Chapter 17 - Fun

- JACQUEES POV -

Today I'm taking the twins over to my moms house cause she said she wanted to take them to New Jersey to see my Aunt. They will be gone for 2 weeks so I'm gone miss them and I know Kionna is too. Cameron and Jasmine are going with Kionna's mom to NewYork tomorrow and they'll be gone for 2 and a half weeks so that just leaves me and Kionna by ourselves for two weeks.

" Baby I'm taking the twins to my moms house. You want to tell them bye? " I asked Kionna.

" Yeah. " she said.

She got up and went to the living took where the twins were in their car seats.

" Mommy is going to miss y'all. " Kionna cooed at the twins.

She kissed both of them on their cheeks and then she grabbed Ty'Shaun's car seat and helped me take them to the car. We strapped them in the car and Kionna gave me a kiss. " Be careful. " she smiled.

" I will. I should be back in about 45 minutes. " I said.

" Okay. " she said going back into the house.

Cameron and Jasmine were already at Kionna's parents house so I didn't have to worry about them. I dropped Ty'Shaun and Da'Shaun off and went back home.

" KeKe baby where you at? " I asked.

" I'm getting the covers and pillows for tonight. " She said.

I walked up stairs and Kionna was trying to get the covers from the closet and it was funny cause Kionna is very short. " What you laughing at? " she asked.

" You. " I chuckled.

" Shut up. You can help me since you want to laugh. " she said mugging me.

I picked her up and let her get the covers and pillows. " When is everybody getting here? " I asked.

" Sometime around 8 or 9. " she shrugged.

Tonight Issa, Leah, Kira, Khalil, August and one of his 'hoes' I guess, and Chris are coming over for a movie night and of course they gone spend the night. " Well what time is it now? " I asked.

" Don't worry about it cause you not getting none right now play boy. " she smirked.

I pinned her against the wall making her drop everything she had in her hands. " You sure about that. " I said kissing her neck trying to seduce her.

" Yes I'm sure. " she giggled.

" And why is that? " I said.

" Cause I'm still sore from last night. " she said wrapping her arms around my neck.

" I put it down then huh? " I chuckled,

" Cocky ass. " she mumbled so I pinched her thigh.

" Ow. " she whined.

I smirked and then wrapped her legs around my waist. Her back was against the wall and she was looking me in my eyes.

" When do you want to go on our honeymoon? " I asked since we didn't go when we got married cause she was pregnant.

" I want to go when the twins are big enough to know how to act. '' she smiled.

" What you mean by that? "

" I mean if we take them to my moms they won't cause her a lot of trouble. " she said in a duh tone.

" Don't get smart. '' I said squeezing her ass causing her to laugh. I swear Kionna laughs at every thing I do to her.

" I wasn't getting smart. Just proving a point. " she said sticking her tongue out at me.

I nodded my head and carried her to the bedroom. I laid her on the bed and then took of my shirt. " What you taking your shirt off for? I told you baby you not getting none. " she asked.

" And why not? " I asked.

" Baby that's why we got 4 kids now. We don't need no more. " she said.

" You don't want another mini me and you running around? " I questioned.

" Hell no. I don't want no more damn kids. Point. Blank. Period. " she said mugging me.

" What if I want another kid? "

" You better go to the adoption agency. I ain't haven no more kids. " she said seriously.

I licked my lips and leaned down and kissed her and then the door bell rung. Damn.

" Saved by the bell. '' Kionna smirked.

She pushed me off of her and then went to go get the door. I followed behind her and it was Chris and August with his date.

" Waddup? " August said walking in the house.

" Just chilling. What's up witcha? " I asked.

" You know how it is. " he chuckled.

" Hey Chris. " Kionna said.

" Wassup shawty? " Chris smiled at her.

" Aug when I'm gone get to see my baby daddy again? " Kionna asked August calling him by his nickname.

" Who? You live with Que. Hell y'all married. " August laughed.

" You know I'm talking Mr. Steal Yo Gurl. Trey nigga. " Kionna laughed.

" I don't know. " August shrugged.

" You suck. " Kionna said hitting his arm.

I mugged the hell out Kionna cause she acting like I ain't standing right here and she talking about another nigga. It's okay though I got something for her ass. '' August who's your friend? " Kionna asked.

" My bad. Y'all this is Amber. The one Que was talking about the other day. " August said pinching her cheek.

" Stop. " she blushed.

" Hey Amber. " I said smiling at her.

" Hey Que. " she smiled flirtatiously at me and it cause Kionna to mug me and Amber.

" Chris you want to do your little sister a favor? " Kionna asked Chris.

" What you want KeKe? " Chris said.

" Can you help me get the covers and pillows? " She asked.

" You got Que. " he pointed out.

" He short too. " Kionna said in a serious tone.

" Might be short but my dick not. " I chuckled.

Everybody looked at me like I said I shot President Regan or some shit.

" What? " I chuckled.

" I don't want to hear that. " August said screwing his face up at me.

" Well you did. " I said sitting down.

Chris went to go help Kionna so me and August and Amber talked for a minute or two until the doorbell rung again. I opened the door and it was Kira, Khalil, Leah, and Issa. " Yo. " Issa said being loud as usual.

" Don't come in here being loud. You got to start off slow then work yo way up to bein' loud. " Kionna said coming down the stairs with pillows in her hand.

She threw everybody a pillow and Chris gave everybody some covers.

" So what we watching? " Issa asked.

" Lets take a vote. Either Percy Jackson The Lightning Thief or The Spy Next Door? " Kionna said.

" Man them children ass movies. We grown. We don't want to watch that shit. " August argued.

Kionna walked over to August and stepped on his foot. " Damn. Your heavy ass foot. " he said rubbing his foot.

" Lets watch All About The Benjamin's. " Kira said.

Everybody agreed on that so Kionna put the movie in and then came and got under the covers with me. Of course I pulled her closer to me and I intertwined our fingers together and rested our hands on her stomach.

We watched at least 3 movies before everybody got hungry. " Im hungry as hell. " Chris said rubbing his stomach.

" Me too. " Kira said sitting up.

" Well what y'all want? " Kionna asked.

" We should go to WalMart. " August suggested.

" It's 10:12 at night. " I pointed out.

" Exactly meaning its not gone he packed so that way we can walk around without getting attacked my fans and stuff. '' August said.

" Okay well lets go to WalMart. " Khalil said getting up.

I guess we going to WalMart.

- KIONNA POV -

We were just walking around and everybody was throwing stuff in the buggy like it was nothing. They were mainly just throwing junk food in buggy. SMH. Big ass chaps.

I had walked off cause Chris and August was acting like some damn fools. " You look lost. " I heard somebody say to me.

I looked and saw it was Dontavious from High School. He used to be the class clown when it came to Ms. Kirkland's class. " Shut up. " I said rolling my eyes.

" What you doing here anyway? " he asked.

" My friends are hungry so they just getting random stuff they want. " I chuckled.

" Oh. Well how you been? You look nice. " he complimented.

" I been good and ThankYou. " I said.

" Well let me get back to work before I get fired. " he smiled.

" Alright. I didn't know you worked here. " I said.

" Yeah I only work night shifts. You know restocking the selves and stuff. " he said grabbing a box.

I nodded my head and let him do what he does. I walked over and started looking at the lunchables just cause I felt like it. While I was looking a box of pop tarts hit my arm. I looked and saw Dontavious smiling at me. " Really? " I chuckled.

" I was bored. " he shrugged.

He threw another box and this time it hit me in the nose. " What the hell? " Que asked walking towards me.

" My bad Kionna. I was aiming at your arm but somebody bumped into me and I threw it higher than what I was. " Dontavious apologized.

" It's okay. " I smiled.

Que cleared his throat and he raised his eyebrow at me. " Dontavious this is my husband Que. Que this is Dontavious from high school. " I said.

" I know. He played football. " Que said grabbing my hand.

All of a sudden you heard loud laughter and what made it so bad is that is was all the way on the other side of WalMart. Like where the bikes and shit be at. I automatically knew that it was Chris and probably August. Them niggas don't know how to act.

" The fuck? " Dontavious said.

" Excuse my retarded ass friends. '' I chuckled.

Que had walked off and I ran and jumped on his back. " What is you doing? " he asked.

" Getting a piggy back ride from my husband. " I chuckled.

He pushed me up so I was positioned correctly on his back and then we went to go find everybody else. We found them by the Hygiene section and Chris was literally sitting in the buggy like a little ass kid while Kira was pushing the buggy. " Are y'all serious? " I laughed.

" Yup. " Chris said texting on his phone.

" Y'all crazy ass hell. " Que said.

" We know. " August said.

I threw the few things I had in the buggy and it hit Chris knocking off his SnapBack and shades that he was trying to hide under. " Damn it Kionna. " He said quickly putting his hat and shades on.

" You already look suspicious any damn way. " I said getting off Que's back.

" And? " he said struggling to get out of the buggy and I laughed like hell.

After a while we all left WalMart but August wanted to go to McDonalds.

" So what was the point of us going to WalMart then? " I asked taking the exit to get to McDonalds.

" Cause I wanted some junk food. " he shrugged from the back seat.

I shook my head and when we left McDonalds we went back to my place.

I grabbed the stuff that I got and put them my drawer that I have on my side of the bed. I got in the bed and laid down and a little while later Que came and got in the bed with me but he was a little high and drunk. I didn't make a big deal out of it this time cause I'm not pregnant and the kids aren't here so I can care less.

" Baby I Love You. " Que said rubbing my leg.

" Mmhmm. " I said smiling at his touch on my leg.

" I do Love You. '' he said grabbing my arms.

" Baby what you doing? " I asked.

" You'll see. " he taking off my shirt as bra.

Before I could even say anything he already had my right breast in his mouth. " Que. " I moaned.

" Shh. Baby just let me take care of you tonight. " he said.

I nodded my head and laid back in the bed and Que crawled on top of me.

" I Love You with all my heart but you already know that right? " He said sucking on my neck.

" I know. " I said trying to hold in my moan that I so badly wanted to let out.

***

I woke up the next morning and my bottom half of my body was sore.

" Well looks like somebody decided to wake up. " Que grinned walking into the room.

" What the hell happened last night? " I asked cause after Que got in the bed with me last night everything after that was a blur.

" How the hell I was drunk and high and I remember what happened while you was completely sober and you don't know what the hell happened. " Que laughed.

" I know I'm sore. " I said rubbing my legs.

" Well then that means daddy put it down right last night. " he smirked.

" Jackass. " I mumbled.

" Heard that. " He said in a sing song voice.

I rolled over in the bed and I just wanted to lay there forever. " You do know that it is 3 in the afternoon? " Que asked.

" I don't care what time it is. I want to sleep all day. " I said.

Que jumped in the bed and then rested his head on my thigh and that's when I realized I was completely naked. He started rubbing my legs again and was smirking at me. He pulled me on top of him and just smirked.

" What? " I asked.

" We about to go for round two in a minute. " he said grabbing my ass.

" Sorry but no baby. " I said kissing his cheek.

" Guess what? " he asked.

" What? " I said.

" Our anniversary coming up in 3 days. We done been married a whole damn year. " he chuckled.

" I know and I'm happy as I could be. " I smiled.

" I Love You. "

" I Love You Too. " I said kissing his nose.

⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙

I didn't proof read. Ill do that later so excuse any mistakes.