ESCAPE

By dakotarain18

When a contract that was signed 4 years ago comes back to haunt Zayn, he can't help but run away to escape fr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter-2
Chapter- 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter-26
Chapter- 27
Chapter-28
Chapter- 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Thank you

Chapter 44

84 17 0
By dakotarain18

ZAYN

'Zayn why were you seen multiple times with Harry's girlfriend?!'

'Probably because I'm in the same band as he is', I answered and some of the journalists laughed.

'But why the guns and fighting?'

'I don't know', I replied.

'Where was Harry? Why wasn't he with her?'

'We got separated and so Louis, Val and I ended up being together', I answered.

'Is this relationship a faux?'

'It's not mine to tell', I answered sweetly which then gave way to more stupid questions.

Honestly how long were they going to keep up with this?

'Harry do you love her?'

'Yes', he replied without flinching.

'Then how come you've never released a statement for your previous girlfriends?

Were these dicks serious?

'Probably because none of them included Zayn being called a traitor', he said with his famous half smile.

Nicely put.

'We heard a gunshot'

'There was no harm, everyone is safe', replied Paul who had also agreed to this madness.

'So who was that man?'

'We don't know who he is, all we know is that he's in custody for now and that we have nothing to do with him', he replied firmly.

'Thank you for coming today', concluded Simon who was the brain behind this and we all stood up to leave, only Harry had the decency to utter a small thank you before leaving.

'Well that's settled', said Simon as we got into the SUV.

I chose to remain silent for this ride, knowing that it was best for my sanity.

'Zayn how come you never told us that you were coming?', asked Simon and I cursed under my breath.

'I wanted to surprise the boys, unfortunately it became a deadly surprise', I said adding a small laugh to show my fake well being.

'Harry, why is this girl being chased?', he asked and Harry stammered.

'That's not an answer', he said seriously.

'It's complicated', I answered and Harry gulped.

'Complicated? Then by all means make it even more complicated by involving mad shooters!', he yelled.

'Paul did you know about this?', he asked furiously.

'Honestly I didn't know how serious it was until the attack', he said from the front seat.

'You can leave Paul out of this', said Harry.

'Well I need someone to bloody explain this!', he shouted and I flinched.

'You don't understand', said Harry.

'Harry Styles, you are under a contract-'

'Oh yeah, bring in the contract every time someone steps out of line', I said with a smirk.

'Well you know what happens when someone does', he said shooting a glare at me.

Try me, but I didn't utter a word knowing that the situation will only result in something even more depressing.

'She's being chased by the men who kidnapped her', blurted Harry and I mentally face palmed myself.

'You mean she was a hostage?!', he exclaimed.

'She was abused', added Harry.

'What mess have you boys gotten yourselves into?!', he shouted.

'Oh don't act like you haven't made the same mistake!', I exclaimed angrily.

'Zayn no', said Harry trying to calm me down.

'No, Harry. Let him speak his mind for once', said Simon and I glowered at him.

'This girl will no longer be our business, I'll see to it that she leaves immediately to where ever she belongs', he said and started to make a phone call.

'NO PLEASE!', exclaimed Harry in a tone that made the both of us actually a bit surprised.

'Please don't force her into anything right now. She doesn't remember anything about her past. Letting her go will be like writing her a death sentence', he said desperately.

'Harry', began Simon but he kept begging, yes he was begging him to reconsider.

'Fine, but this time, it's my way', said Simon and he nodded.

The idiot actually nodded in agreement.

'First, I need to have a talk with her', he said.

'Absolutely not' 'Okay fine'

I glared at Harry who gave me a pleading look and I threw my hands up in defeat.

I stuffed my earphones in and prepared to ignore them the rest of the way but instead I was transported back to a similar situation.

'Why do we need to tell him?', asked Nova as we waited in our room.

'Because we can't do this alone', I said.

'Zayn, we can't let people know, this will affect the band and -'

'The band is not as important as you', I said holding her hand.

'Try telling that to teenage girls around the globe as well as your crazy management', she said and I rolled my eyes at her.

'Come back to reality babe, this fight is not yours, its mine', she said softly.

'There is no you and I anymore. It's us', I said and she sighed.

A knock was heard at the door and I opened it to let Simon in, he said that he could help us by providing my security and also by providing schedules to keep us busy and impossible to track.

'Nova you have to go wherever Zayn goes, but you have to stay low', he said.

'That's just stupid', she interjected and Simon was stunned.

'I'll only be drawing more attention to Zayn and he'll be in danger, my captors don't know I'm dating him. They think I'm working for you', she said seriously.

'Well then fine, stay in one place', he said.

'No, she'll be an easy target', I said.

'Then I suppose you listen to what I have to say', said Simon sternly.

'Nova will accompany you like always and we'll do everything possible to track down her family-'

'They are not my family', she said through her teeth.

'Fine, her kidnappers and we'll put them down. Till then you will have extra security and your own bodyguard. Your every move will be traced and you will obey our rules', said Simon and she reluctantly agreed.

I being the naive boy I was, agreed as well.

Simon's forces never even got close to Nova's tormentors, all they did was make her an easy target by putting her out on display that even fans could track down our hotels.

I just hoped Harry was more smarter than me and that he had a plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.4K 30
It was just an ordinary day for five famous lads. They were the best of friends. Yes I am talking about the one and only One Direction. They were all...
9.7K 210 37
**********One Direction not famous********** Jess is 19 she got married when she was 18 her husband died in the army. What happens when she move to L...
2.8K 16 21
They wanted me forever. They told me I would be okay. I was only trying to scare them. "Hello Love." Harry started. "Do you know what happens when y...
76 0 7
One missed flight, five boys and a peculiar reunion with some old friends!