Running From Her Alpha |✔️

By Fandomacc

•BOOK ONE OF THE MATE SERIES• Every day, he would draw her. Her captivating hazel eyes and her cascading aurb... More

Prologue
/1/
/2/
/3/
/4/
/5/
/6/
/7/
/8/
/9/
/10/
/11/
/12/
/13/
/14/
/15/
/16/
/17/
/18/
/19/
/20/
/21/
/23/
/24/
/25/
/26/
/27/
/28/
/29/
/30/
/31/
/32/
/33/
/34/
/Epilogue/
/Bonus Chapter/
/IMPORTANT/
/Bonus Chapter 2/
/Bonus Chapter 3/
/Bonus Chapter 4/
/Bonus Chapter 5/
/Bonus Chapter 6/
/Bonus Chapter 7/
/Bonus Chapter 8/
/Bonus Chapter 9/
The Finale
The End Stuff (yayyy)

/22/

12.4K 388 154
By Fandomacc

Chapter 22

'Sorry if
it's hard
to catch
my vibe'

I exhale in agony, missing the safe and secure feel of my mate. Of course he was horrible and the worst mate possible, I won't deny it. But he's made for me. In every way possible. Every curve i have fits perfectly with his muscular body and every emotion I release is counteracted by his own.

We are matched with perfection by the Moon Goddess. And we have been matched for a reason.

The further I travel, the more my gut twist sickeningly in my body and the more my mind conjures up horrific images.

Every step away from the pack house is one step closer to insanity.

Mother Nature plays tricks with me, making twigs snap form left right and centre and making my hopes high, falling as soon as I realise it's the malicious wind.

Finally, before my wolf loses all hope, I smell his tantalizing smell faintly, lurking in the distance. His nature-filled smell fills my nose the more I walk towards it and I smile, knowing that I've found him.

As I arrive to the scene, I see multiple dead bodies everywhere, some human and some werewolf.

Crimson blood occupies the ground, covering the once clean mud beneath. A frog makes it's way to my throat as I see him, lying amidst the rest of the bodies, breathing slow.

He slowly moves his head my way, locking his luscious eyes with my own. Forest to Earth.

I bite back the scream threatening to release itself form my clutches. gulping slowly, i rub my face, kneeling beside him.

"Silas?"

A gracious smile makes its way across his face as he grabs my small hand it in his large one. The familiar sparks erupt and make their way from my hands to my heart.

Blinking rapidly, he opens his dry, chapped lips, ready to speak.

"Quinn."

He says my name with his husky voice and the one word has shivers down my spine. I'm startled by his booming laughter.

"I love the way you react to me. You're going to be a great Luna."

I stay quiet, speechless. What do I say? Our relationship is far from the best so what do I do? He killed my child but I'd die without him. I know that much.

"I love you. And I can't wait to meet our child. I know you can take care of the Pack. Don't let anyone take the Pack from you. Fight for it, like I should've fought for you. I know you probably don't love me as much as I love you but just listen. You were my mate, you are my mate. My weakness. Which is exactly why I pushed you away. And I'm too pathetic to realise that you are strong enough to defend yourself. I'm too much of a fuc*er to realise that until now, when I'm about to die. I just wanted you to know that."

By now I'm full on crying, not holding back. My child that I have tried so hard to forget will finally have a parent.

And I'll have no one. No one.

Without speaking, I make my intentions clear. My mate will not die here today.

I get to work, ripping off a bit of my clothing like Rhea had done. I wrap it tightly around his biggest injury on his leg and tie the knot.

Lea?

Yeah?

Follow my scent, I need you. It should be pretty strong since I haven't been here for long. Don't forget to bring your First Aid stuff.

Here where?

I growl over the mind link, irritated.

Come!

The Luna in me shuts Lea up and everything goes quiet in my mind, an indication that she's coming.

"The Pack Doctor's daughter is coming. She knows what to do. You will not die today. Not on my watch."

He laughs again and I lean into him slightly, unconsciously.

"Lea? She's crazy!"

I smile as best as I can for him, clapping my hands in front of his face whenever his eyes droop. "She is, but that's why I love her."

His eyes droop lower dangerously, ready to close and rift his soul far away from me. I snap, shaking him.

"NO! You ARE NOT going to sleep! KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN!"

He nods, pulling me close and kissing me. I melt into the kiss but I keep my eyes open, ready to pounce on him if he dares to close them.

Pounding footsteps make their way towards us, getting louder and louder by the second.

"I'M HERE! LET ME SEE THE PATIENT!"

She pushes me out of the way, only to see a wheezing Alpha. "Alpha! Okay, I can do this. Lea can do this."

I ignore her self-pep talks and focus on my mate, staying quiet. I feel like I can't breathe. Not until he's out of danger.

She acts quickly, pushing things out of the way and dabbing random things on his arms and legs every two seconds.

"Oh my Goddess Lea, how much did you bring?"

She continues to fill the injection with some weird liquid. "Can you please stop asking me useless questions? Oh yeah, can you lift up his top? I need to see if he has any injuries there."

Raven screams in my mind, telling me to not let another she-wolf see our mate. Obviously I ignore her and pull up his top to see the scars I had traced that night and the painful new additions.

The scars remind me of my own pain and before I know it, all I can think about is the whipping and the rogue attacks.

The feeling of the silver whip eating away my skin comes back and I cringe, flinching every time I remember each whip.

Lea stops with Silas, who currently resembles a mummy, and comes to me grabbing both my hands.

"You need to calm down. I think you're getting a panic attack and this is distressing Silas. He must've bitten you at one point because only mates can achieve something like that. But calm. He can see everything you are seeing and feel the same emotions."

She breathes deeply in and out and I mimic her, exhaling deeply.

I feel a nudge forward and I nearly fall into Silas' arms. Grabbing his hand for support, I sit beside him.

"You know, when you get better we can try and sort us out. We've been through the war we just need to get through the next bit."

He nods and settles his head in my lap, my hand subconsciously playing with his soft, black hair.

"What happened to the other Alpha?"

Silas flashes a dazzling smile and snuggles into my stomach. "He submitted to me. The coward gave me his pack as a 'sorry' gesture. Little shi* he is."

I roll my eyes at the swear words but ignore them, letting him speak freely.

"Let's go to the pack hospital. It's best we get him there now."

How was that? This was a mushy and cringey chapter. But these events are really important for what's about to come up so pay close attention.

We are over 10K! I tried to reply to as many comments as possible on my Ipad but Wattpad on there was acting up and frankly, getting on my nerves.

Right now, I'm on my computer since I got sick of my Ipad.

Went to the shops yesterday and bought 3 notebooks for no reason. I'm thinking of making one one of my story ones. I plan to continue this series so obviously I need to jot down my thoughts somewhere.

Some questions:

The interview with Quinn and Silas, any queestions? (I only have two readers who actually gave me some questions and realised I can't do an interview with just them XD)

Opinions on Silas now?

Lea is the best Doctor, isn't she?

Did you expect him to be injured?

What do you think is going to happen now?

Do you think Quinn should've let Silas suffer?

What is your sweet tooth of the real world? (Mine's stationary and notebooks, I can't get enough!)

Tea or Coffee?

Favourite Disney Movie/ Princess?

^.^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 75.2K 26
London was from a pack that was killed by an enemy pack. She was only seventeen when it happened. She was the only one to escape except for a small b...
22.6K 1.4K 24
***COMPLETE*** THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK I EVER WROTE SO ITS RUBISH I SUGGEST READING MY MORE RECENT BOOKS THEN READ THIS ONE TO SEE HOW I HAVE IMPROVED...
13.3K 399 33
(A/N. I DO NOT own any pictures throughput the book, no copy right intended. Will have Explicit content.) Sweet Katherine, A werewolf vampire hybrid...
9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...