Chapter 23 - Memory Lane

- JACQUUES POV -

Today me and Kionna are going to see her parents and my mom and tell them that we're expecting another baby. Right now she's a month and half so you can't really tell and let me tell you she done started with the eating. That's the only thing I hate about her pregnancy. I don't care about her mood swings cause to be honest it be funny when me and her be arguing. " Baby. " Kionna said in a sing song voice.

" Yes? " I chuckled.

" I Love You. " she said wrapping her arms around me.

" I Love You Too baby. " I said kissing her forehead.

" No. I really Love You. " she said putting emphasis on the word really.

" Kionna we not having sex so you can gone. " I laughed cause that's what she wanted.

" Please. " she said kissing my chest.

" Why you so horny? " I asked.

" It's the hormones and I know you want it. " she said feeling my abs.

" Kionna no. If we have sex we not gone be able to make our errands. " I said.

" A quickie won't hurt. " she said pushing me on the bed.

" You gone rape me now? " I laughed.

" If I have to yes. " she said dead ass serious.

" So what if I was to holler rape right now? Then what would you do? " I asked.

" If our neighbors couldn't hear me screaming at the top of my lungs when I was getting ready to go into labor I know damn well they ain't gone be able to hear you. " she said straddling me.

" Are you really about to rape me? " I asked laughing.

" Your my husband so it wouldn't be called rape. It would just me being in control of the sex. " she smiled.

Just let what Kionna said sink in your head for a moment. Basically that's rape.

" Kionna get off me if you want to go cause me and you both know if we have sex it will not be a quickie. " I said pushing her off of me.

She smacked her teeth and then got off of me. '' I Love you. '' I laughed.

'' Sure you do. '' she replied sarcastically.

I wanted to drive so Kionna let me. The whole time she was giving me lustful looks. I'll handle her later on tonight. '' Will you stop looking at me like that. '' I told her.

'' Like what? '' she asked.

'' Looking at me with lust in your eyes and biting your lips. You know what you doing. '' I said.

'' I can't help I'm horny. '' she said in a innocent voice.

'' I know what you trying to do but it ain't gone work. '' I smirked.

'' Why not Que? '' she whined.

'' Even if I was to say yes where we gone have sex at? '' I asked.

'' We are in a car that has tinted windows.'' she smiled.

'' Hell no. We are not having sex in my car. '' she must be crazy as hell.

She looked at me and then leaned back in her seat and we rode in a comfortable silence. When I got to her parents house she was sleep. '' Baby wake up. '' I said shaking her awake.

'' I'm up. '' she said yawning.

We got out of the car and walked to the door hand in hand. I knocked and Deja opened it. " Hey Deja. " Kionna smiled.