Running From Her Alpha |✔️

Por Fandomacc

•BOOK ONE OF THE MATE SERIES• Every day, he would draw her. Her captivating hazel eyes and her cascading aurb... Más

Prologue
/1/
/2/
/3/
/4/
/5/
/6/
/7/
/8/
/9/
/10/
/11/
/12/
/13/
/14/
/16/
/17/
/18/
/19/
/20/
/21/
/22/
/23/
/24/
/25/
/26/
/27/
/28/
/29/
/30/
/31/
/32/
/33/
/34/
/Epilogue/
/Bonus Chapter/
/IMPORTANT/
/Bonus Chapter 2/
/Bonus Chapter 3/
/Bonus Chapter 4/
/Bonus Chapter 5/
/Bonus Chapter 6/
/Bonus Chapter 7/
/Bonus Chapter 8/
/Bonus Chapter 9/
The Finale
The End Stuff (yayyy)

/15/

17.2K 433 181
Por Fandomacc

Chapter 15
'Hearts will
never be made
practical until they're
made unbreakable.'

I shake my legs, getting ready for the shift. When it happens, I feel my wounds sting but I ignore it, determined to let my wolf free.

I've been avoiding the Alpha as much as I can, especially because Rhea, Lea and Isla keep pulling the crappiest pranks I've ever seen in my life and insulting him.

The trees whiz past me and memories of running in the wild free of any mate calm me, filling my mind.

My stomach grumbles from the lack of food and my wolf spots a deer, ready to pounce.
I haven't have food for so long because of the thought of my baby. Images of my life being okay keep invading my mind and I end up vomiting, not being able to handle the stress.

My wolf wants me to eat. She's determined to get her goals

The sounds of leaves rustling distract me from my ultimate goal: the deer. I smell him. The luring smell of nature at its finest surrounds me and I know I need to leave.

"Going so soon?"

His deep voice, patronising. And that's when I know, I'm in trouble. Time to run.

"Don't go! Just...hear me out."

I growl, ready to defend myself if needed. Why does he think he can come and talk to me after all he's done? I'm surprised with myself that I haven't left.

He gives my wolf some clothes and my wolf bites them in between her mouth, making sure to bite his hand at the same time.

I shift behind the tree and slip the clothes on, pulling down the top over my half healed scars.

Stepping out, I give him the biggest death glare.

I ignore him, leaning against a tree and sliding down. I close my eyes, finally getting a moment to think about other things.

"I didn't know that you were pregnant otherwise I would've-"

I cut him off, annoyed. "You would've what? Put me before your pack because I could potentially have your heir?"

He exhales loudly, as if I'm the one who whipped him 25 times and killed his baby.

"I'm sorry that I was so bad that I wanted to see who you loved more! I'm sorry that my mate killed my baby! I'm sorry that I was your mate in the first place!"

"I want you to be with the rest of the pack tomorrow. It's highly likely that The Moonshine Pack will attack tomorrow since they sent a warning today again."

"Of course you do. Because your mate matters now. Great."

"You are the mate of an Alpha. Get used to it."

I cough. I cough so much that I have a coughing fit. "Get over it? What the hell do you think you did? Stomped on my flowers? Broke my vase? You killed my baby. Get it in your thick head that I am not getting 'used to' anything of yours."

"With you it's just fights every time. You're not fit to be a Luna, never mind my Luna."

"I'm not fit to be your Luna?! Me? I think you need to take a minute to check yourself out before you tell me that I'm not fit to be a Luna. If I'm not fit to be a Luna, you're definitely not fit to be an Alpha."

He starts to speak but I stop him by raising my hand. "Just stop. You're not helping. You make everything worse. This is exactly why I left. And this is exactly why I want to leave. So if you'll excuse me, I'm going to do stuff that doesn't include you."

"But-"

"But nothing. I wish I was never mated to you Silas. I wish I never was a member of your pack. I don't even know how you're going to make up for such a big loss. I really don't."

"That must've been an awkward conversation then, am I right?"

"Yeah, it was. How am I ever going to do anything for a pack that have watched me get whipped and have done nothing about it.?"

"I'm still shocked that you didn't reject him. Just reject him already! He's the worst werewolf ever!"

I lie flat on my bed in a starfish position, staring at the plain ceiling.

"I'm going to make his rejection so horrible, he'll be hurting for the rest of his life."

"How?"

"That's the thing dear Lea, the only thing I can think of is to make him fall in love, with me."

"How are you going to do that?"

I look at her, an evil smile settled on my face. "Easy. I'm his mate. I don't even have to try."

"I don't like this side of you Q, it's actually quite terrifying."

I pat her shoulder twice before falling back in the starfish position. "It only comes out when people push me to the line. Don't ever do it Lea, I'm telling you now, as a friend."

"I'll try not to."

I wake up to an empty bedroom, full of nothing. Everything is so plain, so not me. An idea pops into my head and I barge into Lea's room, clapping my hands near her ears.

"Wake up buttercup! We gotta go to the mall!"

"Whyyyy?"

She groans and moans, slapping my face numerous times. "Leave me be beast! I'm trying to sleep."

I roll her over in her covers and throw her on the floor.

"What fire? Where's the fire?!"

She looks up at my face, rubbing her eyes. "Oh, it's you! Makes sense why I was dreaming of a unicorn with your face on it now."

"Why did you wake me up anyway?"

I grin, happiness finally finding its way onto my lips after so long. "I was just staring at the walls and ceilings and decided I'm sick of the boring colour. Girl, it's time to redecorate!"

She stand up brushing her jeans. "What's your favourite idea? Mine is being creative. How do you get that idea? I just tried to think creatively. Now when you loo-"

"Okay okay, we get the point, you're weird. Now come on, we have some paint to buy and some decor to put up."

She looks at me and rushes into her room, grabbing a bag of cookies. "Let's brush our teeth and have breakfast."

I look at the bag and then back at her. "Cookies?"

"Cookies."

"Let's do this shizzle!"

Over 1K guys! Literally, I'm typing the same things again and again because you guys are seriously great. I don't know if I have any homework or not, but meh.

I'm prepared with this update because I did this the day before I published it and now you're reading it, the day after I wrote it.

For me, that is an accomplishment. My updates might be a bit slower than usual since I'm going to be doing more revision as I have a science test coming up.

One of the reasons why I've written it up on Wattpad so quickly. And now, the questions!

Do you think Quinn is an evil genius?

How about Lea, Rhea and Isla and their pranks?

Is Silas being more of a jerk after every chapter?

What do you think is going to happen with this war thing?

Any tests coming up for anyone?

Anyone English here? If so, what did you take for subjects? I've took Product Design Materials (DT -Design and Tech- stuff), R.S (Religious Studies) and History.

Anyone doing their GCSE's this year?

How long is school for you?

^.^

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3M 42.4K 41
"It was my fault." I stated looking down at my slowly growing clammy hands. He would never forgive me after I told him this. My deepest darkest secre...
7.2K 267 36
Y/n is the best fight wolf of her pack. She is only 10 but is the best of them all. Her uncle, the alpha of her pack, is very strict but can be very...
435 22 22
Some say that together, you'd form a necessary paradox; not a senseless contradiction. What happens when an omega and an Alpha of a different pack c...
2.6K 101 23
After a violent encounter with her father that leads to her having to run away from her Pack, Alaina finds herself as a Rogue. As she runs for her li...