Just The Beginning (Justin Bi...

By kayleebieberr

Emma Johnson is just a young girl in love-- for the first time. She's brought on a crazy roller coaster ride... More

Poor Kid
Him
It's a Date!
That Just Happened
I Really Like You
The Perfect Guy
I Love You But--
Signed
How Am I Gonna Tell Her?
One Thing Out Of The Way
Catching up with friends
Making music
Breaking the news
Life as we know it
Game day
That split second decision
My Beliebers
U Smile
Rehearsals & Reunions
Saying Goodbye
First Night
The Concert
A Day With Jazmen Pt. 1
A Day With Jazmen Pt. 2
The Day it all Goes Down
You Broke Me
Explaining
The Hospital
Reuniting and it feels SO GOOD
Back Home
Truth Or Dare
Date Me
Right by my Side
Part Two
Here's to New Friends
Date Night Gone Right
Girls Night Out
Guys Night Out
Will You Still Love Me If...
The Break Up Blues
Rumors
I Promise You
Third Wheelin'
You Again
You Give, Get, and you Lose
Explaining
Pranks
Recording
The End of it

I Will Catch You If You Fall

255 8 3
By kayleebieberr

Chapter 7

I woke up the next morning to my alarm blaring echoing sounds. 

8:00. Looking over to my clock, I remembered I had a soccer game today at 9. Damn, I forgot. I got out from under my sheets to see Jazmen curled up in a perfect ball, sound asleep. 

Gently, I pushed myself up from the bed not wanting to make any sound that would cause her to be released from her peace. After I was up from the bed I carefully guided myself around her sleeping bag on the floor trying not to hit her.

Once I got out of the room, I shut the door behind me and let out all the air I had been caging inside of me.

I headed down the hall to the shower, grabbing a towel on the way. I walked into the bathroom shutting the door behind me. Looking in the mirror, I had a bun on top of my head that needed some serious treatment, a tank top that must have did a back flip in my sleep, seeing its on backwards, and my oily face. I made a disgusted look at myself in the mirror, which lasted a few seconds..as they usually do.

When I had decided I looked like shit, and that it would be best to just stop looking at myself, I slid off my sweats, and my yanked my shirt off my back, not caring if it ripped.

Walking over to the shower, I made my way in, sliding the curtain shut. I rested my body against the walls, which I regretted soon after as chills ran down my back from the ice cold tiles. Jumping back up, I turned on the water and let it run down my body for a few seconds as I grabbed my body wash and my lufa. 

I was interrupted when I heard someone pounding on the door outside the bathroom.

"Can I help you!?" I asked, trying my hardest to let whoever it was hear my annoyance. 

"Emma, you have a soccer game today." The familiar voice of my mom rang through the door. No shit.

"Uh..ya. I know.. That was kinda why I'm up right now.." I responded.

I heard nothing back, so I assumed that she walked away. Realizing my hands were still in the air from making gestures, I brought them back down to put my shampoo and conditioner in.

After a couple minutes, I turned the water back off and jumped out wrapping a towel around my body. I plugged in my blow dryer and flat iron as I dryed myself and walked back into my room for my soccer uniform.

I walked down the hall and opened the door to my room walking in forgetting about Jazmen.

"Hey." I turned around in scarce to realize Jazmen was still here. 

"H-hey.." 

"Haha, sorry I scared you." She laughed. I responded with a smile and proceeded to look through my closet for my uniform which I soon found. 

"Soccer?" She asked, now sitting up on my bed.

"Yeah.. Only one game though." I said putting my towel in front of me so she wouldn't see me changing.

"Still. Supposed to be hella hot out today. I'm pretty sure they said it would be like in the 90's." She said rolling her head back. I rolled my eyes to show my frustration, then took the towel down as soon as I was changed.

"Damn. You comin?" 

"Nah I have to volunteer at some old people place for extra credits for school." She said rolling her eyes. I laughed and walked back into the bathroom to do my hair. I began blow drying it, and using my towel to get it a bit dryer.

I ran my brush thorugh my hair every few seconds to get the tangles out, then continued to dry it.

As soon as it was dry enough, I unplugged it then ran the flat iron through each clump of strands of my hair. After I made it as perfect as possible, I threw it up in a ponytail and put on a little mascara.

When I was finished, I tightened my pony tail then walked back into my room to put my cleats on, relizing it was almost time to go. 8:45.

"So whens your mom coming to get you?" I asked, turning to Jazmen.

"Actually, shes here," she said getting up and grabbing her bag, "see you tomorrow right?"

"It is school, isn't it? Mandatory?" I asked sarcastically as I jumped up to give her a hug, goodbye.

"Honey, if it wasn't I'd have a spa day scheduled for tomorrow." She said as she left, smiling.

"Tell your mom I said thanks!" She yelled from down the stairs. And with that, the door slammed. 

I felt lonely as soon as she left, already missing her. I smiled, catching myself thinking of when we were younger. Thinking of how long we'd been friends, and how long she's been there for me. From the bullies on the playground in Kindergarten, to all my problems right now. I laughed at that last thought just when my mom rushed through the door.

She stood there for a second when she saw me looking out the window as Jazmen's car drove out of our court. I could feel her behind me now, her hands on my shoulders.

"You ready, Em?" She said, her breath on my neck.

I nodded and walked out the door, behind her, grabbing my soccer bag before heading out to the car. I jumped in the front seat, adjusting my seat belt as my mom got in as well. After we were all situated, she took off.

"So. Pretty big game today." She said breaking the silence.

"Yeah." I breathed out.

"All you need to do is not start any drama out there. I hear these girls are pretty aggressive. Put one girl in surgery last year from a shove." She said. I could feel her eyes on the side of my face as I nodded.

"That's fine. We can play dirty too." I said with a grin. It must have been contagious because a few seconds later, it was forming on my moms face too.

We drove up a parking place beside the field, already late for prep talk. I jumped out of the car, putting my bag on, as my mom followed close behind.

"I'm gonna sit over there in the bleachers, okay? Have fun, and be careful. No drama." She winked. I smiled and ran over to my coach who had all the girls sitting down, listening to him. I tried to be settle and blend in, not letting him realize my entrance.

"Johnson. You're late." He said addressing me by my last name.

"Sorry.." I said quietly as I sat down.

"Now, if I may continue.." he said, still looking over at me, "these girls are first place in the league. Were at third. Third. I don't know about you girls, but third isn't sounding so good right now. Now, I'm not gonna lie. These girls are tough. They're gonna be pushing and shoving, until we let out. And were not gonna. Your gonna get out there, and push through, leaving your heart out there on the field." And with that, we were in a huddle. 

"Who's callin out the cheer?" Coach asked. We all looked at each other, until I volunteered.

"On three. 1..2..3. UNITED!" Those were our last words until we put our game faces on and ran out to the field. I was playing left forward wing the first half, and ran out to my position. 

Once I got there, I looked into the bleachers to look for my mom. My eyes widened when I found her and I saw Justin sitting next to her, waving to me with a huge smile on his face, my mom winking at me. A smile grew on my face at the thought of him being here for me.

I flashed him a smile to say hi, then looked away a few seconds before the whistle blew. And then it happened. Game on. I looked to center field where the ball was being bombarded with four girls. 

"Left wing!" I yelled calling for the ball. Then the next thing I knew I had it. My eyes widened at how quickly I got it, and I darted down the field, with the ball close in front of me. Cheers from the crowd rushed through my head, motivating me to move forward. 

I looked down at the ball, 20 feet from the goal, and brought my foot up for a pass to center, fleeing all the girls on me to the other side of the field. They all scurried from behind and in front of me, and bombarded Kacey, out center midfielder. 

"Get open!" I heard coach yell from the sidelines. His voice rang through my mind, sending shivers through my body, knowing he was talking to me. I took a deep breath and ran up to the goal, wide open.

"Now!" I called. The ball landed a few feet in front of me, and I rushed to get it. Not looking at anyone else around me, I took a risk and put the ball under my control. Once I got it, I began to run to goal, looking up to see a body rushing into me. 

She ripped off my leg. I have no leg. I'm gonna die. A million thoughts ran through my mind as I laid on the grass, feeling like my ankle had just snapped off. My eyes were beginning to close, and all I could see were blurry visions. And then I saw Justin, my eyesight suddenly regaining enough to see his figure.

"Help! Help her, please!" Justins voice over took everything I was hearing, which was not much, and his touch, trying to lift me up, but I resisted. 

I felt Justin's hand grab mine, and he held it tight. And with that, my vision and hearing gave up, as all the sounds drained out, and my vision collapsed. All I saw was black. 

A/N :) Hey! Soo hope you guys liked this chapterr. I made it pretty long to make up for the lack of posting, but I don't know I feel like I should make my chapters longer so there ya goo. I was looking through all my reads earlier and noticed I got a few more readers! So welcome and I hope you like the book! The next few chapters should be pretty interesting, if I go with what I'm thinking. Soo thats it for now. Hope your weekends goin good! Comment what you think of this chapter and be the first commenter ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 3.9K 83
Four days. That's all it took for Justin Bieber to start falling for new 18 year old popstar y/f/n(your full name). She never knew if she could fall...
999K 18.6K 76
(Y/N) and Justin Bieber love story. Go through their ups and downs and include yourself in the story. I hope you like it! Hold tight! This will be a...
29.1K 815 26
Y/n is an ordinary 21 year old girl, living in Los Angeles, California. She loves to shop, watch Netflix, and go out with friends. On one sunny day...
1.7K 26 6
maria is a 19 year old who lives with Justin Bieber cause her mother is the housekeeper Justin and her never really talked but when they finally do t...