ESCAPE

By dakotarain18

When a contract that was signed 4 years ago comes back to haunt Zayn, he can't help but run away to escape fr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter-2
Chapter- 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter-26
Chapter- 27
Chapter-28
Chapter- 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Thank you

Chapter 34

107 19 1
By dakotarain18

VALENTINA

The second I set foot in the stadium, Lux was dragging me along with her and introducing me to everyone.

'This is Valentina, she can't talk. Her throat hurts', she says and I would awkwardly smile at whoever I was meeting.

'What do we have here?', asked a voice and a man with sandy hair picked her up. Lux squealed in his arms and I stood there not knowing what to do.

'Hi, I'm Josh. You must Valentina, I've heard about you', he said with a warm smile and I smiled back at him.

'You should go play somewhere else Lux, we're about to start working', he said and she pouted.

'Sound check starts in a few minutes', he said looking at me, hoping that I would take her away.

Sound check?

Josh understood that I didn't know what that meant.

'Right, Niall did mention about you didn't know a lot of things. Well a sound check is basically a warm up session before the real thing, we check if everything is perfect', he said and I nodded.

'Hello', said a voice and I turned to find Harry coming up to us.

Harry and Josh greeted each other and then he looked at us.

'What are you both up to?', he asked with a quizzing expression.

'Josh doesn't want us here', pouted Lux.

'I did not say that', he said quickly and I giggled.

'We have to do sound check Lux, why don't you go play in the dressing rooms?', suggested Harry and she sighed dramatically.

'I have no idea how she became a drama queen', chuckled Harry.

'She learns from the best mate', said Josh.

'Hey', objected Harry and I shook my head at their silliness.

'Go on', he said looking at me and I nodded as I lead Lux towards the dressing rooms.

The rooms were all temporary as the stadium didn't have ones of its own. There were long passages connecting each tent and you could easily get lost in them which was why I kept a close eye on Lux in case she decided to suddenly opt for hide and seek.

'Mummy!', called Lux as we entered the room.

'Hey sweetie, are you having fun?', she asked as she picked her up.

'The boys are being mean', she pouted.

'Well they're busy right now, they are not being mean', she explained and Lux rolled her eyes.

'I really have to stop her from taking drama lessons by those idiots', mumbled Lou and I laughed.

'There's a box of things over there which you can play with, go on, take Val with you', she said as she put her down.

Lux took my hand and showed me a giant box that was as tall as her.

'Mummy keeps costumes in here', she said excitedly and took out a pair of fairy wings.

'You can have Nova's costume', she piped and tried to drag out a pink dress.

Nova?

Nova had a costume too?

I shook my head and helped the little girl take out a pink costume that looked like an oversized Barbie dress.

I couldn't help but laugh as I saw it and Lux laughed with me.

I put it on and she handed me a wand as well.

'Now we're both fairies!', she exclaimed.

I waved my wand pretending to do magic and she laughed.

'Let's go make some fairy cupcakes', she said and I shrugged.

She lead me to the kitchen part of the tent and I was amazed at the amount of food they had.

'Sarah has cupcakes, come on!', she exclaimed and hurried to the tables.

I timidly approached the tables not sure if I was even allowed to be here.

'Valentina, right?', asked a voice and I turned to find a woman with short blonde hair smiling at me.

'I'm Sarah', she said as she took my hand and I smiled at her.

'You look like Lux has gotten her hands on you', she said and I shrugged.

'I assume she's here for cupcakes', she said and I grinned.

'Lux', she called and the girl's head popped up from behind the tables.

'What are you doing?', she asked with playful expression.

'Nothing', she said quickly.

'Oh, too bad, I was going to offer you some cupcakes, but I guess I'll just give them to Niall', she said.

'No!', exclaimed Lux and Sarah raised an eyebrow at her.

'I want some', she pouted.

Sarah laughed and motioned for us to join her.

'That's strange, I was sure that I had five boxes', she said looking at the table.

'Can we decorate?', asked Lux.

'Sure', she said and took out some toppings for us to decorate with.

While Lux was busy throwing everything onto hers, I was carefully icing mine to make a swirl and then topped it with some chocolate chips and sprinkles.

'That's very pretty Valentina', complimented Sarah and I smiled at her.

'You could help around here, if you want', she said and I smiled widely at her causing her to beam at me.

'Come on! Let's go', said Lux as she took the box of goodies that we had just made and I waved at Sarah before the both of us paraded the halls in our fairy costumes while eating cupcakes.

'What do we have here? Two fairies?', asked a voice and we turned to find Louis looking at us with a smirk.

'You cant have any', said Lux with a serious tone.

'I don't want yours, I have my own', he said and revealed a box of cupcakes which I was pretty sure the one Sarah was looking for.

Louis realized that I knew and so he winked at me.

'Fine', huffed Lux.

'I remember when Nova used to wear that, she used to pretend to be a princess and boss us around along with her', he said and I smiled as I watched him replay his memory.

'Louis Tomlinson!', yelled a voice which I recognized as Paul's.

'Uh oh', he said.

'You're in trouble', smirked Lux.

'Want to go for a ride?', asked Louis and I gave him a confused look.

He pointed to the nearby golf cart and I grinned as I took Lux's hand.

'Hold on tight fairies', he said and he started the cart which made Lux squeal.

We whizzed past Paul who threw his hands up in defeat as he realized it was almost useless.

'Having fun?', he asked and I nodded.

Suddenly he pulled the brakes and I was jolted forwards along with Lux who I protectively held close.

'LIAM!', he exclaimed.

'Mate I would join you but we're already short on members and we dont want to hold up anything', he said seriously.

'Joy kill', mumbled Louis as he grabbed his box and we got off as well.

'Looking magical Val', said Liam and I grinned at him.

'Hey', said Harry and I smiled at him as entered the dressing rooms.

'How are you?', he asked handing me my board.

'Better, a bit' and he smiled.

'You'll be alright', he said and I sighed.

'Have you ever been to a concert?', he asked and I shook my head.

Harry grinned and then said, 'Then I want you to stay right near the stage until the show ends, i promise you, it will be worth watching'.

I nodded in agreement.

'Zayn would have liked seeing you in that', he said after a while and then left as Lou called him for hair and makeup.

I looked in the full length mirror and tried to remember Nova.

She was indeed prettier than me, I couldn't understand why everyone was comparing me with her, or were they just being nostalgic?

It only made me become even more curious about her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

710K 20K 22
Alexis is an orphan. She doesnt trust anyone, especiall men which is undersandable due to the things her father and others would do to her. When the...
556K 13.5K 40
[In Editing] Wrong place. Wrong time. That's what this is a case of. Jessie James just happened to be at the bank that day when Harry Styles, and the...
9.7K 210 37
**********One Direction not famous********** Jess is 19 she got married when she was 18 her husband died in the army. What happens when she move to L...
6.8K 166 22
When a sister meets her long lost brother and falls in love with one of his bandmates. Completed August 2017