New Here • JB

By 1-800-hotlinebizzle

Lane Leilio Wakes up in an alternate timeline. It seems that she has assumed the identity of a girl named So... More

Sneak peak
Cast / Explanation
Get Used To It.
Sí Gigi
HTX ✈️ LA
T R A I L E R
Rager @ Bizzle's P.1
Rager @ Bizzle's P.2: All That Jazz
In Kimye We Trust.
In Kimye We Trust Continued
After The Party Is The After Party
Penthouse Vibin'
Started With A Pizza
IDFWU
That's a Rap
Shine
Hold Tight Part 1
Hold Tight Part 2
Hold Tight Part 3
Best Male Artist Part 1
Best Male Artist Part 2
Best Male Artist Part 3
I Made It.
The Wests Part 1
The Wests Part 2
The Happening Part 1
The Happening Part 2
The Happening Part 3
Be Alright
Rounds
Home To Mama
The Wrong Lane
Choked Up
Rain Drop... Drop Top... Choke Me & Don't Stop Stop
Thefanfictionawards
Barbie Girl
Bad and Birthday
The Bruja
Dr. Jay Part 1
Dr. Jay Part 2
Maybe Baby
New Direction
Pulling A North West
The Mark
Metty
She's Up To Something Part 1
She's up to Something Part 2
East
Oh, Canada!
Dear Mama
Big D!ck Energy
He's or She's What Will We Be?
All Good Things...
And So It Ends

Firsts

3.8K 125 24
By 1-800-hotlinebizzle

"Help... Help... He-"

"Hoe shut the fuck up!" I wince at the shout that rings from beside me  and plug my ears with my fingers.

"Too loud," I croak and the body next to me rolls until it thuds to the floor. I crack open an eye and peer over the bed's edge. It had been Nori who now lay in fetal position on the carpeted floor of my bedroom.

"Help meeeee" the first voice whines again and I recognize it to be Kylie. I sit up slowly, wincing as my muscles creak and pop. Kylie was sprawled out on a couch in the room's far corner and beside her lay Nick Jonas, his bare ass exposed to everyone as he planked  naked on the ground. Kylie was attempting to cover her boyfriend's exposed ass by tossing decorative pillows at it in hopes that one would balance evenly on his cheeks.

"Where are his pants?" I manage to rasp out and Kylie tosses her last pillow before sighing.

"I have no idea. I hope no one saw his wee wee" Kylie  whisper yells.

"Nothing 'wee' about it babe" Nick groans not bothering to cover himself. I stretch my legs a bit and jump a little when my foot comes in contact with a lump at the end of my bed.

"Ow," comes a low moan and when I pull back the heavy comforter a groggy looking Justin Bieber is exposed.

To my disappointment he's clothed unlike Nick. He pouts his lips, eyes closed and points to his mouth. I stalk across the bed to plant a quick kiss to his lips and he wraps his arms around me so that I fall on top of him.

"What happened last night?" I ask and before Justin can speak, Bobby does.

"Blue and I are probably going to be parents" a loud slap is heard and I can only assume that It came from Blue's hand hitting her boyfriend.

" Did mom and dad see all of us get fucked up?" North wonders.

"Scratch that. There were like three hundred people at my party did they see us get fucked up?"

"The real questions" Brooklyn murmurs and Justin hums in agreement.

"In our defense it was Christmas, and the eggnog had too much vodka" Kendall supplies from the other side of the room, I squint and notice that Harry Styles is shirtless and sporting a messy top bun.

"There wasn't vodka in the eggnog" Justin argues and Kendall looks puzzled.

"There were kids drinking the eggnog there couldn't have been vodka in it"

"About that..." comes an accented voice from the floor. I peer over Justin and lock eyes with Zayn Malik who is huddled suspiciously close to a still snoozing .

"Zayn?"

"Love?" Justin tenses up a bit at the moniker.

"Did you spike the nog?" He gives a cheshire grin and I roll my eyes.

"Not cool man. I saw my brother and sister drink that shit by the liter"

"RIP Jazzy and Jaxon" Kylie supplies and I snort.

"They're fine baby. Probably just hungover and-"

"They've done worse in Canada! I've read the teen magazines your siblings are W-I-L-D

"Reign had like the whole bowl, he definitely knew what was up" Bobby snorts and stands  up to stretch his limbs.

"Wonder if the cleaning crew has made the rounds yet" Bobby ponders while opening up the door and peaking his head out into the hall and over the stair balcony. The soft hum of vacuums and chattering fill the room.

"Wonder how much Kimye is paying,"

"Probably buckets, I imagine the place got more trashed than we did" I say slowly pressing a hand to my throbbing head.

"Someone please go find Jazzy and Jaxon. I would, but I think I'm dehydrated and still a little fucked up" Justin explains and I press a kiss to his cheek before climbing out of bed.

"C'mon Nori," I say reaching for her hand to pull her up she grabs it moodily and follows me out of the room.

"Why are we on kiddie round up duty?" She groans and I laugh and nod politely to the smattering of maids that clean around the house.

"You know how Justin worries about Jazzy and Jaxon. I'm just here to put his mind at ease"

"What a perfect girlfriend" she says sarcastically before pushing open a bedroom door.

"Yeezus Christ" Nori whispers when we walk into the bedroom only to find the semi nude forms of Reign and Jazzy.

I pause at the door, but North however walks into the room and slaps Reign so hard on his ass that the sound echoes.

"What the actual fuck!" He squeaks and North doubles over in a fit of laughter. Jazzy watches on in shock slowly and a crimson blush radiates over her body.

"Oh shit" she whispers.

"Oh shit" I echo and she bites her lip, scrambling to cover herself with a large decorative pillow.

"Why North? Why?" Reign groans rubbing his butt in empathy. North continues to laugh.

"Soso. You aren't going to tell Justin right? He would flip"

"Haven't you had boyfriends before? Surely he knows that you've... been around the park if you know what I mean" North insists and Jazzy blushes harder. Reign does too.

"No way." I say with my jaw slightly open.

"Wait. No way. Reign? You too?" Reign collapses into a pile of pillows and groans. Jazzy follows suit.

"We lost our virginity to each other are you happy? Now leave, please!" Reign says in annoyance and Nori and I begin to cackle.

"Mom owes me a new whip. I'm thinking a new Mercedes since I won the bet." North says casually and we all look at her with a raised brow.

"Your mom bet that Jazzy and I would sleep together?" North shakes her head.

"No. Mom bet that you were gay" Reign's jaw drops.

"Aunt Kimmy thinks I'm gay?" He asks incredulously and North nods and then leans down to kiss his messy haired head.

"He isn't I promise" Jazzy mumbles and I clear my throat several times before pulling North by her collar and out of the room.

"You love to torment children don't you?"

"It keeps things interesting I must admit. Now let's find Saint" we travel further down the hall and walk in on Saint gently plaiting two neat braids onto A pretty girl's head.

"Ryan Destiny!!!" North screams in excitement and I try to mirror it, but I'd never seen the girl before. He looks up and smiles and the girl gives a small wave.

"Hey y'all! Long time no see!" Saint continues to braid her hair so we take a seat.

"When did you get here Ryan? I don't remember seeing you last night"  North says leaning forward to inspect Saint's braiding abilities.

"My baby surprised me this morning. She's fresh off of her European tour" Saint kisses her head sweetly and Ryan grins.

"Sorry I missed your bday SoSo it looked pretty lit from all the Instagrams and snaps I browsed through" I offer her a nonchalant smile.

"Don't sweat it. It was just a boozey Christmasy blur"

"Vogue is already calling it the party of the year" Ryan points out and I make a mental note to check the headlines as well as look up Saint and Ryans's relationship. He was so private about things that I had always assumed he was single.

" Seen Mom and dad?" Saint nods.

"They went home to pack up for Pablo again. Break's over." He says semi sadly and I offer a frown of condolence. It must get semi lonely for him and Reign when the house is empty.

"I'm going to go get everyone out of my bedroom pray for me" I announce and they all laugh.

"Baby?" It's Justin and he has his arms stretched wide over his head, his abs flexing and rippling with each motion. I walk up to him and press at his chest before he encases me in a sweet hug.

"I'm sooooo tired" he whines and I nod against his chest.

"I have meetings all tomorrow morning why don't you come with me?"

"For the new album?"

"Mhmmm. Name, sound, outfits, etcetera." He says in a listing tone while running his fingers through my hair.

"Okay, I'll go. I think I've got a photoshoot later today" my phone buzzes.

"Oh yup. It's nana Kris telling me to start prepping."

"Well come on supermodel let's get going" he squeezes my ass and I giggle.

"Did you want to start house hunting too?" I squeak out as he lifts me so that my legs wrap around his waist.

" I thought you'd never ask" he says dramtically and I sigh before kissing him on the lips.

"Ick," I say. And he looks totally offended.

"What?" I pepper sweet kisses along his neck and to his collar bone.

"Vodka breath" he blows in my face before sticking out his tongue and licking my cheek.

"Justin!" I squeal and at that moment Bobby pokes his head into the hallway with narrowed eyes.

"No sex in the hall!" He shouts and I bury my face into Justin's shoulder raising my middle finger to the sky.

"Go but plan B for Blue idiot" Justin mutters and Bobby vocalizes a loud gulp.

"Let's get Jazzy and Jaxon. I'm sure they'd love the shoot"

"Jazzy is... getting ready already I found her! She passed out in my mom's bedroom" I manage to get through my lie quickly and without suspicion from Justin.

"And Jax?" Fuck. North and I hadn't found him.

"He's...."

"Yeah so give me your number babe. I'm new in town, but I still got the juice" Justin walks us over to the stair balconette before setting me down so we can both peer over the ledge.

"This was a one time thing Bieber. Believe that."

"Is that-" Justin shushes me so we can listen in.

"You're a baby Jaxon. We were drunk. Dazit. No more of all dis"

"Girl. I know you want this dick" a slap echoes through the house and Jaxon holds his cheek.

"You're fucking wild. I love it."

"You lil boy."

"Didn't say it was ' lil' last night" Jaxon boasts and the woman scoffs before putting on sunglasses and walking through the front door.

"Well I'm posted up at my. Brother's house if you need to find me!" He shouts desperately

"Get a job!" She yells and then the door closes.

"Props Jax." Is all Justin says. Jaxon shoots a thumbs up to us  before his brother ends up  taking my hand and pulling back to my bedroom.

"Your brother fucked Rihanna"

"So did you" My bisexual heart flops around in my chest.

"W-w-hat?"

"You told me she was your first, back when she was modeling and not singing" I nod. The usual grainy flashbacks of South's old life flicker through my mind and I see her kissing a younger version of Rihanna.

"Would you be freaked out if she and Jaxon had a thing?" Justin  asks as he wraps his arms around my waist and nips at my neck.

"I would be freaked out if you and her had a thing"

"As if" he scoffs and I raise a brow.

"You don't think she's hot?" He turns me around and raises an eyebrow.

"Is this a trick question?"  I shake my head.

"She's hot. But then again so is my future fiancé. So I think I'm set for life" he stresses and I lean in for a kiss.

"For life."

"L I F E " he spells out and I smile like a cheeseball.

"I'm good with that."

"You better be." Then he picks me up and takes me back into my room where Nick Jonas still lays passed out with his butt cheeks in the air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 1.7K 200
@JustinBieber followed you. New DM from @JustinBieber #16 in jylie.
19.5K 288 34
When your best friend and you heal from your breakup together and end up falling for each other.
113K 3.4K 40
NO SPOILERS!!!!
121K 1.9K 34
Jennifer Gonzalez is randomly added to a group chat filled with teen boys. What will happen if they fall for her or if she falls for them ?!! *comple...