Chapter 15 - It's Time

- KIONNA POV -

***3 months later***

Well not a lot has happened in the last 3 months but let me catch you up. KJ and Cameron are now 14 years old and they've started the 9th grade last month. Jasmine is now in the first grade and she turned 8 back in February and she's been real good. She mainly stays in her room drawing whatever comes to mind. Me and my husband are doing really good so far. Im sorry but y'all better get used to me saying husband a lot cause I just Love saying it. Im 9 months so I'm due some time this month and I can't wait for my sons to get here cause they been a real pain in the ass. Always kicking me and making me grouchy and emotional but I love them to death and they're not even here yet.

" Yo ma!! " Cameron yelled coming into the house.

" I'm in the room!! " I answered.

" How you feeling? " Cameron asked.

" I'm fine. Where you been? " I asked.

" I went down to the court to play some one on one with KJ. I would've told you but you was sleep so I ain't want to wake you. " He said rubbing my stomach.

Between Que, Jasmine, and Cameron I don't know who rubs my stomach more. Cameron Loves the fact that he's about to have two brothers.

'' Where's dad? '' he asked.

" Doing a show or something I think. " I said shrugging my shoulders.

Que ass be all over the place but I know he better calm his ass down when these kids get here. " Mommy I don't want to bother you but I'm hungry. " Jasmine whined coming into the room.

" Jasmine you're not bothering me. Now come on. " I said grabbing her hand.

Every since I started having back pains Jasmine tries to stay out of my way but in all actuality she is not bothering me what so ever. To be honest she's keeping me company when Que and Cameron are gone.

" What you want to eat baby girl? " I asked once we finally made it to the kitchen.

" I want a sandwich and some chips with a yogurt please. " she smiled.

" Jasmine I could've got you that. " Cameron said coming down the steps.

" Well I didn't see you so I asked mommy. " she said.

Im guessing Cameron had just took a shower cause he looked and smelled fresh. " Where you going? " I asked.

" I'm going over to Jay's remember. I asked you earlier this morning. " he said grabbing a pop tart.

" Okay. Be back before midnight so you got 6 hours. " I warned.

" Yes ma'am I gotchu ma. " Cameron said leaving.

I turned my attention back to Jasmine and she was at the table drawing of course. " Mama when can I see Uncle Breezy again? " she asked.

" I don't know sweetie. You know he's going through some things right now so it might be a while. " I said.

" When I turn 12 I want me and him to spray paint my room into the different drawings me and him do. " she said.

" Baby you still got 4 more years to go and I'll tell him you said that. " I said fixing her a sandwich.

" Can I eat in your room with you please cause I know you gone fix you a sandwich too? " Jasmine asked.

" Sure. Here you go. " I said handing her her sandwich and yogurt with a spoon.

I had the chips and my sandwich in my hand along with my drink and I gave Jasmine hers. We walked up the stairs and sat on the bed watching Love and Hip Hop New York for a while. " High in Looove. We be all night. Next thing I remember is your beautiful voice saying Que lets get out this club. " I heard Que sing while coming in the house.

" Sounds like daddies home. " I said looking over at Jasmine but she was sleep.

" Oh wifey!! Where you at?!? " Que cooed coming up the steps and into our bedroom.

" Im right here where you left me 4 hours ago. " I said laughing.

" And I missed you too. " He said kissing my nose.

" I see lil bit done fell asleep on your stomach. " he chuckled picking Jasmine up bridal style.

Jasmine done got too big to be trying to pick her up like she a baby so we don't pick her up as much as we used to.

He carried Jasmine to her room and then came back in our room and turned the light off and got in bed with me. " So how was your show? " I asked.

" Like any other. Girls screaming my name I did a couple of songs and they went crazy. Nothing serious. " he shrugged snatching the remote out my hand.

" Nigga give that back. '' I said trying to grab the remote control back.

" Get back. " he said.

" But I was watching that. " I whined as he turned the TV.

" And now you're watching SpongeBob. " he said smirking.

" Such an ass. " I mumbled.

" Heard that. " he said not looking at me.

I mugged him and then laid down and got comfortable as I could get.

" Let me feel on my babies. " he said.

" You know how wrong that sounds in so many ways and on so many levels. " I chuckled.

" You know what I meant. " he laughed.

" I know but seriously you gone have to come on this side of the bed and rub my stomach cause I ain't moving. " I said seriously.

He looked at me and I smiled innocently. " Trying to keep my babies away from me. I see how it is. " he said wiping an imaginary tear.

" I still Love You. " I said squeezing his cheek lightly.

I felt a sharp pain go through my stomach and he hurted so damn bad.

" Yo okay? " Que asked.

" Yeah I'm fine. " I said grabbing my stomach.

" You not going into labor are you? " he asked.

" No the doctor said I would know for sure when I go into labor and plus my water hasn't broke yet. " I said rubbing my stomach and sitting up.

" Why y'all give mommy such a hard time? " Que said rubbing my stomach.

" Ty an Day. '' I said smiling at the nicknames Que came up with.

" I love Y'all. " I cooed messing with my stomach.

I looked down and Que was smiling and just rubbing my stomach like he always does. " Que stop I got to pee. " I said cause when he rubs my stomach when I have to pee sometimes I might not make to the bathroom in time. Don't judge me though I mean these kids literally be tap dancing on my bladder especially when Im trying to sleep. " Well go pee cause you better not pee in the bed. " he said.

" And if I do? " I said messing with him.

" I will file for divorce so quick. " he laughed.

" You gone divorce me for peeing in the bed? That's fucked up. " I said pouting.

" I'm just playing baby. You know I Love You and plus I'm too lazy and busy to even file for the papers. " he said kissing my cheek.

" So you say. " I said getting up.

" Where you going? " he asked.

" To pee. Your sons be tap dancing all on my bladder. " I said waddling to the bathroom.

I used the bathroom and washed my hands and got back in the bed. " What you got planned tomorrow? " I asked.

" Nothing. The guys gone come over and I think August say he bringing Trey with him. " Que said shrugging.

" Trey Songz? " I asked in surprised.

" Yeah. " he said.

" Damn. " I grinned.

" Damn what? " Que said looking at me.

" You might as well lock me in the room cause if I see Trey you gone hate me. " I said seriously.

" You funny. " Que laughed.

" I'm dead ass serious. " I said with a straight face.

" I bet Trey can't do what I can though." he said licking his lips.

" Probably not. He can probably do
it better. " I joked just to see what his reaction was gone be.

" Fuck you. Im going to sleep just for that. " he said laying down in the bed.

" I'm sorry baby. It was joke. " I said trying to hold in my laughter.

" Whatever goodnight. " he said.

I started laughing uncontrollably to the point that I had to pee again.

Oh how I Love my husband.

I woke around noon because I went to bed late last night cause I was trying to get some work done about my law firm. I plan on remodeling it just for the hell of it.

I got up and went to the bathroom to do my hygiene things and then took a shower. When I got out the shower I lotioned up and put on some yoga pants and red shirt. I waddled my way downstairs and when I got halfway there I heard his voice. Damn. Trey Songz is my damn man.

I tried so hard to stop blushing cause I could feel my cheeks getting warm but I just couldn't so I walked downstairs. Well I waddled. " There's the pregnant lady. " August laughed.

" Shut up. '' I said mugging him.

" Que where Cameron and Jasmine? " I asked Que.

" Jasmine went with Leah, and Kira. Cameron went walking with Ari, Jay, some girl named Diamond, Reign, and KJ. " he said not looking at me.

I shrugged and waddled into the kitchen to get me a bottle of water. I sat down at the table and pulled out my phone. While playing around on my phone the one and only Trey Songz came in. " Excuse me can I get something to drink? " he asked.

I couldn't even say anything cause if I did it was probably gone be something retarded. I just looked at him amazed. Im gone kill August for doing bringing Trey here. " Hello? " Trey said snapping his fingers in my face.

" I'm sorry. Yeah what do you want? I can get it for you. " I said trying to get up.

" Nah beautiful you sit down. I can get it if you tell me where it's at. " he said.

" You can look in the fridge or either the pantry. " I said blushing.

" Kionna you better not be being a groupie in there!! " Que yelled from the living room.

" Shut up!!! " I laughed.

Trey chuckled and went to the fridge and got him a bottle of water.

" Thanks... "

" Kionna. My name is Kionna. " I said.

" Well ThankYou Kionna. " he said.

I nodded my head and then he winked at me and went back into the living room with the boys. I swear if I wasn't pregnant nor married I'd have been all over Trey. Don't judge me. Everybody who is in a relationship has that one famous person who they would Love to have with so y'all can shut that shit up.

I went in the living room and sat in between Que and August. I put my feet in August's lap and my head in Que's.

" Girl get your feet off me. " August said pausing the game.

" Nope. " I said popping the p.

" If you don't get your crusty ass toes off me. " he threatened.

" Honey my toes is better than them other bitches toes that you be sucking on so you can try again with that and my toes ain't no where near crusty. " I laughed.

" I don't know who told you I sucked toes but they straight up lied to you. "

" One of your little groupies. " I smiled.

" I ain't got no groupies. " He protested.

" You ain't got to lie boo. " I said dying in tears.

Me and August went back had forth for a little while and we had the whole house laughing until the girls got back.

" Oh my god Trey Songz!! Tell me I'm dreaming. " Leah screamed.

" Calm all that down. " Issa said.

" What's up beautiful. " Trey said smiling at her.

" Aye nigga. " Issa said making everybody laugh.

" My bad. If it makes you feel any better I did the same with Kionna. " Trey chuckled.

" What? " Que said raising his eyebrow.

I still had my head in Que's lap so I started outlining his belt buckle but he got the wrong message.

" Stop. " he said grabbing my hand.

" What? Im just outlining your belt buckle. " I laughed.

" Well it's gone start something else. " he smirked looking down at me.

" Eww. " August said with a disgusted face.

" Shut up. Aye whatever happened to that chick Amber? " Que asked.

" Oh you mean the one from the mall? I be tearing her shit up. " August said like it was nothing.

" Nigga there are 8 year olds in the room. " I said kicking his stomach.

" Oh my bad. Well yeah me and her been doing well you know what we been doing. " August said rubbing his stomach cause I kicked him.

" Oh. " Que said.

" Uncle Breezy I made you something." Jasmine said to Chris.

" And what did you make me? " Chris asked.

" Let me go get it. " she said running up the steps.

I started rubbing my stomach cause I'm ready for my babies to be born already but they could come anytime since it is their month. " What y'all having? " Trey asked as I rubbed my stomach.

" Two boys. " Que said putting his hand on my stomach and when he did that both of the boys started kicking.

" Get your hands off my stomach. They be kicking the hell out me and it hurts negro. " I said popping his hand.

" My kids know they daddy touch. That's all it is. " Que chuckled.

After a couple of hours I went upstairs cause it was dark outside and I was getting tired. Jasmine, Ta'Shay, and Isa followed me and got in the bed with me also.

I had fell asleep until Ta'Shay woke me up. " Aunt Kionna why did you pee in the bed. That's nasty. " she said.

" What you mean I didn't-- " I cut myself off and realized my water broke.

" Y'all wake up. " I said waking Jasmine and Isa up.

" Yes ma'am? " they said.

" I need y'all to do me a favor. " I said.

" What is it? " Isa asked.

" Go downstairs and get Que or whoever is downstairs. " I said.

Thy nodded and did as I said. I got out of bed to change my pants when I felt a contraction. " Ahh!! " I yelled grabbing my stomach.

" They're not downstairs. " Jasmine said coming into the room.

" No Cameron either? " I asked.

" No ma'am. " she said.

After that I knew exactly where they were. At the basketball court down the street but how the hell was I gone get there with all this pain I'm in.

I felt another contraction and let out another scream. God where my husband and son at when I need them.

- JACQUEES POV -

Everybody was at the basketball court just chilling and smoking while KJ, Cameron, Ari, Diamond, Reign, and Jay was playing basketball. For some reason I felt like I could hear somebody screaming in my ear but I ignored it.

" Yo Que yo phone ringing. " Issa said.

" Let it ring. " I said.

" Where y'all wives at? " Chris asked Khalil and Issa.

" The club. " Khalil said.

My phone started ringing again but once again I ignored it. " Bruh don't you think you should answer your phone? " Trey asked.

" Naw. Im good. " I said.

After about 20 minutes everybody walked back to the house and once again I could hear faint screams.

" Y'all hear that? " Trey asked.

" Hear what? " Chris said.

" It's like I hear a female screaming. " Trey said.

" What was you smoking on? " Issa laughed.

" I'm for real. " Trey said.

We got closer to the house and then this time everybody heard a scream.

" Now I know y'all heard that. " Trey said.

" Shit!!! " the person screamed.

Me and Cameron looked at each other and kept walking. " God please don't let me have my baby like this!! "

When the person said that I automatically thought of Kionna.

" Momma!! " Cameron yelled taking off running and I took off with him while everybody else followed.

I got to our house and could see the ambulances parked in the driveway.

I ran up the stairs to me and Kionna's bedroom and seen a paramedic trying to calm Kionna down. " Ma'am I can't reach your husband. " said the paramedic.

" You better try again!! I ain't having birth until his ass is right here holding my damn hand!! " Kionna yelled but in a calm voice.

" Here I am. " I said going into the room.

" Where the hell you been. I've called you at least 10 times and then this paramedic has tried calling you 4 times? " Kionna questioned.

" Ma'am you're ready to deliver. On 5 I need you to push. " said a paramedic.

He counted to 5 and Kionna pushed as hard as she could. " I see a head. Okay on 3 this time. " he said.

Kionna pushed again and then baby number 1 came out. After about 30 minutes both of my sons where here. Ty'Shaun was first and then Da'Shaun. Born September 10 at 11:30 p.m.

The paramedics took Kionna and the babies to the hospital just to make sure both of them were really okay.

" You know if she find out what you was doing that's your ass right? " Khalil asked putting his hand on my shoulder.

" Shut the hell up. " I said grabbing my car keys.

I drove to the hospital and they told me Kionna was in room 412. The same room she was in when she had Cameron. I walked in and she looked mad. " Hey- "

" Motherfucker don't hey me. Where the fuck was you? " she asked cutting me off.

" I was at the court. " I said

" Que I called for you and you didn't even come until the last minute. I screamed to the point to where I'm pretty sure I scared the hell out of the girls. You knew I was due this month so I don't understand why the hell you left anyway. " she said with tears streaming down her face.

I walked over to her and I instantly felt a sting to my face. She slapped me. Oh hell no. We bout to have some problems.

" Fuck you slap me for?! " I asked holding my face.

" You got the nerve to come over here smelling like weed. Is that what you was doing for you not to answer your phone? " she asked with a hurt expression on her face.

" What does it matter I'm here now and then twins are here safe and healthy. " I said.

" Get out. " she said lowly.

" Wh-

" Out. " she said cutting me off.

I walked out the room and slammed the door. It wasn't on purpose it's just how the door closed. I don't see what Kionna tripping for cause it ain't like I missed her giving birth. Yeah I probably should've answered her phone calls but I was trying to have a good time and yeah I should've been at the house but I wasn't so she's just gone have to get over it.

I walked down to the nursery so I could see the twins and there they were looking chill as hell. Ty'Shaun was sleep and Da'Shaun was sucking on his thumb.

" My grand babies are so cute. " my mom said out of no where.

" Where you come from? " I asked.

" I was going to see how Kionna was holding up but I heard y'all arguing and I figured I'd better stay out of it so I just come down here and seen my grand kids but I stopped at the snack machine real quick. " she said.

" Oh. " I nodded.

" I know it ain't none of my business but I know you and Kionna ain't already fighting. " my mom said.

" Just a little argument. She'll get over it sooner or later so it'll all be good. I mean I ain't about to be stressing over it. " I shrugged.

" What the hell is wrong with you? " she asked hitting me upside my head.

" What was that for? " I asked rubbing the spot where she hit me.

" She'll get over it sooner or later so it'll all be good. " she said mimicking me.

" Well she will get over it. " I said in a duh tone.

" Sometimes I worry about you. " she sighed.

" What you mean? " I asked.

" You'll see sooner or later. " she said walking away..

I thought for a minute and then shrugged it off. " My nigga. " Chris said eating some skittles.

I laughed and he asked me which ones was our twins. They looked exactly like me. I mean I couldn't deny these kids if I wanted to cause you can look at them and tell who they daddy is. The only thing I noticed is that Ty'Shaun has a birthmark on his wrist like Kionna and Da'Shaun has one on his neck like Cameron. " Bruh all your boys gone be some heartbreakers. " Issa laughed.

I laughed and then the nurse took the babies up to Kionna's room so I had to go up there. Somehow I beat the nurse there so when I got to the room Cameron and Jasmine were sitting on the bed anxiously waiting for there little brothers. " Where are they? " Cameron asked.

" The nurse is bringing them up. " I chuckled.

" What are their names? " Jasmine begged.

" Honey the wait is almost over. " Kionna said.

The nurse knocked on the door and she brought the babies in. " I want to hold him. " Jasmine said pointing at Ty'Shaun.

" Okay but you have to sit down first. " Kionna said.

I picked up Ty'Shaun and made sure he was securely in Jasmine's arms and then looked over and seen Cameron holding Da'Shaun. " Names please. " Cameron said.

" Okay Cameron your holding Da'Shaun Lee Broadnax and Jasmine your holding Ty'Shaun Akee Broadnax. " Kionna grinned.

" What's up little man? " Cameron said rocking Da'Shaun.

I walked over to Kionna and sat on the bed and grabbed her hand. " Im sorry baby. " I said kissing the back of her hand.

She looked at me and smiled. " I Love You...and our family. " she said looking at Cameron and Jasmine and they were both cooing over their little brothers.

" Awe Kodak moment. " August said walking in the room making me, Kionna and Cameron laugh. Jasmine is so in Love with Ty'Shaun she ain't paying nobody attention.

" Aye nurse!! " August yelled out in the hallway.

" August we in a hospital. Lower your voice. " Trey said hitting August.

" Man. " he said smacking his teeth.

The nurse came in and she started blushing as soon as she saw August. I swear August be having bitches all over him.

" Can you take us a few pictures? " he asked.

" Sure. " she said biting her lip.

Everybody piled up into the room and we took at least 30 pictures. I was holding Ty'Shaun while Kionna was holding Da'Shaun. The only thing I could do was smile cause it can't get no better than this.