Chapter 19

- KIONNA POV -

I came home to finding Que going through my shit and I hope his ass found what the fuck he was looking for to. Like if I told you I haven't talked to Vonte since court why the hell would I do it now. Not gone lie I thought about going to see him but that's just a thought. Honestly it made me mad cause he could've just asked me instead of going through my stuff. Never not once have I went through his stuff and the one time I did we was in High School. Y'all what was going on between us in High School so I ain't even gone go into that but still.

I was taking of my clothes so I could get in the shower cause today was just ugh. I hired 4 new lawyers and started working on the remodel I want to do so I'm a little tired.

After I got out the shower and dried off I put on some neon yellow Aéropostale sweat pants and a black tank top. I went downstairs to get my phone cause I missed all my kids and I wanted to talk to them. Especially Ty and Day. For some odd reason Chris gave Da'Shaun the nickname King cause he say Day is ghetto as hell so we call Da'Shaun King from time to time.

I called Mama Rosie first cause I missed my twins the most. I guess it cause they're still little babies. I don't know.

I called Mama Rosie and she answered on the 3rd ring.

" Hi Kionna. " she said answering the phone.

" Hey Mama. " I said.

" Let me guess you want to talk to the twins don't you? " she asked.

" I do. " I smiled.

" Well King is sleeping but Ty'Shaun is laying on my chest. " she said.

" King sleep already? " I chuckled.

" Yeah he's sleeping hella good too. " she said.

She put Ty'Shaun on the phone and I talked to him until he went to sleep. After that I called Cameron's phone.

" What you want now nigga? " Cameron said answering his phone.

" Excuse me? " I said.

" My bad ma I though you was Jay. " He said.

" Mmhmm. Well how are you and your sister? " I asked.

" I'm good but Jasmine misses you. " He said.

" You don't miss me? " I asked.

" Yeah but ma, New York is it. Why did you move out to Atlanta? " he asked with excitement.

" That's a conversation for another day but if I hadn't of moved I would've never met your father and then you wouldn't be here. " I said not wanting to get into the subject that Cameron wanted to talk about.

" Well I like New York. " he said.

" I'll let you go back during winter and see if you still feel the same. " I chuckled.

" Cameron who are you talking to? " I heard Jasmine asked.

" I'm talking to mama. You want to talk to her? " Cameron asked Jasmine.

" Yes. " she said eagerly. " Hi mama. "

" Hey Jasmine. How you enjoying NewYork? " I asked.

" It's okay but I miss you and daddy. " she pouted.

" We miss you too. " I said.

" Can we speak with daddy? " her and Cameron asked together so I'm guessing he got his phone on speaker.

" Yeah just a minute. " I said jogging up the stairs.

I got to the bedroom and seen Que was just getting off his phone.