Anime One Shots (Various Anim...

By eveninglove45

XantheRowd made the cover! Various anime X female reader Hey there, I will be writing anime one shots! The... More

Introduction - Please Read Important!
(D.Gray-Man) Allen Walker - Save Me
(Bungou Stray Dogs) Dazai Osamu - Mr. Devious
(Mystic Messenger) 707 - In The Name Of Love
(SerVamp) Sakuya Watanuki - Stay Close
(Blood Blockade Battlefront) Leonardo Watch - Sweet Kiss
(Bungou Stray Dogs) Dazai Osamu - You're Not Alone
(Blue Exorcist) Rin Okumura - I'm Here
(Bungou Stray Dogs) Chuuya Nakahara - Lay All Your Love On Me
(D.Gray-Man) Lavi Bookman - Drunk Tendencies
(Bungou Stray Dogs) Nakajima Atsushi - Call Your Name
(Mystic Messenger) Vanderwood - So Much Stress
(SerVamp) Kuro - So Troublesome
(Bungou Stray Dogs) Chuuya Nakahara - Dirty Trick
(Bungou Stray Dogs) Dazai Osamu - My Dear
(SerVamp) Lawless - Broken
(Mystic Messenger) Yoosung Kim - Beautiful To Me
(Bungou Stray Dogs) Chuuya Nakahara - Stupidity
(D.Gray-Man) Yuu Kanda - Thank You
(SerVamp) Kuro - Kawaii Kitty
(SerVamp) Kuro - Keep Holding On
(Mystic Messenger) Saeran Choi - Promise
(Bungou Stray Dogs) Chuuya Nakahara - Teasing Mr. Fancy Hat
(SerVamp) Sakuya Watanuki - Kiss Me
(D.Gray-Man) Allen Walker - Masquerade
(Bungou Stray Dogs) Dazai Osamu - Lost My Pieces
(Mystic Messenger) Yoosung Kim - Fool For You
(SerVamp) Licht Jekylland Todoroki - Piano Lessons
(Bungou Stray Dogs) Ryunosuke Akutagawa - Open Minded
(Blood Blockade Battlefront) Leonardo Watch - Dance With Me
(Bungou Stray Dogs) Dazai Osamu - Goodbye
(Mystic Messenger) 707 - Hole In My Heart
(Bungou Stray Dogs) Chuuya Nakahara - Fever
(Mystic Messenger) Zen - Do The Tango Baby!
(Bungou Stray Dogs) Dazai Osamu - Follow You
(Devil Survivor 2) Hibiki Kuze - It's Okay
(SerVamp) Licht Jekylland Todoroki - In Your Arms
(Mystic Messenger) Zen - Rockabye
(Devil Survivor 2) Yamato Hotsuin - Tall Glass Of Water
(D.Gray-Man) Allen Walker - Sayonara I Love You
(SerVamp) Kuro - Werid Situations
(Blood Blockade Battlefront) Leonardo Watch - Insensible
(D.Gray-Man) Allen Walker - Leaving It All Behind
(Bungou Stray Dogs) Chuuya Nakahara - Hotel Hotness
(Vampire Knight) Aido Hanabusa - Angels Fall
(Blue Exorcist) Rin Okumura - Nightmare
(Vampire Knight) Aido Hanabusa - Hot
(D.Gray-Man) Allen Walker - Tears Of An Angel
(Bungou Stray Dogs) Dazai Osamu and Chuuya Nakahara - Drink Off
Thank You!!!!

(Bungou Stray Dogs) Dazai Osamu - Forever Lullaby

5.9K 118 0
By eveninglove45

This one has angst, fluff, and violence in it. In this one shot you work alongside Dazai in Armed Detective Agency as a desk worker. It's also a song fic! It's sung by none other then Dazai's voice actor Miyano Mamoru! He's my favorite Japanese voice actor! He's so talented and cute!

There's a video I put in of the song, but sadly that's the only one I could find and it doesn't have English lyrics. But don't worry the English lyrics are in this one shot. The lyrics are in italics!

***********************

It was a cold and dark night. You ran and ran through the cold air, trying to make your over to Dazai's apartment. Right now, you needed him.

What happened to you was so unexpected. You just went with Kunikida and Atsushi on a mission. Kunikida just wanted you to come along to give them assistance in talking notes on the enemy while you were spying on them. You wished Dazai was there, but he had the day off. He was the one you cared for the most in the Armed Detective Agency. Over the years of being with him you grew very close to him.

While you were on that mission the enemy found you, Kunikida, and Atsushi. The enemy welded his knife and wounded Atsushi pretty badly. You saw many innocent people suffer in the hands of your ememy, he killed many people. But the biggest trauma to you was when he grabbed ahold of you and cut your arms and face with the blade. Thankfully before it escalated further, Kunikida saved you and you got out with him and Atsushi.

The mission wasn't too long ago and it still made you shake from anxiety. In your many years of working in the Armed Detective Agency you never experienced that much bloodshed before. It terrified you to the bone. And now you had bandages all tied along your arms. One huge bandage covered your whole left cheek on your face.

You just needed Dazai, you knew he'd be there for you. Finally, you made it to his apartment door. You knocked on it, hoping he was there and he'd answer it. You heard footsteps coming toward the door, you heard him unlock the door. Finally the door opened and it revealed Dazai. As soon as you laid your eyes on his chestnut brown eyes, tears started to follow down your face.

"(Y/N)? What're you doing here? What's wrong? Why are you crying? Please tell me what's wrong." Said Dazai with a concerned look on his face.

"D-Dazai...... I-I......" You mumbled.

"(Y/N), please come in. You can sit with me, and please tell me what happened. I'm here for you." Said Dazai.

"Thank you, Dazai. I knew you'd help me." You said as you gave him a weak smile.

"No problem, come in." He said as he gestured for you to come in.

You walked inside his apartment. He closed and locked the door when you walked in his apartment.

Dazai went in the living room and you followed him. He sat down and gestured for you to sit next to him. You gladly sat next to him.

"Okay can you please tell me what happened? Don't hesitate, you know you can tell me anything. Whatever it is I bet it has something to do with that big bandage on your face." Said Dazai.

"Yeah, t-that's right...." You said, it seemed like the words were to hard to get out of your mouth.

"And what's that? Did something happen to your arms too? What the hell happened?" Said Dazai as he gently grabbed your hand and pushed up your sleeves that were covering the bandages, blood still seeped through the bandages. A part of the bandage was sticking out of the sleeve that's how he noticed it.

Finally you broke your silence and told Dazai everything that happened to you on that traumatizing mission. It was forever stuck in your mind.

"Oh (Y/N)...... I'm so sorry that happened, I wish I was there to protect you. It's my fault this happened to you!" Said Dazai.

"It's alright, Dazai. The important thing is I'm alive, right?" You said, starting to feel a bit better being with Dazai.

"You're right. How about I change those bandages for you? Blood is going through and I want to clean it up for you. Come to my room, that's were all my medical supplies are." Said Dazai.

You nodded in agreement, Dazai got up and started walking to his room, you followed him. When you both got in his room he pulled out a first aid kit out of a drawer.

"Sit on my bed, I'll clean it up for you." Ordered Dazai.

You did as he said and sat on his bed. He placed the first aid kit beside you on the bed. You lifted up your sleeves so he could start. Dazai opened the first aid kit and took out new bandages, solution for the wounds, and cotton balls to clean it with.

"This may hurt, so I apologize in advance." Said Dazai as he took off the bandages off your face and arms.

He put the solution on your wounds and cleaned them up with a cotton ball. It stunk a bit but you trusted Dazai so it was alright. Finally he finished by putting new bandages on your arms and face. It felt better to have clean bandages.

"Thank you, Dazai. I don't know what I'd do without you. You've been the clarity through that traumatizing mission." You said as tears started to fall from your eyes.

"Please don't cry. To make to feel better how about I sing you one of my favorite songs to you? It's called Forever Lullaby, it reminds me of you." Said Dazai, his voice was as soft as silk.

"Really? I think it would help me, please do." You said as you wiped tears from your face.

(Play the music now) He nodded and began to sing, his voice was amazing.

"The things I want to talk to you about, are overflowing so much that they won't even lose to the stars. I want to make your eyes only mine. Allow me to make such a childish wish. I want to stay like this throughout the night. Until the morning comes, by your side, till you fall asleep. With you in a dream. Like floating on a gentle wave, it is fragile; that is why it is cherished. Because I decided that I'll protect you. Because I'll sing a forever lullaby." Dazai sang as he wiped your tears away.

"Thank you Dazai, that was beautiful." You said with a smile.

"Of course. I said it reminded me of you because I love you, (Y/N). And I wish I would've told you a long time ago." Said Dazai with a sweet smile.

"You love me? I love you too, Dazai." You said then kissed him on his cheek.

He blushed and touched his face,"thank you, (Y/N). You should get some sleep you can sleep here tonight if you'd like. And you can borrow one of my pjs tonight."

"I would love too." You replied.

After about ten minutes you got changed into one of Dazai's pjs. Dazai got changed as well and you both were done you met back in his room. When you got into bed you heard Dazai sing again, it sounded like he was finishing the song he was singing to you.

"Not being able to meet and complaining. Is always you, right? You said and laughed. In those dignified eyes, the transience and the fragility that I found there are my treasures. Tonight in my arms. Entrust everything to me, till you fall asleep by my side. With me in your dream. If you shed tears in the cold wind. I'll just come back here and hold you. You are laughing, yes that is enough. Forever you are my smile. It makes me happy." Dazai sang as he laid next to you holding you tight in his arms.

"Thank you so much, I love that you're doing all this for me. Your voice is like a sweet lullaby, just like that song you sang me." You said with a warm smile on your face.

"Of course, I'll sing you a lullaby to you anytime you want me too. I'm always here for you. I'll always be here to wipe your tears away." Said Dazai in the sweet tone.

"And I'll do the same for you. When the time comes when you cry Dazai, I'll be here for you just as you were for me." You said as you kissed his lips. He kissed you back.

After that you spent the entire night in his warm embrace. It was true he made your tears fade away and your happiness shine through.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 1.1K 199
Mature content
16.8K 365 10
A world with Humans and Vampires. No witches, fairies, werewolves, trolls, or dragons. Just vampires and humans. Tsukasa, a heartless vampire who en...
26.6K 857 6
When you have only a few days left to move out of your parents' house, your only solution is finding an apartment with Trafalgar Law. There's only on...