Running From Her Alpha |✔️

Від Fandomacc

•BOOK ONE OF THE MATE SERIES• Every day, he would draw her. Her captivating hazel eyes and her cascading aurb... Більше

Prologue
/1/
/2/
/3/
/4/
/5/
/6/
/7/
/9/
/10/
/11/
/12/
/13/
/14/
/15/
/16/
/17/
/18/
/19/
/20/
/21/
/22/
/23/
/24/
/25/
/26/
/27/
/28/
/29/
/30/
/31/
/32/
/33/
/34/
/Epilogue/
/Bonus Chapter/
/IMPORTANT/
/Bonus Chapter 2/
/Bonus Chapter 3/
/Bonus Chapter 4/
/Bonus Chapter 5/
/Bonus Chapter 6/
/Bonus Chapter 7/
/Bonus Chapter 8/
/Bonus Chapter 9/
The Finale
The End Stuff (yayyy)

/8/

24.6K 771 131
Від Fandomacc

Chapter 8

'Good food is
all the sweeter
with good
friends.'

I gulp, frightened of the possessive man stood above me, caging me in with his bulky arms. I feel trapped, a prisoner, a play thing.

But the temptation, it's so strong. Like walking past a delicious chocolate cake and smelling the fresh smell of the cake reach your nostrils whilst your starving.

It's like seeing a load of money when you're poor, finding the means to fix your life. To fix your problems.

That's how it feels, to be in his arms. A piece of a puzzle, clicked back into place, completing the puzzle.

He stares down at me and starts to kiss my jawline.

Sucking in a deep breath, I shut my eyes and we somehow end up on the comfortable bed.

The soft mattress bounces when we land softly on it and I feel the fluffy blanket cushion my landing.

He pins my arms above my head and I stare deep into his mysterious eyes, thinking. What is he thinking? What could he do to me? Where is this leading?

His hands slip on my bare skin and I feel tingles, little shoots of electricity, zap up my body. His cold hands warm up on my blazing hot skin.

The towel slowly slips further down and I don't stop it, hypnotised.

"Alpha!"

I jump at the voice, running to the bathroom with my clothes. I hear a groan behind me and I wipe the sweat on my face, missing the touch of his body on mine.

"Whatever you've come for better be important." A door slams, shaking the whole room. A shiver runs down my spine as I think of what could've happened. I let it go far. And I wasn't stopping him.

I could've been marked. We could've been mated.

I guess that guy saved me. Saved me from him.

Stepping back into the bedroom, I open the door. Surprisingly, it opens, allowing me to run down the stairs and jog into the kitchen.

I grin at the familiar faces of a Rhea and Isla, trying to forget of the moment I just shared with my mate.

"Where have you been girl? I was gonna make you tea but you didn't even come!"

I grab the fresh tea that she makes for me, gulping it down greedily. "A certain someone locked me in his room. He did exactly what I thought he would! This is why I don't want to be here! But he forgot to lock the door so I guess I'm lucky. I snuck out. Easy."

Rhea grabs a biscuit, stuffing her face scruffily before grabbing a tissue and wiping off the crumbs.

Isla taps my shoulder, motioning me to lean closer to her. I raise my eyebrow but oblige, shuffling closer to her.

"The Beta has been trailing behind me like a lost puppy. He keeps saying sorry and that his Alpha told him to do it otherwise he didn't want to. He's baked me all all sorts, including the biscuit Rhea is eating. We've got a full batch of freshly cooked cookies and cakes. What should I do?"

I smile at her, hugging her tightly. "He's good. He obviously cares for you a lot and I think he probably was forced to hit you. The Alpha seems like a guy that would do that. Give him one chance. One chance only. See what he does for you and keep me updated. With info and food."

She pulls out a cookie and gives it to me, eating one herself. A bright smile occupies her face and I know she's going to be happy.

I moan into the cookie, loving the feeling of the right amount of crunchiness and softened in it. Best. Cookie. Ever.

Just then the Beta decides to enter the kitchen, more food accompanying him. Speak of the devil and it appears.

I allow the new food smell to enter my nose and I shoot a smile to Isla and wave at the Beta.

Mmmh, pasta! He lifts the tinfoil revealing Mac&Cheese and I smile at him, grabbing it out of his hand and eating it.

"Thanks dude, you just know what I'm craving, don't you?"

He looks shocked and Isla giggles. His eyes light up at the sound and he turns around, smirking at her.

"Will you give me one chance? I know you're annoyed of me and if you want, say the word and I'll be gone. My happiness lies in yours, and if that's that you don't want to talk to me, let alone see me, then go ahead. I'll stop following you."

"AWWWWWW!"

I coo in the corner, urging Isla forward towards the skilled cook. I wink when she looks over and she glares at me, before turning back to her hopeful mate.

"One chance. I give you one chance." Then he does the cutest thing ever. He grabs her by the waist and swings her around in circles, looking at her with pure adoration in his eyes.

I sigh in happiness, leaning my hand into both of my hands. He brushes his lips against hers and she blushes, hiding her face into his chest.

I feel eyes burn into the back of my new shirt and turn to see Alpha Silas staring at my dazed face, a small smile on his face.

My jaw drops to the floor and he continues to stare at me, a love struck expression on his face.

I blush, turning back to watch the newly accepting couple. I turn back to look but he's gone with the wind.

I walk aimlessly around the mansion, not knowing where to sleep. I'm not going to sleep with the Alpha.

So where the hell do I sleep? There are multiple couches but they don't look comfortable to sleep on.

I tip-toe up the stairs, lightly and softly to make minimum noise. Random doors appear and I open each one, testing the lock and then judging the room.

The hallways get more confusing and I climb more stairs, lost. As I get to the top of the stairs, a door appears, locking away the corridor from everything else.

Obviously I'm curious so I test the door. It's open.

I push the black door open to see more doors on each side of me.

I open one to see treadmills, weights, punching bags and similar things around the room. The walls have been graffitied on, clearly personalised. The scent is addicting and it clicks.

It's his room. His workout room. I look at the treadmill, imagining his shirtless self running, sweat dripping down his muscles...

Stop! I shake my head, getting out of the room. The next room includes paintings of the previous Alphas. I see his Father and then his Grandfather and so on.

They all look proud and strikingly dangerous. I see their mates stood behind them, their hands on the Alpha's shoulder. They stand behind the grand chair the Alpha's sit on and smile.

All of them are different. They all smile differently and look different. Some look forced, some look genuinely happy.

I brush my fingers against the paintings, walking slowly down the line of the heirs.

Later on, the painter will come and paint me and Silas together, but will I be staring at him with love of or hatred?

I step out of the room, curious to know what's behind the other doors.

I reach the last door on my left and I open it, gasping at the sight. Paintings are everywhere and drawings consume every corner of the room. The room is a mess. A beautiful mess.

Some of my mate's parents, some of his siblings, some of me. Me. I gently walk towards a big canvas and I run my finger down the smooth material, staring at my own face. She looks fierce, ready to fight for anything.

I remember this. This was when I was fighting to save Isla. I look brave and like a Luna rather than an Omega.

The I see an image I wouldn't expect. It's of me when I was young, just a child. Me when I'm in the kitchen, cooking. Me on the day when I smelt him.

Either he knew, or he liked drawing/painting me. A sound snaps me out of my trance and I listen closely, slightly scared at what the punishment for this would be.

"I always found you interesting. An Omega, but you were so much more. I never knew why though. But I thought you were so beautiful to draw. Then I was infatuated with you. I drew you, I painted you and I dreamt of you. The only girl to capture my attention. And I smelt you. When I looked in the kitchen I was sure it was you. But then you left. You left me with your pictures and nothing else."

I inhale deeply, turning around. He stands their, his black hair slightly messed up and his green eyes sparkling. His tantalising smell surrounds me and I feel myself internally melt.

He stands stoic, pride running through his veins. "Nobody is meant to come here." His husky voice fills my ears as he bends down, his mouth to my ear.

"I-it was an a-accident."

He moves back, grinning. "Now, let's retreat back to the bedroom. I plan to finish the game we started their. And I can assure you, I'm guaranteed to win."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Enraptured Від whatabwriter

Перевертні

425 22 22
Some say that together, you'd form a necessary paradox; not a senseless contradiction. What happens when an omega and an Alpha of a different pack c...
58.4K 1.5K 51
She was rejected by her mate His mate died in a fire She went strong cold after her rejection He went crazy after the fire She's a warrior He's an...
Alpha Kiss Me Від Em

Перевертні

1.1M 29.5K 40
With his eyes trained on me he growls, "Unchain me." The supervisor chirps quietly, "I can't." His head swivels to her, and his fists are cle...
Alpha Adam | Від ada_sol23

Перевертні

135K 2.4K 34
{Under editing} {Originally written in 2015} He had anger coursing through his veins and poison in his voice. She had playfulness in her soul and ch...