Miracles [EXO FANFIC] {HIATUS}

By SakuNaga

šŸ› EditingšŸ›  Park Han Ni is a girl who has everything right from the day of her birth. She had lost her parent... More

Info
怌Chapter 1: It's A New Day怍
Chapter 2: Can you give me a tour around?
Chapter 3: Ehm Ai Dee Academy~
Chapter 4: My New School [M.I.D]
Chapter 5: Idol Friends
Chapter 6: Legna Thaumaturge
Chapter 7: Time Control
Chapter 8: Frost
Chapter 9: Telekinesis
Chapter 10: Development
Chapter 11: Light
Chapter 12: Water
Chapter 13: Earth
Chapter 14: A Princess who has been hiding from the spotlight
Chapter 15: Flight
Chapter 16: Wind
Chapter 17: Teleportation
Chapter 18: Little Boy
Chapter 20: Healing
Chapter 21: Lightning
Chapter 22: Flame
Chapter 23: We're off to our planet
Chapter 24: EXO Planet
Chapter 25: Here comes trouble!
Chapter 26: Training? or Treasure Hunt?
Chapter 27: I'm a deadly weapon?
Chapter 28: My first kiss got stolen by him.
Chapter 29: The kiss means nothing. Nothing. Nothing..
Chapter 30: The Witch
Chapter 31: Happy Birthday Sehun~
Chapter 32: We're gonna get sucked in!!
Chapter 33: Earth..we're coming back
Chapter 34: Strange Dream
Chapter 35: Happy Birthday Baekhyun~
Chapter 36: VIP SaeRyun
Chapter 37: Promise?
Chapter 38: What do you want to do?
Chapter 39: What is LOVE?
Chapter 40: Messages
Thank you for suggesting!
Chapter 41: M.I.D Talent Competition.. start!
Chapter 42: Competition Part 1
Chapter 43: Competition Part 2
Chapter 44: Don't you remember me?
Chapter 45: Who am I, really?
Chapter 46: The guy with wings... Ari?
Chapter 47: His Story
I'm baaaack!!
Chapter 48: She's changing?
Chapter 49: The Kingdoms
Chapter 50: The truth about what happen that day
Chapter 51: My.... brother?
Chapter 52: Ari's real identity (Part 1)
Chapter 53: Ari's real identity (Part 2)
Chapter: YO?
Chapter 54: "I won't ever leave your side.."
Chapter 55: Welcome Home
Chapter 56: The twins' day out
Chapter 57: Say 'hello' to them
Chapter 58: For you to see I'm falling in love
Chapter 59: Bish he's really back
Chapter 60: I don't mind listening
Chapter 61: We're Getting Ready
Extra Chapter!
Chapter 62: Demon's Double Sword: Kurotama
Chapter 63: "It's impossible"
Chapter 64: Death Gods
Chapter 65: What is this feeling?
Chapter 66: The Rules
Chapter 67: Squad 1
Chapter 68: Everything Starts Now Pt.1
Chapter 69: Everything Starts Now Pt.2
Chapter 70: The Revelation
AUTHOR'S ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 71: Brother
Chapter 72: Emergency
CAN U HEAR

Chapter 19: M.I.D Special A Class

14.5K 301 103
By SakuNaga

 Xiumin and Suho parked the van inside the school, which can only be used by teachers and staff, but we're exceptions. We got off the van and run inside the school, avoiding to get wet by the rain. As we walked down the corridors, students are gathered infront of the M.I.D Bulletin board. We were curious so we went to check it out.

" OMO! They're here! " the girl squeled.

" Kyaaa! EXO! " the other screamed.

" Ohh~ there's Han Ni! She's so pretty! " the said.

" Excuse us! Let us through! " Luhan said as the crowd of students made a way for us.

" What's happening here? " Kris asked the guy with glasses.

" Uhm.. the Principal made another room for special students... you should read the bulletin, sir. " He answered.

" Thanks. " Kris thanked him and we read the bulletin news. 

SPECIAL

I, the Principal, decided to put all the special students in one class. Freshmen, Juniors and Seniors will be in the new special class called ' M.I.D. Special A Class ' . The only people can be in M.I.D Special A Class are the ones with higher grades and deserving ones. I, the teachers and the staff picked 13 special students to be there. Here are the list of the new Special A Class student:

Byun Baekhyun , Do Kyungsoo, Huang Zi Tao, Kim Min Seok, Kim Jong Dae, Kim Jong In, Kim Joon Myeon, Oh Se Hun, Park Chan Yeol, Park Han Ni, Wu Yi Fan, Lu Han, Zhang Yi Xing.

Special A Class students will have new and special uniforms. It's different than the rest of the students. Also new badges and things. Unlike the normal classes, SA students will stay in their class and only have one teacher of every subjects. They will also have their own special lockers.

They will run every occasions and events in this school along with the club presidents.

--M.I.D. Principal, Ahn SeungTae--

After reading it, we all looked at eachother with round eyes.

" YESSSSHHH!! I'll be in the same class as HanNi-ah and my hyungs!! " Sehun celebrated..

" We're going to be in the same class!! WOOHH!! " Chanyeol fist pumped.

" Guys, I think the Principal wants to us. " I told them as I read the principals text message.

As we made our way to the Principal's office, we can hear some students 'whisper' to eachother like how lucky we are to be in Special A Class and stuff like that. We were now standing infront of the principal's office. Xiumin, the eldest, knocked on the door twice.

" Come in. " We heard the principal called.

Chanyeol and Kris opened the big wooden double door and went in. Mr. Ahn  is sitting on his chair while busy signing some papers. He notice us came in and stopped. He told us to sit down and we did what he says.

" So, you students probably know why you're here. Am I right? " He asked.

We nodded.

" Well, I decided to put all elite students in one class to avoid getting mobbed by fans in ordinary class. There's 13 of you in Special Class but I decided to give you the opportunity to pick 2 students in any class and join Special A Class by your choice. ONLY TWO. Your new uniforms are waiting in your new class including your new things such as; keys to your lockers, bags, badges, new I.D and especially your uniforms. That's all I have to say. Now, go to your new class and change your uniforms. Remember to take your time picking 2 deserving students. " President Ahn sent us off.

We went to out new class the Special A Class which is on the third floor of the school building. It's far away from the ordinary classes, but there's some classes in the third floor, only few. As we reach the front door of the Special A Class, I opened the door slowly, but Sehun is so excited and pushed it opened instead.

We gasp as the door revealed the Special A Class' room. It's so.... kinda more luxurious. There are 15 black and sky blue tables, the walls are painted... gold?, the windows are clean and clear, the shelves with full of books, there's also a whiteboard projector and blackboard. Everything looks so luxurious and shiny, and also the lights are not ordinary floresent light, but chandelier one. SO RICH.

" Are we in the Special A Class or are we in my living room? " Suho asked.

" No hyung. We're in the Special A Class... that's right. " Baekhyun said.

" Oh! the tables are no ordinary tables! It's marble! " Chen exclaimed. We didn't know that he's already in 'his' table.

" DAEBAK! This room is so much better! " Kris cheered.

" Look! " Chanyeol said as he points at the back of the room. There's our uniforms hanging and our things with name on it.

" Oooooohhh~ Even our uniforms are so cool and looks really special.. " Luhan examined the uniforms.

I read the name tags and finally found mine. I grabbed my uniform and other things and chose my table. My tables is in the second row, middle. I put my things down and so is the boys. This is our seating arrangement.

Row1:[Suho] [Baekhyun] [D.O] [Xiumin] [Luhan]

Row2:[Kai] [Lay] [HanNi] [Empty Seat] [Chen]

Row3:[Chanyeol] [Tao] [Sehun] [Kris] [Empty Seat] 

There's an empy seat between Chen and I and Kris right side for the two chosen students. We opened the package which has our name on it. When we opened it, there's our new badge, and I.Ds. I took a look at my new uniform, the summer uniform and the winter uniform. Blouse, skirt, long sleeve, blazer, vest, sweater and tie.

" Let's change! " I shouted in excitement and ran outside to the girl's bathroom.

As I got there, I locked the cubicle where I'm in and hang my new uniform. I started changing slowly and neatly. Before going out of the bathroom, I quickly looked at myself in the mirror. I tied my necktie properly and pinned my new badge saying; 

Park Han Ni and something written at the bottom of my name Special A Class with the school's logo on the side.

I quickly ran back to our new classroom and saw the boys... my eyes... is burning.. I saw Kai half naked, he's putting his shirt on, and the others are just buttoning their shirts still revealing part of their chest. I quickly covered my eyes.

" YAH! Boys! You guys could've change in the bathroom! " I yelled. the boys stopped and looked in my way.

" Oh Shoot! " Luhan friendly curse.

" Boys I told you to change in the bathroom! You didn't listen to me! " Suho scolded them.

" Kai! Hurry up and button your shirt up! " Xiumin scolded.

" Oh my~ HanNi-ah's innocent eyes saw this kind of sight! Hyungs, this is not a changing room! " Sehun shouted.

" Are you guys finish? " I asked.

" Don't worry HanNi-ah, they finish. Open your eyes now. " I opened my eyes and saw some of the boys blushing and covering their faces due to embarassment.

I laughed at them. Their embarassed faces looks cute but somehow, I found it funny. As the bell rang, students went to their own classes and while us, Special A Class students are waiting for our teacher to arrive. 

Suho, Kai and Chanyeol are looking outside the window since thier seats are near the window. We all do our own personal stuff while wating for the teacher. 

TWO students. Opportunity... 

" Yah, do you guys have anyone that you want to be in the special class with us?.. " I asked

Silence filled the room. We all looked at eachother with blank expression.

" I don't actually have anyone, since I don't really socialise with my classmates before... " Lay answered.

" Same to me.. " Sehun pouted.

" They just approach us, but we don't talk much to them... " Luhan said.

" Do you have anyone, Han-ah? " D.O asked.

" Yeah~ I don't know much about him, but I'll have to watch him.. " I replied.

" Him? A guy? There's too many guys already! " Kris complained.

" Why? Do you want a hardcore fangirl to be in the same class? " Suho raised a brow at Kris.

" Don't worry guys. My eyes are good. You can trust them. And besides, I'm also looking for a girl candidate. " I smiled ate them.

They all agree that I'll be incharge of finding two candidates. The teacher arrived 15 minutes after the bell rang. I haven't seen this teacher before, but I think it's special.

" Good Morning Special A Class students and welcome! I'm Lim Hea Woo, Special A Class' teacher and nice to meet you lovely kids. " She greeted us.

" Annyeonghaseyo~ Seonsaeng Lim! " We bowed at her and greet her.

" Since I'm new. Why don't you introduce yourselves? Hmm? " Teacher Lim requested.

Suho stood up and started. " Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Joon Myeon imnida. Suho for short. " .  

" Annyeonghaseyo, Byun Baekhyun. Baekhyun is what they call me. "

" Do Kyungsoo. Annyeonghaseyo, D.O for short. "

" Hello~ Kim Min Seok imnida. Xiumin for short. "

" Ellow~ Lu Han here. Luhan is what they call me. " 

" I'm Kim Jong In. Kai. "

" Zhang Yi Xing. Lay. "

" Annyeonghaseyo teacher. I'm Park Han Ni, Han Ni for short. "  *skip the empty seat* 

" I'm Kim Jong Dae. Chen! " 

" Park Chan Yeol. Chanyeol the happy virus! "

" Huang Zi Tao. Kungfu panda Tao. "

" Oh Se Hun. Maknae Sehun. "

" Wu Yi Fan. Picasso, galaxy Kris. "

After finishing introducing ourselves, wwe started the lesson and study like what students do... Teacher Lim is really nice, her teaching skills are way more easy to understand unlike the other teachers. On maths, she taught us the easiest ways to solve a problem. Kai, Tao and Sehun really like it.

---

We talked about the sports festival coming up this week since we're the ones who incharge for it along with the club captains. After classes, I gathered all the club presidents in MY office which is located in the club hallways. 

The presidents of Arts Club, Sports Club, Cooking Club, Dance Club, Singing Club, Science and Techno Club and the Nature Club came and we started talking about the preperations.

" Arts Club can do the decorations and banners. Cooking Club will provide the snack bars for the audience and athletes. Dance Club and Singing Club will do some performance. Science and Techno Club are incharge of the speakers and other technology stuff. Nature Club, can help by putting up the posters around the schools. And Sports Club, get the athletes ready. Do you guys agree with that? " I asked.

" Uhm.. about our performance, when do we do our performance? " The dance club president asked.

" Good question. Dance and Singing Club will do a entrance performance, then when the athletes are on break and the ending.. " I answered.

 " Okay. We got it. Thanks. " He said.

The meeting ended and the presidents went back to their clubs to discuss with their members. I went out of my office and looked for the guys. While looking for them, I saw the boy I'm talking about. The one that I have to watch over and observe. He's wearing a big nerdy glasses and carrying some books. He's not tall but he's is actually 3 centimeters shorter than me. He's a first year freshmen like me and from class A3. The name is Choi Jae Wan, 최재완.

Actually, to be honest, I lied that I didn't know much about him. I know him but I don't talk to him that much. His family own a FIVE STAR restaurant in Seoul. He is known as a 'NERD' but he's nice and friendly. He sometimes get bullied by other students but they don't actually hurt him. Those who bullied him got kicked out of the school by some students who had enough of their bullying towards him.

Choi Jae Wan, the top student in class A3. He's one of the Top 20 students in the whole school. Ranking from 1 to 20, he's in the 14th position. Was born on November 26 ----. Has two older siblings and one younger sibling. 

Is that too much info? I'm not a stalker though.. 

Jae Wan was walking back to the library when someone bumped him accidentally making the books that his holding dropped on the floor. The person who bumped him came out of the library with books, it also fell on the floor. They picked up the books on the floor.

" Here. " Jae Wan said as he handed the books from the person.

" Thanks. " He replied. He bowed at him and bidded goodbye.

From what I saw on him, he's really nice, kind, helpful and friendly. The exact person I'm looking for. YESH!! 

I went back to the Special A Class running.

" YEYY!! " I shouted when I got in the class. The boys were startled and jumped of their seats.

" What the... O_O " D.O said.

" GUYS! I found the other student! " I yelled.

" JJINJA?! " They asked in unison.

" Who? Who? " Sehun asked excitedly.

" Choi Jae Wan. Class A3, First Year Freshmen. I don't need to explain everything but my eyes are right. He deserves to be with us in the Special A Class. " I explained

" Isn't he the 'NERD' ? " Kai asked while using his hands to make fake glasses.

'' Neh. He's nice though. And by the way, Suho-oppa will you please take the responsibility doing his papers to move in here? " I used aegyo while asking.

" Awww~ kyeopta! " Luhan said and hugged me while cooing that I'm cute.

" Sure for you. " Suho replied and gave me a smile.

" Gomawoyo. " I thanked him and smiled.

" Soooo, are we going find a girl representative? " Kai asked and they looked at me.

" Yep. I'll pick a good one. Not a hardcore fangirl or maybe not a fangirl. Innocent and fun. Not a certain someone who you can flirt with.. " I teased Kai.

" YAH! I maybe known as 'byuntae' by fans but I'm really not! " Kai defended himself.

It was lunch already and we went out of the Special A Class to cafeteria and eat. Students were staring at us envying our new uniforms and other special treatments towards Special A Class students. Is it really that kind of a big deal? Special A Class is just a class but bigger, much more luxurious, with special uniforms and other stuff, only have on teacher with famous classmates. Okay, I take it back. It's a big deal.

We went inside and ordered our food. The lady in the counter gave us a ticket with some kind of pincodes written on it. We were given each with different picodes. The lady told us to go 'that' machine and order our food there and use our pincodes to pay. That's new.

" Woah~ is this how Special A Class students are treated? This is cool! " Tao exclaimed.

" Oh look! Every food are on the menu! " Xiumin said.

Really? EVERY food? tickets? pincodes? are we really that special?

" Come on. Let's order something. I'm hungry hyung. " Lay pouted.

After we finished to order, there's a long paper that looks like a bill. I pulled it out and read it. It says: 

Thankyou for ordering.

The foods are now in process of making. Please wait on table ' XOXO 12 B ' special table for Special A Class students. 

" Oh, even the tables are special. " D.O said.

We walked to XOXO 12 B table and waited for our food to come. There's 15 seats in our table and 2 of them are empty for two special students. A few minutes later, our food arrives. The smell made my stomach growl and so the boys. When the food are settled in our table we started eating until the plates and bowl are empty. Tao, Xiumin and Kai ate the most of eat. I just ate as long as it taste good.

" I'm full~ " I said and rubbed my stomach. I didn't much compare to the boys.

" HanNi-ah~ " Sehun called. He stared at me straight in the eyes. *thud thud* .

" W-wh-what is it, S-Sehun? " I stuttered.

He went closer to me and closer, closer, closer. He then look down to my lips. Wait, what? He's not going to kiss me, right? Right right? 

" You got something on you lips, HanNi-ah~ . Let me wipe it for you~ " Sehun said and wiped the side of my lips.

I felt releived that it was just something on my lips. But why do I feel a sudden disappointment? I thought he was going to kiss me that time.. wait, what am I  thinking? Erase that!

" Yah, Sehun-ah. You're too close to her that you could actually kiss her due to your closeness to her face. " Kris teased. 

Sehun and I blushed. I looked down to my skirt and fiddled with my finger.

" Yah! Hyung! It's not that! " Sehun complained.

" Sure, sure.. " Chanyeol smirked.

---

End of the day...

EXO dropped me off at my house since it's still raining. I ran inside the house and went straight to Sae Ryun's room. He was playing video games with Su Gee. I sneak behind Sae Ryun and back hugged him.

" Sae Ryun-ah, you should be resting~ " I said.

" Eh~ Umma, my fever is going down. Uncle Su Gee played with me becwos it's boring. " He pouted. I pinched his cheek lightly.

" Su Gee-ah, did you feed him? " I asked.

" Ofcourse noona! He also drank his medicines. And I washed him and change his clothes. " He answered.

" That's good. Your fever might be gone for less than a week. " I told Sae Ryun. He just smiled at me and continued to play video games.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guyht!

Another update here! Hope you'll like it!

We reached 1,000+ reads! YEHET~

Kamsahabnida chingus~~

Saranghaeyo~

--Author--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 238 51
Park Je Ri. A girl who was forced to try to fit into the normal world full of humans and mortals as a half-dragon. From what we know, society isn't...
141K 6.6K 23
- COMPLETED - 30 june 2019 Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been best friends since the 6th grade. But Baekhyun started developing feelings for Chanyeol, b...
712K 32.1K 54
[COMPLETED] What will happen to him when someone whom he dearly love will leave him forever.... will he be able to move on in his life or will he be...
11.8K 476 40
[E D I T I N G] - chapters with "āœ”ļø" have been finished. "I don't care if I am a Kpop Idol. I want us to be together all the time." ā€¢ā€¢ K-POP FANFICTI...