ESCAPE

By dakotarain18

When a contract that was signed 4 years ago comes back to haunt Zayn, he can't help but run away to escape fr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter-2
Chapter- 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter-26
Chapter- 27
Chapter-28
Chapter- 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Thank you

Chapter 48

77 15 0
By dakotarain18

HARRY

'Do you mind telling me what all of that was about?', asked Lou and I simply shook my head at her.

'Harry, are you alright?', she asked noticing my frustration.

'I'm fine', I lied.

'No you're not', she said sitting next to me and I hung my head low.

'I don't have the answer for anything that you want to ask me', I said and she put an arm around me.

'I thought you wanted this', she said.

'So did I', I replied.

'What changed it then?', she asked.

My stupid fantasy of making her mine.

'I thought I could do this', I said.

'And you still can', she said with an encouraging hug.

I hated what I was feeling right now, I hated the fact that I had made Val cry and lose hope.

'Harry, you know you can tell me anything right?', she asked gently and I nodded.

'Then tell me, love', she said and I sniffed to hold in the tears that threatened to fall.

'I made the same mistake, Lou', I said softly.

'What mistake?', she asked confused.

'You know, the one where I break my heart over something impossible', I said and looked up at the ceiling.

'Oh love', she said and quickly engulfed me in a hug.

'I keep doing it', I gasped.

'I don't know why that's wrong at the moment', she said looking at me.

'Because I don't know whether I can keep her', I said looking at her.

'Val?', she asked and I nodded.

'You love her?', she asked.

'I don't know yet, but I really like her', I said.

'Well you have a funny way of showing it then', she said wryly and I couldn't help but smile at her tone.

'What are you so afraid of?', she asked.

'I don't want what happened to Zayn and Nova to happen to us', I admitted.

Lou let out a deep sigh and put an arm around me.

'We don't know that', she said.

'Everyone keeps telling me to be careful and make up my mind', I said.

'What does your heart tell you?', she asked.

'It tells me to fucking kiss her', I said wryly and she burst out laughing.

'You're not helping', I groaned.

'I'm sorry but your heart might have to wait that one out', she said out of breath.

'Well enlighten me then', I said.

'I think you should finish this fake show for now and then you can take the risk', she said and I looked at her confused.

'The risk being for once stop following everyone's bloody rules and make some of your own', she said.

'Yeah last time I tried, it almost killed her', I said.

'Not literally you idiot. God! This is why I worry about you more than the rest of the boys', she said placing her hand on her head.

I rolled my eyes at her and fell back into bed.

'I meant to take a risk with your heart', she said.

'Well we all know how that ends !', I exclaimed raising my arms for a dramatic effect.

'But I bet Valentina is different', she said and I remained silent for that.

Of course she was different, she wasn't like the other women I had dated. She was real, she didn't know the world that I lived in, she didn't know how vulnerable I could make her if I opened up to her. I on the other half would be in danger as well, for I had no clue about her or her demons.

I guess we were both dangerous for each other .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250 8 8
Chelsea was kidnapped. That's all anybody knew. She tried for months to escape. Not from the person who Kidnapped her. But from the love she was feel...
710K 20K 22
Alexis is an orphan. She doesnt trust anyone, especiall men which is undersandable due to the things her father and others would do to her. When the...
4.2K 129 16
Ask for forgiveness for the sins you have comited because a time will come where you'll be enveloped into the darkness, then only will it be too lat...