Away from Him (completed)

By Amyareeba

"Touch me and -" I glare at him. "And what?" He smirks, taking a step forward leaving no space between me and... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Talk about embarrassing!
Chapter 2: Friends with Jazz??
Chapter 3: The Video!
Chapter 4: Jake's House
Chapter 5: Aiden is a Asshole
Chapter 7: Do i have to say sorry?
Chapter 8: Kidnapped
Chapter 9: Escaping Part 1
Chapter 9: Escaping Part 2
Chapter 10: Train Delay Causes Embarassment!
Chapter 11: Phone Call
Chapter 12: Disaster!
Chapter 13: Bait Out
Chapter 14: Eggs
Chapter 15: Plan Executed
Chapter 16: Deodorant sprayed wrong
Chapter 17: Anger Issues
Chapter 18: Trip Details
Chapter 19: Isolation and Police
Chapter 20: The Kiss!
Chapter 21: Two kisses in one night
Chapter 22: Is it a bear?
Chapter 23: Poison, Kiss
Chapter 24: Plans, Back to normal
Chapter 25: Aiden drives
Chapter 26: Aiden and Amy kiss?
Chapter 27: Forgiven
Chapter 28: "Well done Genius"
Chapter 29: Aiden or Kyle?
Chapter 30: Journey back
Chapter 31: Party Announcement
Chapter 32: "GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF MY FACE"
Chapter 33: Getting in puddles of mud
Chapter 34: Threats
Chapter 35: Disco and truth
Chapter 36: Aiden Silent Treatment
Last Chapter: Running Away From the Bad Boy
SEQUEL
Selling READ THIS PLS

Chapter 6: Party Time!

6.9K 233 160
By Amyareeba

It's Saturday and Mia is all dolled up, Jazz is looking fabulous as ever. Avery looks...well let's just say I'm a bit jealous and Tess is looking hot! Alia looks so cool, even though she's covered up, they sent their outfits on the group.

But me, I'm sitting here in my bedroom on the floor in front of my cupboard with clothes all around me. The girls are on their way to the party but Mia came over to help me with my crisis.

"Ames" Mia says as she comes in my room with her eyes widened.

So not fair!

She's wearing black jeans, olive green full necked crop-top with golden type heels. Her black hair are tied into a messy bun and her make up is on point!

"Woah, what happened in here?" She says looking at the state of my room.

I looked at her desperately to help me choose since I have no clue. I HAVE NO CLOTHES!

She came over trying to dodge the clothes that were scattered on the floor and looked at my clothes trying to work out something.

"Are you working out a maths equations or something" I say looking at her because every time she looks at my clothes she stares into space.

Instead of a reply she slaps the back of my head and starts to pick out some clothes.
She finally displays them and we sit there thinking whether it looks good or not!

I, all of a sudden get up from the floor and hug her.

"Thank you! I couldn't have done it without you" I say as he hugs me back and sends me to get ready.

Once I get all ready, I see myself in the mirror ad I don't look bad...I'm wearing denim blue jeans, with a white crop top, a red checked, buttoned shirt left open with combat boots...

"You look amazing I swear, but a dress would've looked better" She says looking at me.

I glare at the fact that she mentioned I should wear a dress, I hate dresses!
We head downstairs and see the time and we are already half an hour late, well that's good because the party would've been full of kids so I don't even have to get noticed. This is like a whole high school party so from 14-18 years of age, that's just awkward.

Jake had to leave but now has come back for some reason.

"Jake? Aren't you meant to be at the party?" I say confused as Mia is eating some Chocolate.

"I just came here to get-" he doesn't finish his sentence because he looks at Mia and his eyes widened.

"MIA! That wasn't for you!!" he says grabbing the chocolate off Mia.

"My baby, did she hurt you?" he says making me and Mia look at each other giving a weird look.

"Get over it" I say pushing him out the door seeing as he found what he came for.

He bumps into someone and its Alia, she pushes him out the way and walks in.

"Hey, your brothers weird" She says to me as Jake comes back in.

"Ames, I can drop you if you want" he says staring at Alia.

So we go with him on the car since he can drive.

The ride gets a bit silent but then after a while me, Mia and Jake start fighting over the music being played.

"I WANT CHEAP THRILLS" I demand whining.

"STOP THROWING TANTRUMS AMES, It's MY CAR AND I WANT TO HEAR SHAPE OF YOU" Jake says as he attempts to put it on.

"IM THE GUEST HERE, AND I WANNA HEAR CHANTAJE" Mia says trying to be smart.

Alia starts to get annoyed since we are all arguing and butts in our argument.

"SHUT UP ALL OF YOU" she says and I fall back in my seat and huff.

"ILL PICK THE SONG" she says coming to a mutual agreement.

As me and Mia are about to disagree, Jake interrupts her and says,

"Yeah I agree".

That's weird...and extremely obvious, but he is going to have to try harder.

We finally read there and as we get out of the car Jake says to Alia,

"Sorry I didn't catch your name".

Shall I be savage and make it hard for him?

YASS, tough love is the best love!

"That's because she didn't throw it" I say making all of us laugh and then drag the two with me and shout to Jake,

"Text me when to leave".

Mia texts her brother that she's got to the party so he doesn't get worried and we go in trying to find Avery, Tess and Jazz.

I soon loose both of the girls somehow so I head towards the backyard trying to look for them.

It's a typical big house with a big swimming pool and drunk kids lying about, kissing and stuff.

I bump into someone and I immediately apologise. I look up and I see its Zach.
"Oh hey Amy" he says giving me a side hug.

"Hey, have you seen Mia or anyone around?" I ask.

"Mia? Is that Jaiden's little sister?" he asks me.

"Yup" I say but he shakes his head and I excuse myself to find them.

Suddenly I get a glimpse of Jazz on her phone with Tessa and I skip over to them.

I literally skipped, I have no idea why I just did that.

"Hey guys" I say swinging and arm around Tess.

"Have you seen the rest?" they shake their heads.

"Avery was here a second ago but don't know where she's gone now" Jazz mentions while I nod.

I look at my phone to see 10 missed calls from Mia.

Whoops?!

I text her because I hate calling.

Me ~ you called?

I instantly get a reply.

Mia ~ oh you noticed?

Me ~ sorry, anything important?

Mia ~ just wondering where you were, I bumped in to Aiden and he asked about you...

Me ~ really? What he say?

I didn't tell Mia about what Jake told me so I decide to tell her right now.

Mia ~ he asked if we were friends and that's if you were here.

Me ~ well he helped me out.

I re tell her the whole story and she gets really shocked,

Mia ~ WHAT? Really??? Talk about embarrassing, are you going to apologise then?

Me ~ Might do

Mia ~ what do you mean 'might do' go and say sorry!!!

Me ~ chill woman! I'll go but as for now meet me in the back garden, because Jazz and Tessa are here.

Mia ~ OK.

I close the chat and sigh heavily and tell Jazz and Tess the story and they also told me to apologise, well Jazz was on my side until TESSA convinced her as well.

Sad times!

Do you always have to make a comment?

Yes, that's my job.

I roll my eyes while Jazz pulls me to find him and I try to pull back but this girl is strong!

Or am I just light?

Whatever! I walk along with her looking around and as we pass by the kitchen I grab a drink and gulp it down my throat.

I start hearing my name but I couldn't stop since Jazz was dragging me.

Slowly I started feeling dizzy and my eyes go blurry.

Jazz's P.O.V

I drag her to say sorry to Aiden because frankly she's wrong in this and because she's very light!

Stop lying, we all know you want to see Aaron.

No!

I walk and I get pulled back by Amy and she starts laughing and says,

"I don't want to go, let's go PARTYYY" she says, I notice the cup in her hand and then realise what an idiot she is.

"Amy stop, you're drunk" I say.

"Drunk? It's not drunk, its DRINK, has no one taught you English?" she starts laughing.

I see Mia talking to Aiden and head her way.

"Hey, want to leave? Amy's drunk" I say to Mia while Aiden just stands there.

"WHAT?" she says,

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?" she continues looking behind me, I turn around and she's not there anymore.

"She was here a second ago, I swear" I say starting to get worried.

"Well we should find her and tell Jake or someone" Aiden interrupts her as Mia bites on her nails.

"I just hope she doesn't rape someone" Mia says.

What?

"You mean if someone rapes her?" Aiden says stealing my thoughts.

Mia sarcastically shakes her head and says

"Oh no, I mean if She rapes someone, have you seen when she gets drunk?" She says.

Wow Amy got issues...

"She once accidentally got drunk and let's just say, that girl was about to make out with a prawn cocktail crisp" she says thinking back to that time, I think.

We all separate trying to find her and I go upstairs with Aiden to look for her...all rooms are checked and no sign of her.

"Wait, want to check my room?" Aiden says as he goes towards his room.

He opens the door and oh my god... Amy had Aiden's boxers on her head!

She looks at us and says,

"what is this meant to be?" she says confused, Aiden goes red and I run towards Amy and grab the boxer and throw it away and quickly text the group to come.

Amy goes over to Aiden's desk and grabs a paper and says,

"Guysssss, I made a bucket list, loookkk!!" she says shoving the paper in Aiden's face and he reads it and his eyes go wide and he starts laughing his head off. I snatch the sheet off him and start reading. Mia wasn't kidding when she said Amy goes wild.

1. Have FOOD
2. Go to the beach and make brownies
3. Have my first kiss
4. Rape someone
5. Apologise to Aiden
6. Kill someone, well plan it at least
7. Skip school with friends
8. Get a birthday present
9. Beat someone up, in a nice way
10. If you want to find out then stay tuned to the sequel of my bucket list.

What an idiot!

The girls finally reach upstairs with all of Aiden's friends and Jake and their friends. There is soon a whole crowd looking at Aiden's room.
She goes around picking personal things up and presenting them in front of the whole school.

Aiden is chasing her putting things down and everyone is laughing including me, making videos.

Mia soon joins her but instead of picking stuff up she tries and finds condoms.

We soon realise that she got drunk too by Zach though.

We all look at Zach tries to look innocent all until Jaiden and Jake slap his head but laugh as well.

"MIA I FOUND IT" Amy says pulling out a packet of condoms under the pillow.

Aiden starts going red and is really angry and comes in snatches then off her and says,

"They are not mine, they are Aaron's" he says as everyone looks at Aaron.

Aaron grins and says "Guilty" as we all laugh.

Soon Jake picked up Amy while Jaiden picked up Mia ad walked out.

Amy poked Jake's butt and said,

"What is this?" she asks but before she could say anything more I cover her mouth but that girl starts licking it.

Yuck!

Never am I ever going to go to a party with Amy again!
Hey guys, hope you liked it, vote and comment...💙💯

What do you think is going to happen in school?

Also there is this user who thinks I've copied "she's with me" she claimed that it's the copied version of that book! Well for starters, This story has nothing to do with the she's with me plot, the male name may be the same because that's my favourite name and let me tell you something ITS TEEN FICTION so there are going to be many similarities...So you need to chill and if you can't then DO NOT READ THIS BOOK!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 1.3K 44
All the way throughout elementary school it was always Bella, Leo, Liz, Flynn, Nate, Elliot and Amelia. They were all long time friends.. In the sop...
1.4M 39.6K 60
{Highest Rank: #21 in Teen Fiction, #1 in Comedy, and #10 in HighSchool} THE LAST 20 CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN REMOVED! THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE AND THIS BOOK...
9.1M 274K 66
Avery and Josh were complete oppisites. Josh was a little badass. Barely, passable grades, rude additude, tattoos, piercings, and a wall built so ha...
34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...