Chapter 30 - Two Years Later

I stayed on the phone talking to @Tayraluvu for a good ass while and she convinced me not to end the story just yet so I won't and plus I still got a few ideas for this book so I won't end it until chapter 50 so that's 20 more chapters to go. Anyways back to the story.

-------------------------------

- CAMERON POV -

(2 years later)

Its been 2 years and I'm still the same Cameron. Not much has happened with me except me and Ari getting back together. I missed being with her so much so I forgave her and we worked things out and us being together has been nothing but great. Im now 18 years old so that means I graduate this year and I couldn't be happier. Actually graduation is next month. Can y'all believe that? A nigga is about to graduate.

" Cameron what you gone wear for your prom? " my mom asked me.

Prom is this month and since my mom found out she's been on my case about it cause I said I wasn't gone go. I didn't see the point of me going anyway. That's just more money I got to spend for myself AND Ari cause I would have to get her a corsage or whatever.

" A tux obliviously. " I said in a duh tone.

" Don't get your ass slapped. " she said making me laugh.

" Kionna leave that boy alone. " my dad said from the kitchen.

" Shut up Que. This is a big thing for Cameron. " my mom exclaimed.

My mom grabbed my hand and dragged me into the kitchen and we both sat down. " Baby leave Cameron alone about this prom thing. " my dad said.

" But it's a big thing. It's his senior prom. " she whined.

" So what was prom like for y'all? " I asked.

" It was so sweet. I had on a pink and black dress and that matched your fathers tuxedo and he got me a beautiful corsage. I think I still have it. It was just so sweet and wonderful and I won prom queen. " she beamed.

" You did? " I asked.

" Yup. I still have the crown. " she smiled.

" You won prom King? " I asked my dad.

" Yeah I won. '' he said.

" Y'all got pictures? " I asked cause I wanted to see what they looked like.

" Yes. Let me go get the photo book. " she said running out of the kitchen.

Me and my dad laughed at her cause
she was so into this prom that it felt like I was taking her instead of Ari.

" You know I'm gone kill you right? " my dad said making me chuckle.

" Why? What I do? " I asked.

" You just had to ask to see pictures didn't you. You don't know how many times I've caught her looking at those pictures and more and when she sees me she'll make me look too. " he said.

" My bad. I ain't know. " I shrugged.

He gave me a glare and then my mom came down the stairs with the photo album and two crowns with a corsage. She stuck my fathers crown on his head and then put hers on. I swear my mom is crazy as hell but I still Love her to death. " Hold up before you start. Lets take it to the living room. " my dad said getting up.

Me and my mom got up and followed him to the living room and just as my mom was about to sit down he pulled her onto her lap and wrapped his arms around her waist. I smiled at them cause over the past two years I think this is the happiest they've been for a while. The marriage counselor really did them some good. " Okay so this is me and your father at my parents house before we left to actually go to the prom. '' she said moving around on my dads lap.