Away from Him (completed)

By Amyareeba

"Touch me and -" I glare at him. "And what?" He smirks, taking a step forward leaving no space between me and... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Talk about embarrassing!
Chapter 2: Friends with Jazz??
Chapter 3: The Video!
Chapter 4: Jake's House
Chapter 6: Party Time!
Chapter 7: Do i have to say sorry?
Chapter 8: Kidnapped
Chapter 9: Escaping Part 1
Chapter 9: Escaping Part 2
Chapter 10: Train Delay Causes Embarassment!
Chapter 11: Phone Call
Chapter 12: Disaster!
Chapter 13: Bait Out
Chapter 14: Eggs
Chapter 15: Plan Executed
Chapter 16: Deodorant sprayed wrong
Chapter 17: Anger Issues
Chapter 18: Trip Details
Chapter 19: Isolation and Police
Chapter 20: The Kiss!
Chapter 21: Two kisses in one night
Chapter 22: Is it a bear?
Chapter 23: Poison, Kiss
Chapter 24: Plans, Back to normal
Chapter 25: Aiden drives
Chapter 26: Aiden and Amy kiss?
Chapter 27: Forgiven
Chapter 28: "Well done Genius"
Chapter 29: Aiden or Kyle?
Chapter 30: Journey back
Chapter 31: Party Announcement
Chapter 32: "GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF MY FACE"
Chapter 33: Getting in puddles of mud
Chapter 34: Threats
Chapter 35: Disco and truth
Chapter 36: Aiden Silent Treatment
Last Chapter: Running Away From the Bad Boy
SEQUEL
Selling READ THIS PLS

Chapter 5: Aiden is a Asshole

6.5K 227 31
By Amyareeba

Sitting in Gym Class is no fun. Avery decided not to turn up in class today and here I am sitting alone listening to Mr Simpson introducing himself.

To the right side of my eye, I see Aiden Zach, Aaron, Reece, Ace, Alex and a few others sitting in the back corner laughing amongst themselves.

While to my left, I see some nerds talking about the angles you keep in position of when it comes to basketball.

And me, well I'm alone trying to avoid attention as much as possible sitting next near to the nerds so Aiden doesn't take any notice of me.

"So, we are going to play a match of basketball, after a few lessons you may choose your teams but for the first few I will choose" Mr Simpson announces, hearing a few moans from the back (not those moans, you dirty minded people).
I Low-key sighed in relief because the embarrassment I would have to face if we were allowed to choose.

We all stand up from the benches getting ready to be placed in groups. I stand there playing around with my feet, looking down waiting to play.

Mr Simpson lays out four bags full of colourful bibs to wear representing our team and says,

"Right, I need four captains", no one puts their hands up except Aiden, Zach, Alex and some girl next to Aiden with swollen lips.

I mentally gag trying to get her image out of my head only to realise it was the same girl in the toilet the other day in the café...that's just gross.

Mr Simpson put them as team Captains except the blonde girl and instead he put some timid looking boy as team captain.

Is it me or is Mr Simpson sexist because all the captains are boys?.

I shrug the thought and beg god to put me in the shy boys' team.

And much to my praying, God benefited me and also did not benefit me.

My name was called out which made everyone look at me and start trying to be nice since they saw that I'm the girl in that video, I also saw Aiden whispering something in Zach's ear and then laughing.
Jerk!

And he benefited me by putting me in the shy Boy's group whose name is Evan.

Now we were playing Basketball, so I used to take clubs after school so I'm not bad at the sport. In fact it's my favourite!

Currently, its Aiden's team V. S Alex's team.

Aiden play really well, when the ball came bouncing about to hit my face, he jumped in the way and continued bouncing in a different direction, and didn't even give a glance back.

Now being the short person I am, I will fail by attempting to throw the ball in the basket hoop, but I'm great at tackling.

Finally, after Aiden's group one and Alex pulling a tantrum of how it wasn't fair, it was us against Aiden.

I stood right behind him so I could grab the ball once the game starts and then lead it towards the goal.

As soon as the whistle was blown, Michelle (a team member of my group) smacked the ball right across Aiden's head and with me aiming to grab the ball.

I was right on the edge, and Aiden followed up to me and basically overlapped me with his whole body.

"This isn't fair, you can't block my way completely" I say trying to breath.

"It is in basketball" he says smirking down at me.

"No it isn't, you have to be a meter away from me" I say mixing up my sports.

"That's netball, babes" he says laughing.

Stupid, stupid, stupid...and you claim to say you love basketball!

Oh shut up!

I glance over to Evan who is staring at me, and I make eye contact and tell him to move to my right, he does as told and I bounce the ball really hard so it could get to him and run after him leaving him behind.

I start breathing heavily since Aiden has decided to mark me every time I make a move so I got a girl who looked near my height and had the same hair colour to slyly come around and take my place while Aiden was looking.

And finally I got rid of his trap and continued playing until the point when Aiden got the ball and I tried to jump and slam the ball of him and I didn't realise how tall he is so instead I fell onto him and we both ended up on the floor.

His eyes were Crystal grey dark and mystic, you could see your own reflection in it and they were amazing.

That lasted a minute until I realised that he had his hand gripped loosely on the basketball and took my chance to take it.

I failed and we started fighting for the ball, slowly other people joined until I was cornered by at least 7 people and dint want to give up on taking the ball.

"Mr SIMPSON, IM DYING" I say still attempting to hold the ball back from them taking it.

Mr Simpson walks over to us,

"Right leave the ball and get out of this area, I should only see two people who are from each sided team member" he said whistling.

Everyone scattered away as fast as they could leaving me and Aiden behind. Stuffed in the corner, Aiden got up while I struggled to. He stretched his arm to help me up but I ignored and got up throwing the ball to the teacher.

He then threw the ball in the air and blew the whistle. Aiden grabbed the all and drilled across the side of the hall to get to ours and scored a shoot.

...and won.

There no need to rub it in my face conscious!!

The lesson ended soon after that and we headed back to get changed.

On our way back, Zach came up to me and swung his arm over my neck and said,

"Hey Sassy boo...or should I say Violent boo" making so sense. I scrunch my eyebrows together and he says,

"You play violently and rough okay? No one has ever tried to take the ball off Aiden and you're the first one. I'm surprised he hasn't done anything to you yet" he says while getting called back by his friends, saluting me off and heading back to his friends.

While getting changed, I saw Mia, Jazz changing and called them over to my side of the changing room.

I told them what happened during the game and Jazz completely zoned off.

I and Mia looked at each other and the waved out hands in front of Jazz's face and sang,

"Hello, earth to Jazz" I say.

"Isn't it Jazz to earth?" Mia asks and we both shrug our shoulders not caring and continued to snap Jazz out of it, as soon as she snaps back into reality. She asks me,

"Was Aaron there?"

We look at her and say,

"OOH JAZZ LIKEY SOMEBODY" in unison.

Jazz slightly blushes and says,

"No just wondering because I thought he was in my class"

"Aw is someone jealous" Mia asks.

"Psh, no" she says as we all laugh knowing the lies behind that statement.

"Sure" I say and we continue to change.

~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the week went pretty fast and I soon realised that in most of my classes I have Aiden in my classes like Registration, Spanish, Media, Math, Gym, Economics, and English which is like a nightmare since he won't leave me alone.

His daily schedule is to either annoy the teacher, annoy me, skip class or come in late!

I know I have to thank him for helping me out but I just haven't got the chance yet.

Okay well I have but he is just so annoying that you just don't want to thank him.

But I will...eventually.

After school, I went back home and Jake ran up to me and said,

"Tomorrow, there's going to be a party at Mason's place...come yeah? We will go together please?"

"Uh okay cool" I say a bit tense since the house we are going to is Aiden's and to be honest I can't deny Jake, he's sacrificed too much.

"Avery, Tessa and Mia are going to be there since their brothers are our friends so don't worry about asking them since it's a mass invite, why not ask your other friends to join you" Jake says

It's a mass invite so everyone is invited, Jake posted it on the website (Kings High.com) and loads of people have made sure they are going tomorrow.

I text Alia and Jazz that they have to be they're tomorrow.

Hey guys hope you like this chapter, its less emotional than the last so that's good. BTW: the story is starting to get a bit more cliché so don't be surprised...LIKE AND COMMENT PLEASE!✨💯💙

BYE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 3.6K 34
A romcom story about a girl and her brother's best friend who always annoyed her but suddenly started acting all possessive over her. ~~ "Don't you...
246 89 21
Hi guys 💞 Here is my story book based on my pabo type imagination , although this story is a imaginary one some of the part in this story has happe...
9.1M 274K 66
Avery and Josh were complete oppisites. Josh was a little badass. Barely, passable grades, rude additude, tattoos, piercings, and a wall built so ha...
34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...