Running From Her Alpha |✔️

Fandomacc द्वारा

•BOOK ONE OF THE MATE SERIES• Every day, he would draw her. Her captivating hazel eyes and her cascading aurb... अधिक

Prologue
/1/
/2/
/3/
/4/
/5/
/6/
/7/
/8/
/9/
/10/
/11/
/12/
/13/
/14/
/15/
/16/
/17/
/18/
/19/
/20/
/21/
/22/
/23/
/24/
/25/
/26/
/27/
/29/
/30/
/31/
/32/
/33/
/34/
/Epilogue/
/Bonus Chapter/
/IMPORTANT/
/Bonus Chapter 2/
/Bonus Chapter 3/
/Bonus Chapter 4/
/Bonus Chapter 5/
/Bonus Chapter 6/
/Bonus Chapter 7/
/Bonus Chapter 8/
/Bonus Chapter 9/
The Finale
The End Stuff (yayyy)

/28/

11.8K 283 160
Fandomacc द्वारा

Chapter 28

'She-wolf
who brought me
to my knees. What
do you see
in those yellow
eyes?'

The walk back to our temporary rooms is quiet and awkward, only the odd comment being exchanged. I know why I'm quiet, and they must be too for the same reason.

Silas stops in front of Jax's room and pats him on the back. "Meet me outside tomorrow. For now, call your mate or family and do whatever you need to do."

He nods and smiles, grateful. He shuts the door softly behind him and Silas turn to me, urging me to put my hand in his.

Raising my eyebrow, I cautiously slip my hand into his and attempt to ignore the electrifying jolts up my arm.

I have to remember that this is the guy that killed my child, that killed my parents.

Gulping, I follow his lead. "Where are we going?"

He turns back whilst walking at a fast pace. "My parents used to come here a lot, discussing plans and stuff with the previous Alpha King and Queen. I got bored as a kid and ventured out. There's a lot of beautiful places here, I wanted to show them to someone just as beautiful."

How cringey does he want to be?

I stay silent and gasp at the beauty, the long tunnel curving into the unknown.

The green stretches around, entwining itself around the beautiful tunnel, making the end seem like a mystery, so far.

I feel lost, but happily lost. A feeling I haven't felt for a while. I feel like a mouse, cowering in the tunnel of nature, unable to actually bring myself to admire the beauty.

He smiles at me and grins knowingly. "Wait until you see what's on the other side."

I agonisingly take my eyes of the looming trees and continue my follow. I take a deep breath and smell the calming smell of nature surround me, both from my mate and the tunnel.

When we reach the ends, I wait in anticipation, excited to see what's on the other side. If this tunnel is so beautiful, what the hell is on the other side?

A pair of hands find themselves on my face and my vision is blocked, only black.

"Just watch." His breath hits my ear, turning it red.

The first sight of nature catches my eye and I gasp in awe. The river shines, almost as if it's taunting me with its beauty.

Some type of branches or something hang into the rivers, illuminating the very spot of water they touch.

I carefully trek my way down the hill, keeping my footing safe. The moss looks beautiful, covering the nature beneath. All I can see is green, as if green is the only colour that exists in this own private corner of the world.

A few orange and red leaves stick out, prominent. They hang loosely, moving at the slightest gust of wind.

My fingertips brush them and I sigh in happiness, letting Mother Nature take away all my stresses.

A rustling noise comes from behind me and I turn around, confused.

I quickly spin around, blushing. There stands a stripping Silas, showing me a glimpse of his six pack.

Memories of the night when I had my heat come flooding back and I try to block them desperately, hoping that Silas' wolf doesn't see my thoughts.

Silas can't because he hasn't marked me. Only his wolf has marked mine. And I don't know if I'll let him mark me.

I feel his aura right next to me and I try my best to ignore him. His presence is daunting, my wolf going crazy to lick her human mate. That's right, lick.

I shake my head and finally pluck up the courage to look at my devilishly handsome mate.

"Why are you in your boxers?"

He looks to me, grinning. His dimple pops out and I inwardly sigh in happiness. This must've been the thousandth time I've done that.

"Why, do you feel flustered?"

I roll my eyes but my wolf totally agrees with him. "What? Pfft,no! Anyway, what are you doing?"

He nods his head towards the majestic river below and my eyes are in it again, admiring its beauty again.

"I'm going to jump in, are you joining?"

I gape at him, opening and closing my mouth like a fish. "I'm not stripping!" I fight the blush as hard as I can and push him slightly to the side.

"No-ones saying you have to. You can just jump in."

I look down at my dress then I look back at him with a 'duh' expression. "Do you know how much this dress cost Isla? I don't want to waste her money."

I gulp down my nerves and breathe in. My love for nature and my rogue-self wins my jitteriness.

"Turn around."

I watch as he scrunches his nose up, confused. "What?"

"Turn around! I'm going to join you."

He smiles, a genuine huge smile and turns around. I turn around and with all my courage, I pull off the very expensive drops.

The small sound of the zip hitting the floor seems like the loudest thing here and i fiddle with my fingers, turning around.

My scars are deep, horrible looking. They are very prominent and I would hate for him to stare at such an ugly part of me. Plus, my leg has a huge scar running down because of the fight with a rogue.

When I turn around, I see him looking at me, eyes black. "I told you to turn around!"

He moves closer and motions at me, up and down. "How could my wolf and me miss a moment like this?"

He runs his fingers down my scars, frowning. "I'm so sorry."

I ignore him and reach for his hand, feeling it against my small one.

"On the count of 3, okay?"

I nod and wipe my hands against my thigh.

3
2
1

The water splashes around me as I cannonball into the water, for about the tenth time now.

I squeal in delight and swim up, breathing in deeply for oxygen.

I swim lengths up and down about five times, before getting up to go jump in again. A hand reaches out and touches mine and I scream.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

I shiver at the jolts. The water and the fun had me totally forget that my mate was here too. It see,ed like we were both in our own worlds, drifting away the worries with the water.

"It's nearly half nine Quinn."

I look up at the sky and see the moon, shining bright. It wasn't just a full moon yet, because that would be the red moon.

I go back into the water and lean against a rock, sighing. "It's been so fun."

My mate leans next to me, his arm constantly brushing mine. "I know, but we have to go."

We have to go.

We have to go back to the real world, where the problems wait for me, eager to torment my life again.

The proximity between my body and my mates is really close and I exhale, beyond sad.

His leg brushes past mine this time, sending tingles and bringing memories that I thought had drifted away with the water.

I shiver in delight and swim away from him. But he stops me. His name hand is on my arm and in a second, I'm in front of him, chest to chest.

Water drips off of his hair and onto my face and I focus on that, trying to look anywhere but his eyes.

I fail and the next thing I know is that our lips have connected, fighting an internal battle of emotions.

The dress clings onto my wet body as I walk back to the castle, many emotions -including lust- with me.

Silas is walking behind, enjoying the green of the tunnel and the stars in the night sky. But I feel stupid. So stupid. I'm trying to get away from him, not kiss him. I'm meant to be an independent woman, who uses the death of her child to get past her mate and make a life of her own.

But I'm not. I'm falling back into the love bound spell that is my mate: Alpha Silas Black. Frankly, I don't even know if I'll ever be out of it.

Intense moments in this chapter. Quinn's internal battle emotions is amusing, but I also feel a bit sorry for her.

So, the interview that I promised. Here it is, but because I didn't get many comments, I also made my own questions as well since I need this to be more than two questions, PAHHAHAHA!

By the way, my nickname is Nusha, so that is the name I'll be using for myself in the interview.

Here goes:

Nusha walks into the room, rubbing her hands in excitement. She is finally going to interview the Alpha and his mate. Maybe their friends will come as well...

Nusha snorts at the thought of Silas having friends and settles down in the unfamiliar room. She places her iPad in front of her, questions at the ready.

If she is going to do this interview, she's going to do it right.

Just before anything happens, she sneaks a few skittle into her mouth and eagerly drinks her water, ready to take on the world.

The Alpha walks in, swagger in each of his steps. An annoyed Quinn trails behind, scoffing at everyone arrogant step the Alpha takes.

The love seat forces the mates to sit beside each other, the Alpha taking full advantage of the situation and swinging his arm behind Quinn.

Nusha clears her throat and coughs awkwardly, tightening her ponytail like she did whenever she is nervous.

"So, Alpha Silas, Quinn, welcome to this humble room that I have no idea who owns. Thanks for joining me in this interview! Much appreciated."

The Alpha rolls his eyes and sighs in irritation. "Yeah well if you hadn't called this then I would be sorting stuff for my pack and not be here, wasting my time."

Nusha juts focuses on her skittles, totally ignoring and disrespecting the Alpha.

He growls but Quinn slaps his bicep, already bored of the situation.

Nusha clears her throat again, happily gulping down her water. She claps her hands enthusiastically and looks down at her iPad.

"Let's get straight onto this then! The first question is from The_Little_Murderer and they have asked 'Quinn, will you ever want another pup? If so, name, gender, and how many."

Quinn sits up for this, happy that someone had directed a question for her. However, as soon as she hears about children, her shoulder slouch and she looks off into the distance.

"I mean, I would like to have more children in the future, but I don't know if I'm ready, you know? And if so, then I really like the name Kaden for a boy. I don't know how many. For a girl, I would like to call her Esme, after my Mom."

Nusha awes in sadness and Silas goes quiet, knowing what happened to her parents.

She scrolls down and notices a @CrazedWolf who has commented a question as well.

She breaks out of her sympathetic trance and takes another gulp of the plain water. Stupid Mom who told her waters good. Yeah yeah.

"Anyway, @CrazedWolf asks 'Quinn, since you want to reject Silas, will you marry a human?'"

Alpha Silas starts to cough violently and he stares Quinn down, a look of plead on his face. "Y-you want to reject me?"

Quinn looks around awkwardly and pages attention to Nusha, who is causally whistling in the corner.

"I don't know if I'm rejecting him or not. But if I did, I probably would. Love is such a beautiful thing, it should never be wasted on a person not willing to use it right."

Nusha grins at Quinn's philosophical words and nods.

"Another questions form The_Little_Murderer and this ones for you Silas!"

Nusha chirps happily and the Alpha rolls his eyes. "It's Alpha Silas to you and go ahead."

She nods and reads out the question. "Silas, are you ever going to not be a dic* head?"

The Alpha growls in annoyance, intimidating Nusha. Nusha doesn't seem to care and continues to much on the never-ending pack of skittles.

"Why are humans so disrespectful?"

Nusha scoffs and looks at the Alpha. "Why are you such a male genital?"

Quinn giggles in he corner and Nusha puts her hand to her head, exhaling deeply. "There are some questions that we will never have the answers to."

She grins at Quinn and goes back to the trusty iPad, scrolling down. "Oh look! @CrazedWolf has another question! Silas, what would you do if Quinn left and married a human?"

He snarls at Nusha, ready to pounce. Quinn holds him back and rolls her eyes behind him to Nusha.

"ITS ALPHA! And I would slit his throat, cut his body into a million pieces and scatter them around the world so his family members could never find him."

Nusha whistles and Quinn just groans. She grins at Nusha and faces Silas. "What if it was a woman?"

The Alpha looks confused for such a long time until it clicks and he looks at her in shock. "Do you like girls?"

Nusha bursts out laughing and accidentally spits water at the Alpha's face. Then she starts to laugh even more and Quinn joins in.

The Beta walks in, about to say something. He takes one look at the two crazy girls and walks back out, slightly disturbed.

They both stop laughing and Nusha sighs in giggles.

"The_Little_Murderer is on a roll! She's got a question for Silas. Oh sorry, Alpha Silas.
Alpha Silas, do you regret killing your baby?"

The Alpha exhales and looks straight into Quinn's eyes. "You have to know that I regret that so much. I did it because if I let you off the hook, everyone would want to be let off the hook for stupid things. I couldn't risk it Quinn. And I was so prepared to see our Son but I survived. And now I know, I know how horrible it was for you and how much I would kill myself for our little boy."

Nusha wipes a tear from her eye and sniffles. Quinn stays stoic, expressionless.

"O-okay next q-question." Nusha mutters the words, but both werewolves hear it with their sensitive hearing.

"I have a question actually." She puts the iPad down and shuffles around in the seat.

"Quinn, tell all of us the truth, are you or are you not in love with Silas?"

Both Nusha and Silas wait patiently for the answer. Quinn's eyes drift from Nusha's to her mates, an internal battle in her mind.

Her voice comes out as a whisper and Nusha strains to hear it. "Honestly, I don't know any more."

Silas gets up and walks out of the room, leaving both girls in silence. "Well Quinn, thanks for having me and answering all mine and my readers questions. I can't wait to see you next time."

She eats the last bits of her skittles as Quinn walks out, slowly and sadly.

Nusha stands, stretching her muscles.

She tuts to herself and grabs her waterbottle and iPad. "Mates, what a beautiful, deadly thing."

And with that, she walks away, satisfied with her questions and the answers to them.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

28.8M 880K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
60K 1.5K 51
She was rejected by her mate His mate died in a fire She went strong cold after her rejection He went crazy after the fire She's a warrior He's an...
2.8M 84.3K 35
Best ratings: #1 in #ya, #sexscenes and #mates, #4 in #romance - - - - - PLOT: LILA KING is somewhat notorious in her old wolfpack - as a child she l...
575K 21.8K 71
»beginning is rough and quite awful but it gets better as you go along« »book one in the series« When she gets stolen from her wedding, Emerald Vale...