Chapter 3 - Birthday Boy (2)

- CAMERON POV -

Right now it's about 9 something so it's still KJ birthday. Me and KJ on our way to our homeboy Jay house to chill for a little while and smoke on a little something. Something KJ ass wanted to do. Don't get me wrong I smoke but not like KJ. His ass do the shit every chance he get.

" Aye get the stick out your ass and come on. " KJ said.

" Motherfucker don't rush me. " I said looking at him like he retarded.

I can't stand when people rush me. Its like that shit just irks my damn nerves. That's one thing I get from my momma cause she'll cuss my daddy out in a minute. Let him rush her you'll see what I mean. I finished putting on my shoes and then I went to go grab my gold chain Ari gave me a while back. " Bout time damn. " KJ said acting like I took 3 hours or some shit.

" Cameron wait!! " my little sister Jasmine said.

" Yes Jazzy? " I asked.

" Momma wants you. " she said kissing my forehead.

I chuckled at her. Man I Love my little sister. She gone be the death of me. Im telling you.

I walked to my mommas room and her and my dad was in the bed together.

She was laying her head on his chest with her eyes closed. " Ma'am? " I said.

She kept quiet and I seen my dad look at her and then chuckled. " She wanted you to put her car in the garage for her . " He said.

" Okay. Where are her keys? " I asked.

" Downstairs on the kitchen counter. " he said.

I nodded and went to go move my moms car. Yeah I might be twelve about to be thirteen but I can drive. That's one thing Uncle Breezy taught me and KJ. " Ready? " KJ asked.

" Give me 5 minutes to move my ma car and we can leave. '' I said grabbing the keys off the kitchen counter.

KJ nodded and I moved my moms car. " Aight now we can go. " I said throwing my moms keys on the couch.

We walked to Jays house and got there in like 20 minutes. I knocked on the door and Jay's little sister Mariah answered.

" Hey Cam. " she said smiling at me.

Mariah has a little crush on me and she's like 6 so me and her are pretend dating. " Hey cutie. '' I said kissing her cheek.

She blushed and let me and KJ in.

" Where your brother at? " KJ asked.

" Outside on the back porch. " Mariah said.

'' Okay. '' KJ said going outside on the back porch.

Niggas these days.

'' Mariah why you not sleep its 10? '' I asked curious to why she's still up.

'' I can't sleep cause nobody read me my bedtime story. '' she said rubbing her eyes.

'' Awe. Would you like me to read to you? '' I asked her.

'' If you do that you will be the bestest boyfriend in the whole wide world. '' she exclaimed.

I chuckled at her and picked her up. '' Well looks like I'm gone be the best boyfriend in the world tonight huh? '' I said carrying her upstairs to her room.

Once we got to her room I let her get comfortably in the bed and then I started reading to her.

***

'' And they lived happily ever after. '' I said closing the book that I read to Mariah.

I looked at her and she was sleeping peacefully. I kissed her forehead and then went downstairs and outside to the back porch where everybody was. '' Bout time you came here. What was you doing? '' one of my homies Ace asked.

'' Man I was reading to Mariah so she could go to sleep. '' I said sitting down.

'' True. Aye you know what would make this a real party? '' KJ said smirking.

I knew for a fact that KJ was already high and it ain't even been an hour yet.

'' What? '' Jay twin brother Jason asked.

'' Girls. '' KJ said taking another hit of a blunt.

'' What girls you know is up at this time of night? '' I asked.

'' What you mean? Bruh its only 11 and I just got off the phone with CeCe. She say she having a sleepover so you know she got some girls with her and then Ari there too. '' Jay said.

'' How you know Ari there? '' I asked.

'' Cause I heard her and Reign arguing in the background thats how I know. '' he said.

'' Aight well call them over here and we gone have some fun. '' KJ said.

I had a feeling that calling these girls over here just wasn't right but at least my baby Ari was coming.

- JACQUEES POV -

I was asleep when I heard Kionna in the bathroom throwing up. I looked at the clock and saw that is was 4:30 in the morning. I sleepily got out of bed and went to go check on Kionna. '' Baby you okay? '' I asked rubbing her back.

'' Que I don't I feel good. '' she groaned.

'' Whats wrong? '' I asked.

'' I dont know. I just feel dizzy and then I got a headache. '' she cried.

'' Why dont you brush your teeth and then I'll get you some pills and we can lay down in the bed and maybe you'll feel better. '' I said.

She nodded her head and then went to brush her teeth. I went downstairs to go get Kionna some medicince and when I passed Cameron's room he wasnt even there. Like damn where the hell is he. I know he better have his ass back in this house by sun rise or he can forget going to Cali today. Cameron has been bugging about wanting to go to Cali and that was gone be his big suprise for his birthday.

I got Kionna a glass of water and some Advil and went back upstairs to see her laying on the floor. I sat the glass of water and advil on the table and went to Kionna's side.

'' What you doing laying on the floor? '' I asked her.

'' I couldn't make it to the bed. " she said smiling weakly.

I laughed at her and picked her up an placed her in the bed. I gave her the medicine and she took it with the glass of water. '' ThankYou. '' she said weakly.

'' For? '' I asked.

'' For taking care of me the way you do. '' she said smiling.

'' Im gone always take care of you no matter what now go back to sleep and maybe you'll feel a little better. '' I said pulling the covers over us.

She nodded and then put her head on my chest but instead of going to sleep she started to rub my chest with her hand. I looked down at her and she looked to be in so much pain. I was about to say something when I heard something fall. '' Baby did you hear that? '' Kionna asked scared.

I had already knew that it was Cameron but Kionna thought somebody was breaking in. '' It's just Cameron. '' I said rubbing her back.

'' Are you sure? '' she asked.

'' Yes Im sure now go to sleep so you can feel better. I dont like seeing you like this. '' I said kissing her forehead.

She smiled and after a while she finally went to sleep. I thought of some things that could be wrong with Kionna. The first thought was that she could be pregnant but we haven't had sex in like 2 or 3 months so that cant be it. I thought about it some more and then I fell asleep.

I woke up once again to Kionna throwing up. I looked over at the clock and this time it was 10:30 a.m. I went into the bathroom and Kionna was hunched over the toilet with a painful look on her face. I bent down to her level and started rubbing her back.

" Que. " she cried.

" It's okay I'm here for you. " I said trying up calm her down.

After a while she finally was at a point to where she could do things so she got ready for Cameron's birthday and so did I.

Once we took our showers and we put on our clothes and went downstairs to see Jasmine and Cameron playing the Wii.

" Happy Birthday Cameron. " I said.

" Thanks. " he said not really paying me attention. " What's wrong with ma? " he asked.

" I don't know why? " I said answering him.

" Nothing I just wanted to know what was wrong with her. I heard her throwing up around 6 something and then she was just throwing up earlier so I just wanted to make sure she was okay. " he said shrugging his shoulders.

I nodded my head and Kionna came downstairs looking rough. Just as I was about to say something the doorbell rung. I went to go get it and it was August, Tevin, Issa, Isa, Leah, Khalil, Tashay, Kira, KJ, Durante and two girls I've never seen but they looked to be about Cameron and KJ's age. I let them in and then I heard loud commotion and Cameron laughing and screaming so I knew everybody was giving him his birthday licks.

I walked into the kitchen and Kionna was sitting at the table with her head down. " You aight? " I asked putting my hands on either side of her.

" Yeah just a little tired but I can mange for today. " she said looking up at me.

She had bags up under her eyes and she just looked horrible but she was still beautiful to me. " You look pretty baby. " I said kissing her forehead.

" You ain't got to lie to make me feel better. I know I look bad. " she said chuckling.

" You'll always be pretty to me. " I said.

She blushed and I pecked her lips.

" Come on let's go in the living room. " I said grabbing her hand.

" Wait let me get my shades. " she said going over by the stove where her shades were.

" Why? " I asked.

" Cause I don't want everybody looking at me. " she said putting her shades on.

I was gone say something but decided against it so we walked into the living room.

" There y'all are. " Chris said.

" Kionna why you got on shades in the house? " Durante asked.

She shook her head meaning no reason and then sat down.

" So who's ready to go? " Bobby asked.

" Hold up before we go anywhere I want to know who is these girls. " Leah said.

" Well this is my girlfriend Camille. " KJ said smiling and putting his arm around one of the girls.

" And this is my girlfriend Ariana but I call her Ari. " Cameron said nervously.

Everybody turned and looked at Kionna but she didn't say anything.

" Kionna you ain't gone say nothing? " Chris asked.

" I ain't even then mood as long as y'all ain't doing nothing I don't care. " Kionna groaned.

" What's wrong with you? " Kira asked Kionna.

" Just don't feel like it. That's all. " Kionna said.

" Well we gone get you feeling like it in a minute though. Come on niggas. First stop. Out to eat. " Chris said getting hype.

" Cameron where you want to go? " August asked.

" I don't know. It don't matter as long as I eat. " he said rubbing his stomach.

" Okay I feel you. " Chris said dancing his way out the door.

And y'all thought I was random. Ha. You got to meet Chris first then me.

***

We were on our way to Cali in Chris's private jet and all of us were playing UNO and some other games like that.

Kionna however was doing her own little thing. She was wrapped up in a blanket and she was in her phone. After I won the game I went to go check on Kionna. " How you feeling ma? " I asked sliding in the seat beside her.

" A little better. " she said putting her phone up.

" Does this make you feel better. " I said tickling her a little.

" No..stop that makes me feel even more dizzy. " she smiled.

" Okay well how about this. " I said leaning in and kissing her.

" That helped a little. " she blushed pulling back.

If its one thing I Love to see is Kionna happy and smiling and my family.

I sat her on my lap and she sat as if she was sitting on Santa's lap so I wanted to mess with her.

" So what do you want for Christmas little girl. " I said in a fake Santa voice.

She laughed and said " All I want is my family. Especially my wonderful boyfriend. "

I been thinking lately about proposing to Kionna and to be honest I think I'm ready but I don't know yet.

" Well that'll be one present you get. " I said smiling.

" Aye Que and Kionna y'all come back here with us. " August said.

I looked at Kionna and she was laughing and shaking her head.

" Give us a minute. " Kionna said.

" Y'all better not be making no babies up there I know that. " Chris hollered.

" What's that? " I heard Jasmine ask.

" You're too young. I gotta wait till you 40 to tell you about all that stuff. " Chris said.

" Why 40? " Jasmine asked.

" Cause I don't want to go to jail for murking no little niggas cause of you. " he said.

" Okay Uncle Breezy. " Jasmine said.

Me and Kionna talked for another minute or two and then went where everybody else was.

" So why don't y'all tell us about yourselves. " Kira said to KJ and Cameron's girlfriends.

" Mm Ill go first I guess. " Cameron girlfriend Ari said.

" Okay. " Kira said nodding her head.

" Well My names is Ariana Mingo but some call me Ari. Im 12 I live over in the hood part of Decatur and I might be ghetto at times but I can say you can't tell me nothing when it comes to school. Straight A's my way. Im trying to make it up out the hood one day. That's it. I think. '' she said.

" What grade you in? " Kionna asked.

" 8th. " she said.

" If you don't mind me asking. Did you skip a grade or is your birthday late? " Kionna asked.

" I skipped 2nd grade. I would've skipped 7th but I chose not to. '' she said.

" Smart. " I said to myself.

Kionna then started questioning the girl on how smart she was asking her questions that I ain't even know the answer to. Like what the fuck? " KeKe leave the girl alone. " August said.

" Right asking questions that even Einstein don't know the answer to. " Chris chimed in.

" Okay I'm done. I just wanted to make sure my son wasn't with some hoe that's all. " Kionna said defending herself.

" Sure- "

Issa was cut off by Kionna running to the bathroom and throwing up. I don't know what's wrong with Kionna but I hope it ain't nothing major.

" What's wrong with mommy? " Jasmine asked.

" She's not feeling to good sport. " Cameron said picking Jasmine up before I could even say anything.

" Is she sick? " Jasmine questioned.

" Something like that. " I said getting up to go check on Kionna.

I knocked on the door and you could hear her throwing up. I walked in and seen that Kionna's throw up was clear meaning she hasn't ate anything.

I rubbed her back as she panted for breath. " It's okay. " I said.

" When we get back home I want to go to the hospital. " Kionna said.

" Damn it's that bad? " I asked cause Kionna has never wanted to go to the hospital no matter how bad she feels.

She shook her head and I helped her up so she could brush her teeth.

" Aye we about to land in 20. " Chris said knocking on the door.

" Okay. " I said.

Once Kionna got cleaned up we headed back out and the jet was just landing. " Ma you good? " Cameron asked.

" Yeah I'm fine. Can't believe my son is 13. Happy Birthday Baby. " Kionna said going in her bag and giving Cameron a present.

" Thanks. " he said hugging her.

Kionna smiled and we all got off the jet and into the limo that Chris had waiting for us. " Yo this is bomb. " Cameron exclaimed. " Thanks who ever did this for me. "

" Your welcome. " Me and Chris said at the same time.

My son 13. A nigga getting old as fuck. Or at least I feel like it.

- KIONNA POV -

We were back in Atlanta and I had been feeling a little bit better but not so much. I was laying in the bed with Que's arms wrapped around me.

He looked down at me and smiled and I blushed as usually. " I Love You. " he said pinching my cheek.

" I Love You Too. " I said looking him in the eyes.

Me and Que done been together for the last 14 or 13 years and we still ain't married. Something tells me he doesn't want to get married but I be damned if I say anything cause then we might end up arguing and I'm trying to avoid that but I would like to call him something other than my boyfriend. Like damn can a bitch get a ring. I mean even Issa, Leah, Kira, and Khalil are engaged but not me. Its whatever though. I like the way me and Que are now.

I started to feel even more dizzier than before but this time I thought I would pass out.

" Que get the car. " I said sitting up and holding my head.

" Kionna what's wrong? " he asked scared.

" I think I'm gone pass out. " I said trying to stop spinning.

" So what about the kids? It's 5 in the morning. " he asked.

" Jasmine is with Leah so that only leaves Cameron and if you don't want to bring him he's old enough to stay here by himself. I just want to go. " I cried.

" Okay let me go get the car and I'll be right back. " Que said getting out of the bed and putting on some shoes.

I got up and put on some shoes and walked slowly to Cameron's room.

I knocked on his door and he opened it wide eyed. " Ma what's wrong? " he asked.

" Cameron I'm going to the hospital. Do you want to come or stay here? " I asked feeling more dizzy that I started spinning.

" I'm gone go let me get my shoes. " Cameron said.

I nodded my head and I swear to god I felt like I was falling. My eyes started getting heavier and then all of a sudden I was in somebody's arms. I didn't know wether it was Que or Cameron but I did know that I was about to black out.

'' MA NOOOO!!!! '' I heard Cameron yell.

'' Oh Shit. Come on Cameron we got to get her to the hospital now. '' Que exclaimed.

I was being carried to the car and the last thing I remember was Cameron holding me in his lap and someting wet hit my face.

My son was crying.

'' Its okay Cameron. Im gone be fine. '' I managed to get out.

After that I blacked out and that was the last thing I remembered.

💢💥💢💥💢💥💢💥💢💥💢💥💢💥💢💥💢💥💢💥💢💥💢💥

- Well how was this chapter? I feel as if I made it extra long.

- Cameron 13.

- Kionna likes Cameron's girlfriend Ari.

- Kionna feels sick.

- What's wrong with her?

- What's gone happen next?

- What y'all think about Cameron now?