Running From Her Alpha |✔️

By Fandomacc

•BOOK ONE OF THE MATE SERIES• Every day, he would draw her. Her captivating hazel eyes and her cascading aurb... More

Prologue
/1/
/2/
/3/
/4/
/5/
/6/
/7/
/8/
/9/
/10/
/11/
/12/
/13/
/14/
/15/
/16/
/17/
/18/
/19/
/20/
/21/
/22/
/23/
/24/
/25/
/26/
/27/
/28/
/29/
/31/
/32/
/33/
/34/
/Epilogue/
/Bonus Chapter/
/IMPORTANT/
/Bonus Chapter 2/
/Bonus Chapter 3/
/Bonus Chapter 4/
/Bonus Chapter 5/
/Bonus Chapter 6/
/Bonus Chapter 7/
/Bonus Chapter 8/
/Bonus Chapter 9/
The Finale
The End Stuff (yayyy)

/30/

9.7K 311 85
By Fandomacc

Chapter 30

'The map
that leads to you.
Ain't nothing
I can do.
Following, following,
following'

The pain in my leg has totally gone. But even if it was there, my mind wouldn't be focusing on that. No. It would be focusing on the beautiful face of my mate.

It would be focusing on the imperfect scars on her back that make her so much more perfect. I knew that one day one person would break down my walls and from the moment I saw her, I knew it would be her.

But I didn't want that. I wanted to control her, to restrict her from the rest of the world and only let her be mine. My mate, no one else's.

I'm such a fuc*er. I'm the one to blame and only me.

I wish I could turn back time to fix all of my mistakes. The only thing that was on my mind in the past was my pack.

My pack before all. Even my own life.

Now, now all I can think about is the way she enjoyed herself so much at my secret lace. How she forgot about the world for a second and I was the one who brought her that happiness.

The problem is, she doesn't love me. She might not forever. I killed our child.

What's an Alpha without his Luna?

I sigh and brush my hand through my black hair, groaning at the length. Everything's happened so quick that I haven't had time to shave or have a haircut.

I turn on my side and go to hug my mate, when my arm falls into air. I force my eyes open and sit up straight away, staring at the blank space beside me.

My wolf paces in my mind, anxious at the fact at her scent is very faint, as if she's gone from the castle.

I shove a top on and look at the silk nightgown on the floor. A top and a pair of shorts is missing from my clothes. She's taken them.

An image of my mate in my clothes causes my wolf to howl in lust, to force me to mark her.

I exhale deeply and make my way out of the room, each footstep loud. I'm down the stairs in seconds and the first place I look is the kitchen; her scent leads me there.

Where the fuc* is she?

A glass sits innocently in the sink and I pick it up, sniffing it. Her lips have touched this glass and that means she was definitely here.

I follow her scent further to the outdoors, until it suddenly stops.

No sign of her is anywhere and I spin on the spot, desperate to have even a sliver of hope or a smell of her scent. Just a glance of the beautiful auburn hair and dark brown eyes and I'll be happy. My wolf will be calm.

Nothing. I see nothing, hear nothing, smell nothing. She's gone. She's left me all alone.

Anger and annoyance boils through my blood, reaching each fingertip and each toe. My hand twitches and I keep it in a punch position, ready to knock out anyone.

The strength in my body leaves and I fall to the floor, my knees scraping against the rough floor. I feel my warm blood drip out, but all my mind can focus on is the kiss we shared, the moments we shared and the mistakes I made.

I back out into the corner of my mind, unable to control anything anymore.

My wolf takes over, howling in anger so loud, my own ears feel the need to bleed.

Guards rush from each of the gates and fur starts to sprout, each hair growing longer. I feel my senses heighten and my emotions too and in a second, I'm my wolf.

My black coat shines in the moonlight and I growl at all the guards.

The mind link is rushing with multiple questions from Jax but the anger is all aimed at only one thing. Only on thing revolves around my world and I'm not letting her go so easily.

The questions stop, indicating the arrival of my Beta.

He runs out, shocked to see my wolf.

But I don't care about his opinion. Because I can only be calm if the one person that I need comes.

No-one can stop me. I will find her, even if it costs my life.

/Quinn/

Zak's anger turns into laughter and he laughs at me, his booming voice echoing around the small room.

"You think you can win me? I can break you until there's nothing left of you. Nothing. You don't want to anger me Mate. You don't."

I eye him wi disgust and spit in his face. "Mate? When did I become your mate? I have only one mate. I will always only have one mate. And do you know what his name is? Because it sure ain't yours. It's Silas Black. Alpha Silas Black. Alpha of the Eclipse and the Moonshine Pack. Got it? Or do you need a kindergarten teacher to come teach you?"

He growls at me, his face just millimetres away from my own. His hand finds my hair and he pulls, tugging with all his strength.

I feel strands pull out with force but I keep a blank face.

The pain is excruciating and my eyes produce small tears but I don't scream and I don't shout. Because if there's one thing I've learnt, it's that silence is the most deadliest weapon.

He pulls my hair and starts to punch my stomach, delivering punch after punch after punch. Each punch causes my eyes to close more and me to cough more violently.

I won't faint. I won't black out. He is not getting the benefit of the doubt.

Because he's so close, it gives me an advantage of spitting better in his face. I spit in his face and bang my head harshly against his own.

The amount of times I've done this movement has me tolerant to any pain. I am a rogue, I had to know her to fight to survive. What does he think? I don't know how to fight at all? He's got another thing coming then, hasn't he?

I watch his body stumble back from the impact and I use this opportunity to kick him repeatedly in the stomach.

He falls into a table and hits his head, hard. A loud thump verifies his lack of consciousness and I run to the kitchen, rubbing the ropes against the sharp corner of the table.

It takes a lot of time but eventually, the one of the ropes fall of, giving me a chance to grab a knife and cut the other off.

Once they're off, I hide knives in my very loose clothing and go to run out of the house, when three things catch my eye.

A note, a gun and a phone.

Curiosity gets the better of me and I find myself opening the note, reading the few word on it.

Zak,

I helped you, it's your turn to help me. Kill him and her as promised.

-Anonymous

A sound comes from the main room and I shove the note into the first place I can think of: my bra.

I reach for the phone and gun and sprint towards the front door. Obviously it's locked. I hit with all my might against it and the door shudders under the pressure.

"Going somewhere?"

So close.

We got Silas' point of view! Finally! Was it like you expected? Or was it not Silasy enough?

It's so crazy to think that my book, Fandomacc's book is over 30K! I actually still can't believe it. And you guys! Seriously, what would I do without you?

You guys always try to comment and whoever you do, I try my hardest to reply because I love it when you comment!

I couldn't ask for better readers and the best thing is, you guys are from all around the world! It's so cool to think that people half way across the world are reading my book!

Anyway, questions:

Do you think Quinn will get out?

Who do you think the mysterious note person is?

Was Silas' reaction as you would expect it to be?

How did you find Silas' point of view?

Who's your dream guy/girl?

How would you describe your personality?

Who watched Titanic and cried? (I did the first time XD)

^.^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 1.5K 51
She was rejected by her mate His mate died in a fire She went strong cold after her rejection He went crazy after the fire She's a warrior He's an...
575K 21.8K 71
»beginning is rough and quite awful but it gets better as you go along« »book one in the series« When she gets stolen from her wedding, Emerald Vale...
1.1M 29.5K 40
With his eyes trained on me he growls, "Unchain me." The supervisor chirps quietly, "I can't." His head swivels to her, and his fists are cle...
435 22 22
Some say that together, you'd form a necessary paradox; not a senseless contradiction. What happens when an omega and an Alpha of a different pack c...