New Here • JB

By 1-800-hotlinebizzle

Lane Leilio Wakes up in an alternate timeline. It seems that she has assumed the identity of a girl named So... More

Sneak peak
Cast / Explanation
Get Used To It.
Sí Gigi
HTX ✈️ LA
T R A I L E R
Rager @ Bizzle's P.1
Rager @ Bizzle's P.2: All That Jazz
In Kimye We Trust.
In Kimye We Trust Continued
After The Party Is The After Party
Penthouse Vibin'
Started With A Pizza
IDFWU
That's a Rap
Shine
Hold Tight Part 1
Hold Tight Part 2
Hold Tight Part 3
Best Male Artist Part 1
Best Male Artist Part 2
Best Male Artist Part 3
I Made It.
The Wests Part 1
The Wests Part 2
The Happening Part 1
The Happening Part 2
The Happening Part 3
Be Alright
Rounds
Home To Mama
The Wrong Lane
Choked Up
Thefanfictionawards
Barbie Girl
Bad and Birthday
Firsts
The Bruja
Dr. Jay Part 1
Dr. Jay Part 2
Maybe Baby
New Direction
Pulling A North West
The Mark
Metty
She's Up To Something Part 1
She's up to Something Part 2
East
Oh, Canada!
Dear Mama
Big D!ck Energy
He's or She's What Will We Be?
All Good Things...
And So It Ends

Rain Drop... Drop Top... Choke Me & Don't Stop Stop

5.7K 133 24
By 1-800-hotlinebizzle

*Title inspired by a funny Tumblr anon 💖*

"If anyone asks he isn't my brother!" Penelope shouts over the basing music before smiling and posing.

We were all in a line taking paparazzi shots before entering the actual ski lodge. Mason was posing and doing the most. The paparazzi couldn't get enough of his outfit.

"He's fucking upstaging me baby!" Justin says through clenched teeth I can sense his jealousy rolling off in waves. I try not to roll my eyes because the cameras would catch it for sure. Instead I grab him by the furry collar of his coat and pull him in for a deep kiss. The paparazzi momentarily forgets about Mason and their attentions are on us.

"Happy now?" I whisper against his lips and he grins.

"Very much," he lowers a hand to cup one of my ass cheeks and I jump, leaning closer to him.

"Attention whore" I scold and he squeezes harder.

"Love it when you talk dirty to me SoSo" I exhale a breath of exasperation and follow the crowd into the party.

"Jazzy do you want to sit in a booth with me?" Reign asks semi nervously once we start getting assigned to  our designated VIP sections. Jazzy smiles, takes his hand and looks towards Justin and I.

"Is that cool Jussy?" She asks sweetly and Justin's eyes narrow. I knew he was kidding. He loved Reign.

"Take Jaxon with you please. Saint too when he's done hoeing out. I want you all to stick together this is your first 'big' party I don't want you getting overwhelmed" Jazzy rolls her eyes and clutches Reign's arm.

"But Justin-" he interrupts her with a firm shake of his head.

"Jaxon goes too young lady. No buts" Reign nods hurriedly and waves over Jaxon and Saint who had been grinding on some random girls I had never seen before.

"So unfair. Don't you trust Reign?" She pouts and Reign looks on, hope glimmering in his brown eyes. Justin steps forward and places a hand on Reign's onesie clad shoulder.

She had opted out of the onesie trend whilst my brother and her brother had hopped on it immediately. Instead she wore a vibrant red dress, her lips matching it perfectly.

"Oh I trust Reign. You on the other hand I do not." Jazzy executes another eye roll and storms off once Saint and Jaxon approach them.

"Look after your sister" Justin says and Jaxon nods, swiping a drink from a traveling waiter's tray. The attendant approaches us and lets us know that we will be in the same section as The majority of our party, but Justin politely interrupts.

"South and I want our own VIP section right baby?" Justin insists his blue eyes convincing and pleading with me. North winks and my aunts smirk.

" Right," I say sweetly and an usher takes the both of us away from the accusatory ' oohs' coming from our group.

"Private section with drink service when you press the button on the wall. Any questions?" We shake our heads and walk into the room. The attendant shutting the door behind him.

"We can get loud baby, the bass is insane " Justin nearly shouts over the pumping music  shrugging off his monstrosity of a jacket and lying it on the large velvet couch of our private room.

I shrug my dress off, leaving me in my rhinestone encrusted pasties and a nude thong. When I hear his belt buckle hit the floor I shiver and lounge on the couch posing as seductively as possible.

"My star," he says leaning down to capture my lips in a gentle kiss before shrugging off the rest of his outfit and guiding me onto my back.

"This couch is fucking huge" I comment

He chuckles and covers my body with the entirety of his own it does wonders to mask the cool chill coming from the party's AC.

"So that thing I mentioned earlier at the store..." his hand creeps up to my neck and encircles it lightly. With each breath I take he adds a bit more pressure and the heat between my legs mounts to staggering heights. He uses his other hand to run a sly finger across my saturated slit before promptly putting the same finger against his lips.

"Mmm," he groans and the tips of my ears turn pink, and I can feel my cheeks heating up at his intimate action. When he removes the hand around my neck to instead race it along my side I sigh and close my eyes in mild disappointment. He pauses and stares me down. His blue eyes a dark cerulean now.

"I fucked up right? Like I've been fucking this up huh?"  He tries to turn away from me, his cheeks reddened but I don't let him.

"Hey. Justin... you were doing great I just... fuck baby I want more" I urge taking his hand and kissing the back of it. He sighs and leans in to nuzzle my nose with his own. For such a badass rapper he was such a gentle soul.

"I'm so worried about hurting you, it freaks me out that I might like..." he cuts a line across his throat and plays dead. I let out a small laugh. A guy I had been with in my other life had shared the same concern.

"Would a safe word make you feel any better?" I tease and he nods hurriedly.

"Much better. You pick."

He grins and the glint of his diamond encrusted grill catches the light. I tap a finger against one of his protected teeth and smile lightly.

"Grillz" his eyebrow quirks.

"Grillz?" He removes his and I'm met with his perfect porcelain smile.

"Mhmm. So if I say 'Grillz' then you stop"

"Okay, okay yeah. That sounds good" he says as if trying to convince himself.

"Jay?" He looks down at me and I give a mischievous grin.

"I'm probably not going to say grillz" Justin rolls his eyes and starts to attack my neck with a series of heated open mouthed kisses. There's a horizontal mirror that covers the opposite wall and when I tilt my head I can make out the both of us on the couch illuminated by the sexy neon lighting of the club.

"Love this song," I comment and his ears perk up as Closer by The Chainsmokers booms over the speakers. He breathes across my neck and then suddenly his arousal is poking against my poorly clothed groin and I can't help the soft groan that escapes when he hitches up one of my legs to rest around his waist.

"I love you South West. Do you know that?" he whispers in a moment of severity. I nod and grin.

He starts unbuttoning his dress shirt from the bottom, and he does away with the buttons at the top, and when they're all undone he tugs at the sleeves so that his bare torso is exposed and he's just as naked as I am. Chest out and underwear on.

"C'mere" he demands and I sit up as runs two tentative thumbs over the pasties that caress my nipples.

"Probably shouldn't take these off huh?" He asks and I shake my head.
Cupping my breast with his hand his leans. Me back once again and then reaches between us to tug my thing down my legs. I sigh and close my eyes as his fingers ghost along my entrance, pushing in slowly and curling upwards to nudge at the spot inside of me. His fingers increase their pace and soon I'm a shaking mess in his hand, reaching between us to stop his ministrations.

"Justin..."

He lifts his head then and looks up, meeting my eyes.

"Are you gonna come for me Sos?" He groans and I whine, my back arching and my legs squeezing around his waist.

" Need you," I gasp. "Right now."

Obediently he lifts up and slips off his boxers. I watch as he takes himself in his hand and gives himself three quick strokes. He's hard for me, I'd felt as much and expected nothing less. I lose all etiquette and stare at his slightly panting form. Imagining the things we were bound to get up to tonight. He meets my eyes for a split second and his head tilts backwards. He's still stroking himself and ever so often his hips thrust. For a moment I wonder if he's going to come right there instead. But then he's inside me and she sighs in relief, glad for some of her arousal to finally be satiated.
"It would hurt like a bitch too" he chuckles and leans his head down to race his tongue along the side of my breasts. I moan and my head lolls back a bit.
He suckles on my earlobe and whispers how much he loves me just like he did the first time I was with him and with a tense moment of anticipation he eases inside of me and I bite his shoulder gently to keep in a pent up scream.

"Be as loud as you want baby girl, I mean it" he encourages and I relapse his shoulder and instead let out a shaking breath as his hips work slowly into mine. His hand toys with my clit and i let out a surprised yelp when his hands start to close against my throat. He learns fast. The sound of blood rushing through my ears nearly drowns out the sound of the club's insane base and soon I'm clenching around him, my vision going dark at the edges as his hands apply the harshest, most pleasant pressure against my throat. He lets go and I cough through the after effects of my orgasm as he starts to pick up speed.

"Fuck that was so hot Sos, you held me so fucking tight" he says in a hot, harsh whisper. I silently pray to whatever deity that my mascara won't run, but the odds look to be in anywhere but my favor when he starts to choke me again.

"Can you come for me again South? Hmm? Can you do it baby?" He urges his fingers closing around my throat so hard that I'm sure that a dull imprint of his hand work resonate against my skin. I don't know when the fuck I developed this particular kink, but it was the best one I'd unearthed. So far.

"Shit," Justin grunts as his hips roll into mine, his dick is still hard and heavy, pillaging inside of me and pressing my g spot so many times that I'm sure I'm about to come. I could come seven more times at least just by looking at the effect this pussy has on him. His hands release a bit and I choke on air for a split second before he's back at it and with a loud yell and a bruising thrust he's coming and I'm clawing at his back like a wild animal, surely drawing blood with my stiletto nailed manicure.

"Jay!" I rasp as his hips move a slow, steady pace. Even though he's already Come he's making it a point to finish me off and I love him even more for it. I reach between us to caress my throbbing clit but he bars my hand away and replaces it with his own until I let out a scream and arch against him, writhing and on fire.

"We always have great club sex" he says after a few moments of post coital bliss. A grainy flashback of The real South and Justin going at it in what seems to be a strip club flashes across my closed eyelids and I sigh dreamily.

"The others are going to come looking for us" I announce and he groans like a child.

"They can find us like this if they want. I'm not moving." I lift my legs up and his ass clenches. I smirk.

"I thought you wanted to show off your coat?" His eyes shift to where the abomination of a jacket rests in the chair and with a grunt of finality he's pulling out of me and sitting up on his knees.

"Only because I'm sure everyone else will appreciate it more than you do" I roll my eyes and reach for a nearby box of Kleenex to tidy the mess between my legs.

"I appreciate the man in the coat more I think" I yess and he stalks towards me. His dick leading the way.

"I think you should show me how mm hi you appreciate me again tonight when the coats off again" my legs clench together and I reach for my dress.

"When everyone goes to bed we can talk more about... appreciation" I say slyly and he beams before getting up to retrieve his clothes. I do the same before picking up my phone. My jaw clenches when I read one of the several missed texts from North.

"Fuck me" I moan and Justin raises an eyebrow.

"So soon? Baby I said tonight we co-" I interrupt him and throw my head back.

"Selena is here."

"Fuck this" he grumbles and I scroll through another text.

"And she's looking for me."

Sorry this took so long!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 1.9K 28
Back to you It always comes around Back to you I tried to forget you I tried to stay away But its too late Started | April, 30 2018 Completed | Novem...
210K 4.9K 70
GxG Y/N has had a crush on Kendall since the day they met. When Kylie finds out she only wants to help get the pair together, as she can see that the...
333K 9.6K 71
[Very slow updates] Kylie Jenner x Y/n Y/n intersex
402 54 19
*This is not a Justin Bieber story, however he will be a huge part of the series.* The Oretgea's are Canadian sisters, who both got discovered on twi...