Innocent Torture

By ellipticall

republished, but also PAINFULLY unedited disclaimer, story does deal with self harm, explicit language... More

PISSED BUT HELLO AGAIN
0|prologue
1|stumbling in
2|new bruises & bullet wounds
3|meeting again [I]
4|sorry
5|fear
6|chocolate peace[es]
7|caught & shattered
8|one time
9|game
10|pity
11|forget
12|gone
13|escape [I]
15|loose ends
16|shaken up
17|afraid
18|merci
19|situations
20|speaking up
21|deals
22|leaving
23|murder
24|hate
25|presents
26|new feels
27|officers
28|a familiar name
29|Eliza
A/N
29.5|promises
30|desperation
31|putting pieces together
32|guilt and affection
33|signed statements
34|lies and secrets
35|subtle truths
HELP‼️
36|to lose a heart
37|patching up
38|escape [II]
38(love making)
39|love and heartbreak
FICFUN TEA
40|old names
41|easy
Dreame Tea
42|train
43|arrival
44|the end
45|the new beginning
80 FREAKING K
46|night-dreams
47|matching names to faces
48|sullen visits
49|spills
50|meeting again [II]
51|basket of goodies
52|partial truths
53|see you soon
54|Gio
55|memories
update update lol

14|day-dreams

2.6K 156 79
By ellipticall

I apologize for any mistakes, chapters haven't been proofread yet. ;/

E B O N Y

I was more confused and upset than afraid. I was upset that I had left nearly all my valuables, besides the clothes on my back and the MP3 player I luckily decided to put into the pocket of my sweater.

But everything else I held immense and true care for, gone. I wouldn't ever get those back, and I knew Jackson wouldn't ever let me go back for them.

Then my mind went back to the horrific sound that I just couldn't get away from. It was the sound of that mans life ending as Jackson was the one to do so.

That was what also made me upset with him. And just a tiny bit afraid, as I saw how easy it was for him to push me away, and then end him.

I would have hoped he'd listen to me and just let him be. But now he had blood on his hands, literally, and there's the thought of Gale hurting him because of what he did to one of his men for me. And the fact that he took me from him.

Now that I'm gone, he's most likely extremely vexed because of it. Although I wasn't really anything valuable to him by being around. But because Jackson killed one of his men back there, there's a chance he could want to start something I wouldn't know the outcome of just for a pride boost.

And that was what frightened me. Getting Jackson or anyone hurt because of me.

This was one of the reasons why I never went to anyone for help. Or even had any friends, because they'd ask too many questions and end up trying to help me, which in the long run might end up having them hurt.

I eventually finished showering up, and as I stepped out of the shower with the towel wrapped around me, I noticed a pair of boxer briefs on the toilet along with a fairly long dark grey shirt.

My other clothes were also sitting behind me, just where they were before I got in the shower and I decided on putting on the new set out clothes for me, as I didn't want to sleep in jeans and a sweater anyways.

As I slid my underwear and the clothes on, I thought about how exposed my legs would be and the visible bruises and scars on them. To my luck the shirt only barely came down to my knees.

Not wanting to take anymore time in his bathroom, I opened the door and saw that Jackson was sitting on the bed. He quickly turned to me once the door opened and his eyes went down from my face, to my legs that were bare and the bandages I once had on them, that were off as the cuts were now exposed but not visible because of the length of the shirt.

"Are you done?" He quickly looked back up to me as I nodded and showed him my clothes. "Is there, any place I can put these?" He stood up and took them from me. "I've got them, there's some fruit on my bed, if you want anything else just ask." He looked into my eyes with far more meaning than what he was saying, and I nodded as I stepped aside for him to go into the bathroom.

As he closed the door behind him, I took the time to glance around the room. It was small, but way bigger than the room I had back at Gales.

I didn't want to think about how long I'd be here, but I also didnt want to think about ever going back to Gales.

Shaking the thoughts away, I took a seat on the surprisingly soft bed of his and winced as the shirt rubbed against the exposed wounds on my legs, and to avoid the pain, I popped some grapes into my mouth and almost sighed at the angelic sweetness of them. They were fresh, and it made my stomach growl out for more.

Just as I began scarfing the fruit down, and I felt sick almost, I realized that I hadn't eaten in almost a full day. From the hospital up until now, I had been starving without even knowing it.

Everything that's happened since then has kept me so stressed out I haven't even thought about food, or hunger.

I pushed the nearly empty plate away just as the bathroom door opened and steam came flooding out. I unintentionally turned around and nearly choked on the grape I was chewing on as a gasp almost came out at the appearance of Jackson.

He stood in the bathroom doorway, drying his hair with a red towel and another towel wrapped around his waist. He looked at me as my eyes glided down to his chest, and over the many tattoos I remembered seeing the day I saved him.

"Are you still hungry?" He snapped me out of my thoughts, and saved me from the extreme embarrassment before my eyes went a little too far down. I quickly glanced back up at him and my mouth spoke before my mind. "Yes." I said as I gargled on the squished grape and caught it before it fell out my mouth.

I swallowed it down as I saw him look at me with eyes that held confusion and then he turned around to go through the small drawer by the door. "I-I'm actually not hungry. Sor-"

"Whether it was your mind or your mouth speaking, I'm still going to get you something to actually fill you up, and then I'll rewrap your legs and arms." He stepped back into the bathroom for a brief second, before walking back out in a pair of navy blue sweats and still no shirt on still, and a med kit in hands.

"Chicken or turkey." He said as he set the box on the bed beside me, and then walked to the bedrooms door. I furrowed my eyebrows as I answered confused. "Chicken." I shrugged, as he nodded and pushed the door open as he stepped into the darkness then.

I noticed then that it wasnt as loud out there as it was coming in, and I assumed everyone left. Which brought me to another question, just where was I.

Jackson came back into the room then, and it was a little odd how fast he came back. He had one sandwich on a plate, along with carrots and more fruit. He then walked around me and handed me the plate as he took a seat on the bed.

"Eat up." His voice sounded demanding, as I stared at the plate and found my once over filled stomach still yearning for more. But all I kept feeling was his eyes, and my insecurities and defense system kicked in before I could think of a logical reason behind why hes doing this.

I then felt his hands pushing up the shirt I held on from my legs, as he exposed the cuts on them.

I then pushed the plate away, and began to stand up. "I'm sorry but I'm not hungry and I can do this myself." He grabbed the back of my thigh then, and pushed me back onto the bed as I just stared at him with shocked eyes.

"Ebony, eat the food." He pushed the plate back to me, but I shook my head and took in a deep breath as I tried to stand up again, but he didnt let me as he applied force onto my stomach now pushing me back onto the bed. "I cant-" Just as I was about to try and stand up once again, he got up and leaned towards me.

"You have this, this constant thought in your mind that I feel pity for you." I bit my cheek as I watched him speak his mind, and his eyes turn down into a look of anger. "Ebony, I am helping you because I know you need it. Despite what your mind is telling your body, you cant just reject everything thats being given to you in goodwill-"

"Jackson stop." I got up and pushed past him, as I brought my arms around myself trying to tune him out.

"You've been broken and shattered so many times, you think its impossible to find something or someone to piece you back together." I felt him walk in front of me as I kept my eyes closed. "If what you want me to tell you is that I feel pity for you, then yes I do." His words hit me like one of Gales very own punches as I gulped the gasp down, but as I felt Jacksons finger under my chin and my head being lifted up, I unintentionally opened my eyes and saw his own blue orbs staring back at me.

"I feel horrible for everything that you've had to go through. But I want to change that for you Ebony." I didnt realize how close he had gotten until his sharp nose was nearly touching my own flattened one. "H-How." My voice came out softly as I was shocked to hear it, and then his eyes fell down from my eyes to my lips, as mine did the same.

"I want to be the glue that pieces you back together, for the last time." And then he leaned in and I gasped as I blinked and saw that Jackson was holding my hand, with bandages in his other hand.

"Hey, you okay?" Jackson was sitting on the chair as he glanced up at me and I gulped as I felt my lips, and oddly enough they felt weird. Like they were softer than usual.

"I-I-" I tried to come up with an explanation, but all I kept remembering was the look on Jacksons face when he leaned in to kiss me, and as I stared into Jacksons eyes in reality, I didnt know what to think.

The kiss felt like it was sincere. Almost real.

As I watched Jackson furrow his eyebrows and get up from his seat on the chair in front of me, to sit next to me, I widened my eyes and shook my head, stopping him. "I have to use the bathroom." I got up from the bed and side stepped him and nearly ran into the bathroom, closing the door behind me and on instinct locking it, as I suddenly felt the urge to vomit.

I leaned over the toilet and poured out everything I ate in the past day. Which just so happened to be only the grapes.

"Ebony, open the door." Jackson was twisting and turning the knob as I stayed at the toilet, trying to gather myself.

But all I thought about was the almost kiss Jackson and I had, and then I remembered those men, and their rough hands touching me and doing just the same but with sloppy kisses.

And up came the vomit once again. This time the door was pushed open and Jackson stood behind me rubbing my back and wiping my face with a cold wet towel.

He flushed the toilet and turned on the shower. "No." I said between wheezes, trying to push him away as the memory of those men kept replaying in my mind.

"Ebony your burning up." I shook my head again, but all I could feel was heat surrounding me. I began to close my eyes but Jackson tapped my face. "Stay awake okay. I don't want you falling asleep." His eyes held my own as I nodded and then he sat me up and got up to turn on the shower.

I was about to say no again when I felt his hands on my waist, but I just didn't have the energy. As I then felt him lifting up the shirt I had on, he stopped once he got to the bottom of my breast and looked me in the eyes. "As long as you keep your eyes on me, I will do the same." I nodded, struggling to keep my eyes open but just wanting to be thrown into that cold shower.

But he kept his word as he slid the shirt over me, and I was soaked in sweat. Then he took off the boxers I had on, and I was then left in my bra and panties.

Jackson then discarded of the fabric somewhere, and stood up with me in his arms as I felt myself get hit in waves of heat.

"I'm still right here Ebony." He looked down at me as I heard the curtains of the shower being pushed away, and then cold hitting my skin.

One moment I was cluttered in heat, and the next I was being shot with cold jets of water. Jackson slid down to the ground then and set his legs out before him as I lay in between his legs.

"T-thank you." I said, glancing up through hooded eyes at Jackson as he simply looked down at me and nodded. "Don't thank me just yet." He said, as I nodded also and then turned back around to feel the sensation of relief from the cool jets of water.

And before I knew it, I had passed out.

---

Thanks so much for reading and please continue to support this story by voting and commenting what you think.

Questionssss

- If you are enjoying this story please let me know why. ;)
- If I told you that IIT was going to have a sequel/spin off type thing, would any of you read it? And what do you think it would be about? ;))))

- Do you think Jackson is slowly but surely changing?

Much loooooooove

- Ellipticall 🌻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 768 21
"You will leave me when I tell you to leave me," he said to me, tears spilling out of his eyes, "do you understand?" I was so shocked that I couldn't...
1K 7 44
I want to warn you now this does have self harm and depression in it. Anyway, it's a story about 2 best friends and their life together. Have fun rea...
203K 3.5K 51
After being separated in a dramatic move, Connor Harding is moving back home. His ex-best friend Hope Stryker, is terrified and torn. After three yea...
1.9K 103 35
"Is this what solace feels like?" what if all it takes is just talking to the guy you never noticed before? TW: some chapters in the story contains v...