Chapter 26 -

- CAMERON POV -

Today I was chilling with a girl named Ali cause she wanted me to come over and just ' chill ' but we all know that's just code for she wanted the D. I ain't even tripping though cause she sexy as hell.

" You hungry? " she asked me sweetly.

" Nah I'm good. " I said licking my lips.

I've actually known Ali for a while its just that we ain't really hung out before. She's really pretty though.

" You sure cause I can cook you something real quick. " she said.

" Nah I'm good baby girl. " I said wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

Ha! I got bitches wanting to cook for me. That's how you know I got game.

" Okay. " she blushed.

" I see you over there blushing. " I said pulling her closer to me.

" Lean down. " she mumbled.

I leaned down and she put both of her hands on either side of my face. She bit her lip and then kissed me.

I let my hands roam her body while she rubbed my chest. '' Damn. I been wanting to do that for the longest but you was with Ari. " she said pulling back.

" Well I'm a free man now. " I said sitting her on her lap.

" Now if I was to have sex with you would that classify me as a hoe? " she asked.

" Not at all baby girl cause I ain't gone tell nobody. You know how many girls I done been with for the past couple of months and not once have I said one thing about me with them so why would I say something about you. If we have sex it stays between us unless you tell somebody else. " I said honestly.

I ain't the type of nigga to get some from a girl and then go around telling people that I slept with her cause honestly that shit is childless as hell and to me it just means you can't handle the pussy. Just keeping it real.

" I don't know what Ari did but she's retarded as hell cause you are a really sweet person. " she said.

" Well what am I supposed to be? A asshole? Nah. I ain't got it in me to be like that unless you just piss me off. " I chuckled.

" Damn. " she smiled.

She leaned down and kissed me once again while my hands rested on that thick ass of hers. " Lets take this upstairs to my room. " she said licking her lips.

" What ever you want to do. Its yo house shawty. " I smirked.

She blushed and then got up and grabbed my hand. She led me upstairs to her room I'm guessing and sat me on the bed. " Cameron I don't know how to tell you this so I'm just gone come straight out and say it. I've always had feelings for you since 8th grade but I don't know what to do with those feelings. " she said and it sounded like she was ashamed cause she put her head down.

" So what you want to do with those feelings? " I asked curiously.

" I don't know. I doubt that you even like me and if by some chance we were to get in a relationship I'm scared you'd hurt me. " she shrugged.

" Why you think I would hurt you? " I questioned.

" Cameron be real. You got girls who are seniors who are wanting to be with you and word around school is you're a player. " she said.

Shit when did I have seniors wanting me. I got to tell Uncle Chris, August, and dad this. That shit right there made me happy as hell.

" Don't believe what people tell you. Im anything but I player and for those who really know me know that I'm not. I never have been and never will be. I ain't like that. " I said. " Now about the feelings you have for me we gone have to see about that cause I ain't really looking for a relationship right now but who knows. We might get together one day cause you are a real cutie. " I said pulling her towards me.