Epilouge

Kionna and Jacquees have went through so much as y'all know but in the end they're still together and they are still married. Kionna still has her law firm and she still owns the hospital that had over dosed her mom and killed her. She even opened up a few more law firms and she's now a billionaire. Of course with Jacquees still there by her side.

Jacquees still makes music every now and then when he can. He has his own record label so he can sign artists who were just like him when he started. He was forever more faithful to Kionna just like she was to him.

Cameron is out in Chicago doing it big and playing for his favorite team The Chicago Bulls of course. Unfortunately him and Ari didn't make it. They both love each other deeply but they just weren't right for each other. They're are still friends though. Cameron flung someone else. Her name is Candace. She's.....nice. She makes Cameron happy and that's all that matters right?

Jasmine grew up to be just like her god father Chris Brown. She's doing everything that he ever did. She draws and paints like him, she sings and dances like him too. She just idolized Chris so much. She lives out in California because that's where Chris stayed. Jasmine is living the single life and she's loving it. Her motto is ' Fuck Niggas. They Ain't Good For Nothing But A Good Fuck. If Even That. ' I guess you could say Jasmine is kinda of a tomboy.

Ty'Shaun and Da'Shaun are always by each others side. If one is here than the other is somewhere near. Both of them stay out in Miami Florida. Da'Shaun plays football and Ty'Shaun is a doctor. Ty'Shaun has a girlfriend named Alexis. Ty loves her to death and she loves him to death. Da'Shaun isn't dating anybody. He says love ain't for him. I guess you could say August rubbed off on him a bit.

Destiny grew up and took after her mom. She's also a big time lawyer but the only difference is she's also in Chicago with her brother Cameron. Destiny doesn't have a boyfriend or anything but she's looking for Mr. Right.

Well that's it for now. Stay tuned because you never know. I might just come back and do a book on Cameron and the other kids.

------------------

I know it was short but that was all I could think of. I know some of you were saying I should write more books. Well I'm currently writing a book called August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love

So y'all should go check that out.

I've had a few people ask me could I do I book on Cameron and I said I could but it will have to be after I finish my other book. If you want a book on Cameron and the other kids comment and let me know.