Away from Him (completed)

By Amyareeba

"Touch me and -" I glare at him. "And what?" He smirks, taking a step forward leaving no space between me and... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Talk about embarrassing!
Chapter 2: Friends with Jazz??
Chapter 3: The Video!
Chapter 4: Jake's House
Chapter 5: Aiden is a Asshole
Chapter 6: Party Time!
Chapter 7: Do i have to say sorry?
Chapter 8: Kidnapped
Chapter 9: Escaping Part 1
Chapter 9: Escaping Part 2
Chapter 11: Phone Call
Chapter 12: Disaster!
Chapter 13: Bait Out
Chapter 14: Eggs
Chapter 15: Plan Executed
Chapter 16: Deodorant sprayed wrong
Chapter 17: Anger Issues
Chapter 18: Trip Details
Chapter 19: Isolation and Police
Chapter 20: The Kiss!
Chapter 21: Two kisses in one night
Chapter 22: Is it a bear?
Chapter 23: Poison, Kiss
Chapter 24: Plans, Back to normal
Chapter 25: Aiden drives
Chapter 26: Aiden and Amy kiss?
Chapter 27: Forgiven
Chapter 28: "Well done Genius"
Chapter 29: Aiden or Kyle?
Chapter 30: Journey back
Chapter 31: Party Announcement
Chapter 32: "GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF MY FACE"
Chapter 33: Getting in puddles of mud
Chapter 34: Threats
Chapter 35: Disco and truth
Chapter 36: Aiden Silent Treatment
Last Chapter: Running Away From the Bad Boy
SEQUEL
Selling READ THIS PLS

Chapter 10: Train Delay Causes Embarassment!

5.5K 187 14
By Amyareeba

Hey i would just like to tell you guys that Amy and them are in YEAR 9 and Jake and them are in YEAR 10 and high school finishes after YEAR 11 so if you guys are thinking American term then I'm basically skipping freshman year! 

Not good with emotional so I'm skipping a little of it, I'll tell you guys a brief summary of it though, Jake is in hospital because James's men beat him up for trying to come and take Amy...and Mia was organising a party for Amy because apparently Aiden texted when Amy was found.

If you really want the details then comment or PM me.

It's been a few months into school, my parents didn't find out about the whole fiasco that took place when I was kidnapped. If my dad found out, he would never talk to Jake and wouldn't let me either, he would contact the police on James and he will go ballistic if he found out that Jake was in hospital. Maybe not, after the incident last year, my dad and Jake don't get along.

So I'm on my way towards train station and I meet Tess up, since Mia is an early riser...

"There is a severe train delay on the Piccadilly line service, there is only 4 trains running, and there will be a train coming every 15 minutes. It will be more convenient if you take then bus, our service has sent a rail replacement ball and it is free to go on. Thank you!"

Me and Tessa look at each other and groan.

"What do we do it's already 8:31am and school starts at 8:45am" Tessa says looking at the time.

"Well we've already tapped in so let's just wait for the train, because I mean we have a reason" I reply casually.

She nods and then we both go and ask the train service people when the train will come as it says nothing on the time schedule.

"Uh excuse me? How long is the train coming in?" I ask.

"It's coming in 6 minutes I think" he says, we nod and go waiting.

After about 10 minutes the train finally came and we went on. The worst thing is that the train decided to do this during the time of the year where it gets dark at 4:00pm.

We reach after another 10 minutes, which means we are officially late.

We walk casually to school and went into our classes, we were that late that we missed form (registration).

I had economics while she had food tech.

I went inside and took a seat next to Jazz who's giving me a death glare.

"Do you have any idea who you left me with?" she says taking a glance towards Aiden and Aaron who are laughing at something.

"Blame the train, not me"

"It's never you is it?" she says sarcastically.

I shake my head and settle down in my seat.

It wasn't really a lesson because we had a supply so it was mostly seeing the poor teacher embarrassing herself.

Aiden went up to her and touched her back and started talking to her. Ew Pervert! I look over at Aaron who has gone proper red because he was silently laughing his head off.

Aiden came back laughing and nodded his head towards Aaron. I looked over to the teacher and it had a sticky note stuck on her back that said something but I couldn't read it, however everyone was laughing their heads off. I went over to her and it said

'Tell me you love me, I'm desperate for love... Mr Richard doesn't love me any more'

I started laughing and I don't know why I did this but...

"I love you Ms" I said and she started smiling at me.

"Thank you dear" she says in a freshy accent. I went back and some people gave me a high five on the way back.

The lesson soon finished and break had started. Mia, Tess and Aves were waiting outside my class and as we went out we were all talking about the train.

"My mum is going to pick me up from now on, until the train issue doesn't fix" Jazz says.

"Thank god I don't go on your line" Aves says.

"Which line do you go on?" I ask her

"Oh the Central line" she says.

We all nod our heads.

"Oi lets go on the rail replacement" Mia says.

"Nah have you seen our school when they go on the bus? And when I say that I mean the girl, they go wild" Tessa says disgusted by the sound of it.

"True but let's see".

"I'm going with Avery for a few days, my mum would kill me if she finds out I went on the bus, because apparently someone will kidnap me... I mean its not like the train is the most secure place but whatever" Alia says making us all laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school we walked to the train station.

"Let's see the times first" Tess says.

We walk down the stairs and go and check the times but nothing was written on it, instead there was a board that said the train will come every 15 minutes.

We turned and went to the bus stop and there was so many school kids there, mostly girls.

We stood in the front so we didn't have to push or be 'one of them'.

When the bus came, we went to the top and met these two girls who are in our form.

"Hey Amy, Mia and Tessa" they say, we smile and we take a seat.

There are some boys that covered up the whole back seat and they don't look like they go to our school.

Tessa sits in front while me and Mia sit behind her. On the other side, Anushika and Houra sit together.

Mia and I look at each other and start laughing in unison. Tessa looks at us weirdly and we just shake our heads.

"Did you see it?" she asks me.

"Yeah he's sitting in the middle but I didn't see a properly." I say.

She starts laughing and says, "go check quick"

I go over to Tessa pretending to see something on her phone, when she was actually just playing a game and I looked up and I saw a boy In the middle that had a large mole on his face, I started laughing and headed back to my seat.

"What? I was just playing a game" Tess says taking out her headphones.

Me and Mia look at each other and started laughing while Tess was really confused. We told her to look and them and she finally got it.

"Hey Amy want to do the Mannequin challenge?" Houra asked me, I started laughing and I shook my head.

Is she crazy?

"Shall I ask someone here?" she asks us.

We all encourage her and then she turns around and asks the boys sitting at the back,

"Do you want to do the mannequin challenge?" she says as me Tess and Mia start silently laughing not turning around.

"Fuck off" Someone said from the back and we all started laughing.

"Thank god they don't our names" Tess says.

"AMY, AMY why are they laughing? They don't want to do it" she says facing me.

I go completely red and Mia and Tessa start laughing hard.

"You did not have to say my name!" I shouted at her.

She sat thee for about two minutes before heading down the bus out of embarrassment.

"Cheerio" someone at the back said and we started laughing again.

"Did you hear that?" Mia whispers through her laugh.

I nodded as I laughed and then because it was dead silence I wanted Houra back upstairs.

"Go call her isn't she like you best friend" I said to Anushika who seemed disgusted by the fact that I mentioned best friend.

"No she's just using me, she'll leave me as soon as she meets one of her friends" she continued to speak, I turned around because I sensed that the boys were really quiet which meant that they were listening to us.

"Just go call her, say I called her" I said to her.

She went down and then came back up and said,

"She said she's coming"

A couple of seconds went and she made her way up and as soon as we saw her face, the whole top deck, including us started laughing so hard.

She went completely red and went back down and I knew there was no point calling her back.

Mia whispered something to me and I said in a very high pitched tone,

"I know right!"

"I know right too" someone at the back mimicked my words.

Tessa and Mia started laughing and I went red and said,

"UGH, that's not how I speak".

Mia had to get off at the station before us because she was living with her cousins for a couple of days.

I went over and sat next to Tess.

"Well that was not embarassing at all, hopefully none of them get off at our stop"

As we reached to our station two boys from the back walked downstairs and me and Tess looked and each other with our eyes widened.

We went down and as we got off I saw that those both were heading towards where I was going.

Tess wished me good luck and then went her way while I was walking behind them, they are really slow walkers and so I was right behind them.

I think they heard my foot steps and then the Warty guy turned around and then told the Ginger head who then turned around to looked at me and started laughing.

So not fair!

The mouldy guy went straight while I went left and much to my appreciation Ginger head came with me.

Note the sarcasm.

My house came and I rang the bell and then yelled "UGH IDIOT" and then stuck my tongue out. He saw me and then I ran inside.

GOAL!

He knows where you live now you nincompoop...

Oh shit!

I messaged Tess and told her what happen and I thought she would comfort me but she just started laughing.

I have amazing friends don't I?

"AMY it's moley not MOULDY, he isn't some bread that gets mouldy"

"Same thing!" 

Hey guys hope you like this Chapter and by the way this is a TRUE story, happened with me and my friends every single bit is true of the bus scene.

So if you liked it please VOTE and COMMENT.

And if you haven't followed then what are you waiting for? FOLLOW me and once you're done comment or PM for a follow back!!!

Peace out!

Bye...

...

..

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1M 274K 66
Avery and Josh were complete oppisites. Josh was a little badass. Barely, passable grades, rude additude, tattoos, piercings, and a wall built so ha...
4.6K 344 49
Book One Of The Clumsy Artist Series "If I do this love." He murmured catching a strand of my loose hair. "You'll owe me. Are you ready to owe the de...
34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
455K 22.6K 38
Skylar Davies has always been a proud member of the "Invisibles", you know, those people at school whom everyone seems to NOT know about? But when s...