Kionna and Jacquees (The Sequ...

By QueenxLeeLee

Kionna and Jacquees are back together after all they've been through in the past. Right now they have 2 kids... More

Kionna and Jacquees (The Sequel)
Chapter 2 - Birthday Boy (1)
Chapter 3 - Birthday Boy (2)
Chapter 4 - Im Fine
Chapter 5 - Ring?
Chapter 6 - Ari
Chapter 7 -
Chapter 8 - Everything Is Okay
Chapter 9 - Getting Started
Chapter 10 - Possibly?
Chapter 11 - I Miss You
Chapter 12 - Games Just Getting Started
Chapter 13 - Just In Time
Chapter 14 - The Big Day
Chapter 15 - It's Time
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 - Fun
Chapter 18 - Part 1
Chapter 18 - Part 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 - Interview
Chapter 21 - Surprise
Chapter 22 - 1st Birthday Gone Wrong?
Chapter 23 - Memory Lane
Chapter 25 -
Chapter 26 -
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 - Working On Us
Chapter 29 - The Way It Was
Chapter 30 - Two Years Later
Chapter 31 - Prom
Chapter 32 - Graduation Part 1
Chapter 33 - Graduation Part 2
Not A Chapter
Epilouge

Chapter 24 -

5.4K 168 20
By QueenxLeeLee

- KIONNA POV -

Me and Que talked last night and surprisingly he's okay with me going to see Vonte but he wants to come to but I don't want him to come only cause I want to talk with him one on one but it's whatever.

Since today is Saturday I figured today would be the best day to go see him since Cameron was with KJ, Jasmine was with Kira so that just left me, Que, and the twins.

" Baby go ahead and get ready while I get the twins ready. " I told Que.

" We going today? " he asked.

" Yes today. Better now than later and plus its a good time since its only me, you and the twins. " I said.

" About that I don't feel comfortable taking my kids to a jailhouse. I called my mom an she said she would watch them. " he said.

" Whatever makes you happy. " I said rolling my eyes.

" Aye come here. " he said sternly.

I walked slowly to the other side of the room to where he was and stood like 3 feet away from him. " What? " I said looking at him blankly.

" I don't like this attitude you giving me. I know you don't want me to go with you but baby I just want to make sure don't no crazy shit go down okay. I just want to make sure that my wife is safe. Okay? " he said pulling me towards him.

" Que I'm only going to see him and hear what he has to say. Nothing is going to happen. '' I said.

" You don't know that. Kionna from here to the prison is a 3 hour drive. You know I worry about you and anything could happen to you. " he sighed.

I nodded my head cause it wasn't shit else to be said. His ass just can't stand the fact that I was going to see another man that he ain't trust even though there were going to be other people around.

" I'm gone take the twins to my mom and when I come back I'll get ready an we can leave. " he said kissing my cheek.

" Okay. " I said.

He left out the room and I went to the closet to pick something to wear. Right now it's the middle of November so it's a little chilly out but not that cold so I got my pink skinny jeans and a black shirt with my ankle boots that had a little bow on it. Nothing major.

I took my shower and when I got out and I brushed my teeth and thought about what I was gone do to my hair. I don't know if I told y'all but I died my hair red. Kind of like how Rihanna had hers but a brighter red. I'm thinking of getting a Mohawk but I don't know yet.

I put on my clothes and decided I ain't want to do shit to my hair so I just put it in a halfway ponytail or whatever you want to call it.

I was laying in the bed waiting for Que to get back so he could get ready. Its already 12 and I know visiting hours end at 6 and like he said its a three hour drive so I'm hoping he don't take forever to get ready. Luckily he doesn't have to take a shower since he already took one.

He got back and went straight to the closet and pulled out some sweat pants and a hoodie.

" Alright I'm ready. " he said grabbing his phone.

" You going dressed like that? " I asked.

" What's wrong with what I got on? " he asked.

" Nothing. Come on. " I said shaking my head and grabbing my phone.

He gave me the side eye I but I just didn't care. We walked out to the car and he drove so that gave me time to nap.

" Kionna wake up. '' Que said.

" Yeah? " I said adjusting my eyes.

" We here. " he said stretching.

I nodded my head and got out and stretched. " That was a good ass nap. " I yawned.

I looked at my phone and it was just now 3:30 but we left at 1:45.

" I thought this was a three hour ride? " I asked.

" Well it depended on how traffic but it wasn't any. Actually the highway was just about empty so I went over the speed limit. " he shrugged.

I nodded my head and we walked into the house prison. " Hello Mrs. Broadnax. Long time no see. Are you here to see with one of your clients? " Marisa the lady who works at the front desk said.

" No ma'am. I'm here to actually see somebody and its not work related. '' I chuckled.

" Well okay then. " she smiled. " Who are you here to see? "

" I'm here to see A'Vonte. '' I said.

" Him? The only person who ever comes to see him is a woman named Shari. " she said.

" Shari? That's my cousin. '' I said.

" Oh well yeah. Well you can go to the yard and he'll be out shortly. " she smiled.

I grabbed Que's hand and led him to the yard. Everybody here already knew me so I was straight and I had been her plenty of times before so I knew where I was going. " Looking good Mrs. Broadnax. " Phil one of the security guards said. I'm used to Phil flirting with me cause its just what he does.

" Thanks Phil. " I said smiling at him.

" No problem shawty. '' he grinned.

Oh yeah Phil is like in his 20's but he still be trying to holler at me even though I'm 32 years old.

Once we finally got to the yard Vonte was already in there and I felt my heart starting to pump faster.

I took a deep breath and walked over to him.

" Hello Vonte. " I said sitting down.

" Wow. " he said shocked.

" Surprised to see me? " I asked.

" Yeah. I didn't think you would even want to see me after that day in court but here you are. '' he said.

" I'm here because I want to hear everything that you have to say. This will probably be the first and last time that I ever come here to see you so you better say everything you can think of today. " I said.

" Okay. What is he doing here? " he asked referring to Que.

" Pay me no attention. " Que smirked at him.

Vonte shook his head and then focused back to me. " First off I want to start off by saying you look really nice. I mean you just look great. Que is one lucky guy. " he smiled.

For the first time I could tell that he really meant what he was saying and I can't tell a lie Vonte did look good. The time he gets to go outside or work out is doing him hella good cause he has more muscle. His hair is curly and he looks like he's grown a few more inches and he just looks really good.

" Thank you and you look good yourself. " I smiled.

Que squeezed my thigh and I kicked his leg. He gone somewhere with that jealous shit cause I ain't in the mood today. I think it's these pregnancy hormones.

" Alright I'm gone get straight to the point. Kionna I'm sorry for everything that I ever put you through and that I did to you. I know I was wrong and stupid and cause of the things that I did I lost such a wonderful women. I know you're probably thinking he's just saying all this cause he ain't got shit else for himself but I'm not. I really mean what I'm saying but Kionna if it wasn't for me you wouldn't be where you are today. From what I've heard you're happily married with four kids and you're a big and successful lawyer and right now it looks like your pregnant again. " he said.

" I am. I'm happy and you're right so ThankYou. " I smiled grabbing Que's hand.

" So how's life been to you? " he asked me.

" It's been a crazy ride but overall I'm happy and couldn't be happier. What about you? " I said.

" Well from what I hear they might just might be thinking about letting me out but if I do get out I have to go to counseling and therapy and well I'm good. I'm a changed person and if they let me out I plan on moving to Houston and start fresh. " he smiled.

" Fuck they letting you out for? " Que asked with attitude filled in his voice.

" I don't man. All I know is that I'm praying they do cause I want to start my life over. You know live a little then find me a girl that I can marry and have a few kids with her. I'm a changed man and I mean that. '' Vonte shrugged.

" They need to throw away the key to your cell. " Que mumbled.

" Really Que? " I said.

" What? Man don't start this Kionna. I ain't even want to come here. " he said smacking his teeth.

" So why the fuck did you come? I ain't ask you to come. You came on your own so you can chill with that bullshit like for real. Hell you can wait in the damn car for all I care. " I said rolling my eyes.

" If I go to the car I'm leaving your ass here. " he said seriously so I knew he wasn't playing.

" What's that supposed to do? Scare me? Nigga I know everybody who works here. I can get a ride home easily. Might just ask Phil to do it for me since I know he'll do whatever for me. " I smirked.

" Well shit look like you got a ride home then. Bye. Stay here with your rapist ex. " Que said getting up and leaving.

I watched as Que left and then smirked to myself. That nigga must have forgot he gave me the keys.

Dumb ass.

" Aren't you going to go after him? " Vonte asked.

" Baby he won't get far. " I chuckled.

He looked at me weirdly then I pulled out the car keys. 10 minutes later Que came back and sat down. " You get on my damn nerves. " he mumbled.

That right there was all it took for me to get angry.

" You know what you want to leave then leave. Here are the keys. " I said holding the keys.

He went to grab them and I threw them some where behind me.

" Fetch. " I said.

" Oh you a bitch. " Que said with anger in his eyes.

" What you gone hit me? Baby you know where we are? You touch me and you'll be in here your damn self. I know you know that I can play dirty and when I do nobody likes the outcome. So go find the keys and bounce. " I said smirking.

He got up and found the keys and left.

" Still the same old Kionna. '' Vonte chuckled.

" Guess you could say that. " I smiled.

Que was the last thing on my mind right now and I didn't give two fucks about him right now cause he just being childish as hell. The rest of the time I talked with Vonte until visiting hours was over. I had to sit a while cause Marisa was nice enough to give me a ride home but she ain't get off until like 8.

- JACQUEES POV -

I know y'all like did he really just leave Kionna well the answer is yes. Yes I did. Do I feel bad? Yes and no.

I don't even understand why it was so important for her to see Vonte any damn way. Like what the fuck could he have that she possibly wanted but its whatever.

Once I got home I seen Cameron with a few of his friends sitting on the porch. Cameron had some girl in his arms and I didn't know who she was. I just knew she wasn't Ari.

" Hey dad. Where's mom? " Cameron said.

" Prison. " I said.

" Woah. What? " he said.

" She's visiting someone. " I said.

" Oh okay. Well I'm bout to head out. Ill be back around midnight. " he said.

" Whatever. " I shrugged.

I walked into the house and took a nap.

When I woke up it was already 9:30 and Kionna still wasn't home so I was starting to get a little worried. I called Kionna twice but she wasn't answering her phone.

" Yo dad I'm home. " Cameron said.

" I thought you wasn't coming home until later? " I said.

" I was but I got bored so I came home. " he shrugged. " Mom still ain't back? A nigga be hungry "

" Nah she ain't back yet. '' I sighed.

" Oh. Well you want to go to SubWay and get us something to eat? Ill pay. '' He said.

" Yeah let me go get my keys. " I said going upstairs.

I heard the dogs bark as I passed the twins bedroom so I let them out for a minute. I don't know what it is but I just find it funny that Ty'Shaun named his dog Taco. I don't why I just do and then you have Killer. Da'Shaun knew what he was doing when he was naming that dog. That dod badder than a damn human being. That's a shame.

Once me and Cameron got our food we went back home and I seen Kionna sitting outside with the lady from the front desk at the prison. " What time is is? " I asked Cameron.

" Almost one in the morning. " Cameron said.

Damn time flies like a motherfucker.

We got out of the car and Kionna and Marisa were just steady talking and laughing.

" Awe Kionna you have a cute son. All yo kids cute. Make me want to take them. " Marisa laughed when she saw Cameron.

" Shit you can have them. Especially that one. " Kionna chuckled looking at Cameron.

" I ain't that bad ma. " Cameron whined.

" Ha. Tell that lie to somebody else who don't know you. " Kionna smiled.

" Well I'm gone go and get home. My fiancé is probably waiting on me. Ill see you another time. " Marisa said.

" I didn't know you we're engaged and okay. I want a invite to the wedding. " Kionna said.

I rolled my eyes and went into the house cause the sub sandwich is just calling my name. No sooner I got to the bedroom I started eating my sandwich. " Ma I got you a sandwich too cause I ain't know if you ate today or not. I hope you did cause I don't want you starving my little sister or brother. " I heard Cameron say.

" Okay and no I'm not starving my child Cameron. " Kionna chuckled.

" Why you getting home so late? " I asked smirking at Kionna as she walked into the room.

" Well me, Marisa, and Phil went out to eat an then we went back to Phil's place to chill for a while and Marisa left to go do something and well one thing led to another and me and Phil slept together then Marisa came back and I saw that you were gone so me and her talked for a little while since I didn't have any keys to get in the house. " Kionna smiled evilly.

I felt myself getting infuriated and I couldn't hold back no more.

" So you cheated?! " I yelled.

" Oh. Who cheated? " Cameron nosey ass asked.

" Nobody Cameron. I just wanted to mess with your sorry ass daddy for actually leaving me at a prison. " Kionna laughed.

Glad she think this shit is funny.

" Dad you left mom?! What the hell wrong with you? " Cameron yelled.

" First off lower your damn voice cause I don't know who you hollering at like that and secondly take yo ass to your room. " I said.

He went to his room and I heard the door close. " Well I'm sleeping downstairs tonight. Love You. " Kionna said skipping out of the room.

I ain't even worried cause I bet you in the morning we gone be good in the morning.

----------------

Didn't proofread so excuse any mistakes.

I have a serious question. I want to do a August Alsina story but I want to know if I should do it now or wait till I finish this book. I need your opinions please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Daylight By

Fanfiction

46.8K 2.6K 77
After a few years of a broken marriage, Lauren Jauregui's wife packs up, asks for a divorce and leaves her with two children. Now, it's not that Laur...
17.9K 1.1K 24
After the untimely death of a former girlfriend, Camila Cabello receives a letter from Lucy's lawyer, pleading for Camila to help Lucy's partner, Lau...
22.9K 562 50
annie grace dallas (16) cameron's little sister, what does life have in store for her?
89.6K 1.7K 19
Carina's 16 year daughter Kiara, is her first and only priority. It's always been the two of them against the world. But things start changing as C...