Chapter 18 - Part 2

- KIONNA POV -

Once we got back to the house I painted my toenails and fingernails and waited for them to dry. " Did you really have to paint your nails? " Que asked.

" Oh hush I'm just waiting on my toenails to dry and I can get ready. " I said.

" I swear y'all females do the most. " Que said mugging me.

" Well would you have liked me to go out looking ratchet? " I asked.

" Well...." he said.

I shook my head and got up cause my toes were finally dry so I started getting ready. I changed into a strapless bra with matching panties. I slipped on my dress and tied the strings around my neck. Next I added my black cross earrings and a black charm bracelet. I didn't have to do anything to my hair since it was already curly from me curling it earlier. " Kionna will you hurry up. Time is ticking. " Que rushed.

" I'm almost finished. " I groaned.

I lotioned my legs and then went to put on my sandals that were baby blue and had a black bow on them. " I'm ready. " I said stepping out of the bathroom.

" Damn. " Que said biting his lip.

" You like? " I asked.

" I Love It and I'm gone Love it even better when I take it off you tonight. " he smirked.

I blushed and he grabbed my hand.

" Come on. '' he said grabbing his wallet before we left.

We got in the car and there was no point in me asking him where we were going cause he wasn't gone tell me so I just laid back in the seat and turned up the radio and my retarded ass big brother August Alsina Don't Forget About Me was playing. " I swear every time we get in your car either August, Trey, Chris, or Issa is playing. " Que chuckled.

" Can't help I Love to hear my niggas sing and rap. " I smiled.

Que shook his head and we sped off to where ever we was going.

After about an hour we arrived at a restaurant called All American (Just made that up. Don't know if its real or not)

" You made me dress up for this? " I asked Que.

" I know the name ain't all that but it's really a fancy restaurant jackass. " he said.

I gave him the side eye he got out the car an jogged over to my side and opened my door. " ThankYou. " I said grabbing his hand.

" No problem baby. " he said closing the door.

We walked into the restaurant and he was right. It was very fancy but I noticed it was empty but there were cars in the parking lot. " Why is it empty? " I asked.

" Cause I paid to clear it out for me an you. " he smiled.

" Really? " I said as a wide smile spread across my face.

" Yeah. It's just us in here. Well beside the people in the back cooking. " he said grabbing my hand and leading me to a table.

" This is really nice. " I said sitting down.

" I thought you might like it. " he said.

" Hi my name is Francine and I'll be serving y'all tonight. Can I start y'all off with drinks? " said a waiter.

" Yeah sure. I'll take a Sprite. " Que answered.

" Do you have Lemonade? " I asked.

" Yes ma'am. " she said.