Chapter 33 - Graduation Part 2

- CAMERON POV -

" You ready man? " KJ asked.

I was nervous as hell but at the same time I was hyped. A nigga is about to fucking graduate y'all. This right here will be a moment that I'll never forget. I got all my family here. Even my grandpa showed up. The only person missing is Grandma Kimbella but I know that she's up above me and is watching and that's all I can ask for.

" Yeah. What about you? " I asked.

" Yeah. Nervous but ready. " KJ chuckled.

" Can y'all believe it. This is it. We about to walk across the stage and do the damn thing. " Diamond beamed.

" I know. It's crazy. I'm actually gone miss this school. Not the teachers but the school. " KJ said.

" I damn sure ain't gone miss Ms. Kirkland bitch ass. She was always comparing me to my dad and shit. Like bitch I am his child so of course I'm gone act like him. " I said rolling my eyes.

The only teacher I had that I truly hated was Ms. Kirkland. She got on my damn nerves.

" And you ain't never lied. " Ari laughed.

I pulled her to the side and she gave me a confused look. " Are your parents here? " I asked.

" Yeah. Leah and Issa. " she smiled.

" No. I mean your birth parents. " I said.

" Cameron I don't know and frankly I don't give a fuck. I can care less about them. They didn't care about me so why should I care about them. Leah and Issa are here and they are my real parents. " She said.

" I know. I was just asking. I thought maybe you would want them to be here. " I said.

" I wouldn't mind if they were here but if they're not then it doesn't matter. Now come on let's take our seats. " she said grabbing my hand.

I went to go take my seat in the front because that's where I was since my last name started with a B. " Cameron! Cameron! " I heard my mom yell.

I looked around the auditorium until I found her and she looked so happy.

I nodded my head at her meaning what you want and she told me to smile. I smiled and she took a picture of me. I chuckled and then a few minutes later the ceremony started.

" So as you all leave here today don't forget what high school has taught you. From teachers, to boyfriends, to girlfriends, to friends who are no longer friends, to parents, to everybody who has ever helped you. Class of 2014 I want to let you know that this here is not the end. It's only the beginning. With further delay here are the diplomas. " said the valedictorian.

I listened as the principal called out people's names and they grabbed their diplomas.

It was about 10 more people in front of me and then it was counting down.

" Mi'Kiya Banders. " said the principal.

It was now down to 3 people in front of me. " Michael JayLee Boggs. ''

I was next after this.

" Calvin Rya Boggs . "

" Okay I want to say one thing and this is dedicated to a teacher. Any student who has had her know what I mean when I say this. Ms. Kirkland this is for you. FUCK YOU HOE!! IM FINALLY OUT YO BORING ASS CLASS!! NO MORE WRITE UPS, NO MORE ARGUING WITCHA UGLY ASS. NONE OF THAT!! JUST FUCK YOU HOE!!! That's is all. Carry on. " Calvin said.

I told y'all Ms. Kirkland got on everybody's nerves but for Calvin to say that was just crazy as hell. " The feeling is mutual!! " Ms. Kirkland yelled.