Running From Her Alpha |✔️

By Fandomacc

•BOOK ONE OF THE MATE SERIES• Every day, he would draw her. Her captivating hazel eyes and her cascading aurb... More

Prologue
/1/
/2/
/3/
/4/
/5/
/6/
/7/
/8/
/9/
/10/
/11/
/12/
/13/
/14/
/15/
/16/
/17/
/18/
/19/
/21/
/22/
/23/
/24/
/25/
/26/
/27/
/28/
/29/
/30/
/31/
/32/
/33/
/34/
/Epilogue/
/Bonus Chapter/
/IMPORTANT/
/Bonus Chapter 2/
/Bonus Chapter 3/
/Bonus Chapter 4/
/Bonus Chapter 5/
/Bonus Chapter 6/
/Bonus Chapter 7/
/Bonus Chapter 8/
/Bonus Chapter 9/
The Finale
The End Stuff (yayyy)

/20/

12.9K 364 55
By Fandomacc

Chapter 20

'I'm bullet
proof
Nothing
to lose.'

The wind whips mercilessly against the curtains and pushes the windows backwards and forwards. Nature fights angrily at everything as well of the hundreds of wolves outside.

I rub my hands together, hating the drastic change in weather. It's like Mother Nature knows that something is wrong and she just wants to add to the misery.

I had ran back inside after killing at least 7 wolves. This is because, a few people were in the kitchen, fighting.

Now I don't know about you but I'm pretty sure that the kitchen is one of the worst places to fight in. First of all, dishes will most definitely fly everywhere, cutting both us and the opposition.

Moreover, the kitchen in general will get destroyed.

Lastly, someone could accidentally figure out where all the females and children are hiding and we sure as hell don't want that.

The random thin top and shorts that I had rapidly put on protects me from nothing and I genuinely feel like I'll die from the cold rather than another wolf.

I grab a jacket and pull it on whilst rolling around the floor and retrieving my daggers. If I'm staying in human form, I want a weapon.

A wolf attacks from behind me and I slash him with my daggers, making sure not to let go of them.

I push the huge wolf with all my strength to the ground and I sprint upstairs, grabbing anything that can work as a weapon.

I go to the weapons room and reach for the bow and arrow, something I had always been decent at.

The stairs come into my view and I slowly walk down, crouching.

Wolves on wolves. That's all I see. Luckily, I'm able to smell the different packs so I aim and successfully hit a wolf.

Raven begs me to let her out so she can show that she's a Luna and she won't tolerate anything like this. I think she's just being a drama queen and will probably get us killed.

Hey!

I stumble back from the voice in my head and my eyes widen.

Raven?

Who else?

What the hell! I haven't talked to you for ages! You didn't want to talk to me for ages...

Yeah yeah, I didn't think your reason was valid for leaving but meh. Now let me out! I wanna fight! Show these bitc-

Urgh. I forgot how vulgar you are.

Can you please ask Lea's wolf where they are. I need to make sure they're okay.

Sure you do.

I roll my eyes and continue shooting arrows at Moonshine Pack members.

Quinn, is that you?

Yuperooni, but I'm kind in an important moment so if you coul-

Can you smell that?

Smell what Rhea?

Smells like milk chocolate and strawberries.

Your favourite? Are you sure you're not just hungry?

No, I'm pretty sure.

Wait, I think I know what it is...

What?

I think you can smell your mate.

I hear a scream in my mind and I clutch it, screaming myself. The scream bounces off the four walls in my mind and my brain pounds in pain.

I blink a few times, getting my vision back to normal from blurry only to see a panicked Rhea running about.

"Rhea! Stop! You can't just go in the middle of a war!"

She looks over to me, her eyes wide in frenzy. "Don't you understand?! I've been waiting for him for so long, I need to know!"

I get up from the crouching position and run over, shaking her shoulders. "Snap out of it!" I growl, showing my Luna and she cowers, showing her neck in submission.

Her eyes are watery when she looks back up. "Please?"

I sigh in annoyance and grab her hand in mine. "Fine but we don't know who this could be, so don't run off and kiss him. Because he could kill you in return."

She nods, wiping the tears away.

I drag her behind me and we crouch, slowly walking towards the kitchen. When we enter, we see mostly naked men fighting for their lives and their packs.

Rhea whistles from beside me. "Wow... I hope one of those are my mate!"

I roll my eyes and tug her along. "Is the smell getting stronger?"

She pauses and then nods. "Yup, but it's still not that strong. I think he's outside, you know?"

I turn to her and stop. "We can't go outside Rhea. If I took you outside now, I'd be risking your life and mine. Mostly yours. I can't lose you. Please. Just wait a bit."

"No! I won't! One of our pack members could kill him! I won't wait! And if you don't want to go with me, I'll go by myself!"

She stomps off, heading for the middle of the battle field.

"Stop! I'll come, okay?"

She nods, frustrated with me. "Come on then!"

All I can smell is blood. My mate's faint scent lingers but it's everywhere. He's clearly been bouncing from one spot to another.

"How can you even smell your mate in all of the blood?"

She looks at me, queasy and her eyes are watering. "So many people are dead."

I growl at people approaching us and extend my claws, hitting people with it. "Get away from us unless you want to be dead!"

Rhea pulls me towards a bulky looking man on the floor, drenched in blood. "Mate?"
He looks up, locking his eyes with hers. He whispers lowly, "Mate."

I watch him fall to his side, clutching his stomach. Rhea runs to him, grabbing his face and cleaning the sweat off his face.

"I've been looking for you for so long. My warrior Queen."

Rhea giggles and cries at the same time, kissing his face all over. "You're not going to die. I've just found you! No! I'm not going to let you die.."

She rips off a piece of her clothing and wraps it around the wound, tying it securely to stop the blood.

She grabs his face and looks him in the eye. "You will stay alive, for me."

He nods and kisses her in the lips and I look away, not being able to watch the tragic love story.

This small corner is isolated, meaning the guy must've dragged himself to safety.

I turn back, tapping my foot. "We have to get him to a doctor Rhea, you know that. We have to go."

He painfully drags his eyes from her face to mine, his face showing confusion. "Who's she?"

"She is the Luna and she knows what she is talking about so if you could hurry up this reunion because frankly, I don't want either of you to die today."

She nods and pulls his huge arm on her back. She attempts to carry him but falls on his chest in return.

"Rhea, you could've just asked me to help!"

She growls at me. "Mine!"

I roll my eyes and brush off the insult. "I'm going to forget you said that as your childhood best friend and trust me, my one mate is enough so if you could just trust me and let me help you."

She frowns and yanks his other arm onto my back. I stand straight, his weight not actually that painful.

She looks at me quizzically. "How can you do this so easy?"

"Rhea, I was a rogue at one point, I did pull ups in tress."

He looks at me, shocked. "You were a rogue? The Luna?"

Rhea giggles and I cackle. "Hah! I still am. I'm just the Alpha's mate so I keep telling everyone I'm the Luna."

He rolls his eyes and grins at both of us, limping. "Well, hello Rhea, I'm Noah."

She smiles at Noah, kissing his cheek. Rhea looks at me and sighs. "How are we going to tell the Alpha that my mate is a warrior from the opposite pack?"

I grin evilly, ignoring all the weird stares from our own pack warriors. "Don't worry Rhea, leave that to me."

Both of them look at me and shake their heads in sync.

I laugh and walk ahead, ready to face off a load of angry she-wolves.

I'm going shopping...yay. Meh, shoppings okay but my family is kinda forcing me to go and I was planning to make this chapter longer.

I'm literally sat here typing while the family are about to leave. Not cool. Oh well, Wattpad before shopping.

Some questions:

How do you think the girls will react to Noah?

First impressions on Noah?

Happy for Rhea?

Do you think Rhea was stupid to try and find her mate?

Do you think Quinn likes Noah?

What do you think happens next?

^.^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
3.1M 75.2K 26
London was from a pack that was killed by an enemy pack. She was only seventeen when it happened. She was the only one to escape except for a small b...
59.9K 1.5K 51
She was rejected by her mate His mate died in a fire She went strong cold after her rejection He went crazy after the fire She's a warrior He's an...
13.3K 399 33
(A/N. I DO NOT own any pictures throughput the book, no copy right intended. Will have Explicit content.) Sweet Katherine, A werewolf vampire hybrid...