a trivial matter. Ours, however..."

I smiled and kissed him again. "A travesty."

"An emergency." He corrected, smiling beneath my lips.

"That reminds me." I said as we headed back to the meeting room. "I want you to stay in my quarters from now on."

Dorian froze. "You... what?"

"You heard me Dorian." I said. "I want you in my quarters."

"You wish to announce our involvement to all of Skyhold?"

I frowned at him. "You don't really believe anyone at Skyhold doesn't already know?"

"Of course not. But this is different. This is..." He trailed off.

"I'm still waiting Dorian."

"I know I've been reluctant and I admit I've grown tired of leaving your quarters amatus. I had thought you were angry with me or I would have come to you sooner. But in answer to your question, nothing would make me happier."

"Well good, because you can never return to your room."

"What? Why not?"

"Vivienne may have removed the wards there, but something else has been done to it. Your room is now completely off-limits until we can figure out what kind of magic is at work."

"But... my things, my books..." He protested, his eyes growing wistful.

I laughed. "Your things are fine. I've already had them packed for you. I was only waiting on your approval before I had them moved to my room."

"You... waited for my approval?" He had never experienced such a thing before. Always it was orders or dictates either from his father, his tutors at school or from his mentor, Alexius. No one had ever asked if it was what he wanted before.

"Of course I did." I said, confused. "I don't own you Dorian. I would never presume to know someone else's wishes without asking them first."

"I'm just surprised amatus." He said, still wearing a look of wonder. "I will explain later if you wish."

"You don't have to. I'm just happy you've agreed to be with me." I said, feeling the wall he kept up between himself and the rest of the world weaken.

"I... thank you amatus. Shall we go face the music now?"

"No time like the present."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 884 100
"For loving you, I felt abandoned." Upon learning that Caliere Mezor, her fiancé, despises her until her execution, Vestia Monsiore, an abandoned pri...
2K 100 14
Amell falls in love with a Templar, who she must leave behind when she joins the Grey Wardens. Heartbreak takes her to the arms of another, which end...
407 27 13
Born into a prestigious family, Elijah had to shoulder a lot of things- pride, family name, being the best of the best... These things were not what...
5.9M 285K 97
She's the reason the heart of my family had been torn apart. Because that night, I'd unwittingly chosen her. Now, years later, she's my prey. [Season...