Chapter 9 - Getting Started

- CAMERON POV -

1 month later***

I was at Lunch just chilling since I don't really eat school lunch and plus it gave me the opportunity to catch up on some of my school work cause staying after school is a straight up bitch.

" Cameron do you need any help? " a girl named Treasure asked me.

Every since I broke my leg I been having girls come from left and right trying to help me and don't get me wrong I didn't mind it cause hell that's less shit I got to do but Ari on the other hand gets jealous. Actually me and her really not speaking right now cause some girl named Destiny asked to help carry my food since she in my Social Studies class and I said yes. Destiny is known to have went with every boy in the school. Even ugly niggas.

I never really knew what Destiny looked like but every since the 3rd grade I had been hearing about her but back to the point. She asked if she could carry my tray and I said yes because these crutches ain't no damn joke and some how some way that ended up in Ari getting mad and jealous and she hasn't talked to me since and you know how long ago that's been? That was like 3 weeks ago and she still mad but its cool cause she'll get over it sooner or later.

" Nah I'm good. ThankYou though. " I said nodding my head.

" Well Cameron if you need anything I'm here for you. " she said rubbing my arm.

" Treasure I'm good but you can leave me alone so I can finish this work. " I said moving my arm.

Shit Treasure ass wasn't about to land me in deeper shit with Ari than what I already was.

" What you working on? " she asked.

" Math. " I said not looking at her.

" I'm real good at math. I can help you if you need it. " she said scooting closer to me.

" Once again Thanks but no Thanks. " I said scooting away from her.

" What's up Cam? " KJ said coming and sitting down in front of me.

I motioned my eyes over to Treasure and he nodded his head. " Aye me and him need to talk so you can dismiss yourself. " KJ said.

" Excuse me? " Treasure.

" You heard me hoe. Bounce. " KJ chuckled.

" I don't know who you calling a hoe but- "

" Yo dick sucking ass now bounce. Hoe. " KJ said making me laugh.

Treasure got up and rolled her eyes but not before giving me a kiss on the cheek. " Ms. Winfield keep your lips to yourself. " the teacher said.

" Shut up. " Treasure groaned walking alway.

" Thanks Man. " I said giving him dap.

" No problem but uh I think you might want to talk to your shawty. " KJ said pointing behind me.

I turned around and seen Ari standing there with tears in her eyes. See what I mean. She already accusing me without even knowing the whole truth. She left out of the cafeteria and I was gone go after her but you see the way my leg is set up I can't.

" Hey- "

" No. Go away. " I said to some random girl was probably gone ask me the same thing Treasure did.

" Excuse me? " she said.

" I said no. I don't need your help throwing my tray away. " I said.

" I didn't come over here to ask you could I throw your tray away. Hell I ain't one of these thirsty ass hoes running around here kissing the ground you walk on just cause your momma a successful lawyer and your daddy a damn singer and you can play ball. The fuck I look like and plus you ain't even all that nor my type so get your head out your ass cause you ain't shit. " she said.

She better be lucky I can't just punch her in her damn mouth cause if I could god knows I'd do it. " Then what the fuck you want hoe? " I asked.

" I came to ask you have you seen my friend phone cause last place she had it was over here but never mind. " she said rolling her eyes.

" Well no I haven't seen it so you can leave now. " I said going back to my work.

" Aye hold up ma. " KJ said grabbing her arm.

" Yes. " she blushed.

" What's your name? " KJ asked.

" Diamond. " she said.

" Well that's a pretty name for a pretty girl. Why don't you sit here with me. " KJ said spitting game.

I know y'all like what happened to Camille. This nigga can't keep a girl longer than 4 months what so ever and Camille caught his ass trying to get with another girl while they was together. SMH. KJ my nigga but he a straight up player.

The bell rung meaning lunch was over so I threw my tray away my damn self and went to Science. I got this class with Ari so I don't know this is gone go.

I got to class 2 minutes late and got in trouble like its my fault I got to use these damn crutches.

" Mr. Broadnax why are you late? " The teacher asked.

" I know you see these crutches an what you tripping for. You ain't even started class and on top of that you get paid wether I'm here or not so you can stop complaining and teach. " I said with attitude.

I mean this nigga bitchin for nothing. I could understand if I came in late disturbing the class but I didn't. " Mr. Broadnax I believe I need to call your mother. " Mr. Thomas threatened like that was gone do something.

" I'll call her for you. " I said shrugging my shoulders.

" Just sit down. " he said rubbing his temples.

I sat down beside Ari and she moved to the edge of the table so I put my foot on the table. " Cameron take your foot down please. " the teacher said.

" I would but the doctor said I need to keep my leg elevated so no can do Mr. Thomas. " I said.

He rolled his eyes and went back to teaching and some how I fell asleep.

I was awoken by somebody pushing my leg off the table and that shit made me want to cry. " What the fuck!! " I yelled out in pain.

" Sorry. " some girl said.

" Skank ass bitch. " I mumbled.

Everybody finished what we was supposed to be doing in class early so we had the rest of the class period to talk or whatever. " Yo Ari. " I said.

She looked at me and then rolled her eyes so I violently grabbed her hand and yanked her to me. Something learned from my dad when I was little.

" What Cameron? " she asked.

" Why you mad at me baby? What I do? " I asked kissing the hand that I yanked.

" Why you calling me baby when you got other bitches. " she snarled.

" What? See you jumping to conclusions when you don't even know what the hell happened. " I said.

" Whatever. " she said rolling her eyes.

" You know what meet my at my house after school. " I ordered.

" If not. " she said.

" Ari baby quit playing and just meet me at my house after school. " I said nicely.

" Fine. " she said.

The bell rung and it was time to go to the last class of the day. Math. The only person who had that class with me was Jay but he wasn't here today so it was just me by myself.

*** Back at Cameron's house ***

I waited for Ari to come over so to kill time I was cleaning. My parents went to the hospital to visit Jasmine and they never leave until visiting hours are over so I had plenty of time with Ari.

I heard a knock at the door and limped as fast as I could to the door and it was Ari of course. " Come in. " I said.

She walked in and sat down on the couch so I sat across from her.

" What you want Cameron? I got stuff to do. " she asked.

" Baby what did I do? Why you so mad at me? " I asked.

" Cause you letting bitches feel on you and then you got them kissing what's mine. " she said.

" Come here. " I said.

She walked over to me sat down in my lap careful not to hurt my leg. " Ari what you seen at lunch ain't what you think it is. I promise it's not. You know I'm yours and only yours. Hell would I give you just about 300 dollars a month even though I know Aunt Leah taking care of you if I wasn't yours. Would I have got you this necklace you wearing? Would I have stayed with you through it all? Baby Im yours. Nobody else's but yours. Okay. " I said kissing her cheek.

" But why? Cameron you can get any girl you want. Why me? " Ari asked.

" Cause your not like everybody else. Your different and I like that. When I first met you I liked how you payed me no attention and focused on yourself and nobody else. You didn't try to even acknowledge me and that's why Im with you. " I said.

She blushed and I started tickling her.

" Ow my leg. " I said pretending she hurt it.

" Oh Cameron I'm sorry. " she said rubbing my chest.

" Got you. " I said laughing.

" That's not funny. " she said hitting my stomach.

" Okay now that hurt. " I said holding my stomach.

" I know. " she said kissing my forehead.

" I Love You. " I cooed at her.

" I Love You Too punk. " she said wrapping her arms around my neck.

I leaned in and kissed her softly and she pulled back biting her lip.

Me and her just chilled for the rest of the time that she was here cause she had to leave at 7 for some reason.

My mom came in the house and I was working on my homework. " What you working on? " my mom asked me.

" English homework. " I said.

" Can I help? " she asked a little to happy so whatever her and my dad did she could keep that to herself.

" No I'm almost finished. " I said.

" Well can I check it when you finish. " she said.

Yeah something is wrong with my mom and when she came closer to me I realized she was tipsy. " Ma where's dad? " I asked.

" He dropped my off and went to the studio. " she said hugging me.

" Okay I think you need to go upstairs and lay in the bed. " I said.

" You gone help me upstairs? " she asked.

" I guess so. " I said getting up.

I grabbed her arm and helped her up the stairs to her bedroom and laid her on the bed.

I went back down stairs and texted my dad.

Me: What's wrong with ma?

Dad: We went to Kira's house and she had a little bit to drink. Why is she okay or do I need to come home?

Me: Nah you straight. Just wondering that's all.

Dad: Aight well I'll be home around midnight you need anything

Me: Some Air Heads would be nice

Dad: Okay anything else

Me: Nope. ThankYou

After that I finished my homework and went to go check on my mom. " Yo ma you good? " I asked.

" Yeah I'm just going to sleep that's all. If you need anything let me know. " she said closing her eyes.

I nodded my head and went to my room to take a shower in my adjoined bathroom and then went to sleep. A nigga was tired as hell.

- KIONNA POV -

It was like 2 in the morning when I felt Que slip in the bed with me. He started kissing on my neck and I couldn't help but giggle like a love sick school girl. The things this nigga does to me. Y'all just don't know. '' Nigga I know you ain't sleep. " he said rubbing my stomach.

" No I'm not. " I said chuckling.

" I Love You. " he cooed in my ear.

" I Love You Too baby, now go to sleep. " I said.

" But I'm not tired. " he whined.

I turned over in the bed so I could look at him and he had the biggest smile on his face showing his pearly white teeth. " You got some big lips. " I said running my finger over his lips.

" And you got a big ass. " He said roughly grabbing my ass.

" I'm for real baby. Your lips are huge and then you got that little mark right there. It's so cute. " I cooed at him pinching his cheeks.

" Aye now don't be touching my cheeks. " he said swatting my hand away.

I leaned up and kissed him and that ended up making him turn me over on my back and getting on top of me.

" What you doing? " I asked laughing.

" You'll see. " he said placing wet kisses on my neck.

" Que stop. " I said giggling a little cause every time he would kiss my neck he would blow on the spot he kissed and it tickled.

He kissed me a couple of more times and then got off of me and pulled me to him. " Baby I Love You so much. " he said seriously.

" I Love You Too. " I said kissing his nose.

" When you want to start planning the wedding? " he asked.

" Whenever you have time but I do want us to get married some time in July. " I said.

" Hell no that's to damn hot cause I already know what colors you want to have. " he said.

" And what colors do I want? " I said.

" Red and black. " he said.

I scrunched my nose up at him cause he was right. " How you know that? " I asked.

" Cause I know you. " he said.

" Well what about June then. I want us to get married in the summer time. " I stated.

" June works. " he said.

" Good cause it didn't matter. We was gone get married in June anyway. " I said smiling.

" You is something else but we can start planning Saturday when the kids are gone. " he said.

" And where the hell are they going? " I asked.

" Remember August and Chris gone take them out to sports connect, mini golfing, and to the mall. " he said in a duh tone.

" Oh. Okay. " I said.

" Now bring your little sexy self here. " he said pulling me even closer to him.

I laughed and then laid my head on his chest and eventually fell asleep.

- Saturday Evening

" Baby hurry up. " Que rushed me.

" Don't rush me. " I said curling the last strand of my hair.

" Kionna if you don't hurry up I'm gone leave you. " Que said coming into the bathroom.

" You wouldn't do that. You know better. " I laughed.

" I know better? Girl please. " he said smacking my ass making me drop the curling iron.

" Damn it Que if I had of burnt myself I would've beat your ass. " I said picking up the curling iron and turning it off.

" You know better. " he said smirking at me.

I playfully rolled my eyes and grabbed my purse so we could leave. " Bout time. " Que said grabbing my hand.

" Shut up. " I said smiling.

We walked to the car and he drove us to Angie's Wedding Planner Service.

" Hello welcome to Angie's Wedding Planner Service. How may I help you? " asked a female once we walked in.

" Uh we'd like a wedding planner. " Que said looking around in the place amazed. SMH. My baby a fool.

" Okay just sit there for one second and somebody will be right with you guys. " she said typing away at her computer.

Me and Que nodded and we both sat down hand in hand and we waited.

After about 20 minutes we were called into a room. " Hello my name is Rosie and I'll be your wedding planner. Just give me a second and I'll turn around and get started with y'all. "said the wedding planner.

Her name sounded familiar but I just brushed it off until the bitch turned around and it was the last person I needed or wanted to see. It was the woman Que cheated on me with. I looked over at Que and his faced dropped. " Well I never thought I would see y'all again. '' Rosie said.

" Oh hell no can we get another wedding planer. '' I said calmly.

" Baby just calm down aight. " Que said squeezing my hand.

" Look I promise not to say anything slick. Ill do as y'all want me to. " Rosie said.

" Fine. " I mumbled.

" Now let's get started. How long have y'all been engaged? " she asked.

- JACQUEES POV -

" About a 3 or 4 weeks. " I answered.

I can't believe Rosie is gone be our wedding planner but I mean what harm can it do.

" Alright have y'all decided on a date? " She asked.

" Some time in June. " Kionna said.

" Okay well I have a calendar right here and y'all can choose a date. " she said handing us a calendar.

" What day you want to get married on baby? " I asked Kionna flipping to the month of June.

" I want to get married on a Saturday or either a Friday but I'm leaning on Saturday more than Friday. " she said shrugging her shoulders.

" Okay well Saturday it is cause I want to get married on a Saturday too. " I said.

" How about the 21st? " I asked pointing it out.

" Yeah that'll do. " she said smiling.

" Okay well June 21st, 2014 it is then. " Rosie said writing it down.

" Now would y'all like to get married inside or outside? " she asked.

" Inside. " me and Kionna said together in unison.

" Okay. Now a church or just a inside place? "

" Church. " I said.

After about an hour we had finally got the simple stuff out the way and then it was time for us to go. " Well here's my card and I shall meet y'all Tuesday at your house right. " Rosie said.

" Yeah. " Kionna said taking the card from Rosie and putting it in her purse.

Kionna has done nothing but straight throw shade at Rosie since we got here. If that's the case then we can get another wedding planner cause I'm not about to go through this shit for 6 months. You can forget that shit.

" See ya. " I said grabbing Kionna's hand and walking out the room.

Once we got to the car Kionna pulled out her phone and started texting.

" What was that? " I asked sighing when we got to a red light.

" What was what? " Kionna said not paying me attention.

" You acting childish towards Rosie. " I said.

" What does it matter to you? Unless you still seeing the bitch. " Kionna said mumbling the last part.

" Want to repeat that? " I said.

" Just go the light is green. " she said rolling her eyes.

I smacked my teeth and drove us to Issa and Leah's house since Chris and August took they kids out too.

" Where are we going? " Kionna asked when she saw I passed our house.

" Just sit back and enjoy the ride. " I said sitting back and putting the car on cruise.

She sat back and closed her eyes and I cruised on over to Issa house.

When we got there I woke Kionna up and we walked in the house.

" Yo! " I yelled walking into they house.

" In here. " I heard Issa yell.

I had texted Issa letting him know we was on stopping by and he said okay.

Leah came out the kitchen in some volleyball shorts and a tank top. " I ain't know y'all was coming over. I would've put on some clothes. " Leah said hugging Kionna.

" I told Issa we was coming. " I said shrugging my shoulders.

" Baby why didn't you tell me. " Leah said.

" Cause you look good in them shorts." Issa said licking his lips.

" Uh well we gone leave. " I said.

Issa nodded his head and then Leah ran and jumped on him. Yeah it was time for me and Kionna to leave.

" You hungry? " I asked Kionna.

" Why don't you ask Rosie. " she muttered.

See she taking this shit to damn far. Like the fuck is she tripping for. Did I give the ring to her or Rosie. I gave it to Kionna LaShay Robison so she can quit bitching.

" You hungry? " I asked again.

" No. " She said.

" You sure? " I said.

" Yes I'm sure. " she said.

I drove to get me something to eat and then back home. When we got in the house Kionna went upstairs and took a shower while I ate my food.

I walked upstairs and plopped down in the bed an turned on the TV.

Kionna came out the bathroom in some basketball shorts and a black shirt. She did something to her hair and then she got in bed. I tried to lay my head in her lap but she moved her legs. " What is wrong with you? Do you want another wedding planner? " I asked getting frustrated with they way Kionna was acting.

" I didn't say nothing. " she said.

" Look here. Who got the ring baby? You did. Who am I marrying? You. Who had my kids? You. Who has my heart? You. Who do I make love to every night? You. Who do I take out on expensive ass dates and buy expensive ass jewelry for like this necklace and this bracelet you got on? You. Baby I made a mistake back then but every since I've been nothing but extremely faithful to you and you know it. I don't want nobody but you. Would I have proposed to you if I didn't want to be with you? No I wouldn't have. I Love You and you only. All these other females don't mean a thing to me cause I got you. " I said sitting up in the bed and pulling her on my lap.

" It's just that you already cheated on me once and I don't want it to happen again. There are plenty of girls out here that you could have. " she said putting her head down.

" You right but I don't want them cause they ain't you and as far as me cheating on you again you don't have to worry about that cause it won't happen again and you have my word. " I said.

She looked at me and gave me a smile. " You always know what to say don't you? " she asked straddling me.

" I guess you could say that. " I said smiling and placing my hands on her waist.

" Baby can you do me a favor? " Kionna asked.

" What's that? " I asked.

" I want you to sing to me please. " she said.

" Really? " I said.

" Yes please. I barely ask you to sing to me. " she said poking her bottom lip out.

" Okay I guess. Hold on. " I said clearing my throat.

Give me yo number

Do you want me to call it

And girl I want ya

Like a alcoholic

I'm so drunk I'm so drunk

Put you in a cup let me pour that up

That Cali weed

Roll it roll it up

Now I been thinking about the things we gone do tonight

Thinking bout the games ima play with you tonight

Wanna go first

Take off

If I bring it to the plate who you play for

Ima hit it hard like a paintball

Like a solider about to go a-way

You heard me

She wanna play

Ima let her ride ride ride it

All day

Ima let her try try try it

Get ready

On your mark get set go (set go)

When I'm swimming in that ima do the best stroke

Lets go

She told me sing it like a love song please

She got her hands on me like baby I need Jacquees

Girl it ain't nothing in this world for free

I got to put it down before I wear the crown

I Won't turn it down down

I wont turn it down down

I won't turn it down down

Baby turn up with this AK I'm ready to buss

I won't turn it down

After I finished that she was just smiling. " What you smiling so hard for? " I asked.

" Cause I Love to hear you sing. " she said putting her hands on my chest.

" She got her hands on me like baby I need Jacquees. " I sung.

" Shut up. " she said hitting my chest.

" I Love You soooo much baby. " she said grinding on me.

" You just want this D. " I laughed.

" Maybe. Maybe not. " she said rubbing my chest.

" How much you love me? " I asked in her ear.

" Words can't even explain. " she said licking my neck.

I chuckled lightly and she moved her hand down to my stomach. " Take off your shirt. " she said.

I did as told and took of my shirt and threw it somewhere in the room.

" I'm about to show you how much I Love You. Just sit right here and I'll be right back. " she said kissing my cheek.

I bit my lip nodding and she got off of me and walked into the closet and grabbed something and then went into the bathroom. While she was doing whatever she was doing I decided to scroll through my Instagram newsfeed. I seen that Kionna had put up a picture of her ring and the caption said Me and my baby going to get our wedding planned. I Love You Que.

I smiled and liked her picture and then just kept scrolling liking random pictures and what not. I even took a couple of pictures since Kionna was taking forever.

She finally came out of the bathroom and when she did I put my phone down and then looked at her and she had a nigga like damn. She had on some sexy ass red and black lingerie.

" You like it? " she asked twirling.

" Damn. " I said biting my lip.

She walked over to me switching her hips and it was just so damn sexy. I ain't never seen this side of Kionna and I got to say I was Loving it.

" You Love Me? " she asked licking her lips.

" Damn right. " I said smacking her ass.

She straddled me and when she got comfortable she started placing wet kisses on me. " I hope you like this outfit cause it wasn't cheap. " she said making me laugh.

" I Love It but I better be the only nigga to see you in it. " I said grabbing her ass.

" You already know you will. " she moaned cause I started sucking on her neck.

" Lay down. " I said against her neck.

She did as I said and I crawled on top of her. She was about to get it tonight and ain't even know it.