Please be my nightingale (Cam...

By demodino

"I don't get it. You live in the castle? As a what? As a maid?" Camila snorts and chuckles about her commen... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97

Part 32

2.7K 109 16
By demodino

Helloi!!! So, welcome back and enjoy the update  :) I loved all your comments :) And a warm welcome to all new readers I hope you like it so far and just know that I really appreciate every one of you!  I will just repeat saying this since it's the truth :)

I was laughing so hard when I was writing it and had to come up with all the things that come out of Camilas's mouth :D  Tell me what you think about it :)

xoxo Ina

32.

"Mani, you can feel free to go home. I'm sure your mom misses you. I'll see you in school on Tuesday. Remeber it's a long weekend", she winks. After having her over for so long, she still has so many questions burning under her fingernails. She's just waiting to shoot them all, while Camila acts innocent as ever.

"Thanks, L! You're the best! Should my mom bring over some food later? That's the least we can do. Even though you're not staying with us, we still care for you, alright?"

"I'm fine for now. I'll text you."

"Camila, let Lo give you my number so you can reach me as well, yeah?" And out she is.

Lauren bursts into laughter as soon as the door closes. "What's your problem?", a confused Camila asks from the door.

"I don't know..I just", she can't stop laughing; "If she would know that she can't reach you over the phone."

"She can", Camila admits, shrugging her shoulders.

Lauren shuts up immediately; "She can?", she forrows her eyebrows.

"I do have one of your weird phone things though. I just don't use it."

"oh", is all Lauren says.

"Laur? Uhm..I'll start a bath for you, alright? It will help the wounds and you could need one", she winks, leaving Lauren offended.

"Ok, just sit down here", Camila says as she slowly lowers Lauren on the edge of the bathtub. "Lift up your arms." She throws the shirt behind her and reaches behind Lauren to unclasp her bra, before Lauren stops her.

"You know..I can...I can probably do all that by myself, Camz", she shyly admits.

"You don't have to pretend to be stronger than you're and if you're worried that I'll see you naked, your boobies aren't unfamiliar to me anymore. Anything else can just be as beautiful", she jokingly tries to make her feel comfortable.

Lauren lets her do her thing while she blushes as the last piece of fabric, the bandage is off her body. Camila swipes her off her feet and lowers her into the bathtub.

"uh, this feels nice. Why isn't the water stinging?", she asks surprised.

Camila wiggles her hands in front of Laurens face, making her laugh. "I can do things, you just dreamed of, my beloved Lauren."

"Can you hand me your sponge?"

Camila massages Laurens back and cleans both arms and legs with such adoration that Lauren can just watch her in awe not feeling embarrassed about her situation anymore. As the witch rinsed her hair and wanders over to a neck massage, she feels a very prominent pair of bones. "Laur? You gotta eat more. I can feel your bones, I could basically count them and that's not taking care of you, that's letting yourself go. I like it more when you get your curves back that would make me drool," she states.

"How can you be so sure of that?", Lauren asks back.

"Because I'd bet that you, my girl, are a latin girl and those booties, Merlin", she chuckles. "Promise?"

"Promise."

"Well, I think you already began to develop wrinkly skin in here, it's time

to hop out...I heard your stomach grumble a few minutes ago and thought one of the dragons from the kingdom roared."

"Camz?"

"Hm?"

"Thank you. Thank you for being here. It's seems so easy when you're around. I enjoy having you around."

"I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the fact that I just really enjoy being around you too", she answers honestly.

She helps the hurt girl get up and out of the tub before she carefully towels her off, helps her get dressed into her underwear before Camila puts new bandages on and around her torso, after putting some special cream on it. She just winked at Lauren, who didn't even need to ask anymore.

Both girls walk downstairs, into the kitchen. "I do have to admit one thing that could lead to the first crisis," Camila breathes out as she walks around helplessly, trying to fiddle around with something as Lauren watches her from the other side of the kitchen.

"And that would be?"

"As you know, I don't come form here and my parents have all those people that do something for them, so I never really had to do ordinary stuff," she begins to blubber.

"Camila, spit it out..", Lauren pushes her with a smile on her face.

"I can't cook." She looks down. "And I don't want you to do anything in your state", she adds.

Lauren has a hard time to stay serious; "Well, in that case, I think I have some doubts, yes."

She bursts into laughter, the moment she sees Camilas wide eyes.

"Kidding, you doofus.", Lauren adds. "I can cook, but since you know what happened, I'm not even in the mood. Thank god for delivery services!"

"What's that? Do you send a magic request via an owl and then it comes back with FOOD??", Camila asks now completely curious about this world. Even though she's been here before, there are so many things that are still unknown to her.

Lauren snorts as she laughs and has to hold her tummy. "You're so funny." She realizes that she was indeed serious and mentally slaps her face. "Right, you don't know that stuff. Hmm, since you know about a cell phone, you can actually hand me mine and I will call someone, who will bring the food. Pretty similar to your expectation, even though we don't have that cool magic stuff around here. Could get pretty boring, I would assume, if you start to live here."

Camila starts to get how it's going; "So, who will you call?"

"Do you know of/ do you like Pizza?"

Her face brightens up; "PIZZA! I haven't had that round, delicious dough with eyes for such a long time!"

"Dough with eyes?"

"Yes! It had all that cheese, slimy, yellow stuff on it and the red sauce and those round eyes...", she thinks how she can describe it better. "The round meat eyes?", she tries again.

"Oh, you mean pepperoni?"

"Yes, that's what I said the whole time, Laur," she chuckles.

"Pizza should be here in a few"

"Omg, Laur, this is so good! We need to bring that over to the kingdom!"

"No, I don't think so, or obesity will start and your poor people roll down the way up to the castle."

"Then it has to be our special meal to eat", she pressures.

"If that simple thing makes you happy, I'm more than willing to order more."

"So, how come you know about phones and Pizza?", Lauren asks before she takes another bite.

Camila gives her a sign to wait, while she finishes chewing. "I guess, I have to tell you sooner or later", she begins and Lauren gets concerned.

"Years ago, before I was homeschooled, I actually lived in this world for some time. I figured out all the normal stuff that you know about and yeah. I got to know what a phone is and how to use it.."

"How come you went back. Didn't you like it?"

"I did. But.."

"It's ok, if you don't want to talk about it, Camz", Lauren says as she hands Camila a new slice of pizza. They have to get rid of the huge cake.

"I met a girl. We started dating and she noticed that I was not like you. That I was different. I wasn't prepared to her questions about where my parents where. So, I began to tell her, to trust her and she told her friends, who began to make fun of me. They said I was crazy and delusional about everything I believed in. I actually wanted to send a jinx towards them, but I got a scolding message from my mom. She broke my heart. I think it was my first girlfriend, love and moment I realized I liked girls. I don't know which fact I should regret. But ever since I met you, it's not the last. I'm glad I found you. Mom's right, you're different."

Laurens hand squeezes hers. "Thank you for telling me. Since I'm different too, we can be different together. I enjoy hearing about things out of your world. I had such a good time over there. Did you ever take her?"

"Never. She never made me feel comfortable enough."

"So, I was the first one?"

"Yes, and I'd like you to come over more often. You were worth it. The risk of letting you come over, I mean."

"I'm in! I still have so many questions and I want to learn and see so much more."

Guys!? You made this story enter the list again 😍😍😍 I absolutely love you and your support!!! I made a screenshot this time 😅😅 look! #840! You are amazing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
495K 17.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
354K 17.3K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1M 34K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...