Chapter 24 -

- KIONNA POV -

Me and Que talked last night and surprisingly he's okay with me going to see Vonte but he wants to come to but I don't want him to come only cause I want to talk with him one on one but it's whatever.

Since today is Saturday I figured today would be the best day to go see him since Cameron was with KJ, Jasmine was with Kira so that just left me, Que, and the twins.

" Baby go ahead and get ready while I get the twins ready. " I told Que.

" We going today? " he asked.

" Yes today. Better now than later and plus its a good time since its only me, you and the twins. " I said.

" About that I don't feel comfortable taking my kids to a jailhouse. I called my mom an she said she would watch them. " he said.

" Whatever makes you happy. " I said rolling my eyes.

" Aye come here. " he said sternly.

I walked slowly to the other side of the room to where he was and stood like 3 feet away from him. " What? " I said looking at him blankly.

" I don't like this attitude you giving me. I know you don't want me to go with you but baby I just want to make sure don't no crazy shit go down okay. I just want to make sure that my wife is safe. Okay? " he said pulling me towards him.

" Que I'm only going to see him and hear what he has to say. Nothing is going to happen. '' I said.

" You don't know that. Kionna from here to the prison is a 3 hour drive. You know I worry about you and anything could happen to you. " he sighed.

I nodded my head cause it wasn't shit else to be said. His ass just can't stand the fact that I was going to see another man that he ain't trust even though there were going to be other people around.

" I'm gone take the twins to my mom and when I come back I'll get ready an we can leave. " he said kissing my cheek.

" Okay. " I said.

He left out the room and I went to the closet to pick something to wear. Right now it's the middle of November so it's a little chilly out but not that cold so I got my pink skinny jeans and a black shirt with my ankle boots that had a little bow on it. Nothing major.

I took my shower and when I got out and I brushed my teeth and thought about what I was gone do to my hair. I don't know if I told y'all but I died my hair red. Kind of like how Rihanna had hers but a brighter red. I'm thinking of getting a Mohawk but I don't know yet.

I put on my clothes and decided I ain't want to do shit to my hair so I just put it in a halfway ponytail or whatever you want to call it.

I was laying in the bed waiting for Que to get back so he could get ready. Its already 12 and I know visiting hours end at 6 and like he said its a three hour drive so I'm hoping he don't take forever to get ready. Luckily he doesn't have to take a shower since he already took one.

He got back and went straight to the closet and pulled out some sweat pants and a hoodie.

" Alright I'm ready. " he said grabbing his phone.

" You going dressed like that? " I asked.

" What's wrong with what I got on? " he asked.

" Nothing. Come on. " I said shaking my head and grabbing my phone.

He gave me the side eye I but I just didn't care. We walked out to the car and he drove so that gave me time to nap.

" Kionna wake up. '' Que said.