Chapter 4 - Im Fine

- KIRA POV -

" Khalil stop. " I laughed as Khalil chased me around the kitchen.

Me and him were making cookies just for fun and I accidentally spilled flour on him. Okay maybe it wasn't an accident but still. Then we started having a flour fight and then he started chasing me.

" Un-Uh. Im gone get you. " he smiled still chasing me.

" Time out. Im tired. " I said trying to catch my breath.

I closed my eyes for a minute and then I felt Khalil wrap his arms around me tightly and he picked me up carrying me upstairs. " Baby let me go. " I whined.

" Nope. You gone pay for throwing flour at me. " he said smirking.

He threw me on the bed and then got on top of me. " Don't you think we should take a shower first? " I asked cause we were both covered in flour.

" I don't know. Should we? " he asked smirking.

" We should. " I said getting up and grabbing his hand.

We walked into the bathroom and I turned on the water. " Where are the kids? " he asked.

" Tashay is with my mom and KJ is over at Jay's house. " I said.

" I like that. " he said making me smile.

Once we were out the shower I grabbed a towel but Khalil snatched it off me. " What you got a towel for? You know you bout to get this D. " he said making a face making me laugh.

" What if I don't want it? " I said.

" Well too bad cause you gone get it. " he said.

Khalil pinned me up against the wall and started kissing me. " Khalil stop that tickles. " I laughed. This nigga had the nerve to be kissing on my neck while gently rubbing on me and it tickled to the max.

" What you say? " he said.

" Boy you heard me. " I smirked.

He nodded and then lifted my head and kissed me. I smiled pulling back and then he put my leg around his waist and slowly started to caress my body. I held my moans in by biting my lip.

" Bed. Now. " Khalil ordered in my ear.

" Nope. " I said kissing his forehead just to mess with him.

" See I was gone go slow but you just ruined that. " he said smirking and picking me up.

He carried me to the bed and pried my legs open. " Nothing I can't handle baby. " I said.

He licked his lips and started to rub on my clit.

" Mm. " I moaned arching my back in pleasure.

He chuckled and then slid a finger in me. " I Love You Baby. " he mumbled against my chest.

" I Love You Too. "

" Prove it. " he said.

I nodded my head and pushed him off of me and then climbed on top of him. " Tonight I'm in charge. " I said winking at him.

" We'll see about that ma. " he chuckled.

I leaned down and placed kisses on his chest and his neck.

***

It was around 6:30 in the morning when me and Khalil's phones started going off. " Damn can a nigga sleep. " Khalil grunted.

I laughed at his stupidity and got up.

" I got it. " I said.

" Bring your ass back here. " Khalil said groggily.