Chapter 7 -

- JACQUEES POV-

3 months later***

It was me and Kionna home alone because the kids are out of school for Christmas break and they went shopping with my mom and grandma.

Me and Kionna have been doing good. Im thinking about wether do I want to propose to her now or do it on Christmas Day and I really want to do it now. I looked down Kionna was sleeping on my chest. I started playing with her hair and she woke up.

She looked up at me and smiled putting her head right back on my chest. " Que I'm hungry. " she said.

" What you want to eat? " I asked.

" Whatever. It doesn't matter. " she said shrugging her shoulders.

" That's not an answer. " I said rubbing her back with my right hand.

" Yes it is. " she said.

" You want to go out to eat or you want me to fix you something to eat? " I asked.

" What you gone cook? " she questioned.

" Answer the question. " I said chuckling.

" We can go out to eat. " she said. " I want to go to Shrimp Boat. "

" What the fuck is that? " I asked.

" It's like a place where they have Chicken, Fish, and other things like that. It's really good. " she said.

" And who the hell took you there? " I questioned.

" My secretary. Elena. " she said.

" Oh. " I said nodding.

" So can we go? Please. Please. " she whined getting on top of me.

" I don't know where it is. " I said.

" I'll give you the directions or either I can drive. " she said grinding on top of me.

" Kionna if you ain't giving me none tonight I suggest you stop. " I said grabbing her waist making her stop.

She winked at me and then gave me a kiss. She got off of me and went to go get ready.

Once we were ready I let Kionna drive cause I ain't really feel like driving especially with all this traffic going on due to people trying to get presents and stuff for Christmas. We were at a stop light and I seen Kionna wearing a bracelet that I didn't even know she had. " Kionna where'd you get that bracelet? " I asked.

She looked down at it and then shrugged her shoulders. " Deja gave it to me. " she said.

I knew Kionna was lying cause her eye twitched when she said that. I nodded my head and left it alone before we ended up arguing. We got to the restaurant and we ordered our food and waited.

" So what you want for Christmas? " Kionna asked me.

" I got everything I could want. " I said truthfully.

I seen her blush and bite her bottom lip. Just as I was about to say something the waitress brought us our food.

" Is there anything else I can get you? " the waitress asked looking at me and not paying attention to Kionna so I knew she was a fan of me.

" No ThankYou. We're good. " Kionna said with attitude.

The waitress looked at Kionna and rolled her eyes and if it wasn't for me the waitress would probably be holding her nose trying to stop blood from flowing cause you can look at Kionna and tell she wanted to punch the rude ass waitress.

" No ThankYou. " I said nodding my head.

" The nerve of these bitches now a days. " Kionna mumbled shaking her head.

Once we ate our food and the waitress gave us the receipt we left.

" Let me see the receipt. " Kionna said as we got in the car.

" For what? " I asked.

" Cause I asked. " Kionna said.

I shook my head and gave her the receipt and when she opened it her nostrils flared.

" What's on it? " I asked putting the car in drive.

" It says Call me when you get tired of miss thang and I'm a huge fan baby and then it has her number. " Kionna said ripping the receipt and throwing it out the window.

And y'all thought I had jealousy problems. Kionna is just as bad as I am only difference is she can maintain herself better than I can. I looked over at her and she was looking out the window with her arms folded over her chest so I knew she was mad but I don't what for cause it wasn't like I did something. She'll get over it sooner or later.

When we got back to the house I stripped down into my boxers and got in bed while Kionna was doing something downstairs. She came back up the stairs with a bunch of toys, wrapping paper, tape, and some other things.

" What you doing? " I asked her.

" I want to go ahead and finish wrapping Jasmine's and Cameron's present so I can go ahead and put them under the tree. " she said setting all the stuff on the bed.

" Now? " I asked cause I was kind of hoping for some tonight.

I mean its been at least 6 to 8 months since me and Kionna had sex and just like females I got my needs too.

" Yeah. If you help me the faster I can get this done. " she said grabbing Cameron's new phone she got him.

" Kionna can't you do that later? " I asked.

" No cause the kids are out of school and I don't know when they'll be gone again so if I do it now I won't have to worry about it later. " she said wrapping the phone.

I shook my head and got out of bed and helped her wrap all them damn presents. I swear to god me and Kionna got some spoiled ass kids. It took us 2 hours just wrap all of that stuff and the bad part is we still got at least 10 more present to wrap but them present could wait.

I got back in the bed and Kionna went to go put the Christmas present under the tree. It wasn't no use of waiting till Christmas Eve to put the Christmas presents under the tree cause the kids know it ain't no Santa Clause simply cause Kionna would not let them believe in it.

Kionna came and got in the bed with me and I instantly put my arms around her. " Can I get comfortable first? " she asked laughing.

" My bad ma. " I said taking my arms from around her.

She moved around in the bed for a good ass 10 minutes making me laugh. " Okay now you can put your arms around me. " she said resting her head on my shoulder.

I put my arms back around her and buried my face in the crook of her neck and started sucking on it. " Que stop. " Kionna said trying to hold in her moan.

" Baby when you gone let me love you? " I asked still sucking on her neck.

" What you mean? " she asked letting a small moan escape her lips.

" You know what I mean. " I said beginning to rub on her leg.

She grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers together.

She climbed on top of me straddling me. " Tell me what you want baby. And I'll give it to you. " she said in a raspy tone.

I smirked grabbing her ass and she started grinding on top of me. " This what you want? " she asked.

I nodded my head and she smiled evilly. " I got you bae. " she said leaning down and whispering in my ear.

***

I woke up with nobody in the bed with me so I rolled over and just laid there. Today I didn't really feel like doing anything but staying in the bed and sleeping.

" I know your ass still ain't sleep. Que get up its 3:30 in the afternoon. You done slept all damn day. " she said reminding me of my mom.

" And who's fault is that? " I asked.

" I gave you what you asked for last night so really it's not mine. " she blushed.

I mentally rolled my eyes but still didn't get out of bed. " Que get up. " she said hitting my leg.

" I don't wanna. '' I said like a little kid.

" Baby get up. " Kionna said.

I sighed loudly and finally got up and that's when Kionna jumped on me.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck and I put my hands on the bottom of her butt so she wouldn't fall. " I Love You sooo much. " she said kissing all over my face.

" Girl stop. " I said moving my head.

" Nope. I Love You Baby. " she said.

" Kionna what you want? " I asked.

" What you mean? "

" I mean what do you want? " I asked cause she wanted something.

" I don't want nothing. I just want to show my love for you. That's all. " she said looking me in my eyes.

I smiled and she kissed me for what seemed like forever until the kids came in the room. I Love my kids to death but they be ruining moments with me and Kionna sometimes.

- KIONNA POV -

" Momma come look. Its a puppy on our front porch. '' Jasmine exclaimed.

" What? " I asked.

" Yeah it's actually a puppy on the front porch and it has a bow on it. I guess it's a early Christmas present for somebody. " Cameron said shrugging his shoulders.

I jumped down off of Que and grabbed my robe and went outside and no sooner I opened the door the puppy came in the house and I seen it was a card and some flowers on the ground too so on picked them up and brought it in the house.

" What's that? " Que asked once I sat down.

" A card and some flowers. Where's the puppy? " I asked trying to change the subject cause I already knew who had sent this stuff.

" Right here. " Jasmine said smiling while holding the puppy.

I looked at the card and it read:

Dear Kionna,

As you know I want be here in Atlanta for Christmas so I wanted to go ahead and give you your early Christmas present. I've already trained the puppy to be a house pet so you don't have to worry about that. He's only 6 months old and the vet says he won't get any bigger than that and he's already had his shots and stuff like that. I hope that you and your family have a Merry Christmas.

Love Always,

Jeremy

P.S.

I got you those flowers cause I know you love pink roses.

I smiled at the card but my smile faded when I felt Que staring at me.

" Kids go upstairs for a second please. " I said.

" What about the puppy? " Cameron asked.

" Y'all can take him upstairs. '' I said nodding my head.

Cameron and Jasmine did as I said and went upstairs and took the dog with them. " Who's it from? " Que asked as soon as he heard the kids door close.

" A friend. " I said not wanting to tell him that is was from Jeremy.

" Does your friend have a name? And why the hell is your friend sending you pink roses? " Que asked getting a little upset.

" Que if I tell you who this is from you can't get mad and start yelling. " I said.

He nodded his head and I swallowed the lump that was in my throat.

" Jeremy. " I said.

" The fuck he sending you shit for? " Que asked keeping his cool.

" I don't know. He just does. " I said shrugging.

" So is he the person who got you the bracelet? " he asked biting his lip.

I shook my head yes and Que just stood there looking upset.

" Baby I promise you I haven't done anything with him. He just gives me all this stuff cause he wants to. " I said.

" Sure. " Que said going upstairs.

I threw my head back in frustration cause Que is really bullshitting and getting upset over nothing. He acting like I cheated. I've never cheated on Que and I won't ever do it. Hell I don't think I could do it if I wanted to cause I Love him too much to do him like he did me.

I walked upstairs and Que was taking a shower so I went to see what the kids were doing. " What y'all doing? " I asked walking into Cameron's room.

" Playing with the dog. Can we name him Bowser? " Jasmine asked.

" Bowser? " me and Cameron said in unison.

" Yeah well we kind of dont have a choice since its on his collar. " Jasmine said pointing out the dogs collar.

I shrugged my shoulders and started playing with the dog as well. Que came in the room and kissed Jasmine's forehead and gave Cameron dap and then said " Im leaving. I'll be back later on tonight. " without even acknowledging me.

" You not gone tell mommy bye? " Jasmine asked.

" Of course I am sweetie. " Que said standing me up and then hugging me.

" I want that dog and them flowers gone by the time I get back. " he growled in my ear so the kids wouldn't hear.

I nodded my head pretending he asked me a yes or no question just for Jasmine's sake cause Cameron already knows that me and Que argue a lot sometimes.

" Come with me. " I said grabbing his hand.

I led him into our bedroom and closed the door behind me. " Look I don't know what your problem is but you better fix it. You acting like me and Jeremy been fucking. " I said.

" That's not why I'm mad. " he said bluntly.

" Then what is it? Que I Love You and you know I do. Id do anything just for you so what is it? " I asked.

" Kionna I feel like one day you might fall out of love with me. " Que said quietly and that's when I realized for the first time in the last 6 years that he's scared to lose me.

" Baby I'm not going anywhere. Where I have been the last 14 years? With you. I don't want nobody else but you and you know that. " I said grabbing his hands.

" But you can do better than me. " he said.

I chuckled cause he was right but its like he has this hold over me. Even If I did leave it wouldn't matter cause I'd be back the next day.

" Rodriquez why can't you understand that I'm not going anywhere. I Love You. " I said calling him by his first name so he knew I was serious.

He sat down on the bed and put his head in his hands and I walked over to him. I moved his hands and then straddled him. I pushed him making him lay down in the bed and then I interlocked out fingers together. " Que do you Love me? " I asked.

" Yo- "

" Do you Love me? " I asked once again.

" Yes. " he said.

" Do you trust me? "I asked.

" Yeah. " I answered.

" Okay well then stop being so jealous. Im NOT going anywhere. " I said putting emphasis on the word not.

I leaned down and kissed his lips softly and he responded by sitting up and placing his hands on my waist.

" You better be glad the kids here. " he mumbled against my lips.

I smiled and went to go see what my little children are doing.

- CAMERON POV -

*Christmas Eve*

" Cameron will you KJ, Ari, and Jay watch Jasmine, Isa, and Tashay while they ride they bikes outside please? " Aunt Leah asked.

Everybody was in the house just chilling while the grown folks was in the kitchen talking and cooking.

" I don't want to go outside. " KJ whined.

" Boy take your ass outside. " his mom said.

He groaned and we went to go get our jackets. This year we didn't need no heavy coats cause it wasn't all that cold but you did need a jacket.

I waited for Ari to put on her jacket and then we walked outside together.

Me and her sat on the front porch along with KJ and Jay. KJ stupid ass was rolling up a blunt. " Boy put that shit up. You know Ms. Leah crazy. " Ari said making me laugh.

" My bad. " KJ said putting it in his beanie that he had on.

I had Ari sitting in my lap so I was just messing with her. " Cameron stop. " she laughed as I rubbed under her thigh.

I then kissed the back of her neck and she blushed. " Awe. " I cooed pinching her cheeks.

" Stop. " she said swatting my hand away.

" Cameron we want to play monkey in the middle. " Jasmine said.

" Okay just don't go in the road. " I said.

" I can already tell that when you get older your going to be a great father. " Ari said smiling up at me.

" Who said I wanted kids? " I asked jokingly cause I do want a couple of mini me's running around one day when I get older. No time soon though.

" Boy hush I know you want kids. " she said flicking my nose.

" I do. What about you? " I asked.

" Maybe. I don't know. " she said shrugging.

" You don't want to carry my child one day? " I asked pretending to be hurt.

" As bad as you is. Hell no. " she laughed.

" Damn ma. Just hurt my feelings like that. " I said shedding an imaginary tear.

" I still Love You. " she said kissing my chin.

" I Love You Too. " I said.

After that I started playing with my phone but like 20 minutes later I looked up and seen Jasmine in the road trying to get the ball and then I seen a car coming around the corner and it was going pretty fast.

" Jasmine move!! " I yelled.

She stood there dumb founded and I seen the car getting closer and that's when I pushed Ari off of my lap and ran to get Jasmine before she got hurt.

" Jasmine get out the way!!! " I yelled still running up the long ass driveway.

She still just stood there. I swear my sister is so damn slow sometimes.

The car was inching towards Jasmine and it still hadn't slowed down so I picked up pace and made it to Jasmine just in time to pick her up but I didn't move fast enough cause just as I picked her up the car hit us.

I made sure that I hovered over Jasmine's body so she wouldn't be injured as much as I knew I was about to be.

I felt the impact of the car hit my body but I still held onto Jasmine as tight as I could. I wasn't gone let her go for nothing.

I was laying on the ground and then I heard screaming as my vision became blurry and my hearing became distant.

" Come on bruh don't die on me. You know we been brothers since day 1. Come Cameron stay awake. Somebody Help!!! " he cried out.

" KJ. " I croaked out.

" Yeah man? "he asked.

" Watch out for my little sister. I don't know if I'm gone make it or not. Just make sure she's okay. " I said looking at a bruised Jasmine who looked worser than I did.

" Cameron no!!! Come on man you can't do this to me!!! " KJ screamed.

" OMG Cameron!! " I heard my mom cry while rushing over to me.

" Cameron. "

" Cameron. "

" Cameron. "

" If I die y'all can't say I didn't die with a good heart. " I managed to get out.

The last thing I remember seeing was flashing lights over my head and Jasmine being torn away from my arms and after that I blacked out.

🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅

- Merry Christmas Eve Wattpad readers. 🎅🎅

- What y'all think about Jeremy sending Kionna gifts knowing she still with Que?

- How y'all like Que and Kionna relationship right now?

- Cameron saved his little sister but he got hurt. Poor Cameron.

- Do you think Cameron will live?

- What about Jasmine?

- Who do you think hit Cameron and Jasmine?