Chapter 10 - Possibly?

- KIONNA POV -

I woke up super early due to the fact that me and Que had to go meet with Rosie to do this wedding stuff. " Baby wake up. " I said shaking Que.

" Leave me alone. " he groaned.

" Wake up Que. We got shit to do today. " I chuckled.

" Can't it wait. " he said.

" No. Ain't nobody tell you to stay out all night at the studio knowing you had stuff to do. " I said getting out of the bed.

" Come on baby. It's 9 in the morning. Even the kids ain't up yet. " he said.

When he said that I quickly ran to Jasmine's room. How the fuck I forget to set my alarm clock last night so I could wake Jasmine up? Jasmine was still in the bed sleeping and I wanted to know wether Cameron left or not so I went to check in his room and he was in the bed sleep also. I shook Cameron awake and he said he didn't feel good so I let him stay home since he never stays he from school and plus I know he gets tired of walking around at school on them crutches but luckily he only has a month left to use them. I walked back to Jasmine's room to wake her up. " Jasmine get up. " I said knocking on her door. The same way my mom used to do me when I was in school.

She woke up and I got her dressed and just as I was about to grab my keys Que grabbed them before I could.

" I'll take her. You go and get ready so when I come back we can leave. " he said.

" Okay. " I said nodding my head.

" I Love You. " he said pecking my lips.

" I Love You Too. " I said smiling.

" Bye mommy. " Jasmine said hugging my leg.

" Bye baby girl. Try to be light on your arm. " I said picking her up.

" Yes ma'am. " she said giving me a kiss.

" I Love You. " I said.

" Love You Too. " she said jumping out of my arms.

I watched as her and Que left and then went to take a shower and get ready. I washed my body in Honey Vanilla soap and then I rinsed my body off and got out the shower. I wrapped my towel around my body and suddenly I had the urge to throw up.

After I threw up I brushed my teeth and went to the closet to pick out something to wear. I decided on a black shirt with red skinny jeans and my bred 11's. I went to put my hair in a bun and once again I had to throw up. I don't know what's wrong with me this morning. It's probably nothing serious though. After I brushed my teeth I started to get a slight headache so I took some pain killers. " Yo ma you aight? I heard you throwing up? " Cameron asked.

" Yeah I'm okay. You think you'll be okay here by yourself while me and your daddy go do somethings for our wedding? " I said.

" Nah. Can I go? " he asked.

" I thought you didn't feel good? " I said.

" I don't but I don't want to stay in the house by myself either. " he said sitting down.

" I guess so. Go get ready cause when Que gets back we leaving. " I said looking in the mirror.

Cameron nodded and hopped back to his room to get ready. Once I finished getting ready I went and laid in the bed until Que got back. I was not feeling good this morning what so ever and I don't know what it is. I started rubbing my stomach and thought about my life. " Baby you ready? " Que asked coming into the room.

" Yeah but Cameron is going with us so we got to wait on him. " I said still rubbing my stomach.

" What's the matter? Your stomach hurt? " he asked.

" I just don't feel good. I threw up twice and I got a slight headache. " I groaned.

" Awe my baby don't feel good. " he cooed making me laugh.

He got in the bed with me and rubbed my stomach also. " I know you probably don't want to hear this but do you think you could be pregnant? " Que asked.

" Hell nah. You used a condom the last couple of times we had sex right? " I asked.

" Yeah but you know condoms break so why don't you take a test. " he said.

" I can't be pregnant. If I am that means we have to start all the way over. Buying bottles, diapers, clothes, and other things. " I groaned.

" Does it matter? I'm gone be here with you through it all. Plus I want another son. " he said kissing my stomach.

I laughed and then heard something fall and I jumped up and ran to Cameron's room. I seen him laying on the floor and Que was trying to hold in his laugh. " Cameron what happened? " I asked.

" I fell trying to get my crutch. " Cameron chuckled.

" I'm sorry I can't hold it in no more. Cameron how the hell you fall trying to get your crutch? " Que said laughing hard.

" I tripped over my bed when I got out of it. " he Cameron said.

" Que stop laughing that's not funny. " I said hitting his chest.

" Yes it is. " Que said holding his stomach still laughing.

I helped Cameron up and then we left to go meet Rosie at Chipotle.

When we got there Rosie was waiting for us doing something in her phone.

" Sorry we're late. " Que said sitting down.

" It's okay I just got here myself. " she said shrugging her shoulders.

***

After we finished with picking out themes for our wedding and other stuff like that we left to go back home. While Que was driving he grabbed my hand and held it. I looked at him and kissed his hand then I looked at my beautiful ass engagement ring that I Love so much. We got back to the house and Cameron went upstairs and went to sleep while me and went to our bedroom and just cuddled. I had my head on his chest and he was playing with my hair. " What you thinking bout? " he asked me.

" Life. " I answered truthfully.

It got silent again until I heard faint snores. I looked up and this nigga was sleep. I chuckled and then got up. I guess Que could be right. Maybe I am pregnant again but is it wrong for me to say I don't want another kid. At least not right now I don't.

I slipped on my shoes and then grabbed my phone, keys, and purse. I kissed Que's forehead and he woke up.

" Where you going? " he asked groggily.

" To the store to get dinner. You need anything? " I lied.

" Baby it's only noon and plus we can eat out tonight. I don't want you cooking. " he said grabbing my hand.

" What's wrong with my cooking? " I asked.

" Nothing. I just don't want you cooking tonight that's all bae. " he said kissing my hand.

" So what are gone eat tonight then? " I asked.

" Whatever the kids want. Pizza, McDonalds, Wendy's, Leo's Wings. Whatever they want. " he said shrugging his shoulders.

" I guess so. " I sighed.

" Now come lay with your fiancé. " he said making me blush at the word fiancé.

I nodded my head and got back in the bed with him. My back was against his chest and he put his head in the crook of my neck and interlocked our fingers together. " I Love You. " he said kissing my neck.

" I Love You Too. " I smiled.

When Que was in a deep sleep I stepped out to go get that pregnancy test cause I just need to know.

I went to Walgreens and got 4 pregnancy test cause I mean you can never rely on just one test. I walked up to the counter to pay for the tests and guess who has to be working here. Jeremy ass. Ugh god I don't need this right now and I damn sure as hell don't need him in my business right now. " Did you find everything okay? " he asked.

" Yeah. " I said with my head down.

" That's a pretty ring Kionna. Congrats. " he said.

" ThankYou. " I said smiling and looking at my ring.

" Here you go. " he said handing me my pregnancy tests.

" You didn't give me a total. " I said.

" I got it. " he said.

" I have one question. " I said.

" Which is? " he asked.

" If your a professional football player why do you work at stores like these? " I asked.

" I don't know I just do. " he said shrugging his shoulders.

I nodded my head and then left to go back home. When I got home Que was up in the kitchen doing something.

" What you doing? " I asked him.

" Making me, you, Cameron and Jasmine lunch. " he said.

" Awe my baby cooking. " I joked squeezing his butt cheeks.

" Aye keep your hands away from my ass. " he warned.

" Now you know how I feel. " I said laughing.

" Where you went and don't lie baby. " he said.

" I went to go get some pregnancy tests. " I said.

" Oh so when you gone take them? " he asked.

" I'm gone wait till tomorrow to see how I feel when I wake up and if I don't feel any better I'll take the test. " I said.

" Well just know if your pregnant I'm gone be here with just like I was with Cameron and Jasmine. " he said kissing my cheek.

" I Know. " I blushed.

I looked at what he was cooking and this nigga was cooking Grits, Eggs, Salmon, Biscuits, and Bacon.

" Nigga this ain't lunch it's breakfast. " I said throwing a piece of an egg at him and laughing.

" Man I been craving some breakfast for the longest but you be acting like you can't cook it so I did. " he laughed.

" Awe I didn't know. You could've said something and I would've cooked for you baby. " I said poking my bottom lip out.

" Yo Ma!! " Cameron yelled.

" Yeah!! " I said.

" Where you at?! " He asked.

" In the kitchen!! " I said.

After that I heard Cameron limping down the steps and he came into the kitchen. " Okay so I want to talk to you and dad about my leg. " he said.

" What is it? " Que asked.

" So y'all know how I made the basketball team but I can't play cause of my leg. Well my leg feels 100 percent better and I want to be able to play in the last game of the season next month but the game is in the middle of the month and the doctor says I can't do anything athletic until I completely get off the crutches. " Cameron said.

" Okay? " I said in a confused tone.

" Kionna. He's being just like you was in high school when you hurt your ankle but you still chose to cheer. Well he wants to play basketball. " Que said.

" Oh. I don't know Cameron I don't want you getting hurt. " I said.

" I'm not ma. I promise. " Cameron said almost begging.

" I'll take you to the doctor and we'll see what he says. " I said.

" ThankYou so much. " he said running up to me and hugging me.

" You welcome now let me go before I pee on you. " I said seriously cause I had to suddenly pee.

He let me go and I went to go pee and while I was using the bathroom I thought of something. Im a week late on my period. Oh god. Im gone take the tests I got today later on tonight after dinner.

- JACQUEES POV -

" Jasmine did you do your homework? " I asked Jasmine.

" Yes sir. " she said smiling at me.

" Well let me check it. " I said.

She ran to her room and came with her book bag. I checked her homework and all of it was correct so I left her alone for the night since she already had her bath and she's in her pajamas. I walked upstairs to see Kionna sitting on the bed with her head in her hands. " What's wrong? " I asked rubbing her back.

" I'm late Que. " she said lowly.

When she said that I knew what she was exactly what she was talking about. " How late? " I asked.

" A week. " she said about to cry.

" Un-Uh I don't want you crying. " I said grabbing her hands.

" I'm gone take the test now. " she said nodding her head.

" Okay. " I said kissing her cheek.

She got up and went into the bathroom to do what she had to do. I want me and Kionna to have another kid but right now just ain't the time with all the stuff we got going on cause next month I'm supposed to be doing shows back to back. Some in Atlanta and others in other cities. Then you got us planning our wedding. Its just too much stuff going on. If Kionna is pregnant it doesn't matter cause I'm gone be here with her through the whole thing just like I was with Cameron and Jasmine. 3 minutes later Kionna came out of the bathroom. " I have to wait 20 minutes. " she said sitting on the bed.

I nodded my head and while we waited we played 21 questions just for fun. When the twenty minutes passed she got up and grabbed my hand.

She took a deep breath and walked into the bathroom. " Baby before you look at the results I want you to know that I'm gone be here for you no matter what. I Love You and our two beautiful kids that we have and I'll love this one even more. " I said giving her a kiss. She pulled back and gave me a weak smile.

" I'll take these two and you take these two. " she said handing me two pregnancy tests.

" Wait which end did you pee on before I grab it. " I asked.

" Just grab it from the middle. " she laughed.

I grabbed it from the middle and I was about to look at it until Kionna told me to wait. " We gone look on 3. " she said.

" Okay. " I said.

" 1. " Kionna said.

" 2. " I said.

" 3. " we said together in unison.

I looked at the two I had in my hand both read positive. " Positive. " I said.

" Same here. " she said looking wide eyed.

I grabbed her and she looked up at me. " I guess we're going to have another child. " she said smiling slightly.

" We sure are. " I said kissing her.

I picked her up and carried her to the bed not breaking the kiss. I laid her on the bed and got on top of her. " I Love You. " I said in her ear. " And our unborn child. "

She giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck. " I Love You Too. " she blushed.

I kissed her again and then laid beside her. Guess I'm about to have another child.

- CAMERON POV -

Today I'm going to the doctor to see if I can play in the last basketball game of the season cause I really want to play. Basketball is my thing and I'm gone be then next big basketball star to play for Chicago Bulls or either the LA Lakers. Miami Heat ain't all that but my daddy and Uncle Issa rep them like it ain't nothing.

" Well Cameron what are you here for?" My doctor Ms. Tucker asked me.

" I want to be able to play in the last basketball game of the season next month but I can't do that cause y'all say I have to use crutches but I can walk just fine without them. " I said.

" Alright let me run some X-rays on your leg and that'll determine wether you can play or not. " she said.

" Yes ma'am. " I hopped of the counter and felt a pain go through my ankle but I ignored it.

" We'll be right back. " Dr. Tucker said to my mom and dad.

" Okay. " they said in unison.

I followed the doctor to a X-ray room and she took about 5 X-rays on my leg and then she sent me back to the room with my parents. " Well? " my dad asked when I walked in.

" She said to wait. " I said hopping back up on the table they be having people sit on and then felt another pain go through my ankle.

30 minutes later I was sleep until my dad woke me up. '' Well Cameron I went over your X-rays and I'm sorry but you can't play. " she said.

" Why not. " I whined.

" It has nothing to do with your leg. It's your ankle. It appears that your ankle is not quite ready for you to be playing around on it so just take it easy for about two months and then you can do as you please. Im going to give you some bandage stuff so that way you can wrap your ankle up. " she said.

I smacked my teeth and she rubbed my back talking bout some I'm sorry. I want to hear that shit. I want to hear that I can play next month. She walked out the room to do whatever.

" Cameron I'm sorry you can't play. " My mom said.

I nodded my head not wanting to hear what anybody had to say. The doctor came back and handed me some stuff to wrap my ankle up with and then my next doctors appointment and all that other good stuff.

I kept quiet the whole ride back to the house cause I was listening to my music.

When we got to the house I went straight upstairs to my room and locked my door. I started rolling up a few blunts. After I finished I texted KJ.

Me: You trying to light something?

MyBrother: Cant. Parents got me watching Ta'Shay

I put my phone down and laid down in my bed. Just as I was drifting off to sleep somebody knocked on my door. I quickly put the 6 blunts I rolled up in my dresser and then opened the door.

" Mommy wants to know what do you want for dinner Cam? " Jasmine said smiling at me.

" Uh doesn't matter. Ill take whatever she cooks or gets. " I said shrugging my shoulders.

" Okay. " she said skipping away from my door.

I shook my head and went back to bed and laid down and eventually drifted off to sleep. I had a dream that I was in the NBA and I was playing with the one and only Michael Jordan. I idolize that man. I've studied his every move and whatever he does I do.

📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱

Okay so I need some baby names please. Boys and girls cause I don't know what they gone have yet. Maybe twins or maybe just one kid. I really don't know. But other than that how did you like the chapter?