Chapter 32 - Graduation Part 1

- JACQUEES POV -

Tomorrow is the day that my son will walk across the stage and get his diploma. Im so proud of him that for a graduation gift I got him 6 tickets to see the Bulls vs. Hawks and a new car. He was hella excited when he saw he had a Audi. I mean that nigga was running around the neighborhood hollering I got a new car. It was so damn funny. " Yo anybody home? " Kionna said coming into the house.

There was nobody here but me because Cameron was at graduation rehearsal, Jasmine now does dancing so she's at dance rehearsal. I still don't understand why the hell she had to do dance rehearsal when she could've just asked me or Kionna to teach her to dance but she wanted to be difficult. The twins was with my mom and Destiny was with Leah. " It's just me. '' I said.

She came into the room and smiled at me. " Hey baby. " she said kissing my cheek.

" Hey. How was work? " I asked.

" Stressful as hell. " she groaned.

" How? What happened? '' I asked as she took off her heels.

" It's was just crazy. I can't even explain it. Oh and you'll never guess who I saw today. " she said.

" Who? " I asked.

" Rosie. Apparently she's going through a custody battle with her ex husband and she wants me to represent her. " she said rolling her eyes.

" You should do it. " I suggest.

No sooner I said that Kionna shot me a look and I just knew I shouldn't have said that. " Why you say that? " she asked raising her eyebrow.

" I don't know. You just should. " I shrugged.

" I'll think about it but for right now I just want to spend time with you before anybody gets back home. " she said getting in the bed.

She laid on top of me and I could just tell that she was stressed. Kionna has been working more lately simply because she's trying to get the fact that Cameron is graduating and won't be depending on us as much out her head. To be honest I don't know what she tripping for because we still have 4 more kids to take care of and watch them graduate. " You so stressed. " I said rubbing her back.

" I am. Im tired to. " she said groggily.

" Get up real quick. " I said.

She looked at me like she wanted to say something but decided against it and leaned up so I could get up. I walked into the bathroom and got some rubbing oil and a towel. " Okay now strip. " I said.

" Que I ain't stripping cause we not having sex. " she said.

" Kionna if I wanted to have sex with you tonight don't you think I would've been did something by now. " I chuckled.

She glared at me before getting up and taking off her work attire. I laid the towel on the bed because I wasn't trying to change no sheets. At least not tonight I wasn't. She laid down on the towel and I poured the oil on her back and began to give her a full body massage cause its what she needed.

" I got the best husband ever. " Kionna said making me laugh.

" And I got the best wife ever. " I chuckled.

" And I got two lame parents. " I heard Cameron chuckle.

Good thing I had Kionna covered up with the covers from her waist down.

" Cameron you be ruining moments and shit. What the hell you want? " Kionna laughed.

" Nothing. Just wanted to let y'all know that I'm home and I picked up Jasmine from dance rehearsal. She's in her room deciding on how she wants it to look like as far as furniture wise. " he said.