Kionna and Jacquees (The Sequ...

By QueenxLeeLee

Kionna and Jacquees are back together after all they've been through in the past. Right now they have 2 kids... More

Kionna and Jacquees (The Sequel)
Chapter 2 - Birthday Boy (1)
Chapter 3 - Birthday Boy (2)
Chapter 4 - Im Fine
Chapter 5 - Ring?
Chapter 6 - Ari
Chapter 7 -
Chapter 8 - Everything Is Okay
Chapter 9 - Getting Started
Chapter 10 - Possibly?
Chapter 11 - I Miss You
Chapter 12 - Games Just Getting Started
Chapter 13 - Just In Time
Chapter 14 - The Big Day
Chapter 15 - It's Time
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 - Fun
Chapter 18 - Part 1
Chapter 18 - Part 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 - Interview
Chapter 21 - Surprise
Chapter 22 - 1st Birthday Gone Wrong?
Chapter 23 - Memory Lane
Chapter 24 -
Chapter 25 -
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 - Working On Us
Chapter 29 - The Way It Was
Chapter 30 - Two Years Later
Chapter 31 - Prom
Chapter 32 - Graduation Part 1
Chapter 33 - Graduation Part 2
Not A Chapter
Epilouge

Chapter 26 -

4.7K 174 18
By QueenxLeeLee

- CAMERON POV -

Today I was chilling with a girl named Ali cause she wanted me to come over and just ' chill ' but we all know that's just code for she wanted the D. I ain't even tripping though cause she sexy as hell.

" You hungry? " she asked me sweetly.

" Nah I'm good. " I said licking my lips.

I've actually known Ali for a while its just that we ain't really hung out before. She's really pretty though.

" You sure cause I can cook you something real quick. " she said.

" Nah I'm good baby girl. " I said wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

Ha! I got bitches wanting to cook for me. That's how you know I got game.

" Okay. " she blushed.

" I see you over there blushing. " I said pulling her closer to me.

" Lean down. " she mumbled.

I leaned down and she put both of her hands on either side of my face. She bit her lip and then kissed me.

I let my hands roam her body while she rubbed my chest. '' Damn. I been wanting to do that for the longest but you was with Ari. " she said pulling back.

" Well I'm a free man now. " I said sitting her on her lap.

" Now if I was to have sex with you would that classify me as a hoe? " she asked.

" Not at all baby girl cause I ain't gone tell nobody. You know how many girls I done been with for the past couple of months and not once have I said one thing about me with them so why would I say something about you. If we have sex it stays between us unless you tell somebody else. " I said honestly.

I ain't the type of nigga to get some from a girl and then go around telling people that I slept with her cause honestly that shit is childless as hell and to me it just means you can't handle the pussy. Just keeping it real.

" I don't know what Ari did but she's retarded as hell cause you are a really sweet person. " she said.

" Well what am I supposed to be? A asshole? Nah. I ain't got it in me to be like that unless you just piss me off. " I chuckled.

" Damn. " she smiled.

She leaned down and kissed me once again while my hands rested on that thick ass of hers. " Lets take this upstairs to my room. " she said licking her lips.

" What ever you want to do. Its yo house shawty. " I smirked.

She blushed and then got up and grabbed my hand. She led me upstairs to her room I'm guessing and sat me on the bed. " Cameron I don't know how to tell you this so I'm just gone come straight out and say it. I've always had feelings for you since 8th grade but I don't know what to do with those feelings. " she said and it sounded like she was ashamed cause she put her head down.

" So what you want to do with those feelings? " I asked curiously.

" I don't know. I doubt that you even like me and if by some chance we were to get in a relationship I'm scared you'd hurt me. " she shrugged.

" Why you think I would hurt you? " I questioned.

" Cameron be real. You got girls who are seniors who are wanting to be with you and word around school is you're a player. " she said.

Shit when did I have seniors wanting me. I got to tell Uncle Chris, August, and dad this. That shit right there made me happy as hell.

" Don't believe what people tell you. Im anything but I player and for those who really know me know that I'm not. I never have been and never will be. I ain't like that. " I said. " Now about the feelings you have for me we gone have to see about that cause I ain't really looking for a relationship right now but who knows. We might get together one day cause you are a real cutie. " I said pulling her towards me.

" So what are you saying? " she asked.

" I'm saying there's probably hope for us in the future but for right now why don't we just be friends and then work on a relationship. " I said.

" Okay. I like that. '' she smiled.

I smirked and flipped us so that way she was on her back and I was hovering over her.

I was on my way home when my dad sent me a text saying pick Jasmine up from school since she stayed after school and then go to the hospital. I didn't reply back. I just simply did what the text said. Once I got Jasmine I drove to the hospital. " Why aren't we going home? Im sleepy. " Jasmine whined.

" I don't know Jazzy. Dad told me to get you and them come here. " I said.

She grabbed my hand and we walked into the hospital. I called my dad and he answered on the third ring.

" Wassup? " he said.

" Me and Jazzy here. Where you at? " I asked.

" Come to the waiting room for the 8th floor. The ICU unit. " he said and that had me a little scared cause going to the ICU unit on the 8th floor ain't ever good.

Me and Jasmine rode the elevator and then walked to the waiting room. I walked in and seen mom, dad, Aunt Deja, Grandpa, and Aunt Leah. It looked like mom and Aunt Deja had been crying too. Aight now I'm really worried.

" What's going on? " I asked scared.

" Cameron let me talk to you outside for a minute. " my dad said.

I nodded my head and we walked out of the waiting room and into the hallway. " Dad what's going on? " I asked once again.

" Alright well there's no easy way to say this so I'm just gone say it. Grandma Kimbella is in here and it ain't looking good. There's a 50 percent chance she could make it or die. " he said.

I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes cause me and Grandma Kimbella were hella close. " What happened? " I asked.

" Well for the last two months she's had a bad headache and well Deja and Damon brought her in here and they doped her up but I'm guessing they have her too much cause it put her in a deep coma cause there's a possibility she won't ever wake up. " he said rubbing my back.

" Can I see her? " I asked as I wiped my face.

" Not yet. They still doing some things to her. " he said.

I nodded my head and walked back into the waiting room. Mom and Aunt Deja were balling there eyes out and I noticed Aunt Charmaine was here. I guess she must've came in the other way. I put in my headphones and tried so hard not to cry. " Cameron what's gone happen to grandma? " Jasmine asked with tears strolling down her cheeks.

" I don't know Jasmine. " I said.

She looked at me with glossy eyes and I could tell she was about to start crying harder. " Come here. " I said patting my leg.

She hoped on my leg and cried into my chest. The twins were in the corner playing with their toys. Thank god they're still a little too young to know what's going on and plus I think they're more attached to Grandma Rosie.

I just hope my Grandma pulls through cause I'm over here crying like hell. I don't play when it comes to my family.

- KIONNA POV -

No.

No.

No.

Not my mom.

Nope.

I refuse to believe that my mom is a coma and might not ever wake up. I bullshit y'all not if my mom don't wake up I'm suing the whole damn hospital. I don't give a fuck cause its they damn fault. Fuck you mean you 'accidentally' drugged her? That ain't no accident.

" Baby I'm taking the kids down to the cafeteria. You need or want anything from down there? " Que asked me.

" No thanks I'm gone sit up here and see if I can find out anything else. " I smiled weakly.

" Kionna you need to eat something. I wouldn't have minded if you said no if you were pregnant but I don't want you starving my baby girl. " he said rubbing my stomach.

" Well get me a salad or something then. " I said.

" Okay. " he said kissing my forehead.

I sat there trying to hold back more tears that were about to come. Deja had left cause she said she couldn't stand to be here anymore my dad left too. I was just starting into blank space when a doctor tapped on my shoulder.

" Excuse me Mrs. Broadnax. Daughter of Mrs. Robison correct? " he said.

" Yeah why? " I asked.

" I'm sorry to tell you this but she passed away about 30 minutes ago. We tried reviving her and everything but it didn't work. " he said sympathetically.

That's it I'm suing this damn hospital for every fucking thing they got.

I looked at him with glossy eyes hoping there was a sign that he was joking but he wasn't. He was dead serious and that made me want to die myself. My mother is gone. I cried hysterically to the point to where I'm pretty sure the people on the floor under us could hear me. " Momma. " I cried.

I heard the elevator ding and I could hear footsteps coming towards me but I ain't bother to look up. " Cameron take your sister to the bathroom to wash her hands. '' Que said.

I heard Cameron and Jasmine walk away and felt Que pull me in his arms.

" It's gone be okay. " he said swaying be back and forth.

" No.. no it's not....She...sb..shes gone Que. My mother is gone. She died...my mom is gone...what..am.I...I...go...gone.. do.. " I said in between sobs.

" I'm so sorry Kionna. " he said rubbing my back.

I cried into his chest cause that's all I could do. " Mommy why are you crying? " Da'Shaun asked tugging at my leg.

" Mommys sad right now baby. " I said patting his head.

" Is there anything I can do? " he asked.

I shook my head and he hugged my leg. " Don't cry mommy. '' he said.

I nodded my head and wiped my tears and got ready to call people and let them know what wassup.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 10.9K 24
Lauren Jauregui and Camila Cabello seemed like the perfect couple who were destined to last. However, when things got too complicated after their dau...
Daylight By

Fanfiction

46.2K 2.6K 77
After a few years of a broken marriage, Lauren Jauregui's wife packs up, asks for a divorce and leaves her with two children. Now, it's not that Laur...
407K 11.5K 19
One winter morning, Lauren Jauregui wakes up to a very unfamilar life. She finds herself married to Camila Cabello and is the mother of 2.5 children...
2.6K 49 21
36-year-old Camila Cabello lost her wife of 3 years to cancer. She's left with their 14-year-old daughter, Cayla Cabello 34-year-old Lauren Jauregui...