Chapter 18 - Part 1

- JACQUEES POV -

Today is me and Kionna's anniversary and just know that what I got in store for her today is gone be special as hell. I rolled over in bed and saw that Kionna wasn't there but there was a note attached to the pillow. I picked it up and read it.

Morning SleepHead lol but I went out to go get some things to make breakfast for you. I should be back no later than 10:45. Also Happy Anniversary baby. I Love You so much even though you get on my nerves. But I really do Love you.

- From,

TheBestWifeEver

I chuckled at how she ended the letter and then got up and sat on the edge of the bed and wiped my eyes with the back of my hands. I finally got out of the bed and made my way to the bathroom to take a shower. Once I showered and dried off I put on some boxers and brushed my teeth. I didn't put on a shirt nor pants for the simple fact that it was just me and Kionna in the house. I walked down stairs and seen Kionna in the fridge.

" When did you get here? " I asked.

" When you were in the shower. " she said bending over for a skillet to cook the bacon in.

I walked to where she was and smacked her on her ass. " Ow motherfucker. " she whined grabbing her ass.

" Sorry. " I smirked.

She playfully rolled her eyes and started cooking. I couldn't help but admire how beautiful Kionna is. From her sexy ass figure to her beautiful smile and her long hair that's actually hers. She no longer has those scars from when....well y'all know what happened but it doesn't matter how old me and Kionna get I'll always love her no matter what. I mean we got four kids, an a happy family. I'd be a fool to do something crazy and ruin what me and Kionna got. " Baby. " Kionna said waving her hand in my face. " Oh my bad. I zoned out. '' I said grabbing her hand and sitting her on my lap.

" I see. " She smiled. " I made your plate. " she said getting up.

She brought me my plate and I dug in. My baby can throw down when it comes to cooking. A lot of people say if you don't cook a lot or like to cook a lot you can't cook but that's a damn lie. Kionna cooks whenever she feels like it and she knows exactly what she's doing. " Damn baby slow down. It ain't going no where. " Kionna laughed.

" Shit I don't know when you gone cook again cause you know you don't like to cook. " I said wiping my mouth.

" Baby if you want me to cook all you got to do is let me know and I'll cook for you. I do everything else you ask me to do for you so it won't hurt to tell me to cook sometimes. " she said chuckling.

" For real? I want breakfast every morning then. " I said.

" Ha. That's cute. Don't be twisting my words. You know what I meant. " she said.

" You not gone eat? " I asked.

" Nah I stopped by McDonalds and got me something to eat. I just wanted to cook you something to eat. " she answered.

She went over to the sink to wash the dishes and when I finished eating I put my plate in the sink and then grabbed Kionna by her waist and pulled her to me.

" What are doing? " she asked turning around to look at me. " And where are your pants? "

" Don't worry about all that. " I said kissing her.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I nibbled on he bottom lip.

'' I have to finish the dishes. " She mumbled against my lips.

" You can do that later. " I said picking her up bridal style.

" Que put me down. " she laughed.

" Nope. " I said.

I carried her upstairs to the bedroom and gently threw her on the bed. I crawled on top of her and she smiled widely. " Happy Anniversary. " I said.

" Happy Anniversary. I Love You. " she said licking her lips.

" I Love You Too. Later on around 4 I want you to start getting ready. " I said.

" Where we going? " she asked.

" It's a surprise. '' I said.

" But I don't like surprises. " she whined.

" You'll Love this one. '' I said.

" Well how do you want me to dress? " she asked.

" Formal. " I said.

" So I got to put on a dress? " she asked.

" Yes you do. No heels. I don't want you taller than me though. " I said seriously.

" Baby I only own two pair of heels and I only wear them when I go to church. " she laughed.

" I know. Just letting you know. " I said giving her the side eye.

" Well since I have to wear a dress can we go shopping for one? " she asked.

" Yeah sure. Go get ready. " I smiled.

" I can't if you don't get off me. " I chuckled.

I laughed and got off of her so she could go get ready. She went to the closet and pulled out some white capris that's stopped right above her knees and a pink and black tank top and of course a bra and underwear.

I looked closely and realized she went out in some pajama pants and a hoodie. " I know you ain't go out in pajama pants. '' I laughed.

" Boy I am 33 years old so therefore I'm a grown ass woman who can go out in whatever she pleases. " She said mugging me.

'' You ever realize how old we getting. I mean one day you gone wake up with grey hair and I'm still gone be looking fly as hell. " I said.

" Negro please. Im gone be like my Aunt Charmaine. Im never gone age. " she laughed and going into the bathroom.

While Kionna took a shower I got ready since I didn't have to take a shower cause I already took one. I went to the closet and pulled out a red tank top and some black true religion jeans. I looked at the top of the closet for my Frozen Roses SnapBacks until I came across a box that I didn't know was there. I pulled the box out and opened it and it was a bunch of letters so I just put it back until I saw one that said Georgia State County Prison.

I pulled that letter out the box and saw that it was from Vonte. I heard Kionna getting out the shower so I quickly put the letter and the box back but I wasn't finished cause Kionna said tomorrow she's supposed to stop by her law firm so I'm gone finish looking cause I want to know why the hell Vonte sending letters to Kionna.

" Baby what are doing? " Kionna asked still in the bathroom.

" Just looking for my SnapBack. " I said telling some what of the truth.

I found my hat and grabbed my Bred 11's and put on my clothes. I walked over to Kionna and she was curling her hair.

I just looked at her with a blank expression and I guess she got tired of me staring at her cause she said something. " What? Why are you staring me like that? " she asked turning the curling iron off.

" No reason. " I shrugged.

" I know you lying. " she said.

" Be honest with me. Have you talked to Vonte? " I asked.

" No. " she said.

" Don't lie. " I said looking at her like she was crazy.

" I'm not lying. I have no reason to lie. Why would you even ask if I'm still talking to him after all the things the you know he's done to me? " she asked looking hurt.

" Cause I came across a box of letters and I seen that you had a couple of letters from him. " I shrugged.

She shook her head and left out of the bathroom. " Im ready to go. " She said grabbing her phone.

I nodded my head and grabbed my keys and phone. We drove to the mall in silence due to the fact that I could tell she was mad at me but excuse me for wondering why the hell her ex boyfriend writing her letters and shit. She'll get over it while she shops for a dress or whatever else she's gone get.

- KIONNA POV -

I'm very upset at the fact that Que gone accuse me of talking to Vonte knowing all the things that he's done to me. Like why the hell would I talk to somebody who abused the hell out of me and tried to rape me not once but twice. The fuck I look like? Its all good though I ain't tripping. He can believe me if he wants. Hell it ain't gone hurt me cause I can say a lot shit about Que like how he goes to clubs and be having other females dancing on him and shit but I keep my mouth closed. Why? Cause I trust him. Well somewhat I do.

We finally pulled up to the mall and I hopped out the car cause I was eager to find me a dress. I was already in the mall while Que was taking forever and a day. I walked into Rue 21 and started looking at some dresses. I came across a pretty baby blue dress that stopped right at my knees. It didn't have a back to it and it had a black belt going around the waist of it. I tried on the dress and I liked it so I got it. I then went to Claire's to get some black jewelry and some blue fingernail polish. I found a black necklace that was just perfect.

After I got everything I needed I went to FootLocker cause I knew for a fact that's where Que is. Once I got to FootLocker I saw Que talking to at least 5 or maybe more girls than that. I didn't go crazy cause I know that Que is a singer so of course he's gone have females on him. I just stood there and watched him. About 10 minutes later one of the girls started to feel on him and he was just smiling so that made me a little uneasy but I still didn't do anything until that same girl that was feeling on him kissed his cheek and whispered something in his ear and yet and still Que was just smiling in her face like he ain't got a wife. Instead of going crazy I just left and went to go get in the car. Im not gone lie and say that shit didn't hurt cause it did. I sat in the car and about 45 minutes later Que called me. " Hello. '' ?I said.

" Baby where you at? " he asked.

" In the car. " I said blankly.

" Why you in the car? We supposed to be shopping. " he chuckled.

" I got everything I wanted and needed and plus I went to FootLocker cause I knew that's where you were but you looked a little busy so I left you and your fans alone. " I said rolling my eyes like he could see me.

" Oh. I'll be out in about 10 minutes after I pay for this stuff. " He said.

" Okay. " I said hanging up.

Somehow someway I fell asleep but was awoken by the car door slamming.

" My bad I ain't know you was sleep. '' Que said.

" It's okay. " I said yawning.

He looked at me but didn't say anything. We just sat there for a moment in nothing but silence.

" Kionna I know you saw the girl kiss me on my cheek and her feeling on me. " he said after a while.

" Yeah. " I said rolling my eyes.

" Kionna don't let that get to you. You know I Love you and you only. " he said leaning over to me but I turned over in the car seat facing the window.

" Sure. " I said sarcastically.

'' Why are you jealous? It's not like I cheated. '' He chuckled.

'' I aint say you did. '' I shrugged.

'' I don't want to fight with you today. It's supposed to be our day. '' he said making me look at him.

'' I don't want to fight either. '' I said smiling a little.

'' There's that smile. '' he said showing his pretty white teeth although he has that small grill on his two teeth at the bottom.

'' Whatever. '' I said blushing.

'' We gone head back to the house and when we get there I want you to start getting ready so we can leave. '' he said starting the car up.

'' Okay but where are going? '' I asked.

'' I told you it's a surprise. '' he said pulling out of the mall parking lot.

I wonder what he got planned but knowing him its gone be something special and romantic so I have no worries

😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

Sorry I haven't updated in the last two days. I been sleepy as hell but I don't why though.

Well what did you think. I know it's short but oh well.