Chapter 16

- CAMERON POV -

It's been 3 days since my little brothers were born and I'm happy as hell. They be fussy a lot but other than that its okay. " Cameron can you hand me Da'Shaun's bottle please? " my mom asked.

" Where it at? " I said.

" Behind you on the dresser. " she said.

I looked behind me and sure enough there was Da'Shaun's bottle. I gave it to her and she started feeding him.

" When you leave for school tomorrow morning will you check on the twins just to make sure they okay? " she asked.

" Yes ma'am. " I said.

I was at home with my mom and Jasmine and of course the twins. I got no idea where my dad went cause he left before I got home from school. Jasmine and Ty'Shaun were sleeping but for some reason Da'Shaun wouldn't go to sleep. " Where dad at? " I asked.

" Hell if I know. I sent him to the store to get formula and diapers two hours ago. " she said rolling her eyes.

" Want me to try calling him? " I asked.

" Nah. He'll eventually bring his ass home. Well at least I hope. " I she shrugged getting up.

My parents have been doing good it's just that they be having little tiny arguments but they always settle it before it gets out of hand and to be honest as long as they keep they arguments to where me and Jasmine can't hear it I'm gucci. My mom put Da'Shaun in his crib and my dad came in. " Hey baby. " he said kissing her cheek.

If looks could kill my father would be as good as dead. " Before you say anything I know that I should've been back here but I got held up talking to some people and I'm sorry." he said.

" Okay Rodriquez. " she said going to the refrigerator.

When ever my mom called my dad by his first name it was never good so I took that as my cue to leave before I see or hear something I really don't want to. I went upstairs in the twins room and checked on them and then started on my homework.

After two hours I finished my homework and surprisingly I didn't hear my parents arguing or either they kept it down cause they ain't want to wake nobody. " Cameron what you doing? " Jasmine asked coming into my room.

" Nothing just finished my homework. Why what's up? " I asked.

" I want you to teach me how to play the X-box. " she said.

" Alright well come here and sit on the bed. " I chuckled.

The first game we played was Call of Duty and within 30 minutes she knew what she was doing.

- 3 hours later -

Jasmine now knows how to play every game there is to play for the X-Box and my damn fingers hurt from pressing the buttons to hard so I went downstairs to get some ice and my mom and dad were at the kitchen table holding the twins and feeding them. Ty'Shaun started crying so my mom started singing to him and he instantly calmed down. '' Was I like that? " I asked.

" Sometimes but most of the time you just wanted somebody to walk around with you in they arms. " my dad shrugged.

" Y'all make it look so easy. " I pointed out.

" Well we've had practice. You and Jasmine. " my mom smiled.

" Before I forget can I go to this kickback Saturday? " I asked.

" Where is it? " she asked.

" Over there at that old abandoned building on Oak Street think. " I said.

" Cameron that's not a safe neighborhood. " my mom said looking unsure.

" I know but there's going to chaperones. " I lied.

" Don't lie but I guess you can go. Since your 14 I'm knocking your curfew back to 1:30. " my dad said.

" A.M.? " I asked.

" Yes. " he said.

I nodded my head and went upstairs to my room and Jasmine was no longer there.

I took a shower and got in the bed. Ain't nothing a nigga can do but sleep.

***NextDay***

I woke up and got ready for school. I took a quick shower and did my hygiene. After that I put on some khaki cargo shorts and a white T-Shirt and a red Mechanical Dummy windbreaker with my red and white converses. I added a gold chain and my diamond stud. A nigga had to be fly at all times. I checked on the twins and they were sound asleep so I went to go catch the bus. This time I walked over to KJ's bus stop and caught the bus with him. " My nigga. " he said dapping me up when I got to the stop sign.

" What up. " I said.

" Aye so you remember Diamond right. " he said.

" The one that cussed me out in 8th grade? Yeah I remember her. " I said.

" Well she my baby. '' KJ grinned.

" We gone see how long this one last. " I said.

KJ can't ever keep a girl for longer than 3 months. " Nah man I actually like her. " he said.

" So you say. " I chuckled.

The bus pulled up and we got on and went to the back where we usually sit.

I sat beside Ari and KJ sat with some girl named Karol. " Morning. " I told Ari putting my arm around her.

" Morning Cameron. " she blushed.

" Aye homie you and yo girl in my seat so ima need for y'all to move. " said some sophomore.

Niggas be thinking just cause they in a higher grade they can talk shit. Nah that ain't how it go with me then I realized its the same motherfucker I been having problems with since school started. His name is Jason and just cause he play football and his so called girlfriend is a cheerleader he think he run shit. " What you mean I been sitting here since school started so this is my seat so you can take your ass on somewhere else with that bullshit. " I said looking him up and down.

" I see you haven't heard what we do to y'all freshman- "

" Nigga you a sophomore. A grade higher than me so shut yo ass up. " I said cutting him off.

" Look just cause you come from a rich family and shit don't mean nothing. I will stomp yo ass. " he mugged me.

" Just cause I come from money don't mean shit. Do you see me showing off in front of other people? Nah you don't cause I keep myself humble. Now if you want me to I can show you money. " I said.

" You ain't shit. The only reason you got money is cause your mommy busted her ass to be with your daddy. Hell that probably ain't even your daddy. We all know your mom gets down. " he sneered.

When he said that I could feel my anger rising. " Aye bruh. Sit your ass down fore I knock your ass down. " KJ said.

" You don't know shit about me so let's get this shit straight. My mom is a successful ass lawyer. One of the most biggest top lawyers in Atlanta and my father is a entertainer. Just cause your momma is a hoe and gets down dirty doesn't mean my mom does. So watch what you say or you gone find yourself laid out on the ground. " I barked getting in his face.

" Boys sit down!! " the bus driver yelled.

He looked at me and then sat down. That's what the fuck I thought. Niggas gone learn real quick not to fuck with me.

We got to school late cause two girls started fighting on the bus and the bus driver had to break it up. I walked to my locker and got my books for 3rd and 4th period and walked to 3rd period. I walked in the class and all eyes were on me like I was a famous person or something. " Why are we late? " the teacher asked.

Before I could say anything the principal came over the intercom.

" Teachers excuse the interruption but bus 32 just got here so they will be arriving late. " he said.

" There's your answer. " I said sitting in my seat.

Ms. Gonzalez started teaching but I wasn't paying no attention. Same went with the next 2 classes until lunch I got called to the administrations office. " Yo. " I said knocking on Ms. James door.

" Ah yes Cameron sit down. " she said.

I sat down and she just looked at me.

" Are you gone say something or just stare at me cause I am kind of hungry you know. " I said.

" Sorry. The reason I called you in here is because I was told you and Jason are having some problems. " she said.

Can you believe this shit? Snitches now a days bruh. Today ain't my day.

" Ain't no problem. All he got to do is keep his mouth shut and keep my family out his mouth cause next time I'm gone bash him in his face and that's real. '' I said.

" Are you high? " she asked.

" Am I high? Is you high? " I asked.

She gone ask me a retarded ass question. No bitch I ain't high.

" You seem high. Im gone have to ask you to take a drug test. " she said pulling out a cup and handing it to me.

I took the cup and threw it in the trash can from where I was sitting. " Fuck you and that drug test. " I said getting up and walking out her room.

" CAMERON GET BACK HERE NOW!! " she yelled.

See she trying to make a scene so I'm gone give her one.

" FUCK YOU HOE!! " I yelled and everybody started looking at us.

" EITHER YOU GET BACK HERE OR I CALL YOUR PARENTS!! YOUR CHOICE!! " she said.

I stopped dead in my tracks and called my mom and walked back over to her.

" Let me know what she say. " I said giving her my phone and walking away.

Bitch got me fucked up if she think I'm supposed to be scared cause she threatened me to call my parents. The fuck they gone do? " Cameron what did you do? " Ari asked.

" Nothing. " I said truthfully.

I really didn't do shit. I went to the bathroom and did my business and when I came out it was two police officers waiting for me. '' Cameron? " One of the said.

" Y'all better not be rough or Im suing y'all. " I said turning around so they could put the handcuffs on me.

They put the handcuffs on me and carried me back to Ms. James office and I saw my mom sitting there and she was holding Ty'Shaun. " Really Cameron? " she said once they closed the door.

" Ma people been messing with me since I got on the bus and I ain't even say or do nothing. " I said.

She shook her head and Ms. James looked at me. " What? " I asked.

" Cameron. " my mom said sternly.

" So you saying fuck you and that drug test is you not doing anything? " Ms. James asked.

" Hold up what drug test? " my mom said.

" The one I told him to take but he threw the cup in the trash. " she said.

" Un-Uh boo state law is you can't give nobody under 18 who is in school a drug test unless their parents is okay with it and I don't remember anybody running that by me or my husband and I damn sure don't remember signing a paper that said y'all could give my son a random drug test when y'all feel like it. You know I can sue you for that? '' my mom said.

" How- "

" I'm not like these other ratchet ass parents and shit and on top of that I'm a lawyer so I know the law very well. Don't let it happen again. Cameron go back to class and we'll talk when you get home. " she said.

I got up but not before tickling Ty'Shaun and giving my mom a kiss. One thing I Love about my mom is that she's always on my side when she knows I ain't did nothing.

My mommy is better than yours nigga.

- KIONNA POV -

After I handled that little situation at school I drove back home and and Ty'Shaun was asleep which was good for me. I put him in his crib and saw Da'Shaun was sleeping too so they meant me and Que had at least maybe an hour together before they woke up.

I walked to our bedroom and Que was looking for something. " What you looking for? " I asked.

" A shirt. Da'Shaun threw up on my other one. " he chuckled.

" Baby just keep it off. " I said.

" Why? " he asked smirking at me.

" Cause I said so. " I said walking over to him and placing my hands on his chest.

He picked me up and sat me on the dresser. " You know I Just Love You so much. " he said looking me in my eyes.

" I know and I Love You Too. " I said.

He came closer and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he leaned in and kissed me. " I want you. " he mumbled against my lips.

" Got to wait for 6 weeks. " I said nibbling on his bottom lip.

" That's too long. " he whined.

" I'm sorry baby. " I said rubbing his chest.

He picked me up once again and carried me to the bed. I laid my head on his chest and he ran his fingers through my hair. I swear I just Love times like these with Que. If its possible it makes me Love him even more.

One of the twins started crying and I got up but Que pulled me back. " I got it this time. " he said getting up.

I nodded my head and got back in the bed. Que came back 10 minutes later but this time he laid his head on my stomach.

" Da'Shaun is very grouchy today. " Que chuckled.

" Ty'Shaun ain't no better. " I said playing with his hair.

The kids came home and we all ended up going out for dinner cause I was no where near in the mood to cook. Having twins ain't no damn joke. I don't care how much help you have twins will wear your ass out like it ain't nothing but I Love my sons.

***6 months later***

" Come here Ty'Shaun. " I said.

Ty'Shaun stayed home with me while Que, Da'Shaun, Cameron, and Jasmine all went to the store for some things they needed or whatever. Ty'Shaun and Da'Shaun have been crawling over the place to the point to where I had to child proof everything in the house. " Ma-Ma. " Ty'Shaun said crawling over to me.

Both of my sons have been trying to talk. They can say simple words like Mama and Dada and other things but nothing major. " Race. " he said.

" Another race Ty'Shaun? Don't you think you've beat mommy enough? " I chuckled.

Me and Ty'Shaun have been crawling over the place cause that's what Ty likes to do. He Loves to challenge me to do things. " Nope. Race. " he said shaking his head.

I laughed and then got on my hands and knees. " Where do we race to? " I asked.

" Kitchen. Living room. '' he said meaning to the kitchen and then to the living room.

I nodded and counted to three and we both started crawling. I beat him to the kitchen so of course I let him beat me to Living room. When I got to the living room I seen a black shadow that wasn't from me or Ty. " Que? " I called out.

I got no answer and then I started to get a little scared so I picked Ty up.

" Hello? " I said.

Still no answer.

I walked closer into the living room and I knew for a fact that the person wasn't Que or Cameron cause he or she was taller than both Cameron and Que. " What's up hoe? " August said from behind me almost making me drop Ty.

" Aye man you should've seen your face though. " Bobby laughed.

" Y'all some jackasses. How did y'all get in anyway? " I asked.

" Front door was unlocked. " August said trying to catch his breath.

" I hate both of y'all. " I said mugging Bobby and August.

" I Love You Too lil ma. " August said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

" Awe y'all make a cute little family. " Bobby teased.

" Don't we though. She gone have to leave Que and come and be with me. " August laughed.

" I would never leave Que for your punk ass. " I said.

" It's like that? I thought you loved me KeKe? " he said wiping a fake tear.

I curled my lip at him and walked into the kitchen. August and Bobby get on my nerves. I thought I was seriously in danger. Que came back and I went upstairs to play with Ty and Day.

I had Da'Shaun on my chest while Ty'Shaun was laying on a pillow next to me and he ended up falling asleep so all I had to do was work on Da'Shaun. He was playing with my wedding ring on my finger and after a while he fell asleep so I put the twins in they cribs and got in bed. I was halfway sleep when I felt Que get in the bed.

" Did you miss me? " Que asked huskily in my ear.

" Maybe. Maybe not. " I smiled.

I turned over and faced him and he smiled showing his perfect teeth that I Loved. He got on top of me and licked my neck which tickled. " Stop. " I laughed.

" Un-Uh. It's just me and you tonight baby girl. " he smirked.

" Is that right? " I asked intertwining our fingers.

" Yup. " he said leaning down and giving me a kiss.

He pulled back biting his lip and then started sucking on my neck. " We be all night. " he sang softly in my ear.

I couldn't help but laugh. My laugh was replaced with a soft moan when he started rubbing on my clit.

" Got you right where I want you. " he mumbled.

Next thing I know is my clothes are being ripped off and Que is grabbing a condom from the night stand. He positioned himself at my entrance but he was gone make me ''beg'' for it tonight. I was in no mood for that so if I had to I would pleasure myself. Once again don't judge me.

" Que quit playing. " I said wrapping my legs around his waist.

He grinned before entering me slowly. " Mmm. " I moaned biting my lip.

Que moved slowly driving me crazy. I arched my back in the bed and he sped up just a little.

" Baby go faster. '' I moaned.

" I'm in control tonight so we doing it my way. " he said going deeper.

" Oh god. " I groaned.

He speeded up and I couldn't control my moans as he thrusted deeply inside of me. My legs started shaking and Que knew what that meant. " Just let it out baby. " he whispered in my ear.

I had my first orgasm and I was already starting to feel weak. Que made me get in doggy position and when he re entered me I could tell he was gone be rough this time and he was. " Ahh baby don't stop. " I said throwing my head back.

" Fuck. " he groaned.

He went as fast and as hard as he could go and I could feel myself getting ready to have another orgasm and I did. I fell in the bed on my stomach and Que smirked at me.

" What you doing? We just getting started baby girl. " he said smacking my ass.

I shook my head no and he pulled me onto his lap making me ride him. He put his hands on my waist and violently pushed me up and down and back and forth. " Oh fuck. " I cried out.

" Damn. " Que moaned.

I grabbed his hands and intertwined our fingers together. Me and Que went all night long just having sex like it was nothing.

When we finished I instantly laid down and Que pulled me into his arms.

" I Love You. " he said kissing my forehead.

" I Love You Too. "

After that I was out like a light.