Chapter 20 - Interview

- JACQUEES POV -

Right now me and Kionna are just getting off the plane to go stay with Chris until we do the interview. " You got everything? " I asked Kionna.

" Yeah. Do you? " she asked.

" Yup. " I said nodding my head.

I then saw a paper with Mr. and Mrs. Broadnax on it so I knew it was Chris cause he would do that when I would come out to Cali to visit him. " Chris be doing the most. " Kionna chuckled shaking her head.

" It's Chris. Of course he does the most. " I laughed as I told the driver we were the people he was looking for.

He grabbed me and Kionna's bags and led us to a limo. " You know Im 32 years old and I've never rode in a fancy limo like this before. " Kionna said getting comfortable.

" It's nice ain't it? " I said grabbing a soda.

" It is. " she said.

Then entire ride to Chris's Kionna stayed in my arms and it reminded me when we were in high school. We would always be together. I mean if I was somewhere around Kionna was somewhere around near me.

She looked up at me and smiled. " My baby. " she cooed at me pinching my cheeks.

" Stop. Why you always pinching my cheeks? " I asked.

" Cause I like pinching your cheeks. " she chuckled.

" We're here. " the driver said.

Me and Kionna got out and Chris was waiting for us with Kid and Milo beside them. " Am I going to be the only girl here? " Kionna asked.

" I think so. " I shrugged.

" Oh god help me now. " she groaned.

I laughed and the driver went to set me and Kionna's luggage in the living room. " Wassup!! " Milo extra hyper ass exclaimed.

" Chris please tell me Kae is here. " Kionna said ignoring Milo.

" Nope. " Chris said popping the p.

" This some bullshit. '' Kionna said making everybody laugh.

" Ain't shit funny. " she pouted.

" Shut yo whinny ass up. " Milo said Kid said throwing his arms around me and Kionna's shoulders.

We walked into the house and just chilled. " Chris get yo dog. " I heard Mijo say.

" X!!! Sit down!! " Chris yelled and the dog sat down.

" Scary ass. " Kionna mumbled.

" I heard that hoe. " Mijo said.

Kionna walked past him and mushed his head. We about to have fun for the next 3 days I can already tell.

~ Later on that night ~

" Y'all some cheating ass motherfuckers. " Kionna pouted.

We were playing Mario Cart on the Wii and Kid and Mijo kept knocking Kionna off the edge and would make her fall so she'd have to start all the way over. It was too funny. " We ain't cheating. You just suck. " Mijo said knocking Kionna off the edge for the 5th time tonight.

" Man I don't want to play no more with y'all cheating asses. Im taking a shower and going to bed. " she said getting up and slapping the back of their heads.

Me, Chris, and Milo were just laughing at how they were doing Kionna cause it was fucked up. She's used to playing the X-Box so she don't really know what she doing when it comes to the Wii. I guess that's something I can teach her to do later on. " Sorry ass. " Chris said between laughs.