Running From Her Alpha |✔️

By Fandomacc

•BOOK ONE OF THE MATE SERIES• Every day, he would draw her. Her captivating hazel eyes and her cascading aurb... More

Prologue
/1/
/2/
/3/
/4/
/5/
/6/
/7/
/8/
/9/
/10/
/11/
/12/
/13/
/14/
/15/
/16/
/17/
/19/
/20/
/21/
/22/
/23/
/24/
/25/
/26/
/27/
/28/
/29/
/30/
/31/
/32/
/33/
/34/
/Epilogue/
/Bonus Chapter/
/IMPORTANT/
/Bonus Chapter 2/
/Bonus Chapter 3/
/Bonus Chapter 4/
/Bonus Chapter 5/
/Bonus Chapter 6/
/Bonus Chapter 7/
/Bonus Chapter 8/
/Bonus Chapter 9/
The Finale
The End Stuff (yayyy)

/18/

14K 412 74
By Fandomacc

Chapter 18

'When life gets
tough, put on
your boxing
gloves.'

We approach the training field and all I can see is men. Where the hell are the females?

The fields are filled with man after man all doing high knees on the spot and copying Silas, who is doing the same in front of them.

I lean near Lea. "Where are all the girls?"

She laughs and carries on walking. "Well, the girls have a different time to train and this is the warrior training. For example if you want to be a warrior or you are a warrior or you just want the basic skill of a warrior you come here."

"Damn it Lea! You could've just told me girls training is a different time!"

She stops and turns, determined. "No! Because this pack is too old in the way they think and that's why we see no girls. No one wants to become a warrior because it's a 'manly' job! I'm going to break it! And you guys will break it with me."

She storms off ahead, eager to be part of the training. I look at her back, then look at Rhea and Isla and then back at her back.

"Wait. I thought she was the lazy one?"

Rhea huffs and trudges behind her. "Obviously not."

When we get to the field, everyone stops what they're doing. Literally everyone. I feel all the males look at us four girls and I see Isla blush.

I follow her eyes and see the Beta staring straight at her. Aww.

Lea grabs my hand and pulls me towards Silas. I groan and clench my jaw. "Why are you taking me to him?"

"Because he's the one we have to go to if we wanna join!"

She stops right in front of him and cleans the imaginary dust off of herself.

"We are here to join your training." Then, without letting Silas say anything, she stomps off and stands next to one of the biggest guys there.

I follow her and stand right next to her, awkwardly glancing between her and the guy next to her.

He's huge. Both muscly and tall. He looks down at Lea, laughing.

She glares at him. "What you laughing at? Think I can't do this training. Watch me!"

He raises an eyebrow and shakes his head, looking back at the Alpha. "150 sit ups followed by 150 press ups! Go!"

Lea raises her hand. "Woah woah woah! When have these men only ever done just 150 sit ups and just 150 press ups? Increase it!"

He rolls his eyes and shouts 250 and I hear Isla and Rhea groan simultaneously.

Lea drops to the ground in lightning speed and hurries rapidly through her 250 sit ups. Hah, someone's been training in their bedroom.

I get onto the floor and do 250 sit ups, annoyed by the grassy floor. I feel my stomach burn slightly as I finish the 250 sit ups and roll my eyes at Lea, who's half way through her press ups.

As I get into my press up position for the final time, I see Lea cackling at the guy she was stood next to because he's still going and she's done.

Dusting off my leggings, I lean against Isla and smile. "It's been a while since I've done that."

She raises an eyebrow. "Really? I thought you'd do that because you were-"

"Are."

"Because you are a rogue."

I shake my head, stretching my arms. "No, I didn't have time. I was either running, swimming or fighting. There was never any time to do a proper work out. Yeah I did a few exercises here and there but I was always at a new place. Except when I found the cave. Then I did workout. But, I didn't stay in the cave too long."

"Ooh. Makes sense."

"150 burpees!"

I look over at her and stretch again. "I know." Then I'm back on the floor, doing burpees this time.

We all make our way over to the gym and I see a few men fighting in the ring. Rhea notices and nudges her shoulder with mine.

"Remember when we used to sneak out in the middle of the night and practice and fight here?"

I grin at the memories and nod, glancing back at the ring. "The good old days."

"Yup, the good old days."

I nudge her shoulder in return and nod at the boxing ring. "You and me? Yeah?"

She cackles evilly and looks at me, walking towards it. "YOUR GOING DOWN SISTER!"

"Pfft as if! YOUR GOING DOWN!"

I jog over and stick my tongue out when I get to the boxing ring first. In the ring, there was no gloves between me and her. It was fist on fist. Still is.

"No gloves?"

I look at her and scoff. "Definitely no gloves! Who do ya think I am?!"

She climbs on, easily dodging the ropes like when we were little. She kisses each bicep and wiggles her eyebrows.

"I've still got it, have you?"

I pat both my biceps with my opposite hands and smirk evilly at her. "Of course I have!"

She moves forward, pushing the previous men off the ring. "Get off! Can't you see two besties wanna fight?! Gosh!"

I laugh and move forward as well, approaching her slowly. She gets into fighting position and I mimic her, ready. I hear whistles from below and notice Lea and Isla from the corner of my eye.

Obviously I know that Rhea thinks I'm not looking which is a perfect tactic. Because she doesn't realise the fist swinging her way.

"God damnit!"

I grin and wait for her to approach me. She has the same look on that she did all those years ago: competitive and determined.

She swings a punch and barely grazes my nose. I lift my leg and kick her three times softly in the stomach and she responds with her hand grabbing my leg.

Before she can swing me around, I move towards her, hopping on my left leg. I push her hand into her chest and she lets go of my leg, in pain.

"What the hell were you doing in the woods?"

I smirk and respond. "Girl, I was always this great."

She scoffs and swings another punch, hitting me directly in the face. "You were also way too arrogant. Still are."

I roll my eyes and swing my fist into her chest, making her topple slightly backwards. I push her onto the floor and pin her down, counting to three in my head.

"DING DING DING, WE HAVE A WINNER!" Lea grabs both of our hand and lifts me up.

When I look around, I notice a load of people watching. People clap and cheer whilst others whisper.

I shake the pain off and hug Rhea. She rolls her eyes and hugs back. "Q, you have got to teach me your moves."

I cackle and laugh hard in my friend's face. "Don't worry, when I'm done with you, you'll be warrior level."

She sighs and links her arm with mine. "Let's hope so. Maybe then Daniel will get a better future."

I see a familiar brown-haired boy running down the hall. Melodic laughter follows it and I see a strawberry blonde chasing after the small child.

"Ally stop!"

"NO MAMA! I'M THE FASTEST EVER!"

Mama? The girl looks my age. Barely. Alex runs straight into me, hitting his head off my legs. He topples backwards. "Oof!"

He looks brave and gets up, ready to go. "I'm so sor-"

"Red! It's you! Mama, this is red! The one I was telling you all about!"

The enthusiasm in his voice has makes me laugh and I stick my hand out, introducing myself to said Mother.

"Hey! I'm Angel and this is little-"

"Alex, I know. I'm Quinn, or Red as Alex likes to call me."

She giggles and ruffles his head. "He's so silly sometimes! Anyway, we were going to the bath and he doesn't want to clean himself for some reason. Even though cleaning yourself makes you smell nice and more people will give you food."

She nudges his shoulder and he sighs, grabbing his Mom's hand. "Okay Mama, I'll go in the bath but it has to have bubbles!"

Then, before I know it, he's off, sprinting down the corridor. Definitely a sprinter in the future.

She turns back and sighs.

"Is there a problem?"

She just runs her hand through her hair and looks at me, smiling softly. "Nothing. It's just because he doesn't have a, you know, we don't get much coming to the house. We are barely alive right now. Even bubble baths are expensive."

My eyes soften and I smile. "I'll try to get you somewhere. Do you not have a job?"

She looks back at where Alex was and then back at me. "Yeah, but only as a waitress in the human world. Nobody seems to want me for their employee here. And I can't work long hours because I can't afford to get a baby sitter. Life's just urgh."

"Tell me about it."

"Anyway, I've gotta go give him a bath. We don't even live in the pack house so Goddess knows where he's gone. Bye!"

She waves and follows the excited boy. I turn on my heel, ready to go to sleep when I hit a chest. A very hard and well-defined chest.

Oh Goddess, is a my life a cliche now?

I groan quietly and look upward, just to regret my decision. Two sparkling green eyes look back into my own dark ones and I sigh, feeling his presence and aura wrap around my body, an invisible blanket of warmth keeping me safe.

He pushes me to a wall, searching all around my face. "Do you know what you do to me when you act like that?"

I barely manage words together and breathe, looking back at him, emotionless. He seems to notice and moves closer, if that's even possible.

"I act like what?"

Then, I remember my plan. I bite my lip and smile softly, looking straight into his eyes. "Like what?"

Oooooooooooooh, ended on a steamy momento. I wonder what our little fox has got in my mind. Ooh Quinn, you dirty gal.

Anyway, I kinda forgot if I updated or not today, so I'm updating anyway. One of my own favourite werewolf stories has just become a book and I really want to buy it. You know Midika and her stories? Well Alpha Kaden is now a book and damn does it look good.

Go check her book out if you haven't! They are great!

Some questiooonnsss:

What do you think our little Q has got in mind?

What about Alex's Mummy dearest? Anything like you imagined her to be?

And Lea, so determined to do the exercises, what did you think about that?

Anything new in your lives?

Favourite werewolf book on Wattpad?

What was your favourite childhood T.V show? (I can't pick out of CBeebies's shows)

What is your first memory?

^.^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 97.4K 80
"She was running and he was hunting. She was hiding and he was conquering. She was a spirit full of of fire and would he stop at noting to put out th...
28.8M 880K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
1.1M 29.5K 40
With his eyes trained on me he growls, "Unchain me." The supervisor chirps quietly, "I can't." His head swivels to her, and his fists are cle...
60.2K 1.5K 51
She was rejected by her mate His mate died in a fire She went strong cold after her rejection He went crazy after the fire She's a warrior He's an...