Away from Him (completed)

By Amyareeba

"Touch me and -" I glare at him. "And what?" He smirks, taking a step forward leaving no space between me and... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Talk about embarrassing!
Chapter 2: Friends with Jazz??
Chapter 3: The Video!
Chapter 4: Jake's House
Chapter 5: Aiden is a Asshole
Chapter 6: Party Time!
Chapter 7: Do i have to say sorry?
Chapter 8: Kidnapped
Chapter 9: Escaping Part 1
Chapter 9: Escaping Part 2
Chapter 10: Train Delay Causes Embarassment!
Chapter 11: Phone Call
Chapter 12: Disaster!
Chapter 13: Bait Out
Chapter 14: Eggs
Chapter 15: Plan Executed
Chapter 16: Deodorant sprayed wrong
Chapter 17: Anger Issues
Chapter 18: Trip Details
Chapter 20: The Kiss!
Chapter 21: Two kisses in one night
Chapter 22: Is it a bear?
Chapter 23: Poison, Kiss
Chapter 24: Plans, Back to normal
Chapter 25: Aiden drives
Chapter 26: Aiden and Amy kiss?
Chapter 27: Forgiven
Chapter 28: "Well done Genius"
Chapter 29: Aiden or Kyle?
Chapter 30: Journey back
Chapter 31: Party Announcement
Chapter 32: "GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF MY FACE"
Chapter 33: Getting in puddles of mud
Chapter 34: Threats
Chapter 35: Disco and truth
Chapter 36: Aiden Silent Treatment
Last Chapter: Running Away From the Bad Boy
SEQUEL
Selling READ THIS PLS

Chapter 19: Isolation and Police

3.4K 134 17
By Amyareeba

READ AUTHOR'S NOTE IN THE END PLEASE!!

"Jazz it's a camp trip not a beach party" Alia says putting back the dress in its place.

I'm here shopping with all of my friends for the trip that's in three days from Monday which obviously means we are leaving on Wednesday.

All our parents agreed and we are all good to go.

"Yeah but it's still pretty" Jazz whines.

"Just put it back man" I sigh.

She puts the dress back and pulls up a pout.

Not working honey...

We go from shop to shop and soon we all get tired and head to the food market. As we sat down, my eyes lie on Kyle and I think his friend.

"I'm not that hungry" I say as everyone gets up to place their order.

"What did you eat this morning?" Avery asks.

"Nothing but I'm just not feeling hungry" I reply.

"You're so weird" Avery says back.

"I know" I say giving a cheeky smile.

"Now what?" Mia asks.

"I'm tired, I'm going home after this" I say yawning.

These guys came on my doorstep at 9am! I usually wake up at 1pm on weekends and it's currently 3pm and I am tired.

"You're actually so lazy, like I'm carrying all your bags" Jazz says.

"That was your choice, I said I hate carrying bags and you said you love it so you took them off me" I say defending myself.

"Touché" she says then goes back to eating.

~~~~~~~~~~

It's soon Monday and were all standing in Mr Robertson's office waiting for our punishment.

"Well, you're lucky Amy and Aiden that you have no more detentions anymore but for this all of you are spending this week in isolation" he says 'declaring' our punishment.

Aaron's words not mine...

"But Sir, were going on the trip on Wednesday" Zach says.

"Yeah" We all say in unison.

"Well I could ban you all from going to the trip" he says but before continuing we all start protesting.

"BUT I will not so consider this as a last warning, now go to isolation till Wednesday" he says raising his voice and then slowly coming back to normal.

We all walk to isolation and it's awkwardly silent, I'm surprised Aaron hasn't said anything yet. That boy has a big mouth.

"GUYS WAIT" Aaron shouts frozen in his place and we all stop and turn.

"Past, present and future went to the bar and it was tense" he says and starts smirking but Zach smack him at the back of his head making him pout.

"That was so lame" Jazz says.

We all start laughing and I see a half smile pop up on Aiden's face.

Spoke too soon.

"Well it was too quiet and awkward plus if I'm lame then you can't bLAME me can you?" he says with another attempt to crack a joke.

"Oh my lord, I'm dead" I say laughing slowly going red. I literally fell on the floor and couldn't stop laughing.

"That.....was....so....so...not funny....b...b...but it was funny...be...because it....wasn't...funny" I say.

"You sound like a dying walrus when you laugh you know? I mean you can't even hear it and on top of that you always fall" Mia says laughing.

Honestly Aaron is so cute!

"Guys, did you know Oxygen and Potassium went out?" He kept making dumb jokes that even he knows that's not funny.

"No, what happened?" Mia asked, playing along.

"It went OK" he says casually.

Aiden and Zach look at each other then at Aaron then shake their heads.

Meanwhile me and the girls exchange some looks and burst out laughing.

This time I didn't fall but I bent down because my stomach started hurting because I couldn't breathe.

Because there's no oxygen, get it?

Yeah that's not funny.

"Oh Jazz I think your jeans are ripped from the back" Aaron once again speaks.

"What where?" Jazz asks touching her back and trying to look back while moving forward.

"I don't know, I said I think" He says.

We all let out a laugh and then finally get to the room.

"Your names?" A teacher asks us at her desk.

"Amy"

"Zach"

"Mikaela"

"Jasmine"

"Aaron"
"Aiden"

The teacher kept getting shocked since there were names said repeatedly.

"Okay sit down, one per desk" She says getting up and going into the private office and shut the door.

The boys shot gunned the back and we then had to sit in the front.

I was sitting right in the centre with Mia on my right, Jazz on my left. Aaron behind Jazz, Aiden behind me and Zach behind Mia.

Ignore Amy...

Now the boys think its funny do they are all throwing spit balls to us.

"This close to punching him in the face" I say holding my fist up while Mia nods in anger.

I turn and bang Aiden's desk and give him a long glare.

"Can you please stop?" I say gritting through my teeth.

He brought up another spit ball and was about to spit but I held it tight and then scrunched it up and threw it.

Then everyone started laughing while I turned around still annoyed but let's be honest, I was low-key gassed.

Another one was hit on me and it seems like Zach and Aaron have stopped but this idiot isn't stopping.

"Can you-" I say but get interrupted by the door opening.

I quickly turn around but get caught.

"Uh what's going on here? Who said you can talk?" she said, looking at us and fixing the angle of her glasses.

"Well no one said you couldn't talk" I uttered raising an eyebrow.

"Sorry I didn't quite catch that, mind repeating?" she says putting her face closer sarcastically.

Bitch.

"I thought so" She says going back to how she came in.

She hands out some papers for the trip of what we will need to bring and blah. Then she walks out.

"Oh another school is coming" Jazz says pointing at the paper.

"Oh really? Let's see" I say as she shows Mia and I the letter where it says it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The day past as slow as it possibly could. Going into details will mean spending a whole day or two.

One word...Aiden.

Zach and Aaron were fairly decent, Zach is funny and Aaron is full of humour, always cracking jokes, he's like a baby and always smiling. As for Aiden, he just wanted to annoy me.

I see how they get their charms though. Zach with his flirty lines, Aiden and his looks and Aaron with his cute personality. Reece, for just being quiet and understanding.

As I got my home, I saw that no one was home and Jake was gone so I decided to call my main midget, Mia.

"Hellooo" I sing.

"What's up?"

"Wanna go out?"

"Amy, are you sure you called the right person?"

"Yeah Dumbass, I meant wanna go to the arcade I'm so bored"

"OH yeah okay, I'll be at yours in 10"

I end the call and then quickly pull out something to wear. Grey Ralph Lauren sweats and a grey Disney land hoodie with white Adidas trainers.

She rings the bell and I quickly grab my phone, some money and my oyster and head on out.

"Hey" I say giving her a tight side hug.

"Hey" she replies.

"I honestly feel that I'm forgetting something" I say starting to feel all my pockets. What is it?

"Phone? Money? Oyster? Lobster?" Mia says giving me a check list.

"Lobster?" I ask giving her a weird look.

"You never know" she says.

We walk to the bus stop and wait.

"Yo I have an idea, wanna climb this?" I ask her pointing at the bus stops area.

(A/N: Pictures down below)

"How?" she asks.

I get the bin from the corner and quickly get on and jump to the top and reach out my hand for her to grab.

"Come on" I say as she grabs it.

Uh oh!

"This would've made sense if you went on first" I say.

See, the thing is, as she's climbing up, I'm slipping.

"Yeah, almost and... there we go" and she's finally up after a lot of struggles.

We started jumping and taking videos of each other making dumb poses and pictures.

Until it all ends when a police car pulls up.

We look at each other in shock and start thinking on how to get down.

"Fam we have to jump" I say looking down.

"Ames, are you crazy?" she says looking down, then back at the police running towards us.

"Come on, cover your face, on the count of three...two...one" I say as we hold hands ready to jump.

"JUMP" we both yell in unison.

We ran as fast as we could as we laughed nervously.

"In here" she says going into a dark alley way and we stick to the walls and watch the police go past us. Then we slowly turn to see if they left and then we sighed heavily.

As we watch them walk away, I feel a hand touch me.

"AGHH" I scream at the top of my lungs.

"What the hell?" Mia whispers harshly.

"Run, run" we the each other as we run in and come from the other side.

We finally came to a stop and started to catch our breath.

"Movie night?" I ask still trying to catch my breath.

"Movie night" she says nodding, as she wipes the sweat off her face.

Okay and finally god, this chapter has taken me a while to write!

I figured I haven't written about the friendship between Amy and Mia so I though why not just put it in....

I have to tell you guys something. The characters in this book are not fictional. They are actually based on my friends and I personalities and some of the events that have happened in the book, actually most have actually happened.

Amy is my personality, Mia is my best friend's personality, and Jazz, Tessa and Avery are my close friend's personality so yeah! And as for Alia, I included that character to also represent my personality since I do wear a hijab #proud.

So yeah, if you like any of these characters, it isn't weird if you like it because the personalities are real! Just thought I'd let you know and also that you guys aren't going crazy...
💞
Hope you liked this Chapter....

VOTE X

COMMENT X

AND FOLLOW X

Also the comments I get from you guys are actually so adorable, and when you guys actually pm wanting to be friends, makes me really happy so thank you guys and I will always remember you.😂💞🎉😌💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
103K 4.7K 52
[Highest Rank: #328] Anna's a normal girl. Well, at least she wishes she was. She watched her parents die in front of her when she was eight y...
9.1M 274K 66
Avery and Josh were complete oppisites. Josh was a little badass. Barely, passable grades, rude additude, tattoos, piercings, and a wall built so ha...
619K 15.7K 40
Avery was not an average, well behaved 17-year-old girl living a happy life. She was an underground fighter, a street racer, and had even gotten mixe...