Chapter 13 - Just In Time

- JACQUEES POV -

I had just got out of the car and me and Khalil were running for our lives trying to get into the school. We were already 45 minutes late but at least we didn't miss the whole game. I quickly spotted Kionna and snuck over to her. I put my hands over her eyes and said " Guess who? " in her ear.

She squealed like a little girl and then turned around and kissed me. " Baby you made it. " she exclaimed.

" Yeah I told you I wasn't gone miss it for nothing. I might be late but I'm here now. " I said.

" I'm so happy. I missed you. " she said intertwining our fingers together.

" I missed you to. " I said giving her a kiss. " Where's Cameron? " I asked.

" Playing. Look at him. " Kionna said pointing to Cameron.

" He know he not supposed to be playing. " I chuckled.

" I know but you know how he is. " Kionna smiled.

" Daddy I missed you. " Jasmine said giving me a hug.

" I missed you to princess. " I said picking her up.

" Aye y'all seen Jasmine? " Chris asked us nervously.

" Here I am Uncle Breezy. '' Jasmine smiled.

" Thank god. I thought I lost you at the food stand. Man it ain't no joke being famous. You got people all in your face 24/7. Damn. " Chris said sitting down and eating a chip.

I laughed at him and then turned my attention on Cameron. No lie you could tell that basketball was Cameron's sport. He was a straight beastin on them niggas. Him and KJ.

KJ scored and the crowed went wild.

" That's my son. " Kira shouted happily.

I seen Cameron look over at us and when he seen me he smiled and that made me smile cause I knew that he was doing this for me.

" I'm so glad you made it baby. " Kionna smiled.

" Me too. How you and my little one been holding up? " I asked in her hear.

" Fine but I think it's time to tell everybody. " she whispered in my ear.

I grabbed her hand and led her outside of the gym and into the hallway. I know Bethune Middle very well for the simple fact that I went here. " I thought we were gone wait? " I asked.

" I know but baby I think it's time to tell people and plus I have a feeling that Cameron already knows. " she said grabbing my hands.

I heard the crowd go crazy in the gym so I'm guessing one of the teams scored. " Okay so when you want to do it? " I asked.

" I don't know yet. '' she shrugged.

" Alright well let me know when your ready okay. " I said.

" Okay. " she said biting her lip.

I was about to walk off until she grabbed my hand. " I missed you so much baby you just don't understand it. " she said wrapping her arms around my neck.

" Well I'm home now. " I said placing my hands on her waist.

We just stared in each others eyes until I broke the silence. " We just gone stare in each others eyes or we gone watch the game? " I chuckled.

" I want kiss. " she pouted.

I leaned down and gently kissed her. I sucked on her bottom lip and she pulled back blushing. I kissed her cheek and then grabbed her hand and led her back into the gym.

I watched as my son and his teammates gave the other team hell. The score was 96-92 so they other team had a chance of catching up but I doubt that they were since the game was about to end. I looked at the clock and it had 3 minutes left then I looked over at Kionna and she looked nervous like she was playing in the game or something and it was cute.

" Baby what if the other team catches up? " Kionna asked.

" Nah they ain't bout it. " I joked.

" Only you. " Chris said taking a sip of his soda and shaking his head at me.

" Only 10 seconds to the game and we're still in the lead. " Kira squealed grabbing Kionna's hand and standing up.

Both of them counted backwards as the clocked counted down.

I seen that Cameron had the ball and he only had 5 seconds left to throw it. He threw the ball and it went straight in. " WE WON!! WE WON!! '' My mom yelled.

I ain't never seen my mom this hype over a game before so it made me laugh a little. " Where's my son and nephew? " Kionna asked running down the bleachers.

" Yes ma we won!! " Cameron yelled hugging Kionna.

***

(Sorry but I ain't feel like writing all that. I've become very lazy lately but y'all already know how it is when you win a game. You gloat and then you celebrate and that's what they're doing now. Celebrating.)

We were all at Dave and Busters since that's where KJ and Cameron wanted to come.

" Baby I think I'm ready. " Kionna said in my ear.

I nodded my head and then stood up.

" Everybody!! '' I yelled.

Everybody who was with us and more stopped and looked at me. " Yo. " Issa retarded ass said.

" I don't know how to say this so I'm just gone say it. Me and Kionna having another baby. " I said.

" What? " Jasmine said.

" Your going to have a little brother or sister. " Kionna said picking her up.

" I hope it's a boy cause I can't be protecting two little sisters and my mom. " Cameron smiled.

" Shut up Cameron. I hope I have a little sister. " Jasmine beamed.

" If its one thing y'all good at its making babies. " my mom said hugging me.

" ThankYou. " I said.

" Awe my bitch pregnant. " Kira exclaimed.

I laughed and shook my head and for the rest of the night everybody just played around and ate.

I had just got out the shower and I put on my boxers and then got in bed. Kionna came in the room with a bag of Doritos and 3 sandwiches. " Awe you made me a sandwich. " I cooed reaching for one of the sandwiches.

" You better get your dusty ass fingers away from my food. " Kionna said popping my hand like a little kid.

" Girl what's wrong with you? Don't be hitting my hand like you bout it. " I laughed hitting her in her leg.

" Ow that hurt. " she pouted.

" I'm sorry baby. " I said pulling her in my lap.

" I know you sorry. " She said eating one of her sandwiches.

After she ate she laid down in the bed and I put the movie ATL in the DVD player cause I know that's Kionna's favorite movie. I pulled her close to me and she laid her head on my chest and I rubbed her back. She looked up at me and smiled before getting on top of me. " I Love You. " she whispered in my ear.

" Looks like somebody missed daddy. " I smirked.

" I guess you can say that. " she said licking her lips.

" How much you missed me then? " I asked.

" I missed you to the point to where I would grab your pillow and hold it to my chest. " she making me laugh.

" I'm serious. " she said.

" I know. That's why it's funny. " I chuckled.

" It ain't funny. " she pouted.

" Yes it is. " I said feeling her waist.

" I hate you. " she whined.

" I Love You Too. " I said moving my hands to her butt.

She leaned down and started kissing on my neck before she came back up and gave me a passionate kiss. " I just Love your lips. So big and juicy. " she smiled.

" You got issues. " I laughed.

" But you still Love me though. " she shrugged.

" Yeah I do. " I said.

" Baby can you believe that we're getting married and then we're having another baby. " she squealed.

" I know right. Feels like a dream doesn't it. " I joked.

" It does but it's a wonderful dream. " she said.

She got off of me and just laid beside me while rubbing my chest. Moments like these with Kionna I just love.

- KIONNA POV -

***4 months later***

I'm now 5 months pregnant and me and Que are going to the doctor to see what wether we're having a boy or a girl and I'm so excited it doesn't even make sense. " Baby you ready? " Que asked.

" Yeah but can you put my shoes on for me please? I can't see cause my stomach is in the way. " I asked.

My stomach is very big in order for me to be 5 months pregnant. It looks as if I'm carrying twins if you ask me.

" Okay. " Que said grabbing my shoes and putting them on my feet.

" ThankYou baby. '' I said after he put on my shoes.

He helped me up and helped me to the car. Once we got to the doctor Que signed me in and about 30 minutes later I was called to the back.

" So you ready to see what we having? '' The doctor asked putting that gel on my stomach.

" Yes we are. " I squealed grabbing Que's hand.

" Alright we'll from the looks of it you guys will be having a boy. " the doctor said.

When he said that Que smiled wide.

" You hear that baby. We having another boy. " I exclaimed.

" Uh-Oh. " the doctor said.

" What you mean Uh-Oh? " Que asked.

" I see another head. It looks like you two will be having twins. " the doctor said.

" Twins? " I asked dropping my jaw.

" Yep and it's another boy. " the doctor smiled.

" Wow. We having twins. " Que said in shock.

" 2 boys. " I said trying not to cry.

" There's your boy and there's your girl. " The doctor said pointing them out.

I looked up at Que and he had a tear coming out of his eye. " I can't believe it. We got 3 sons and a daughter."

The doctor cleaned the gel off my stomach and printed out 3 sonograms and have them to us while he went to write a prescription for my back cause my back be killing me.

" So what you want to name the kids? " Que asked once we got in the car.

" I like the names Ty'Shaun and Da'Shaun. Like his name would be spelled Da'Shaun but we call him Day Shaun. You get what Im saying. " I said.

" I like that. Ty'Shaun Akee Broadnax and Da'Shaun Lee Broadnax. " Que smiled.

" Well there we have it. Da'Shaun and Ty'Shaun. " I said smiled.

I still can't believe we having twins and then guess what? Next month I'm getting married. My life couldn't be any better right now. I got 2 kids with 2 more on the way. Im getting married next month. What more could I ask for?

📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱

I know it's short but it's something. What y'all think about the baby names. My friend Angelique help me come with the names and no I didn't proofread so excuse any mistakes. Im very lazy today and I don't know why.