Chapter 2 - Birthday Boy (1)

- KIRA POV -

What's up y'all know how I do. My name is Kira me and Khalil still together and actually we engaged. You know we got a son KJ. He about to be 13 tomorrow. I also got a daughter named Tashay and she along with Kionna daughter Jasmine so she's 7 years old.

After all this long and hard work a bitch is finally doing what she loves. Im a certified brain surgeon. Khalil still does music with his little hyper active ass. Yes my baby be so so damn hype it don't make no sense but I Love him. Right now since KJ's birthday is tomorrow I'm out buying him a few things. I mean he ain't getting much cause his closet his already full of shit. I might get him a couple of games or whatever and maybe some shoes but other than that, that's it. Plus he going back to school next week and the only thing he needs is a book bag. I already got him his uniform and school supplies and stuff like that so he straight.

I made Khalil come with me for the simple fact that me and him barely ever go out as much as we used to cause of our busy schedules or whatever.

" So where you want to go? " Khalil asked me.

" I don't know. To the mall I guess. " I said.

" How much have you already gotten KJ? " he asked.

" Like a couple of outfits and some shoes and a diamond stud y'all boys like to wear. " I said.

" Man KJ don't need nothing else. How about me and you spend the day together? " he said.

" And what are we gone do? " I questioned.

" Baby there's plenty we can do. " he said rubbing on my leg.

" Boy stop and drive. " I said giggling and hitting his hand.

" I'm just saying but we could go to the mall and shop for our selves and then later on go out to eat. " he said shrugging.

" Okay I like that. " I said smiling.

Khalil turned up the radio and Chris Brown and Kid Ink Show Me was playing. Khalil started rapping and I playfully rolled my eyes. I swear if rapping ain't his passion.

...

" Baby I'm tired. " I whined as Khalil put his arms around my waist and we walked like that.

" It's only 8 though. " he said kissing my head.

" So I'm tired. " I said with a puppy dog face.

" You want to go back home? " he asked.

I nodded my head and he smirked at me then grabbed my hand and we walked to the car.

The ride back to the house was quiet for the simple fact that I didn't really feel like talking. Once we got back to the house KJ, Cameron and a few other of KJ's friends were outside.

" Hey ma. " KJ said.

" Hey. " I said thumping his forehead and Cameron's.

" Ow Auntie. That hurt. " Cameron said making me laugh.

" KJ where's your sister? " I asked.

" Inside sleep. " he said doing something on his phone.

I nodded and went in the house to see it clean as a whistle. See my son know what it is. He know that he better do right or he can either get his ass beat. Choice is his. Tashay to. " Baby. " Khalil said snaking his arms around my waist.

" Yes? " I answered smiling.

" I Love You. " he said kissing my cheek.

" I Love You Too. " I said turning around and facing him.

" How much you love me? " he asked smirking.

" This much. " I said leaning up and kissing him.

He pulled back biting his lip and then he looked at me in my eyes and then he kissed me.

" Ew. " KJ said coming in the kitchen.

I laughed and put my head in Khalil's chest. " KJ what you want? " I asked.

" I was wondering if I could go to Reign's Back To School Bash? " he asked.

" When is it? " Khalil asked.

" That Friday we get out for our first week of school at 8 and it ends at 1. " he said.

" I guess but your ass better be back here in this house no later than 1:30 a.m. " I said.

" Thanks Ma. " he said kissing my cheek.

" You Welcome. Now go to sleep. You got a big day ahead of you tomorrow. " Khalil said.

" I know. A nigga--- I mean I know. Im gone be hitting the teens. " KJ said sliding across the kitchen floor in his socks.

I shook my head and he kissed me GoodNight and gave his daddy dap and then went upstairs to his room.

" Your son. " I said shaking my head and laughing.

" He's your son too. " he said.

" Nope. Remember I wanted a girl and you wanted a boy. " I said.

" Oh no. You know Tashay is my little princess. " he said picking me up and sitting me on the kitchen counter.

" What about me? " I asked pouting just to see what his answer was.

" Baby you my queen. My all. " he said looking me in my eyes.

I couldn't help but blush because I know that Khalil loves me and I Love him just as much.

***

(Next Day, KJ's birthday)

" Wake up KJ. " I said waking him up.

Today my boy is 13. I can't believe it's been 13 years already. 13 wild and crazy years. " Ma.. " He groaned.

" Ain't nobody tell you to stay up all night on the damn phone with one of your hoes. " I said.

Yeah see KJ think I don't know about him and his little girlfriends. Notice how I put a s on Girlfriends. My son is a damn player. He change girlfriend's more than the damn weather changes.

KJ gave me the death glare and then Tashay came running in his room and jumping on him. " HAPPY BIRTHDAY KJ!! " she yelled jumping in his bed.

I swear my girl be hype just like her daddy for no reason. " Tashay I Love You but if you don't quit bouncing on my bed. " KJ said.

" Don't be threating me. " she said smacking her teeth.

" Come on KJ. Get up. Its your birthday. TURN UP!!! " Cameron said out of no where.

" Boy how did you get in? " I asked.

" We got a key. " Kionna said coming in the room with Que and her daughter Jasmine.

" Jazzy. " Tashay said getting off of KJ's bed and running over to Jasmine.

They left and went into Tashay's room I'm guessing. " KJ get up man. " Khalil said.

" Alright I'm up. Give me an hour and I'll be downstairs. " KJ said sitting up in the bed.

" Good that'll give me enough time to make you a birthday breakfast or we can go to Denny's. " I said hoping he would say Denny's cause I ain't really feel like cooking.

" Ma I know you don't want to cook so we can go to Denny's. " KJ said getting out the bed. " Now everybody out my room so I can get ready. " he said.

Everybody left out of KJ's room and Khalil got Tashay ready for me while I got myself ready to go.

2 hours later**

" Damn bout time. I know it's your birthday but did you really have to take two hours to get ready. " Cameron said once KJ came downstairs.

" Boy watch your damn mouth. " Kionna said smacking Cameron in the back of his head.

" You watch your mouth. " Que said hitting her thigh.

" Mother- "

" Finish that. I want you to. " Que said to Kionna making me, Issa, Leah, and Khalil laugh.

Kionna gave him a mean glare.

" Y'all stupid. " Issa laughed.

" Where Breezy? " I asked.

" He said he'll meet us at Denny's. " Kionna said.

" Aight well then let's go out to eat. " Leah said.

Once we were seated at Denny's we were immediately serviced. The kids had they own table and the grown folks had they own table. Of course me and Khalil sat together and Kionna and Que sat together. " Ayo!!! " Breezy said walking into the restaurant all loud and shit like he was right. " Lower your voice nigga. " Kionna said laughing.

" Ah girl hush. Now where my little nigga KJ at? " he asked.

" Over here Uncle Breezy. " KJ said.

If its one thing that KJ, Cameron, Tashay, Isa, and Jasmine love it's Chris. They Love Chris with all they heart and KJ and Cameron even idolize him. Isa, Tashay, and Jasmine love Chris's girlfriend Kae too.

- KJ POV -

Aye yo. Aye yo. Aye yo. Im just a little hype today for the simple fact that it's my birthday. A nigga is finally 13. Damn y'all talking about somebody who happy. Me and Cameron got plans to sneak out tonight with a whole bunch of my other niggas and we going to just chill at my homeboy Jay house and smoke on a little something. Yeah I know y'all like this nigga 13 and he think he the shit.

Correction motherfuckers. I don't think. I know for a fact I'm the shit.

Right now we in the mall and everything I want I'm getting it. See some people think that just cause my mom is a professional brain surgeon and my dad is a rapper Im spoiled. Not really. I mean I might have a lot shit in my closet but I had to earn that shit wether it being me having to get Staright A's in school or me working during the summer. I'll probably do something like cut people's grass and clean they house but everything I got its earned. Not given. Don't get me wrong I might be bad from time to time and say a couple of things to my parents that ion mean but other than that I am respectful but only if you respect me. My momma always told me that she don't care who you is. If you ain't respecting me I don't have to respect you. Hell my motto is Don't Like Me? Then get the fuck away from me but don't be talking shit on the low. That's one quick way to get your ass beat.

" Aye what you think about these? " I asked Cameron.

I was looking at some highlighter LeBron's.

" They cool but you know I rock mainly Jordan's my nigga. " Cameron said.

'' I know that's why you ain't getting no girls bruh. Can't be just wearing J's. You know you got to rock some LeBron's or KD's or some Converse's or something. '' I said joking.

'' What you mean. I got all the girls and you know this man. '' he said in his Smokey voice.

'' Aight better not let Ari find out. '' I said looking at some other shoes.

'' Man Ari my shawty. She aint going nowhere. She know I Love her. '' Cameron said.

" What y'all know bout love? " Breezy asked scaring us.

" Damn cuh. Can't be doing that. I almost had to uppercut a nigga. " I said laughing.

" Boy this ain't what you want. " Chris said bucking at me.

We shopped around a little bit more and then it was 8 and I wanted to leave cause I wanted to be with my boys for a while tonight. No homo neither motherfucker.

🙈🙉🙈🙉🙈🙉🙈🙉🙈🙉🙈🙉🙈🙉🙈🙉🙈🙉🙈🙉🙈🙉🙈🙉

- Well people what did you think?

- KJ 13 and he think he the shit.

- In the next chapter it'll be the boys chilling at Jay house and Cameron's birthday and maybe something with the adults or whatever. I don't know yet.

- Also I might start updating every other day cause since its Christmas time and then NewYears is right after it so maybe some time around February I'll start updating every day again.