Chapter 29 - The Way It Was

- KIONNA POV -

~ 3 months later ~

Well for the last three months everything has been good. Me and Que we're back together and I moved back into the house but we all moved to a bigger house cause its what we all needed and plus I wanted to get out of that old house. Too many bad memories. Right now I'm in a battle with the hospital that ' accidentally overdosed ' my mom cause I'm suing them for that shit. Im talking about I'm bout to be the new owner of that hospital cause I'm winning the case so far which is good for me.

" Ma. " Jasmine whined.

" Yes baby girl. " I said.

" I miss the old house. " she pouted.

Jasmine absolutely hates this house. Why? I don't know she just does.

" Oh Jasmine shut up. " Cameron said rolling his eyes.

" You shut up. " she snapped.

" What's so wrong with this house anyway? It's a nice 3 story house. " Cameron said.

" That's easy for you to say. You'll be moving out in two years. " Jasmine said making me chuckle.

" Trying to get rid of me already? " Cameron said tickling her.

" No. " she laughed squirming around in his arms as he tickled her. " Ma make him stop. " Jasmine laughed.

I chuckled and then the twins came running into the room with Destiny behind them. I looked at everybody and thought ' Damn I got a ass load of kids. '

" Mommy. " Destiny said trying to get in the bed with me.

I leaned over and picked her up and then picked up Ty and King and then the dogs Taco and Killer came into the room. What is this shit? Why the hell is everybody in here with me today. The dogs jumped on the bed and laid at the foot of the bed but I made them move. I don't play that shit. I don't want no dog where I lay my head at.

" Baby I'm home. " Que said walking into the room.

" Hey. " I smiled.

Que looked around and seen that everybody was in the room and he chuckled to himself. " Okay why is everybody in here? " he asked.

" Cause we Love mommy. " Ty said laying on my chest.

I laughed at him and then Que kicked of his shoes and got in the bed with me. He pushed Cameron out of the way since Cameron was laying on my shoulder. " Come on man. " Cameron said. " Why I can't lay on my momma without you hating? " he asked making me laugh.

" Boy hush. Ain't nobody hating. '' Que said as Destiny crawled on him.

Da'Shaun pushed Que over a little but in the bed and then got in between me an him. Cameron came and laid on the other side of me and Jasmine laid on the other side of Que. " This feel like T.I. and Tiny. " Cameron laughed.

" Cameron shut up. " I laughed.

" What time is it? " Que asked.

" 8:30. " Jasmine said.

I looked down and seen Ty asleep on my chest so I pulled out my phone and took a picture of it. We all watched TV for a while until the one and only Cameron got hungry. " I'm hungry. " he whined.

" Ain't that a surprise. " Jasmine said sarcastically.

Me and Que both laughed and Cameron gave her the death glare. " I Love You Cameron. " Jasmine smiled.

" I bet you do. " he said mugging her.

" Well what do you want to eat Cameron? " I asked still laughing at Jasmine.