Under The Full Moon {Teen Wol...

By PrincessOfNerds

Scott McCall was an ordinary boy who was falling for an ordinary girl. Right? Wrong. Turns out both sides... More

New Girl
Baby Photos
He's Not My Type
Date
Flickering Porch Lights
Daydreams
Mine
Study Date
I Like You
Jealous
Makeover
Popcorn
Ice Cream
Full Moon
Who's Afraid
Howling
Claws
Pain
Please
Perfect
What Happened
Derek
Great Nephew
Double Date
Better
Bowling
Forbidden
Trust
Hunters
I'll Protect You
What's Happening
Alpha
I Trust You
I'm Sorry
Knives
Miles
Stop
Cotton Candy
Hot Chocolate
Brownies
Air
Ok
Train
Hi
Hollow
Last Minute
Alpha Twins
Aiden
Jacket
Deep Breath
Clouds
Flirting
Lock
Fun
Not Here
Last Time
Tacos
Secret
Great
Lose Something
Light
Goodnight
Motorcycle
Everything
Anything
Omelet
Sprinklers
Pencil
Cupcakes
Balance
Arguing
He Did
Breakfast
Happy
Stay
Batter
Hungry
Lovesick
Nice
Tomorrow
Deal
Story Time
Pack
I Hope So
One Day
Moment
Be Nice
Right
Sleep
Sweet Dreams
Hang Out
Limp
Name
Getaway
Lecture
Jeep
Go
Sword
Fifty
Trust
Green Eyes
Later
Help
Game
Love
Important
Bored
Control
Die
Break
Rushed Decision
Math
Birthday
Code
Party
Keyword
Mute
Number
Argent
Berserkers
Beautiful
Cheesy
Music
Sleep
Not Yet
Toy
Fireworks
Forgive
Tree
Think
Satomi
Presents
Movie
Christmas
Dad
New Year's Eve
Happy New Year
Ariel
Tape
Cure
Arrow
Monday
Smile
Good
Howl
Trap
Heartbeat
You
Power
Alive
Really
Quarantine
Vault
Don't
I Don't Know
Jar
Fault
Wall
Assassin
Call
Over
Nightmare
Warning
Monster
Meal
Greys
Ashes
Human
Research
Owe
Silver
Claws
Sophie
Give Up
Bad
Help
Protect
Lydia
No
Together
Eyes
Rome
Control
Tattoo
Party
Supernatural

Cool

3.9K 81 7
By PrincessOfNerds

Sophie's POV

"I'm getting a drink, you want one?" I offered to Scott, letting go of his hand.

He shook his head in response, stepping away from the crowd and walking over to where Erica, Stiles and Isaac were dancing.

"Hey. Cool party, right?" Matt asked as I walked up to grab a water bottle.

"Yeah, really cool."

I saw his eyes flash to purple for a moment, quickly returning to their normal color once he'd blinked. He paused in whatever he was saying, staring at me in confusion.

"You ok?" he questioned, his eyebrows furrowing.

"I'm fine. Sorry, what were you saying?"

"I was just asking what you thought about the test next week."

"There's a test next week?"

"Yeah. You didn't know?"

"Oh great."

"If you want, I can help you study."

"I'm sure I'll be fine." I tried, shaking my head as I took a sip of my water.

"Well if you do need help, I'd be happy to."

"Thank you." I heard my phone ring, telling me I had a new text. I pulled it out of my pocket, lowering my bottle as I read the words on the screen.

"Come outside."

"Um, I'll be back, ok?" I sent Matt an apologetic look before starting to walk back to the spot where Scott had been last.

He was gone. So were Isaac, Stiles and Erica. I looked around for them, calling out for them. I somehow ended up in the middle of the crowd, stumbling around and being pushed.

I froze when I saw someone standing in front of me, their face hidden by the hood of their jacket. It didn't stop the shine of their purple eyes though. I backed away, turning and pushing my way out of the crowd.

I made my way to the door leading out, scrambling to open the door. I finally got it open as the person made their way over to me. I ran out into the empty parking lot, my breath picking up.

I tripped on a rock, making me fall. I held my breath as I heard footsteps behind me. I pushed myself onto my elbows, gasping for air.

"Tripping? Really? Isn't that the oldest trick in the book?" a voice asked, making me stop. "I thought you were better than that, dove."

"I am."

"Then why are you just sitting here, waiting for me to kill you?"

"I'm not." I slowly sat up, refusing to look up as I felt him move my hair out of my face.

"I'll give you ten seconds to run."

I quickly stood up, racing for Scott's car. I patted my boot for my knife as I tried catching my breath. I took off my boot, turning it over and shaking it when I couldn't find the knife.

"Looking for this?" The knife was held up by the man, a chuckle following his words. I threw my shoe at him, turning back for the warehouse.

I felt something grab my ankle, making me fall once again. I flipped over, trying to grab my dagger. He easily pinned my hands and feet down, tossing the knife aside.

"Scott!" I yelled, my voice shaking as I continued to fight against him.

"I wonder where your darling boyfriend is now?"

I heard a thud and looked over to see Scott lying beside me, blood staining his shirt. I quickly squeezed my eyes shut, turning my head away.

"Who are you gonna call now? Your ten seconds are up. And I'm coming for you."

The man lifted his hand, bringing it down on my neck.

"Sophie!" another voice cried as something shook me.

My first instinct was to punch whoever it was, although my fist was caught before it could make contact. I blinked my eyes to clear them to see Scott in front of me, panic clear in his eyes.

"Oh my-I'm so sorry. I-I, you're ok." I smiled in relief, grabbing him and pulling him down to hug him.

"I'm fine. Are you?"

I hesitated before taking a deep breath. "I don't know."

He pulled back, keeping his grip on me as his hand rubbed up and down my back. "Come on. We're going home."

I didn't protest, letting him lead me to the car. I shuddered as I looked around, the memories flashing through my head.

He helped me into the car, quickly getting into the other side. "Do you want to talk about it now or when we get back?"

"Now. I don't want my parents to worry."

"Then go ahead." He turned to me, taking both of my hands in his.

"I was talking to Matt and then I got a text and then there was running and I fell and my knife was gone and then you were dead and then he killed me and I just-" I rambled, not stopping to breathe.

"Hey, hey it's ok." He pulled me into his lap, letting me bury my face into his shoulder as I felt tears gather in my eyes.

"It was just so quick. I didn't have time to think about anything."

He stroked my hair, nodding his head for me to go on.

"I don't know what happened. I just felt so...helpless. What happened?" I looked up at him as his free hand moved to rest on my jawline, his thumb rubbing soothing circles into my cheek.

"Well, I saw you run away from Matt and then you kind of disappeared for a little. I found you out here."

"So it was all in my head?"

"I don't know. I guess so."

"I think we should get back. I have some research to do." I moved back over to my seat, trying to figure out my plan as I went.

"What research?"

"I'm going to find out how to kill this creep."

Laila's POV

"I hate to interupt but can I steal another dance?" I heard someone ask, making Aiden glare at Isaac.

"Sure." I answered, taking a step towards Isaac.

"Laila." Aiden muttered, grabbing my hand.

"It's one dance, Aiden. I'll be right back." I patted his arm before turning back to Isaac.

"I just wanted to say goodbye." he yelled over the music as a new song came on.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, waiting for him to wrap his around my waist. When he didn't, I looked up at him. I took his wrists, bringing his arms around me before resuming my position.

"That's better." I said, my hand grabbing my other wrist.  

"Is it?"

I nodded my head, smiling as we danced to the song. "Much better."

"How's Luke?" he asked after a few moments of silence.

"He's good. He misses you. He bought a new Spiderman puzzle and really wanted to show you."

"Maybe I can come over tomorrow."

"I'm sure he'd love that."

"Is he the only one who would love that?" he hinted, his eyes moving back down to mine.

"I'm sure Mary would love it too." I teased, feeling my smile return as he laughed. "You can come over around lunch. Mary wanted to try out this new recipe and you can be the taste tester."

"I can't wait."

I rested my head on his chest, feeling his hand hesitate before moving up to my hair.

"I'd love it too." I murmured, hopefully too quietly for him to hear.

The song ended, making me lift my head again. His hand quickly dropped to his side, his other one remaining on my waist though.

"Thanks for the dance." I said, keeping my hand on his arm.

"Anytime."

"I should get back to Aiden but I'll see you tomorrow."

He leaned down to kiss my cheek, his fingers tightening on my waist before they released me. "See you tomorrow."

Author's Note:

Another chapter!

Sophie had another run in with the purple eyed man and Lilaac danced together again!

I'll see you gummies and nerds in my next chapter. BYEEE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 17.7K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
6.1M 98.9K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
171K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
395K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...