Chapter 11 - I Miss You

- JACQUEES POV -

***1 month later***

" Baby I'm gone miss you. " Kionna said laying in the bed while I packed.

I'm going on a 6 week tour and its gone be hard cause Kionna is pregnant now. She one month and she's already started with the hormones. You can't really tell she's pregnant now and we was gone wait to tell the kids until Kionna started getting a pudge.

" Im only gone be gone for 6 weeks. " I chuckled.

" So that to long. What if I get lonely? " she asked.

" You have Jasmine and Cameron. " I smiled.

" But they can't keep me company like you can baby. " she pouted.

" I'll be back before you know it. " I said putting my last SnapBack in my bag and getting in the bed with Kionna.

" Why you gotta leave me baby? " she whined.

" You already know I got to make money. " I said kissing her nose.

She moved closer to me and laid on top of me. " Are you gone make it back in time for the basketball game? " she asked.

" Yeah I know how much it means to Cameron to see his school play for the championship even though he can't play. " I said.

" Okay. " she said laying her head on my chest.

" I Love You. " I said rubbing her back.

" I Love You Too. " she smiled.

"Gimme kiss. " I said.

I poked out my lips and she sucked on my bottom one and then gave me a kiss. " Ugh I'm gone miss these lips. " she groaned.

" And I'm gone miss this ass. " I said grabbing her ass.

She looked at me like I was crazy.

" What? "I asked.

" Why you always grabbing my ass? " she asked.

" Ah you know you like it girl. " I said grabbing her ass again.

" Stop. " she whined.

" Baby you think Cameron would want to come with me? " I asked seriously.

" No. You know he doesn't want to sing. He likes playing basketball and can he even sing? " Kionna asked.

" I don't know. I was just asking. " I said shrugging my shoulders.

" What time you got to leave? " she asked.

" In about a couple of hours why what's up? " I asked.

" Nothing. " she said taking off my shirt.

" Girl don't start nothing. " I said licking my lips.

" What you talking about? " she asked in an innocent voice.

I flipped our position so I was on top of her. I pinned her arms above her head and she smiled. " Baby how you want it? Fast or Slow? " I asked sucking on her neck.

" Mm. " she moaned biting her lip.

" Did you hear me? " I asked taking off her shirt.

" Doesn't matter baby. You gone satisfy and put me to sleep either way so just surprise me." she smirked wrapping her arms around my neck.

I chuckled and licked my lips before placing wet kisses all over stomach.

" Daddy loves you. " I said rubbing her stomach.

Kionna giggled at the touch and then I went back up to give her a kiss.

I took off her thin ass basketball shorts and then her bra so that only left her in her underwear. " Damn I just love your body. " I said rubbing her thighs.

" Good. " she said winking at me.

I took off her underwear and she was fully naked so I took of my pants and underwear to. I wanted to stick a finger in her just to tease her and see how wet she was and DAMN. Shawty was like a waterfall so I know for a fact she gone have to change the sheets later on. " Damn bae. " I said.

" Don't tease me. " she said pulling me up to her.

" I see somebody is ready. " I chuckled.

" Que qu- ''

I cut her off by thrusting myself inside of her. She moaned and wrapped her legs around my waist. " Mm. Baby go deeper. " Kionna moaned.

I grabbed her hands and interlocked our fingers together and proceeded to go deeper. I speeded up making Kionna increase the volume of her moans. " Oh god. " she breathed out.

" You Love me? " I asked biting on her ear.

I could feel Kionna's legs shaking and I knew she was about cum but that wasn't gone stop me. She didn't answer me so I slowed back down knowing that shit made her crazy.

" You Love me? " I asked again.

" Yes. " she hissed.

" I want to hear you say it. Tell me that you love me. " I said slowing down even more.

" Ah baby. " she moaned biting my shoulder and scratching my back.

I eventually stopped completely and she got upset. " Baby why you stop? " she asked.

" You know what I want to hear. " I said kissing her neck.

" I Love You. " she purred into my ear.

I chuckled and re entered inside of her but this time I went faster than before.
Since Kionna's moans were getting louder and louder I had lean down to kiss her to try and muffle her sounds. " I Love You so much. " she moaned in my mouth.

" I Love You Too. " I said gently biting on her bottom lip.

***

I looked down and Kionna was still sleeping and then I looked at the clock. It was time for me to go.

Both Jasmine and Cameron are home from school and that's what I was waiting on before I left. After me and Kionna had sex and she fell asleep I had took a shower and got ready.

I slowly got out of bed without trying to wake Kionna and it worked. Apparently I must've put in work cause Kionna sleeping hard as hell. I kissed her forehead and grabbed my suitcases and put them in my car. After that I went back in the house to tell my children goodbye. I walked into Jasmine's room and she was drawing. " Jasmine I'm gone. '' I said kissing her cheek. " Where you going daddy? " she asked looking at me.

" I'm going on a little tour for 6 weeks. Ill be back the day before or either the day of Cameron's game. " I said picking her up.

" Who's going to sing to me at night when I can't sleep? " she asked pouting.

" Mommy can sing to you or if you don't want that she can call me and I'll sing to you through the phone. " I said.

" Okay daddy. '' she said hugging me.

" Alright BabyGirl. " I said hugging her back.

She got out of my arms and went back to drawing. " Wait daddy. " she said.

" Yes? " I asked.

" Can you bring me something back? " she asked.

" Of course. " I said laughing.

She hugged me one more time and then I went to tell Cameron bye.

" Yo Cameron. " I said knocking on his door.

" It's open. " he said.

I opened his door and he was doing something but I don't know what it was.

" I'm gone. " I said.

" Aight. Have fun. " he said nodding.

" I'll try but uh you think you could do me a favor while I'm gone? " I asked.

" Depends. What is it? " he asked.

" Watch out for your mom and Jasmine for me. Especially your mom. She might be a little crazy but just know its not on purpose. " I said trying my hardest not to give him any clues that she's pregnant.

" Okay. I guess. " Cameron said shrugging his shoulders.

" Thanks. Well I got to get going. " I said.

Cameron nodded his head and I closed his door back and went to me and Kionna's bedroom and she was still sleeping so I decided to write a quick note and then I kissed her forehead again and then left before the guys left me. Im gone miss my family no lie but the tour will be over before I know it so no worries.

- KIONNA POV -

I woke up around 3 in the morning and of course Que was gone. I rolled over in the bed and seen a note on the nightstand.

Dear Kionna,

When you read this I'll probably already be on my way to or either in Chicago already. I told Cameron to watch out for you so if you need anything ask him but don't drive him crazy like you did me when you were pregnant with him and Jasmine. Just know that I Love You and I promise to call you before every show that I do and I promise to call you before I go to bed. I better get going but like I said just know that I Love You and I Love the baby that we're going to have in 8 months.

Love Always,

Your Fiancé.

I smiled throughout the whole note. Im gone miss my baby. I know y'all like shouldn't you be used to it. Well I am but this time pregnant so it's gone be harder without him and then you got these damn hormones so that's not gone make it no better.

I reached for my phone and saw that I had a few text messages and missed calls. Que called me twice, my mom called me, and my sister called me. Kira and Leah texted me saying we should do a girls day out or whatever. I decided to call Que back and then I would get everybody else later.

" Hello? " Que said sounded groggily.

" Did I wake you baby? " I asked.

" Nah you good. I was just taking a quick nap that's all. " he said yawning.

" I'm sorry I didn't know you was napping- "

" His ass always napping. " I heard Durante say in the background.

" Shut yo ass up. " Que told him.

" Baby if you busy I'll just call you back. " I said laughing and him and Durante.

" Girl I told you. You good. Now what's up with you? " he asked.

" Nothing I just woke up and I wanted to hear your voice that's all. " I said truthfully.

" So you miss me already? " he chuckled.

" Yeah I do miss my baby. " I pouted.

" I'll be home before you know it though. " he said. " What my unborn child doing? " he asked.

" Nothing. There's nothing he can do except making me emotional and hungry. " I laughed.

" He? " Que questioned.

" Yeah I feel like its gone be another boy. " I said.

" Well you're wrong cause its gone be a girl. " Que stated.

" Nope. It's a boy. " I said giggling.

" Yo Que we here at the hotel. " I heard somebody say in Que's background.

" Aight give me a minute. Baby I got to go. Ill call you tomorrow okay. " Que said.

" No don't hang up. " I whined.

" Kionna I got to go. I promise to call you tomorrow baby. " he said.

" Okay. " I said.

" I Love You. " he said making me smile.

" I Love You Too and sleep good. " I said.

" I will and you take care of my baby. " he said.

" I will. " I said.

He hung up and I went back to sleep since it was the only thing I could do since today is Friday and the kids are sleep.

I woke up and had to throw up. Man I swear this morning sickness is a bitch.

After that I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I was looking for something to wear when Jasmine came in my room. " Mommy. " Jasmine said.

" Yes sweetie. " I said.

" Can I go over Aunt Leah's house and play with Isa and Ta'Shay? " she asked.

" Yeah sure. I'll give you a bath and put you on some clothes and then you can go. " I said.

" Okay. " she said skipping out of the room.

I found me some sweatpants and a tank top to put on. I was just gone stay in and clean while I still can before the baby starts growing and gets bigger to where I can't do anything and since Jasmine is going over to Leah's I won't have a problem cleaning cause knowing Cameron he's going to want to go over to somebody's house and hang with his boys so I would have this big house all to myself to clean.

Once I got Jasmine ready I took her over to Leah's and Leah said she didn't mind her staying the night if she wanted to so I let Jasmine stay the night with her.

I drove back home and Cameron was sitting outside with Ari. " What y'all doing out here? It's cold as hell. " I asked.

" Ma it's warm out here today and plus can I go to the court? " he asked.

" Cameron you know you can't play basketball. " I said.

" Please ma. Just this one time. " he begged.

" I guess Cameron but I want you to get all your dirty clothes and put them in a pile in front of your door. Im washing today. " I said going in the house.

Cameron came in behind me and went upstairs and got his clothes out like I said while I went into the kitchen to find me something to eat before I started cleaning.

Once I ate I started cleaning. I started with the kitchen and then I went to the living room. I straightened up the magazines that were on the table and then I re arranged some of the furniture and I vacuumed. I then did Jasmine's laundry and when I finished hers I folded some of her clothes and put them in the dresser and the others I hung up in her closet. Next I cleaned her room since she had some many toys all over the floor and her art station was a mess. Jasmine loves to draw. She says she wants to be an artist when she grows up. She draws pictures just like her Uncle Breezy.

I finally finished cleaning Jasmine's room and that's when I realized I was missing something. Some music is what I needed so I grabbed. Cameron's CD player and speakers and plugged them up and put in one of Que's Fan Affiliated MixTape. The first song that played was Radio.

I put Cameron's clothes in the washer machine and cleaned his room up too cause he had shoes all over the place and his bed sheets needed changing. The dryer went off and I folded Cameron's pants and hung his shirts up in his closet. While putting Cameron's pants in his dresser I came across something no mother wants to see their 13 year old son have in their dresser. Cameron had the nerve to have 3 rolled blunts, a lighter, and a bag of weed in his dresser drawer. I didn't know what to do so I called Que.

" Hey baby I was just about to call you. What you doing? " he asked picking up his phone.

" I'm cleaning b- "

" What you doing cleaning while you pregnant? " he asked.

" I'm only one month and plus I'm here all by myself so I didn't have anything else to do- "

" Where are the kids? " he asked.

" Jasmine is with Leah and Cameron went to the park- "

" To do what? He know he ain't supposed to be playing basketball. " Que said.

I was getting irritated that Que kept cutting me off.

" Que will stop interrupting me and let me talk. " I said.

" My bad baby I'm sorry. Go ahead and say what you got to say. " he said.

" Que our son is smoking. " I said.

" Smoking what? " Que asked.

" Weed Que. What else? " I said rolling my eyes.

He got quiet on the other line and I knew something wasn't right.

" Hold up. Did you already know? " I asked.

" Yeah I knew. " he said quietly.

" And you didn't tell me because? " I asked.

" Cause baby Cameron is growing. He's gone do what he wants one way or another and how old were you when you started smoking weed? " Que asked.

" I was... That's the not the point damn it. " I said catching on to what he was trying to do.

" Answer the question. " he said.

" I first tried it when I was 11 but I didn't really start smoking it until I was 16. " I said truthfully.

" Exactly. So baby just leave it alone for now. We'll discuss together in person when I get back okay? " he said.

" Okay. " I said.

" Alright well I got to go do this sound check and rehearsal. I Love You. " he said.

" I Love You Too. " I said hanging up.

I hate the fact that Que never wants to discipline Cameron but when it comes to Jasmine he's ready to say something to her but I can't really say anything cause I'm the same way when it comes to Jasmine. I always go soft on Jasmine but I'm hard on Cameron. I finished cleaning the house and after that I laid down in the bed and rubbed my stomach. " Yo ma I'm home. " Cameron said coming in the house.

" Okay. " I said rolling over in the bed.

Cameron came in the room with his eyes blood shot red. " Cameron why are your eyes red? " I asked already knowing the answer.

" I'm just tired. Im bout to go to sleep. You need anything? " he asked me.

" Yeah you can fix me a huge bowl of Vanilla Ice Cream with chocolate syrup, Gummy Bears, and bring me the Nacho Cheese Doritos. Oh and I want the cupcake pop-tarts, Oreo cookies with some milk, and the bag of Air-Heads. " I said.

" Dang ma. Are you high or something? I ain't never known you to eat that much. " he said.

" Boy hush before I make you cook me some hamburgers and French fries. " I said shooing him out of the room.

He left to go get me what I wanted so I decided to get on my laptop for a while. " Here you go ma. " Cameron said handing me the stuff I wanted.

" How many burgers you want cause I'm hungry myself? " he asked.

" 3 please sir. " I said.

" Ma is you okay? I ain't never known you to eat so much food. I mean look at your bed. Its covered with snacks. " he said.

" I'm fine Cameron. Just a little hungry today thats all. " I said smiling.

He shrugged and walked out of the room and I got a FaceTime call from Que.

" Hey baby. " I said waving at him.

" Hey. What's that on your chin? " he asked.

" Oh IceCream. '' I said wiping my chin.

" You done started with the eating huh? " Que chuckled.

" I guess you could say that. Where are you? " I asked looking at his background.

" Im at the hotel getting ready to go. Where's Jasmine and Cameron? " he asked.

" Jasmine is spending the night at Leah's and Cameron is cooking. " I said.

" What you got that boy cooking? " He asked.

" I told him he didn't have to cook if he didn't want to but some hamburgers and French Fries. " I said shrugged.

" Que who you on the phone with? " I heard Issa ask him.

" Kionna. Why? " Que said.

" Aye Kionna is Leah with you? " Issa asked me.

" No she went to visit my mom today so I don't know where she is now. " I answered him.

" Oh. Aight. " he said.

" When's your doctor appointment? " Que asked me.

" In 3 weeks. " I said.

" I Miss You. " he said.

" Baby don't make me cry. " I said trying to hold back tears.

" I'm not trying to. I really do miss you though. You and the little one in your stomach. " he said.

" Hush before Cameron hears you. " I whispered.

" My bad. What you got planned for tomorrow though? " he asked.

" I'll probably go see my parents and then go see Deja and then just hang with Leah and Kira. " I said.

" Okay that's good. I just don't want you sitting in the house until I come back home. " he said.

" Never that baby. Im always on the go and plus I'll probably stop by and check on my LawFirm. " I said.

" Okay then. " he said.

For some reason I could feel myself getting ready to cry. I didn't even notice that I was crying until Que said something.

" Why you crying? " he asked.

" Cause I miss you so much baby. " I said wiping my tears.

" Don't cry. Im gone be home soon. How about when I get home we go out and do something. " he suggested.

" I'd like that. " I blushed.

" Here go your food ma. " Cameron said handing me a plate of 3 burgers and another plate that had fries on it.

" ThankYou. " I said.

" You talking to pops? " he asked.

" Yeah. See. " I said showing him my phone.

" What's up dad? " Cameron said.

" Nothing man. Bout to check out of this hotel and then it's on to the DC. " he said.

" My hometown nigga!!. " Issa exclaimed in the background making everybody laugh.

" Issa shut up. " Que laughed.

" My bad. " Issa said.

" So Cameron you been taking care of your mom like I said. " Que said.

" Yes sir. Let me go check on my food before it burns. " Cameron said leaving the room.

" Baby I'm gone let you eat and I got to check out of this hotel so I'm gone go. " Que said.

" Okay. Bye baby and be safe please. " I said blowing him a kiss.

" Always. After you eat get you some sleep. " he said.

" I will. " I said.

He smiled before blowing me a kiss.

" I Love You. " I said smiling.

" I Love You Too Baby. " he said.

" Awe. Y'all motherfuckers disgust me. " Issa joked in the background making me laugh.

Que hung up and I ate everything that Cameron brought me. From the snacks to the food and more. After that I grabbed Que's pillow and brought it to my chest and eventually went to sleep. To say I miss Que is an understatement. Ill just be glad when he comes back home.