Away from Him (completed)

By Amyareeba

"Touch me and -" I glare at him. "And what?" He smirks, taking a step forward leaving no space between me and... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Talk about embarrassing!
Chapter 2: Friends with Jazz??
Chapter 3: The Video!
Chapter 4: Jake's House
Chapter 5: Aiden is a Asshole
Chapter 6: Party Time!
Chapter 7: Do i have to say sorry?
Chapter 8: Kidnapped
Chapter 9: Escaping Part 1
Chapter 9: Escaping Part 2
Chapter 10: Train Delay Causes Embarassment!
Chapter 11: Phone Call
Chapter 12: Disaster!
Chapter 13: Bait Out
Chapter 14: Eggs
Chapter 15: Plan Executed
Chapter 16: Deodorant sprayed wrong
Chapter 17: Anger Issues
Chapter 18: Trip Details
Chapter 19: Isolation and Police
Chapter 20: The Kiss!
Chapter 22: Is it a bear?
Chapter 23: Poison, Kiss
Chapter 24: Plans, Back to normal
Chapter 25: Aiden drives
Chapter 26: Aiden and Amy kiss?
Chapter 27: Forgiven
Chapter 28: "Well done Genius"
Chapter 29: Aiden or Kyle?
Chapter 30: Journey back
Chapter 31: Party Announcement
Chapter 32: "GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF MY FACE"
Chapter 33: Getting in puddles of mud
Chapter 34: Threats
Chapter 35: Disco and truth
Chapter 36: Aiden Silent Treatment
Last Chapter: Running Away From the Bad Boy
SEQUEL
Selling READ THIS PLS

Chapter 21: Two kisses in one night

3.4K 129 13
By Amyareeba

This chapter is going to have a lot of P.O.V but I have tried to change it as less as possible.

Jazz's P.O.V

Why did I do that?

Have I gone crazy?

I let some random guy take my first kiss!

As I was kissing him, Amy walked in and was soon followed by Aaron, Aiden, Zach and Reece. Why are they all here?

I see Amy's face and she has gone completely red, and her expressions are undefinable. Aaron, his eyes were widened and he slowly took a step back leaning against the wall. As for the rest, the boys looked at me and then at Aaron for some reason.

But why is everyone reacting as if I kissed their enemy or boyfriend?

I see Amy's hands convert into her fist as if she is controlling herself as her eyes are fixed on Kyle. I look at Aaron and nothing else and he now shows no emotions, nothing but anger and sadness.

Mia rushed in the cabin and saw what happened and probably guessed what had happened, then her eyes lead to Amy and she rushed over to her and pressed her shoulder hard. She looked calm but angry at the same time and she looked at Kyle as if she was going to kill him.

Aaron, then walked right past me to Kyle and held him by his collar and dragged him against the cupboard.

"AARON STOP, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I say running up to separate them.

But when I touched Aaron, he flinched as if he got irritated by my touch. They were soon fighting and screaming.

"Get the fuck off me" Kyle said giving Aaron a push.

Aiden, Zach and Reece dragged them all apart and took Aaron out but before he left, he gave me a disappointed look.

But Aiden didn't leave, instead he looked at Amy and took her hand in his but her eyes never left Kyle.

"Ames go with him" Mia says but as they leave Amy stops.

"Give him the kick I always wanted to give" she mutters loud enough for all of us to hear.

"Come let's do it together" Mia says taking Amy and they both go up to Kyle.

"Amy listen" Kyle says but before he could continue Amy and Mia put their hands on each side of his shoulder and kick him in the part where the sun doesn't shine.

"Amy" I shout, shocked at her behaviour.

She looked at me in anger, as she was about to say something, Mia pushed her away from me to Aiden.

"Take her to your cabin, I'm coming" Mia says in a serious tone.

Why is everyone so serious?

"But Aa-" Aiden says but gets interrupted by Mia.

"Too obvious, Amy was the first to figure it out so go now" she says giving Aiden a push.

After they left, she stood there for a while looking at Kyle who was holding his, well, um dick quietly?

As she was about to say something, Tess walked in as if it was a casual time of the night. All eyes were on her as she came in.

I started crying there and then, not being able to hold it in any longer. What have I done?

"I just came here to collect my book from Hailey" Tess says grabbing the book in her hand.

"Bad timing" she asked as no one said anything.

"Thought so" she took the hint and went outside.

"Why?" Mia asks Kyle.

"I didn't mean to" He says back.

"Jasmine, go" Mia says not taking a glance back from Kyle.

I don't think I should say anything especially when she said my proper name. So I leave the room quietly and sit by myself on the logs with thoughts to myself.

Amy's P.O.V

I cry and cry as quietly as I can but it doesn't help.

Sitting in Aiden's cabin, where everyone knows everything about me, well almost.

Aaron is quiet and is on his table 'studying' and not making a sound. I can't blame him either but I have never seen him so upset and quiet, it's all too much.

Aiden is sitting next to me while I'm curled into his chest on the bed.

Wait what?

I quickly sat up, wiping my tears and getting off the bed and hold back my tears. Mia walks in and runs to hug me.

"Don't worry, I've sorted it out" she says rubbing my back.

"What is she doing here?" I say breaking the hug, stabbing daggers through my eyes at the door which is opened by Jazz.

"Amy please listen" Jazz says stepping closer.

I move a step back and as I'm about to say something, Mia puts her hand in front of my mouth.

"Don't say anything, you won't be able to take back" she says then releases her hand from my mouth.

"She doesn't know Amy" Aiden whispers to me so she doesn't hear.

"He's got a point you know" Mia says gently.

I kiss my teeth and go towards the door and wait for her to move.

"Well can you move please?" I say making her move and when she does I go out banging the door hard.

Mia and Jazz come after a few minutes and we all are in our cabin with Alia and Tess in the room.

I go to my bed and lie on my bed facing forward and secretly cry. I curl up so no one hears me.

"Don't talk to her Jazz, she will say stuff she doesn't mean" Mia says to I'm guessing Jazz.

"So I take it as the prank isn't going to happen?" Alia asks.

"Alia" Tessa and Mia sigh loudly.

"What? It was just a question" she says trying to be in her defence.

"It's so obvious you like Aaron and he likes you back so why did you kiss that Kyle guy?" Tessa says ignoring her.

"I don't know okay? I thought it might help me get over him, I mean he obviously likes Amber like did you see them on the coach?" Jazz says.

"Idiot" I mutter.

"You're so dumb" Mia says.

I'm so tired now, from all the crying but I can't show it all the time, I'm so selfish. Well enough about me.

"You do realise he likes you right?" I say getting up casually.

"He doesn't" she says sitting on the edge of my bed about to cry.

Reece comes into the room and searches the room until his eyes land on Mia and I.

"Mia, Amy could you come now please?" He says and we go out.

"Are you going to tell your friends?" Zach asks me.

"No" I say bluntly.

"Why?" Reece asks.

"Because I don't want to" I say. But the truth was I didn't want anyone to feel sorry for me.

"Well if they ask then what?" Aiden asks.

"Why do you care? Your best friend is sitting there like a bloody ghost but all you guys can think about is that irrelevant guy that is in our lives" I say holding my head.

"Because Jazz asked Aiden" Mia said.

"As we were leaving she asked him because she knew I wouldn't have said anything" she continues.

I sigh in frustration.

"Sorry, but if anyone asks then you don't have to say anything, say you don't know" I say.

I walk over to Aaron who is pressing his pencil hard on the paper until it breaks.

"Aaron" I say but got ignored.

I go on my phone and send a message to Jazz.

Me ~ come here right now, and confess to Aaron because he is a mess...this is your only chance Jazz.

Jazz ~ okay but if anything goes wrong it onto you.

I close my phone and move away from Aaron waiting for Jazz to come in.

As Jazz walked through the door, Aaron looked up from his desk and made eye contact with Jazz and a split second broke it.

Jazz's P.O.V

After receiving the message from Amy, I made my way to Aaron's cabin and when I opened the door, the first thing my eyes laid on was Aaron.

We made eye contact but he broke it and stood up. He turned and started walking. I quickly stopped him and turned him around.

"Listen please" I say pleading him.

"What?" he says coldly folding his arms.

Never I have I ever thought I would see Aaron like this.

"It wasn't how it looked like" I said.

"Really? Because it looked like you were kissing him" he said but not in anger but in a small voice.

"Aaron why are you so upset?" I ask.

(A/N this part is pretty graphic and intense so if you don't like kissing and stuff I suggest you move on)

"I'm not upset, I'm just disappointed because I don't think he's the right guy for you and you deserve so much better than him,, I know I'm being a big hypocrite but I really think you should" I cut him off but pulling his head towards mine for a kiss.

He kissed back right away, all my stress, problems went away with the softness of his touch.

A warm, tingly feeling came inside me, butterflies and fireworks were going crazy within me especially when he snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and we both deepen the kiss. We broke the kiss that was passionate and compared to Kyle, actually It can't even be compared.

We rest our foreheads on each other and laugh as we breathe heavily.

"You talk too much you know" I say.

"YAYY" I hear Amy, Alia, Tessa and Avery scream. When did they get here?

I hear all of them clap and as we look over, I start blushing and look back as Aaron pulls me in for a hug straight to his chest. I snuggle in his chest wanting more.

"What on earth is going on here?" The teacher say slamming the door open.

Aaron and I quickly go apart, talk about embarrassing.

There's always that one person isn't there? To break the moment?

Phew! That was some hard chapter to write seeing as I suck in description of cliché. Seriously tell me if I sucked because then I can try and improve I don't know.

Also a BIG SHOUT OUT TO @shikha178 who has read my book, voted and commented on almost all of my chapter...go check out her account, where she has recently started writing a book called 'The Bad Boy's Broken Girl' amazing book and 100% worth reading so go check it out NOW

Overall, Hope you liked this chapter...

VOTE X

COMMENT X

AND FOLLOW X

Bye Peoples xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 125K 73
"An exciting sexy compromise full of pleasure, and this was such a pleasure to read!" - KitKatZhang "Two broken people trying to mend their pasts, bl...
619K 15.7K 40
Avery was not an average, well behaved 17-year-old girl living a happy life. She was an underground fighter, a street racer, and had even gotten mixe...
68.6K 3.4K 59
Highest Ranking: #63 in Teen Fiction •Completed• "You look pretty fine in those jeans, but you'd look even finer without them." He inched closer to...
235K 5.8K 29
"Sorry Mr. Diper." I try saying with a straight face. "It's Mr. Piper, Kristen how many times do I have to tell you?" I pretend to think hard. "How m...